Lyon's Den Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Jenifer jumped off the bed and began digging through a box in the closet. "I know it's in here somewhere. Come on... where are you? Yes!" She lifted out a flexible dildo with a suction cup end. "Hello there. Long time no feel," she said, and ran to the bathroom to wash it. Then, returning to the bedroom, she pulled the wooden chair away from the dressing table and slapped the dildo suction cup down hard, ending with a satisfying "Fwhop."

She stood back and admired its phallic fullness, an obelisk like staff for sexual gratification. "Hello, substitute stud. But something's missing," she said, tapping her lips in thought. "I know!" Stepping to the bed, she grabbed Bruce's pillow, returned to the sub-stud, and folded the pillow over the back of the chair. Spreading her legs, she straddled the seat and slowly lowered herself, filling her pussy while filling her head with eau de Bruce. Once completely settled, she pressed her face into the pillow, and groaned, "Oh, Honey. I need you so bad."

Hugging the pillow against the chair back, she imagined Bruce, and began to ride the sub-stud. Gradually her speed increased, as her desire grew – for Bruce. "Oh Baby, I love you so much. I love your big, stiff cock in me." She liked talking dirty, and Bruce had made a discovery of his own -- it turned him on. "I'm going to fuck you hard, Baby! Fuck you and make you come deep inside me. We are going to fuck a lot to make a baby!"

Bouncing like a paddle ball on a short string, rubbing her clit to wring out every last jolt of climatic release, Jenifer came hard, crying out as multiple peaks and valleys rose and fell, until finally spent, she collapsed with quivering exhaustion onto Bruce's pillow.

As her breathing slowed to normal, the heavy silence around her crept in like an evil spirit, opening the door to the two headed ogre, loss and loneliness.

Filled to capacity, yet feeling hollow inside, she moaned, "Bruce, please come back to me."

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12