Lyn's Family Holiday in France

Story Info
Lyn relaxes with all her friends.
7.5k words
4.53
103.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
146 Followers

No-one is here to listening to my story, so I thought I would write it down for you to read later. It is strange how truth and reminiscence diffract through time and recreate themselves in a story that itself helps us to reconstruct our memories. I hope it does so in a way that will give you that inner warmth you have so often given me over the years.

We all went on holiday to France that first summer. By all I mean Ben and me, Ben's sister Case, his mum and dad and, finally, my sister Sam and her friend James. It was one of my ambitions to experience this more public form of naturism, staying in a large log cabin type chalet within a naturist complex not far from a beach on the French Atlantic coast, south of Bordeaux. As Ben had helped me understand my desires, my desires themselves had broadened and I was now interested in and ready to explore other types of sexual behaviour. Ben's family had already given me a heightened awareness of my own sexuality and I wanted to be instructed further. One of the most erotic activities for me was always when Ben told me what to do or signalled his acquiescence in my participation, as he had with Matt and Kirsty.

Sam and I came down by train with James to Norwich the day before we were due to depart. It was all pretty hectic once we arrived, packing for departure early next morning. Sam and James would use my room for the night and I hoped to have Ben to myself again, although I wouldn't mind if Case joined us a little later. There seemed to have been a decision to remain fully clothed whilst James and Sam got used to how the family lived. It struck me that they wouldn't have long once we reached Les Sables d'Antan. After an early meal we were going to turn in. I said I was going for a shower.

'Me too,' said Gail. We left the room together and went upstairs to her bedroom. Gail took me in her arms and we kissed. I started to undress her, touching her in places that I knew aroused her as I slowly restored her to her customary nudity.

'That's better,' she said as she began to undress me. I smiled at her and fondled both her nipples. Soon Gail had stripped me and she began to push fingers up into me.

'Let's do this in the shower,' I said. Once we were enjoying the contact of warm water on our willing bodies, I sucked and nibbled on Gail's breasts as we satisfied our desires together. We both had fingers in each other's cunts and Gail had started to finger my clitoris.

The shower curtain was not closed. It never was and neither of us would have minded if any of the others had passed or lingered to watch. Suddenly I felt Gail's hand go still and something made me turn my head.

My sister, Sam, was standing at the bathroom door, naked, with a towel in her hand. She was watching us and her other hand was very gently rubbing her cunt lips.

'Would you like to join us, Sam?' said Gail. 'There's room for three.'

Sam put the towel over the heated towel rail and came forwards. I reached out a hand and she stepped in. I kissed her and told Gail to carry on. As Gail continued to thrust her fingers inside me I turned my head and kissed Sam, pushing my tongue inside her mouth. I moved a hand to her breast and rolled her nipple between my fingertips. She moaned and tensed. Her nipple was erect and beautiful.

'Whatever you think you might like to do now, Sam, just do it, that's the secret. We will help you enjoy.'

Sam's hand moved to my cunt and met Gail's. Gail moved her hand away and Sam's fingers inquiringly touched my entry.

'Go on, as you wish,' I said.

She pushed a finger into me and moved it in and out.

'More,' I said. 'More, Sam.'

Sam pushed three or four fingers into me and began to grope me more urgently. I felt she had done this to herself before but this was her first time with another woman.

'Are you ready to share, too?' I asked.

'Yes, oh yes,' she whimpered. I looked at Gail and said: 'Go on.'

Gail's expert fingers pushed into my sister who responded instinctively. She was building to a strong climax and I wanted her to enjoy its full release. I pulled on her breasts as Gail used her strength to push up into Sam and almost lift her at the same time. This hurt just enough to drive Sam to fever pitch in her excitement.

'Nooooo,' she cried as she began to enjoy a long quivering orgasm, collapsing eventually into Gail's arms.

We dried each other off and before Sam went off to her room I said: 'Go now and practise with your James!'

'We've been practising!' Sam flushed.

'It's all right Sam: it's meant to be fun, you know. Will you let me find out how much he's learnt from you sometime?'

She nodded. 'Will you let Ben...?'

'Of course, but let's take things slowly. James may need time.'

'He's worth the wait, Lyn,' Sam said as she went off to bed. I found Ben and we made love before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

oooooooo00000000oooooooo

Although we had talked a lot about what we were taking away with us before we left home, Sam came to see me in the morning.

'Are you taking, you know err, bras, underwear and stuff with you, Lyn?' Sam asked.

'No,' I replied. 'I won't wear any. Ben prefers me not to and I have got so used to not wearing any I didn't bring any anyway.'

'Right,' she said, leaving the room.

We got away by nine o'clock. I could tell Sam wasn't wearing a bra as her figure showed nicely through her quite tight-fitting t-shirt. After what she had said this morning I guessed she had no panties on either under her very brief shorts. I hadn't seen them before. As we followed Sam and Case into the Holiday Inn on the waterfront in Southampton, where we were to spend the first night, Ben said; 'They're nice,' staring at Sam's pretty behind and at her legs and those shorts.

'You mean you'd like to see her taking them off more like!' I spanked his backside playfully.

'He took my hand and said: 'Yes, I would like to take them off. Is there anything you'd like, Lyn?'

'Yes, I want Dave to fuck me while you all watch, but specially while Sam watches me.' I reddened and turned and kissed him roughly on the mouth.

'It's all right,' he said. 'I understand.'

I wondered if he did. Perhaps he did; few knew me better than Ben did. I looked at him. 'I'd like to watch you with my sister, Ben,' I said simply. 'It'll turn me on.'

oooooooo00000000oooooooo

We had booked three double rooms for the seven of us. Admittedly one of the double rooms had a single bed in it too, but it seemed a bit harsh that Case should have to be with her parents whilst James and Sam and Ben and I had our own rooms.

At dinner I made a proposal. I suggested that we should draw lots for the person who would be the spare seventh person. The other six would then pair off and the person whose name was drawn could then choose which couple he or she would spend the night with.

'That sounds like fun,' said Case.

'Yes,' said Gail, 'but remember no-one is forced to play.'

Dave put all our names on tiny folded pieces of paper into a fruit bowl and asked Gail to draw out a name.

'Sam,' she said. 'Sam, you don't have to play, you know.'

'No, I want to. It's all right.'

Dave spoke next: 'If Lyn's with Ben and I'm with Gail, then James could sleep with Case and Sam can then decide if she still wants to play. And we can play again tomorrow night and pick someone else.'

'Yes, we won't put your name in the draw tomorrow, OK?

Sam was clearly unsure.

'Do you want to change your mind, Sam?' I asked gently, touching her arm.

'No, no, I'm just deciding. It's not easy.'

After another minute she said: 'I will sleep in Ben and Lyn's room, please.'

'Fine,' said Dave. It was decided.

We were all ready for bed. James was much more confident than when I first met him and didn't seem at all hesitant at the idea of sharing a room with Case. I was sure they would be lovers before morning.

I heard Sam go over to James and say: 'I may be unfaithful to you tonight, so you do the same if you get the chance. I think she's very nice, so have fun together, like I hope to.' She kissed him fleetingly.

James nodded and pulled her into his arms, holding her tight as they kissed. As they parted Sam winked at me. I took her hand, said 'Goodnight all!' and left for our room. I wasn't sure where Ben had got to so when I closed the door I took my chance to say: 'I want to watch you if you want Ben to fuck you again. Then you can watch him use me. Let's take everything off except our shorts and wait for him.

Ben came in. 'Wow, you both look ultra!'

He came to me and pulling me to my feet, he then unfastened the button and lowered the zip of my shorts. He pushed them down and rubbed his hand into my crutch. This will be for you, Lyn,' he murmured in my ear.

Ben went over to Sam and said; 'I am going to make love to you, I am going to do whatever I like to you and you will accept your pleasuring unconditionally. I want you to reach that ecstasy where you will say: ''Make me your fucking slave, lord.'' Can you remember those words?'

Sam trembled and croaked: ''Make me your fucking slave, lord.''

'Well done, Sam. But remember, you don't have to do this. If you don't want to, I will sleep in the single bed over there and you can sleep with Lyn. Decide freely. Do you want me?'

Sam threw her shoulders back, pushing her breasts proudly forward. 'Yes, Ben,' she said.

'Give me a sign.'

Sam undid two buttons on her shorts and they fell to the floor. She then walked over to Ben, put her arms around his neck and murmured: 'This cunt wants to be your slut.'

Ben picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. He placed himself above her, his face above her cunt, his rampant cock like a crane's jib before her face.

'Lick just the tip, slut' he ordered, but softly and with a smile. Sam knew it was play, but very sexy play.

Sam obeyed. 'I can't reach to lick you out,' Ben said, 'Raise your cunt to me.'

Ben could reach easily, of course, if he wished to.

Sam tried to thrust herself up to him. It was extremely arousing for me to watch my sister giving herself completely in this way. She held herself high and Ben tentatively licked her crutch and mound. Sam was in heaven. Ben moved nearer, the tip of his tongue thrusting just inside her.

'Now you may take the end of my cock fully in your mouth.'

Sam came, flushed and whimpering, unable to hold it back. 'I can't hold myself here,' she screamed. She collapsed back onto the mattress. Ben moved and now squatted between her legs, pushing them wide. Gently he stroked her stomach, working up onto her breasts which he began to pull and squeeze. Sam whimpered:

'Please, please,.....'

'What do you want?' Ben asked.

'I want you to hurt me, I want to feel you, I want to be taken, Ben, please.'

Ben pulled her up so they were squatting facing each other. 'Touch me,' he said. Sam put her hand round his rod and gently stroked his erection.

'That's nice,' he said and kissed her. She was pulling on her nipple with her free hand and groaned. I felt she could climax again.

Ben was experienced enough to see the signs and he pushed her down and mounted her. As they started to thrust Sam met Ben's rhythm and they were a delight to watch. They had a natural harmony together.

Sam was in transports of ecstatic bliss as Ben began to pump a stream of hot semen into her drenched cunt.

'Make me your fucking slave, lord,' she panted, and smiled. Ben renewed his vigour and carried on banging himself into her as she begged him not to stop. 'Forever!' she wailed and then she came at last for the second time.

Eventually they subsided and merged into one tangled quiescent flesh. After some time at rest Ben told her to make him hard again. Sam worked well and soon Ben was glisteningly stiff.

As I watched I had been fingering myself. Occasionally I had rubbed some of my wetness onto my anal hole. I wanted Ben next.

Ben raised himself from the bed and came over to me. He whispered in my ear: 'Now get on your hands and knees. I take it that's how you want it?'

I wanted it badly and immediately assumed the position Ben had said. He came round behind me and without any foreplay activity he simply nailed himself up my rear. I felt his cockhead place itself up against my hole. I braced myself for the sudden thrust I wanted. The pleasure is the feeling of being used by something. Something that feels far larger than it really is, ripping up into my body. I come much sooner this way. I believe the physical reaction is more basic, more to do with my animal side and I adore the actual moment of penetration by an erect male penis like nothing else. He hammered me back and forth, grabbing my breasts as he reached forward under me. I was about to come.

'Hard, now,' I pleaded.

Ben responded and shouting 'I love you!' he banged so violently into me that I was lifted off the ground as we contacted. I began to jerk my body back into him as my orgasm took hold. I screamed in infinite pleasure.

Sam watched wide-eyed as she fingered herself quite openly.

oooooooo00000000oooooooo

I learnt later that things were much more underplayed with James and Case. That doesn't mean however that what happened there wasn't just as significant. Maybe more so. This account is based on what Case told me the following day when we were alone together, allegedly shopping for our picnic lunch. When we got back they asked us what took us so long.

'We went to the room together but there was at first no physical contact between us,' Case started to tell me. 'James sat down on the bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head. I looked at him and he smiled and blushed. I pulled my top over my head too and James said:

'You look so lovely, Clare, I don't know what you want me to do. Shall I use the little bed over there?'

'No, stay here,' she said. She stood and unfastened the short skirt she was wearing, sat down but didn't move the skirt aside initially. James grinned and said: 'I'm not very experienced.' He blushed more deeply.

'Was Sam your first?' Case asked.

James stammered: 'No. Lyn was but she doesn't know.' James told Case how that time down our garden was his first time. He had lost his virginity to me and Sam had lost hers to Ben. When Case told me I became very wet, aroused by the sexual shock I had received.

James went on to explain that he and Sam were frequent partners after that. Case told James that she had only had two partners, her brother and her dad.

James stared at her and said: 'You are very beautiful, Clare.'

Case smiled, glowing with pleasure at his simple compliment, removed the skirt and turned her body, swinging her legs up onto the mattress. She parted her legs just slightly. James pushed his jeans down and swung his legs up onto the bed. His curved purple headed cock was rigid with arousal. Clare moved to touch him.

'Please call me Case from now on,' she said. 'Would you like to touch me, James?'

James drew her to him and they embraced kissing fully for a while. Case kept a hand on his cock, stroking it up and down as they petted. James cupped her breasts and got to know how to arouse her nipples. 'Pinch them gently' Case whispered and cupped his balls in their taut sack. James groaned in ecstasy.

'No-one's ever done that. That's wonderful.'

They disappeared under the covers and made gentle love. Case said it was not as harsh and physically exhausting as Ben liked it. James was so sensitive and was able to pleasure her to a climax whilst making her feel like a sexy princess. 'I came so easily with him,' she told me. 'It was beautiful.'

'I slept well and when we woke I asked him to do it again. He was lovely and he felt good inside me. I'd like him to fuck me in front of the whole family, she concluded, but I daren't ask him and Sam might not like it.'

I suspected Sam might cope if she had Ben as a substitute but for now I said nothing. I did think however that I might be sampling James' delights again soon myself.

oooooooo00000000oooooooo

The next morning we set off again, taking the ferry and then driving across country, stopping for breaks. Gail and Dave shared the driving, and so by five o'clock we had reached our overnight stop, a Hotel Ibis in Le Mans. Again we had pre-booked online three double rooms. My name was drawn this time [from a flower pot] and I was happy to let Case sleep with Ben as I knew she would enjoy that. James and Sam could get back together and I wondered how James might compare Sam with his recent experience with Case. I chose Dave and Gail. I wanted to be used by Dave, even spanked a little maybe and sex with Gail was always a very erotic experience for us both. I told them all my choice and it was settled. Dave brushed past me later and said: 'I love you.' Ben patted my bum affectionately and kissed me. It felt strange to be spending so much time with our clothes on.

That night I turned in early before Gail and Dave but got in the double bed to make it clear I didn't want to be alone. I wasn't particularly surprised when Gail arrived shortly after me.

'I'd love to spend some quality time with you, Bobs,' she said. 'Is that ok?'

I pulled the duvet away and, spreading my legs wide, I displayed myself fully to her. Signs of acquiescence were a custom in the family and I felt they helped ensure the mutual respect and love we have for each other. Gail would always check a partner wanted to be with her, especially a female partner. It felt nice to be looked at so lovingly by Gail as she stripped off for me.

'Come here,' I said. I raised my arms to engulf her as she came down on top of me. I reached my arm out and switched the bedlight off and pulled the duvet over us both. We seemed to be alone together in a most sensuous way as Gail kissed me and then pulled me down slightly so I could suckle on her breast. My hands found her firm buttocks and I pulled her into me. Gail moved herself against me. I pulled my head back up and kissed her passionately as I rolled myself on top of her. In our own intimate way we showed our love for each other, sharing physical knowledge of each other's bodies.

After a while I vaguely heard a door open and close and shortly after Dave get into bed at my side. I was now between my two lovers and knew a majestic feeling of contentment. Dave whispered: 'I love you too, Bobs.'

I turned to him and with a hand on his chest I replied: 'I know you do, Dave. I've always known.'

I felt Gail's hand move from behind me round onto my breast as Dave's hand moved to my thigh.

'We're both going to make love to you, now, if that's all right. We've both talked about trying to send you over the edge together. Would you like that, Bobs?' Dave asked me in the darkness. 'Roll over onto your back and spread yourself wide if you want us to pleasure you.'

I rolled as Gail made way for me and said:

'I want to please you both, too, so tell me what you want...or just use me.' I shivered with arousal as Dave's hand moved to my crutch. 'I'd like to see my lovers, please.'

'Sorry,' said Dave as he switched the bedlights on, turning the dial to dim them to a warm glow. We all looked radiant in the orange light. We kissed and touched, playing out all the permutations as we alternated whom we pleasured. After maybe as long as thirty minutes, I'm not sure really how long it was, Dave moved to a squatting position, kneeling as it were on the backs of his feet. He seemed to tower over me as I lay on my back. Slowly he pulled me half-way up his thighs and then parted them just slightly. I responded with a shift of my hips so that his erect cock could press forward into my cunt. I was incredibly turned on in this physically quite demanding position as Gail lowered herself to my face. By 'herself' I meant that she offered me her cunt so I could to eat her out. She and Dave were now facing each other with me half supported between them. Gail moaned as Dave thrust into me and I sucked hard on Gail's labia. Dave moaned: 'You are amazing, Bobs, I'm going to blast you, now.' Dave couldn't wait and he grunted loudly as his body responded instinctively to his orgasm.

senwood
senwood
146 Followers