Lynn's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

Lynn shot back, "Paul, don't! He's up to something!"

Paul seemed as eager as I and quickly pulled her heels out of the mattress and turned her over so her pantyhose ass was staring me in the face. I pushed her knees up toward the headboard to raise her ass and she placed her hands out in front of her. She was on all fours, and her ass was just even with the edge of the bed with me standing on the floor. She quickly realized what was about to happen.

"Paul, he's going to try to fuck me in my ass!" she screamed to him.

He just stood there and watched as I pulled her hose down to reveal a perfectly tight virgin ass. I reached down to her pussy and caught whatever was still seeping out of her pussy and rubbed in up and down my cock.

She continued to plead with Paul to intervene and stop what I was gearing up to do. I looked over to Paul to be sure a fist was not coming my way, but instead I saw his cock was again rock hard and was in fact, jaunting straight out. Knowing that Paul was getting into this as much as I was made me feel a bit more at ease.

"Jesus Christ, Paul, doesn't that thing of yours ever wear down?

I placed the head of my cock on her backside, then moved it down to her butt hole. More pleads were emitting from Lynn but they were falling on deaf ears. Paul, mostly silent all this time, was mesmerized at the sight before him.

Suddenly, Paul said, "Go ahead. I've wanted to do this for a long time, but she never would let me. Go…do it to her…"

I pushed my cock into her ass and even with the pussy juice smeared on it, she was way too tight to enter. I looked up at Paul with an expression of disappointment and bewilderment on my face. Paul instantly saw my dilemma and opened a dresser door. Out popped one of the largest tubes of K-Y I have ever seen, although half of it was gone. Damn, that made me think! I took the K-Y and smeared a big glob on my dick and picked up where I left off.

The slippery K-Y was working and I could feel my cock enter her tight asshole. I pushed my cock into her ass just an inch when her pleads grew more intense.

Finally, I looked up at Paul and said, "Paul, stick something in her mouth to shut her up!"

I was thinking he would have stuffed her panties in her mouth, but Paul walked up to her, turned her head toward him and stuck that monster of a cock into her mouth.

"Suck this, or it's going back there when he's done!"

He stuck his cock into her mouth, and she begun sucking and licking it. I pressed harder, and the tip of my cock went deeper into her asshole. She growled and said something, but it was muted by the cock she had in her mouth. I pushed deeper and with every stroke she bucked. After a few strokes, she was used to me inside her and I begun to hammer her ass like no tomorrow.

Stroke after stroke. Deeper and deeper I pushed. She was squirming and twisting with each thrust I made. I looked down and could see the engorged lips of her pussy turn pinker with every thrust of my cock into her tight asshole. I reached down and placed two of my fingers up her soaking wet pussy, all the while pushing my cock as deep as I could into her ass. Higher up, I found her clit had popped out and was hanging down like a micro-sized dick. I grabbed it and begun to twist it between my fingers, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. I started to feel the energy that was emitting from within the room and increased my tempo and fury.

I screamed out, "You fucking whore! I am going to pound your ass so deep you'll be shitting out Monday's lunch Wednesday's evening!"

All the sudden I could feel the pressure building inside me and I knew I was about to shoot my load. So, knowing how she liked cum on her tits, I reached up and un-clasped her bra, and it fell to the bed. I pulled my cock out of her ass as I picked up her bra, trying to hold off for just a few seconds longer. I placed one cup around my cock as I let loose. Before I was done, I had coated both of her bra cups with my hot messy cum. I pulled her pantyhose back up her ass, giving it a good strong yank.

Exhausted, I looked up just in time to see Paul shooting his load across her face and into her strawberry-blond hair. He took this cock and begun rubbing it back and forth across her face, sticking in it and out of her mouth every few seconds. He slapped her cheeks with his manhood and all at once he let go another shot. This time the cum's target was her cheek, and warm, tacky cum run down her face toward her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and caught some of his seed as it ran toward the bed.

"Paul, roll her back over and set her up."

As he did, I took her cum-filled bra and handed it to her. "Put it on!"

She placed it near her breasts and then stopped.

"Put your goddamn bra on!" I shot back.

With that, she eased her tits into the front of her bra as it made a 'squish squish' sound. She had a look on her face that could kill; I've never seen her as pissed off as she was then.

"Shoulder straps, put the bra's shoulder straps on and clasp the thing closed." I commanded.

She did as she was instructed and as she reached behind her to clasp the bra, small rivers of cum oozed out of the sheer nylon material and started to drip down on the bed.

"There, you both wanted cum on tits, now you have cum on tits."

"Paul, anything else you want of her?" I asked.

Without saying a word, He pushed her back down on the bed and spread her legs out before him. He took a finger and moved the hole he cut in her pantyhose earlier and positioned it over her pussy. He gave the material a slight tug, and I could hear the nylon give from his strength.

He put his head between her legs and within seconds he had his tongue inside her. As he begun pulling and sucking her, he reached up under her ass and within less than a minute, she let out a muffled scream. Apparently, Paul liked that little ass of hers too, and he pushed a few fingers up her asshole while he was eating her out.

As Paul continued his assault on her pussy with his tongue, she started to buck and shake again. She was shaking so madly she managed to kick off her high heels. One hit the ceiling, leaving a mark in the drywall.

I felt that I had just a little bit left in me, so as my cock started to stiffen up a bit I moved toward her and stuck my dick, still covered with some of her own dirt, into her face. She turned away, ignoring me.

"Paul! This whore won't suck my cock!"

I've known Paul for decades, and he had always been there for me, even if he was fucking my wife. I guess he bit her, making her scream, a scream that would curdle blood; she turned her head back toward me and took my cock into her mouth.

"Suck it! You little whore bitch! Suck the snot out of my dick!" I was practically screaming at her as her head moved back and forth, my cock in her mouth. I knew I did not have the reserves like Super Dick, so when I felt I could no longer keep my load inside, I pulled my cock out and shot a nice, although much smaller, gooey mess dead on her lips. The cum dripped down her chin, pooling on her chest.

Paul was still eating pussy, and Lynn was moaning and groaning again now that my cock was out of her mouth. I took the opportunity to get myself dressed, and I headed for the bathroom to wash up. As I pulled my pants on, I heard Lynn let out one last yell as she came again. At last, even Paul was drained as I looked into the bedroom. Lynn just lay there, staring out at the ceiling. Paul was working on stuffing himself back into his clothes.

Lynn's shoes were off, so I reached up and pulled her pantyhose down. She was worn out and exhausted; she put up no resistance as I rolled her pantyhose down her legs and off of her feet. With her hose under my arm, I held out my hand and said, "Your bra, hand me your bra."

Her bra had changed color from a fiery red to a titty pink with all the cum that had been shot into and onto it.

"What the fuck for?"

"Just give me your goddamn bra or I will take it from you!"

She gave me another one of her killer looks, but I was coming back down from the midday fuck fest high, so I was getting pissed again.

She reached around her back and undid the bra's clasp, and then she slipped the shoulder straps down her arms. Her bra was still clinging to her tits, stuck with the drying cum, and she had to pull the cups on the garment to release it from her. It made a wet slurping sound when she gave it a last tug.

"There, you fucking happy now?"

"Almost."

I reached down and picked her skirt up, then her blouse and finally her shoes and rolled them together into a ball, then tucked them under my arm.

"What the fuck are you doing? Jesus Christ, Steve, you can't leave me here naked!"

"Yup, sure can, and I'll be leaving soon. She's all yours, Paul."

Paul looked up and said, "Well, what in the hell am I going to do with her? She's not staying here!"

"What do you mean, you don't want me? I thought you and I were an item?"

"Oh hell no Lynn, you thought wrong!" Paul shot back.

"You're just a good piece of ass, that's all. I don't want you here. Hell, Jill is coming over this Saturday."

When Paul said that, I kind of got pissed, after all, he used her too, not only today, but only God and them knew how often they had met here before.

"I'll be going now. You don't need to show me the way out, I'm good."

"My clothes! What about my clothes? I have nothing to wear!"

"I'll put them with the rest of your stuff, out on the front lawn. You and Paul can figure things out; you two are good at planning. Oh, yeah, I'll have my lawyer contact your lawyer."

"Steve! I made a mistake! Steve!" Lynn called out.

She moved into the living room and sat down on the couch naked as a jay-bird. Her tits had a glazed sugar look from all the cum she wore. Cupping her head into her hands, she started to cry.

"Steve! I made a mistake!" Lynn repeated.

"Can't we at least talk about it? I made a mistake!" Lynn coked out between tears and sobs.

"What the fuck! You were calling out his name while he fucked you and now you tell me you're sorry. Jesus Christ Lynn, do you really think I'm that fucking stupid?"

"That was before…"

"Before what?"

"Before he told me he didn't want me! Can't we at least talk about it?"

"We'll see. We'll see."

And with, that I left the apartment, leaving my unofficial ex-wife alone with her boyfriend and my now-ex-best friend. My marriage was over. Although it seemed like we fucked and sucked all afternoon, by my watch, we were at it no more than an hour, maybe two.

But you know what the really amazing thing about my story is? Had either one of them called my bluff, I would have lost. My cell phone doesn't have a built-in video camera! What a pair of dumb asses!

So, Jack, that's my story. What a shitty day!

As Steve sat at the bar, Ben the bartender came over.

"Steve, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Ben looked at the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels and then back at Steve.

"You drank half a fifth? Your car keys, let's have them!"

"I'm fine, Ben, really I am."

"Bull shit! Give me your keys, Steve; you're not driving home like this. I heard you talking to yourself down here. With that story, the last thing you need today is a DUI! I'll have one of the kids in the kitchen run you home before we close."

Steve attempted to stand, nearly falling over, as he tried to dig his keys out from his pocket. He handed them to Ben.

"Good! Now you just set there with Mr. Daniels, and we'll get you home safe."

Steve sits back down. He picks up the shot glass and stares though the brown liquid, then tips his head back and downs another shot. The whiskey burns as if flows down his throat.

"Let me tell you, Jack, I had one hell of a shitty day today, although it really began sometime ago…"

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers
12