Lyon's Den Ch. 09

Story Info
Mary has two lovers.
3.6k words
4.76
9.2k
2

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

After Mary kissed them both, Bruce and Jennifer stared at her for a few seconds. Bruce's brow was knit in a confused look, while Jennifer grinned with the confidence of certainty. Taking her husband by the hand, Jennifer led him out of the studio.

Mary walked over and picked up the brushes dropped in the heat of passion. She inhaled a deep calming breath and let it out slowly. Hearing the front door bell ring, she decided the couple's departure was the best outcome for their marriage. They definitely had issues to work through.

The brushes needed to be cleaned before they could be used again. Mary's hands trembled from the excitement of recent events as she stood at the sink and rinsed them off. When finished, she turned around to see Jennifer leaning against the door jam, smiling.

"The front door is locked. No more interruptions."

Frozen in place, Mary's heartrate soared and words escaped her.

"Bruce has given me consent," said Jennifer, as she approached. Taking the sable brush, she painted a wet line from Mary's ear to her chin. "I told him how excited I was to be your first woman... and how excited I'll be when I get home."

Mary shivered from the tickle of both the brush and the comment.

"You know what I'm going to do when I get home? I'm going to kiss Bruce with your pussy residue on my lips. I think he'll get a thrill out of that, don't you?"

Mary didn't know what to think. Her mind went blank at the mental image of Jennifer's lips down there.

"I think you need to sit down, Mary. You look a little dazed," said Jennifer, leading her by the hand and pulling her down onto the futon.

Finding a small voice, Mary asked, "Bruce isn't mad anymore?"

Jennifer brushed the hair away from Mary's neck, leaned close, and whispered, "What can I say? He wants me to be happy. This will make me happy, and then I will make him happy. Everyone wins, right?"

The only answer Mary gave was a sigh of pleasure, as Jennifer's lips played along her throat. Goose flesh rose on her arms.

"Now where were we? Oh yeah, I remember."

With a sudden yank in opposite directions, Jennifer ripped opened Mary's smock, causing her to squeak in surprise.

"Ooo, Mary, your chest is turning pink. You liked that didn't you. Maybe you like to be dominated."

Jennifer's lips began to nibble a trail down the ridge of Mary's shoulder, while pushing her down, until she was lying flat. She moved aside to lift Mary's legs onto the futon. Once her initiate was fully reclined, Jennifer removed her own sweatshirt, then unsnapped her bra and shrugged it off, never losing eye contact with Mary.

Mary once again felt the marvelous sensation of wild abandon building up inside. Jennifer's young, supple body that she'd appreciated as an artist was about to be experienced as a lover. This rarified moment in time was all that mattered - the quickening pulse, the warm flesh, were all indications her body was readying for physical pleasures previously unknown.

Jennifer hastily stripped off her remaining clothes, as if she feared a change of heart. She straddled the futon above Mary's waist and put on a show, running her hands over her body. She fondled her breasts for Mary, twisting her nipples and sighing. She ran her palms up her inner thighs and pinched her labia between the edges to tease her clitoris, groaning her pleasure.

Mary witnessed a shiny effluent coat the enflamed petals, making her own juices flow in response.

"I want you, Mary. I'm so excited about having you touch me with more than your eyes." Jennifer knelt over Mary's hips, bent down, and kissed her passionately.

While they kissed, Mary felt Jennifer's hands work their way underneath. She arched up, and was rewarded by the release of her bra. She moaned into Jennifer's open mouth.

Jennifer sat up, pulling Mary's smock and bra free and tossing them away. She smiled down, eyes switching from one breast to the other. "Not bad for an old lady."

Mary laughed. "Thank you, I think."

Once again picking up the sable brush, Jennifer traced the soft tip down the center of Mary's chest and around each nipple. They responded by tightening up into hard points of sensation, pleading for attention. The damp brush left a shiny trail that Jennifer gently blew on, making Mary shiver.

Then suddenly, the younger woman sucked the left nipple and pinched the right.

Mary involuntarily arched up, hit by a jolt of synaptic pleasure, and groaned, "Oh god."

The experienced hands of Jennifer teased her newbie flesh in unfamiliar ways. Mary reveled in the delightful feel of another woman's soft skin and delicate touch. Hands that now slid down and worked at unfastening her jeans.

"Lift up."

Mary obeyed, and felt the cool room air wash over her hot skin as pants and panties where tugged down. Sneakers and socks, blocking the descent, were forcibly removed. Then a new sensation, woman to woman flesh, as Jennifer lay on top of her.

"Mmm, that's much better. Doesn't that feel nice?" she said, rubbing their bodies together, and smiling.

Mary, still without words to express how she felt, responded by cupping Jennifer's face and drawing her down into a lingering kiss.

Jennifer picked up the fan brush that Mary dropped in the heat of the moment. She sat up, straddling her thighs. Testing the bristles with her fingers, she said, "This one's a little stiffer," and swiped it experimentally across her own nipple. "Oh, that's nice. What do you think?" she asked, flicking Mary's with it.

"Oh, that is nice."

"She can talk!"

Mary felt her face warm by revealing the enjoyment of such unorthodox titillation.

"But can she suck?" Jennifer leaned forward and dangled her nipple over Mary's mouth.

After a moment's hesitation, she lifted her head and gently gripped Jennifer's swollen bud between her lips. She played her tongue over it while sucking the way she enjoyed it.

Jennifer pressed into the pleasure. "Mmm, you're a natural."

Encouraged, Mary rolled the other nipple between her fingers, making Jennifer groan with satisfaction.

Pulling free, Jennifer slip down and began kissing lower and lower. Soon she was kissing just above Mary's pubis. One hand fondled a breast and the other played in Mary's pubic hair. "I haven't eaten a bearded clam in a long time."

Mary's hips bucked when Jennifer ran a finger up between her labia. She lifted her head to see, but Jennifer's hair blocked the view. Then, a little wet tickle that could only be a tongue teased around her clitoris.

"Spread your legs for me, Baby."

Placing her feet on either side of the futon, Mary bent and parted her knees. She heard, "Thank you, Sweetie," and felt a warm, moist suction enclose her clit, while fingers played around her entrance. Her legs reflexively twitched closed, and then she relaxed and let them fall open. It felt wonderful, and she wanted to see as well as feel. Propping up on one elbow, Mary reached down and brushed aside the young woman's hair.

Jennifer looked up and smiled, her chin glistening. "You want to watch?" she asked, pulling her air over her shoulder in compliance. Her head dropped down and she licked a wide swath up between the swollen lips. "Mmm, yummy." Then her middle finger began to twist its way inside.

Mary collapsed back down, weakened by the thrill. She felt her vagina prepare with a gush of lubricant, encouraging penetration. It didn't seem to matter who was coming in, it wants what it wants. As the finger entered, she couldn't help compare the feeling of this finger with Daniel's. The sensations were similar, but different enough to excite anew - smaller, thinner, attached to another woman. A woman who liked to talk.

"How's that feel, Sweetie? God, you're tight. I thought after having a baby I'd be able to stick my fist in there." Jennifer added another finger, thrusting in and out, while her thumb rub Mary's clitoris.

"It feels..." Mary's hips began to respond to the building pleasure, "good."

"Oh, I think it feels better than good. Your body tells me you love it." Jennifer moved up and sucked in a nipple.

"Uh!" Mary's legs opened and closed against Jennifer's hips. Her feet pushed down on the floor to pump against the growing sexual pressure. The suctioning lips left her breast, and were replaced by a squeezing hand. The traveling lips soon arrived back on her clit, while a middle and index finger slipped in and out, faster and faster.

The climax broke hard and sudden. Mary screamed and arched up against Jennifer's insistent mouth. Shuddering waves came one after the other, until Mary forcibly pushed the other woman from between her legs and rolled onto her side.

"Wow, that was hot!" Jennifer stretched out behind Mary, spooned her, and gently rubbed her belly. She whispered, "I can still feel your muscles quivering. I love the aftershocks. They're like skipping, tingly stones of joy."

After a few minutes of recovery, Mary turned to face Jennifer. "Thank you. That felt amazing."

Jennifer kissed Mary's forehead. "It was my pleasure. You were an itch I needed to scratch. I think you're beautiful and talented, and sexy-"

Mary pushed her finger against the praising lips. "Shush, I'm just an old lady. You said it yourself."

"I was kidding. Besides, being your first, well... I have a fetish for firsts. Ask Bruce." She smiled.

Mary smiled in return, her eyes focused on her lover's lips. She felt their pull. Closing her eyes, she kissed them softly. When Jennifer moaned, she kissed harder. Tasting herself on another woman felt so naughty, so unlike anything she'd ever done. She kissed harder, forcing Jennifer onto her back and rolling on top. Any inhibitions she had melted like icicles on a summer day. Jennifer's silky skin against hers rekindled her cravings, and she began to copy the southern trip she'd just experience. Kissing down the center of Jennifer's chest, she paused to look at the firm breasts. Pushing them together, she sucked from one to the other.

"Mary, Mary, Mary, that feels so good," said Jennifer, massaging the back of her partner.

Flicking the now hardened nipple with her tongue, Mary said, "I have to confess, drawing you nude did turn me on. I wanted to know how the beautiful woman my fingers drew on paper would actually feel. It's exciting to find out."

Jennifer laughed. "I knew it! Feel free to take all the time you need."

"Maybe I have a fetish for firsts too," whispered Mary, as she kissed below Jennifer's navel.

In response, Jennifer spread her legs without being told. Her hands pushed Mary's head lower to the clean shaven pussy, opening to reveal a slick pink center. Mary covered it with her palm and rubbed up and down. "How do you keep it so smooth?"

"Laser hair removal. To really appreciate it you have to put your mouth on it." She pushed down on Mary's head for emphasis.

Laughing, Mary said, "What happened to take all the time I need?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just so hot right now."

Mary pressed her hand flat against the damp pussy. "You feel hot." Mary inhaled the young woman's aroma. "You smell hot. Maybe I can blow out the fire." She blew a hard stream of air onto Jennifer's clit.

Her legs twitched in response. Jennifer moaned, and said, "Oh, you're a tease. C'mon then, tease me, please me."

Mary had been orally pleasured enough to know what felt good, but what she didn't know was how it would feel to give oral to another woman. Her heart pounded as she dipped her head and gently circled Jennifer's clit with her tongue.

Jennifer's hips bucked. "Fuck!"

"You have a potty mouth." Mary kissed the clit, giving it a little suction.

Her hips bucked harder. "Fudge! That better?"

Mary smiled with her lips against the focus of her attention. "Much," she said, and then plunged her tongue into Jennifer to extract the full flavor of another woman.

"Ah... shoot, Mary. I'm so freaking horny."

Mary licked her lips, taste testing Jennifer's goo. "You know what; I don't think an old woman like me tastes much different than you."

Putting her index and middle fingers together, she quickly rubbed east and west across Jennifer's clit, eliciting a squeal and involuntary muscle spasms from her paramour. She liked the sound of that word, paramour. It sounded sophisticated, although, at the moment, the stream of obscenities spewing from Jennifer didn't sound very sophisticated. Still, giving pleasure to another woman felt unbelievably exciting and worldly.

Mary reached up and pinched a nipple while thrusting two fingers and sucking clitoris, just like she'd experienced.

Already at a high level of arousal, Jennifer's orgasm exploded. A gush of warm fluid ejaculated out around Mary's fingers. She'd heard of women squirting, but seeing it and causing it was a new sexual high. She slowly eased her caresses, as Jennifer's body relaxed.

Breathing heavily, Jennifer panted, "Wow that was... effing unbelievable."

"You made quite a mess," said Mary, laying her head on Jennifer's chest, listening to her pounding heart.

"I only do that when I'm extremely turned on." She kissed Mary's head, "Thank you. I really didn't think you'd want to touch me. You surprised me."

Mary sucked on her fingers, and said, "I surprised myself. It was a thrilling first, and firsts are always unforgettable. Thank you for making it so wonderful."

Putting an arm around Mary, Jennifer said, "Believe me, it was my pleasure."

They snuggled for few minutes, until their bodies cooled and they needed to get dressed.

"I guess I'll be going home. Bruce is expecting to hear all the details, and then I'll get a good... what do you old people call it? Oh yeah, a good jostling."

Mary laughed. "Come on, I'm not from the Victorian era." She thought about what Jennifer said, felt her cheeks burn, and asked, "You're going to tell Bruce everything?"

"Of course. That was the deal." Grinning, she asked, "Does it embarrass you to be an aphrodisiac?"

"A little."

"Well don't let it bother you. After we watched you and Dan screwing in the dressing room we had amazing sex. So, you've already crossed that bridge."

Mary's face grew hotter. "Okay then."

Jennifer kissed Mary one last lingering kiss, and said, "I'll see you soon, Lover Girl," and left.

'Lover girl?' Mary hadn't thought that far ahead. Would she want to be lover's with Jennifer? Wasn't this supposed to be a one and done experience? She sighed heavily and looked around the studio. She felt emotionally exhausted and didn't feel like painting.

After cleaning up her paints and wiping Jennifer juice off the futon, Mary decided she was hungry. 'Time to use Daniel's apartment key and raid his refrigerator.'

Entering the silent apartment, Mary went to the bathroom and showered. The hot water jets massaged a new tension in her body. Repercussions, and unintended consequences of her dalliance with Jennifer were now crowding her thoughts. Should she tell Daniel? They weren't an exclusive couple. In fact, he tried to instigate just such a sexual encounter for her. But he was in the room then, today he was not. She felt an emotional connection with Dan and didn't want to jeopardize any possible relationship. Sex with Jennifer was simply acting out wild abandon, but what she really wanted was a long term love. Recreational sex didn't meet her need to love and be loved.

'Besides, I love men's bodies. I love cock.' The thought of Dan naked and erect sent a quiver down her spine.

Mary slipped into Daniel's terrycloth robe, strolled to the kitchen, and cooked up a grilled cheese sandwich. She noticed they both liked sharp cheddar cheese, skim milk, whole wheat bread, and Lay's potato chips. Good relationships needed things in common, even small things.

Now that her stomach was full, Mary decided a short nap was in order before heading home to wash clothes and clean house. She crawled naked into Daniel's bed and buried her face in his pillow. His smell brought back lovely, intimate memories. Soon, she fell fast asleep.

***

Business in San Diego finished ahead of schedule. Daniel caught an early flight, and climbed the stairs to his apartment, happy to be home and hoping Mary was free for dinner. The smell of cooking hung in the kitchen air. He saw unwashed dishes in his sink as he passed by. A smile brightened his face at the thought of Mary eating in his apartment. When he entered the bedroom his smile broadened at the vision of Mary sleeping in his bed. Her shoulders were bare. Seeing her panties on the chair and picturing her naked under the covers made his cock stir.

'I couldn't ask for a better welcome home.'

Quietly, he slipped off his clothes and climbed into bed. Mary stirred, but didn't wake. Facing her, Daniel enjoyed watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful at rest. Soon he drifted off to sleep, as well.

***

Mary floated between asleep and awake. In her dreamland, she was in a wonderfully warm embrace that she didn't want to leave. All dreams must end, and Mary's eyes fluttered open. But the pleasant embrace remained. There was an arm over her back and a warm body pressed against her side. Her hand lay on firm rounded flesh that felt like an ass. Suddenly remembering where she was, she turned her head to look. There was Daniel, sound asleep next to her. She smiled and cuddled closer, turning sideways to press against his hip and throw a leg over his thigh. Rubbing her leg up and down over his buttocks caused a sleepy groan.

When his eyes cracked open, Mary whispered, "Hi, Lover Boy. Welcome home."

"Glad to be home," he said, turning to embrace Mary front to front.

They kissed with soft lingering lips. Soon Daniel's erection grew between their stomachs.

"I believe you," said Mary, snaking her hand down to grip his cock, loving the unique feel of a man. "Viva la différence."

"What?" Daniel asked, not understanding the context.

Realizing she'd accidentally opened the conversation up to disclose her time with Jennifer, she hesitated. "I'm just saying..." again she hesitated because she wanted to say I love you. "I love how your body feels different than mine."

"Well then. Let me give you the total experience," he said, and rolled on top.

His lips trailed a path south, similar to the path recently taken by Jennifer. The experience so fresh in Mary's mind, this comparison became a new sexual high. Daniel's head disappeared beneath the covers and Mary closed her eyes to revel in the tactile sensation of his bristly chin scuffing against her breasts and nipples. Then came the suction of his lips. Then came the invasion of his large man hand between her legs. Then came the hot man breath between her legs, and the man chin, tongue, and lips scouring her sensitized clitoris beyond containment.

Mary screamed her release, arching against the man's wonderful offensive. And then, before the last wave of release faded, Daniel did something Jennifer could not, he covered her with his body and entered.

"Oh god!" Another orgasm exploded, as Daniel took charge, and fucked her hard. She locked her ankles over his ass; her fingers raked his back, as his mouth devoured hers. She rejoiced in the feeling of his release. His hips pressed down, his ass flexed, she gripped the back of his head, kissing him roughly as she swallowed his grunts and groans of completion.

They lay quietly recovering for long minutes, with lingering caresses; his shrinking penis encased in her warmth, another sensual amusement.

"Thank you, Mary," whispered Daniel, as he reached for the tissue box on the bedside table.

Plucking several from the offered box, Mary beamed a radiant smile at her lover, and said, "You are most welcome. Thank you..." suddenly her voice cracked as emotions welled up, "for everything you've done for me."

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12