Lyon's Den Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary opens her studio.
4.2k words
4.61
10.1k
3

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Bacon and possibly eggs woke Mary. The delicious smell made her stomach rumble. The bedside clock read 7:42. She stretched, and felt sore body parts she hadn't felt in years. Aches left from a night of lustful amour. The cotton sheet pleasantly chafed her raw nipples, as a reminder of Daniel's five o'clock shadow. A lower ache made Mary wonder if she'd be walking bow legged. Her body wasn't used to a man's sexual fervor. Smiling at the memory, her cheeks held the same warm tenderness as her breasts. Funny how, in the height of passion, pain turns to pleasure.

Slowly, Mary sat up and placed her legs over the side of the bed. After a minute of self-assessment she stood and saw herself in the dresser mirror. She grinned at the appearance of her thoroughly used body -- pink skin, messed hair, and matted pubes. Rubbing her rosy cheek, she said, "Sex looks good on you."

Grabbing a robe from the bedpost, she headed to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she paused in the kitchen doorway and leaned against the frame to watch Daniel flip a pancake. "Nice catch. You look like you know what you're doing."

He turned and smiled, "Good morning, Beautiful. Sleep well?"

"Mmm, like a rock." She pushed off the wall and walked up beside him. Laying her head on his shoulder, she grumbled, "My plan was to make breakfast for you."

Putting his arm around her waist, he pulled her tight, and said, "I beat you to it. Besides, I couldn't sleep through your snoring."

Mary's head shot up. "Oh my god! That's so embarrassing. I'm so sorry."

He laughed and kissed the side of her head. "Just kidding. You didn't snore. I just can't sleep past 6:00. It's a habit instilled in me by my workaholic father." He flipped another pancake, "Although, with you beside me it wasn't easy to leave."

She kissed his cheek, and said, "I need some coffee."

"Help yourself. The pot's fresh. How do you take it?"

"Black." She walked over to the coffee maker and filled a waiting mug. "Mmmm, that's so good."

"I hope you're hungry. I didn't know what you like," he turned and shrugged, "so I made everything I had."

"I am famished." She sat down at the table, sipping. "I'm not used to," she paused, trying to say 'sex' without saying 'sex', "so much exercise." Her face warmed when he turned and smiled. "I'm a little sore."

"Sorry, Mary. I got a carried away. I hope you won't hold it against me in the future."

So he thinks there's a future. A tingly thrill ran down her spine. "Well, I'm going to need some downtime to recuperate. Maybe next time you should keep one hand tied behind your back."

Daniel laughed, and said, "I haven't known you long enough to let you tie me up, but I'm glad there will be a 'next time'"

Mary snorted some coffee, "No, I didn't mean..." She flushed, thinking she wanted lots of next times.

"Relax. I know you were kidding." He brought over a platter with pancakes, bacon, and slices of toast, along with a bowl of scrambled eggs. "Let me get the orange juice, and I have some sliced melon."

"You're spoiling me."

"I love to cook. It's a pleasure to have someone to cook for."

"Well, thank you. You're very kind."

"Say that after you've tasted it."

Mary filled her plate, and sampled a little of everything. "Mmm, delicious."

They settled into a comfortable silence.

When they'd eaten their fill and the kitchen was clean, they went to Daniel's photography studio to prepare for Crystal's photo shoot. After testing his equipment, Daniel asked, "Anything in particular you need in the picture for your painting?"

Mary's brow wrinkled in thought. "It depends on what she wants for a background. If I'm inventing my own, then it doesn't matter. We'll have to wait and see."

He looked at his watch, and said, "We have an hour before they arrive. Why don't we move your stuff into your studio."

By the time all of Mary's artwork and supplies were moved from the van to her studio it was almost 10:00. "Crystal should be here any minute. I'll unlock the front door," said Daniel.

Mary busied herself organizing her paints and canvases until Daniel yelled down the hall that Crystal had arrived.

Excited and nervous about stretching her abilities from landscapes to portraits, Mary strode into Daniel's studio and stopped abruptly. Crystal and Daniel were there, as well as a young woman in a wheel chair.

Walking further into the room, she said, "Good morning."

Everyone turned to look at her, and said, "Good morning," back.

The wheelchair woman rolled up to Mary and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Sally."

"Hi, Sally. I'm Mary. Nice to meet you."

Sally twirled around and rolled next to Crystal. "Let me clear up any confusion before we start. I don't want any misunderstandings." She grasped Crystal's hand and smiled up at her. "Crystal has been my best friend since high school." She let go and placed her hand on Crystal's pregnant belly. "After my skiing accident, having a baby was out of the question. So, we had my eggs harvested, artificially inseminated by Martin, and implanted in Crystal. She agreed to be our surrogate, our life partner."

The two women smiled at one another, holding hands once again.

Mary's heart swelled. "That's wonderful!" She thought a moment, and added, "I think you should both be in the painting."

Crystal beamed, "That's what I said!" She knelt down next to Sally, "Martin would like that even more. I'm sure."

Sally looked down at the chair and frowned. "I don't want a painting of me... in this."

"The chair won't be in the painting," said Mary. "I can paint you any way you want."

Sally's face brightened. "Really?"

Crystal said, "Let's be in it together, Sally. Martin will be so pleased."

Sally's eyes filled with emotion. "Can you paint us sitting together on a blanket in our garden?"

"Yes, Daniel can take photos of you here on the bed, and then I can use a picture of your garden to fill in the background."

"Then let's get started." Sally looked at Crystal. "What should I wear?"

"Well..." Crystal opened a shopping bag, "I brought a couple of Martin's favorite outfits to try." She pulled out a shear white negligee and a jade green one. "Which one do you want?"

Expecting chaste garments, Mary's eyes grew big at the sight of such revealing lingerie.

"I'll wear the green. Martin always liked my dark hair and eyes with green. It'll be a little big in the middle, but I'll sit on the extra material. "Sally rolled over to the canopied bed, locked the wheels, and easily pulled herself on top. "Help me undress."

Unfazed, Crystal assisted in the removal of Sally's clothes.

Daniel busied himself with light measurements and equipment settings.

Mary tried not to stare, but the women's lack of inhibitions seemed natural and comfortable. Sally's toned upper body reflected her athletic ability. The withered legs didn't match.

Catching Mary's glance, Sally said, "I want normal legs. Not these twigs."

"I can do that," said Mary, smiling.

Sally scooted back against the headboard.

Crystal stripped down and slipped into the white, gauzy, nightie. Her swollen belly and breasts stretched the thin fabric. "It's too small."

"No, it's perfect," said Sally, her eyes brimming. A tear slid down her cheek. "You are so beautiful."

"Aw, Honey." Crystal crawled up next to Sally and pulled her head down against her chest. "This should've been you. I know how hard this must be," she said, stroking her friend's hair.

Huge tears started flowing as Sally began crying in earnest.

There was a bright camera flash, as Daniel said, "You're both beautiful. Martin's a lucky man."

The emotional scene on the bed touched Mary's heart. Friendship like that must be wonderful.

When Sally stopped crying her hand moved to Crystal's belly and rubbed gentle circles. She looked up at her friend, grinning. Crystal's palm rose to cradle Sally's chin as her lips dropped in for a tender kiss.

Daniel's camera clicks increased. "Very sensual, ladies."

Mary's mouth dropped open when Sally's hand slid up from the baby bump to cradle and stroke her friend's breast.

An audible intake of air came from Crystal lips, still pressed to Sally's. Their kiss became more than friendly. Mary could see tongues moving between active lips, and she wondered what kind of painting they'd want.

"Very nice," said Daniel, clicking away, strobes flashing.

The women broke their kiss and smiled brightly at one another.

Crystal said, "I love you, Sally."

"I love you, too."

When they turned toward the two other occupants in the room, Mary closed her mouth and put on a happy face.

"I hope we didn't embarrass you," said Sally. "We've been... close friends for a very long time."

Mary nodded, unsure what to say. She was sure her face was beet red because her heart was pounding.

One final strobe flash, and Daniel said, "That should be enough. I will email you the photos. Pick out the one you want for the portrait and keep the rest as a gift."

Mary glanced at Daniel, noticing a prominent bulge in his pants. Everyone seemed cool with their sexuality, except her. She swallowed the lump in her throat, and said, "Send back the picture you choose for your portrait, along with a picture of the garden and any blanket you want to be sitting on."

"Okay," said Crystal, her arm around Sally. "Do you know how long it will take to finish the painting?"

"Um, not really. I have to work, so I can only paint in my spare time."

Sally began pulling the nightie off over her head. "There's no hurry. It will be a surprise no matter when he sees it."

Crystal got up on her knees and helped her friend get dressed. "As long as you're done in time for my baby's portrait."

Sally glared at Crystal. "That was supposed to be a secret."

"Sorry. It'll be at least a year and a half from now. No one will remember," said Crystal, trying to act nonchalant.

Surprised, Mary said to Crystal, "You're husband is very understanding about this arrangement."

"I'm not married. I'm Martin and Sally's life partner. Martin will be the father. We're a family, just a little unconventional."

"A little! We don't want people to gossip. You never could keep a secret." Sally was not happy about Crystal revealing their lifestyle.

Crystal kissed the top of Sally's head. "She's Daniel's friend. I'm sure she understands people like us. She'll keep it a secret."

"Sure." Mary feigned an acknowledging nod and smile. "I'm going to get to work in my studio." She walked over to the bed and shook hands with both women, while ignoring their seminude state. "It was nice meeting you both. I'll keep you posted on the progress." She wave to Daniel who winked at her. Blood rushed to her face, once more.

Minutes later, sitting on a stool in her unorganized studio, Mary wrestled with what to do first. Her mind kept wandering back to the two women, kissing. What must it feel like? No whiskers, soft skin, a totally different sensation than she knew. How did Martin fit into this triangle? Were they all sleeping in the same bed already? Crystal said Martin will be the father of her baby. Will he have sex with Crystal, or will it be by artificial insemination? She didn't know Martin, but in her mind's eye, she pictured him having sex doggy style with Crystal while Sally kissed and fondled them both. Was Sally still able to have an orgasm?

Mary jumped when someone knocked and said, "Good morning." Jennifer stood grinning in the doorway. "I heard you moved in already. I came to take a look at your studio, and say hi."

Feeling like her dirty thoughts were printed on her face, she stumbled from the stool, and began to unpack a box of acrylic paints. "Good morning, Jen. How are you?"

"By the look of your whisker burn, not as good as you last night. Or was it this morning?"

Mary ignored the comment, but her face heated. "What brings you here, another photo session for your website?"

"No, Bruce had to work. I'm just out looking for something to do. Can I help?"

"Um, sure. The stuff in that box can go on the shelf over there." When Mary pointed her hand shook. She quickly sent it back to unpacking.

"Okay. Glad to help." Jennifer went to work and remained quiet for a few minutes. "I saw the pictures Daniel took for your painting. Those women are hot, don't you think?"

"They are very attractive," Mary conceded.

"Have you ever painted sexy pictures before?"

"Honestly, no. I have painted nudes in college, but nothing... erotic."

Jennifer walked over close to Mary, and whispered, "It turned you on, seeing them like that, didn't it?"

Mary pulled things out of the box and carried them to the shelf, just to create space and time between herself and Jennifer. "Their affection for each other was very heart warming."

Jennifer laughed. "If your heart is between your legs. That was no sisterly kiss. Not with a handful of boob."

Mary kept busy.

"You have a lot of sunlight in here," said Jennifer, walking to a sun drenched patch of floor in the middle of the room. "Where would you want your models to pose? Here?"

Mary looked up. Jennifer stood with her eyes closed, face to the sun, arms outstretched. Her white blouse became transparent, the shadowy curve of her breast obvious.

'I'm a professional, act like one,' thought Mary. "Yes, that's where I would have the model sit, and I'd spin them around, depending how I wanted the shadows to fall."

Jennifer grabbed a stool, placed it in the sun, and sat down. "I want you to sketch me. It'll be a surprise for Bruce."

"I have a lot to do. I don't think..."

"I'll pay you a hundred dollars, cash." Jennifer pulled the bill out of her jeans back pocket. "I was going to go to Victoria's Secret, but this will be so much better."

One hundred dollars for a sketch -- Music to Mary's ears. Then it dawned on her. "What kind of sketch?"

"Nude, of course. You need the practice, and I want a gift for my man. Timing couldn't be better."

As she thought it over, Daniel walked in. "I have to run some errands. I'll be back by dinner time. The doors are locked and the 'closed' sign is in the window, so you won't be disturbed." He kissed Mary with a passion that left her breathless and a little embarrassed, then waved goodbye to Jennifer. "Have fun, you two."

"We will," said Jennifer, with a suggestive lilt.

Was this a setup? Mary continued to unpack, more nervous than ever, but the allure of quick money and the desire to act like a worldly adult stiffened her resolve. She was, after all, an artist who thought the human body beautiful.

"How do you want me to pose?"

Mary looked up from the half empty box of canvas stretchers to see Jennifer tossing her panties on top of her piled clothes.

"What? I didn't say yes."

"Too late. I'm going to stay naked until I get my portrait," said Jennifer, as she went back to work carrying unpacked items to the shelves. When turning back to collect another load, she caught Mary staring. "Like what you see?" she teased, placing one hand on her hip and the other behind her head.

Mary quickly turned back to unpacking. "You just surprised me, is all." She pulled a charcoal sketch pad from the box. "Okay, let's get this over with before you get a sliver in your foot."

"Yes!" Jennifer pumped her fist in triumph. She strode to the sunlight and waited with her hands clasped behind her back, slowly twisting back and forth at the waist, grinning.

Looking at her subject as objectively as possible, Mary said, "I'd like to draw you in a classic reclined pose. I need the futon in the photo studio. Be right back."

As Mary left, Jennifer said, "I'll be in here, getting hot."

'Did she mean hot from the sun, or... never mind. Mary, focus!'

After loading the futon and some pillows onto a hand cart, she returned to her studio to find Jennifer bent over, hands on her knees, looking at an unfinished painting that leaned against the wall. Although the cart wheels rattled, announcing Mary's arrival, she stayed in that position until the noise stopped. Jennifer wiggled her ass, her unabashed erotic disposition on display.

Remaining bent at the waist; Jennifer looked back over her shoulder, and said, "You are so talented. I wish I had a talent." She then walked over and helped unload the cart.

Her close proximity made Mary's heart flutter. "I'm sure you're talented in something. What are you good at?"

"Sex. I'm good at fucking, sucking, bondage, you name it, I'm an expert." Jennifer dropped a pillow onto the futon, turned, and suddenly wrapped Mary in her arms. She pressed tight against her. "Would you like to find out how good? I'd love to show you."

Mary fought to retain the appearance of composure. "Very funny, now lay down. Let's decide on a pose you can hold for 15 minute intervals."

After a few lingering seconds, Jennifer said, "Yes, Ma'am." Frowning, she added, "You're no fun." She released Mary and flopped down on the futon.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Mary tried to view the nude Jennifer in an artistic light. The sun on her unblemished skin gave her an ethereal glow. "What kind of pose were you thinking of?"

Jennifer lay back, spread her legs, and began stroking her clitoris. "How about like this?"

Mary rolled her eyes. "I was thinking something less pornographic and more sensual."

"What do you suggest?"

"How about the classic, reclining nude -- lie your head on a pillow, one arm over your head, the other across your stomach."

Rolling onto her side and propping her head on her hand, Jennifer gave her a confused look, "I don't know what you mean. Pose me how you want me."

Mary shook her head in skepticism. "You're so transparent," but then bent to the task. "Lie on your back and put this pillow under your head."

Jennifer smiled and did what she was told.

"Lift your head." When she complied, Mary gently pulled Jennifer's long hair from underneath and fanned it out over the pillow.

"Now give me your left arm." Mary gripped the wrist and made it bend at the elbow, then placed it on the pillow behind Jennifer's head.

"Give me your right arm." This one she placed across Jennifer's stomach with the fingers slightly spread.

"Now bend your right knee," said Mary, guiding her leg with a hand under the thigh. The feel of her warm, soft skin sent an unexpected tingle through Mary.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll set the timer for fifteen minutes. Stay as still as you can." Mary grabbed her pastel chalks and a pad, and then positioned a stool with a side view of the subject. After a few awkward starts, the chalk seemed to float across the paper. Art class instructions returned like muscle memory. Mary loved drawing, becoming totally engrossed with the picture. When she painted a landscape, she mentally escaped into the forest or climbed the mountain. She imagined the spray from the waterfall on her face. But drawing a nude brought different sensations. She felt every curve of Jennifer's body, became intimate with every freckle, every crevice. Drawing Jennifer's breast, Mary felt the erect nipple as though her finger tips traced it. Mary's nipple responded in kind. She became aroused.

The timer went off.

"Let's take a five minute break."

Jennifer sat up, facing Mary. "You're flushed. Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. It's just a little warm in here."

"Maybe you're overdressed." Jennifer stood, and stretched. "I'm very comfortable."

Mary looked away, as Jennifer approached.

She stood behind Mary, and leaned against her back to look over her shoulder at the sketch, placing her arm around Mary for support. In a breathy whisper that tickled Mary's ear, she said, "Wow, that's beautiful. You are so talented."

Frozen by conflicted emotions, all Mary could say was, "Thank you."

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12