Lynn's Journeys Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

She explored my body as well as I played with her; first, with just her hands, but then with her own mouth and tongue. She suckled my breasts, her mouth finding delight in how they felt to her as she ran her tongue over and across my hard nipples.

Rolling her onto her back, I could wait no longer to taste her pussy and as she opened her legs to let me in, my mouth fell to her wet bush, my tongue snaking into her slit.

She came very quickly, that first time. And when it was over, she came again, and again, each increasingly better for her. I had one of my own as I ate her; a mini-orgasm but very satisfying to me, knowing I could now get off by eating someone else.

"Show me what to do, Lynn; show me how to pleasure you, please?" she murmured into my ear as we lay in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Sweetie, do to me, what you'd like done to you, it's really that simple," running my hand through her long hair as I held her head against my breast.

Looking up to me with her eyes, she reached her mouth to mine and gave me a long, sweet and tender kiss.

Breaking off her kiss, she rolled so that her pussy was against mine, she on top; she kissed me again, with more desire and passion, our pussies beginning to grind against the other.

Moving her mouth from mine, she sucked and licked my tits, my grinding pussy now rubbing against her belly button, my legs spreading to accommodate her body as she kissed her way down mine.

As she sucked on my breasts, her hand had found its way to my very wet bush, her fingers exploring my labia, my swollen love-button.

Then, quickly, as if she didn't do it right then, that she wouldn't do it at all, she lowered her head to place her mouth over my pussy; her tongue darting in and out of my pussy lips.

When she found my swollen 'guy', she sucked on it like a dick, running her tongue all over it, bringing me to a surprising, quick body-wrenching climax.

And so it went into the very early hours of the next day, falling asleep in each other's arms, our faces wet with pussy juices.

Of course we had morning sex, though it was closer to noon before we woke up. We had after-coffee sex; we had shower sex; we even had naked-on-the-living-room- carpet sex. She wanted all I could give her, and she had a lot that she wanted to give, as well.

Around three in the afternoon, we returned to her hotel to pick up some clothes for her; for we had, she had, decided that spending the weekend, making love, was just what the doctor ordered.

We spent Saturday afternoon with me as a quasi-tour guide; the botanical gardens, some historic sites and forts, and a nice, early dinner.

The evening and next morning was spent screwing; that's what it was, and we both appreciated that fact, not letting it get in the way of our enjoyment of each other.

I took her back to her hotel on Sunday morning, walked her to her room and one more time, we screwed and made love to one another with incredible passion.

She lay with her cheek resting on my wet pubes, after she went down on me one more time, her fingers brushing the hair beneath my panther; she really liked my panther, by the way.

I twirled her hair between my fingers, when she quietly spoke.

"You've opened doors for me Lynn, doors I would never have thought about knocking on, much less going through."

"And now, the regrets are beginning?" I asked, twirling her soft hair still.

Rushing to lay with her head next to mine, she quickly said, "Oh God, no, no, baby, I don't want to you think that at all. I have no regrets, none, do you hear me?" kissing me deeply after she said it.

"It's just that I wish with all my heart that I could stay longer and not return to New Orleans, not just yet, after my meeting."

"N'awlins?" using the colloquial pronunciation, "One of my favorite cities in the whole wide world," I said to her.

Leaning on her forearm, she said, "Then, come see me, come visit me."

"When?" I asked her

"Could you come next month, for a couple of weeks during Jazzfest?" her eyes hopeful.

"I live in the family home, near the Fairgrounds where they hold the festival; I'm close enough that you can hear the music at night, from my veranda."

She gave me the dates; I checked my schedule on my Blackberry as we sat naked on her bed, facing each other.

"I can," I said to her, "I can absolutely take a couple of weeks next month if you're serious with your invitation."

Leaning in with her hands on my legs, she kissed me sweetly, saying as she pulled away, "Oh yes, I'm serious; you have no idea how serious I am about seeing you again," kissing me once more.

A date was made; a date I was eagerly looking forward to keeping.

You've 'popped' your first Sapphic cherry, you little slut.

I'm not keeping score.

But, you did, didn't you?

Yes, I guess I did.

And, that makes you feel, how?

Pretty damned good, I had decided, pretty damned good.

I drove home; I had sheets to wash and fresh bed linens to put on my bed.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12