Lyon's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Mary's confusion about what she wanted became clear without words.

Daniel kissed her unresisting lips and eased the dildo from her hand.

When he broke away. The room air felt cold against her skin. Mary wobbled without his supporting strength.

Placing Danny boy on the bedside table, Daniel opened the drawer, removed a tube of lubricant, and placed it next to the phallus. "Just in case."

Lost in unfamiliar territory, Mary remained motionless, unwilling to make any kind of move to indicate a decision.

Daniel pulled back the bedcovers and sat on the edge. He smiled warmly. "You are lovely, Mary. It would be my pleasure to assist Danny boy in being good to you."

Her face heated, as those dark eyes wandered down. Her nipples betrayed their enthusiasm.

"I'll stay completely dressed, of course. It's all about you... this time."

Words cracked as they struggled to get out of her dry mouth. "This... time?"

"Yes, Mary. I'd like to see you again. Just the two of us. Have dinner. Maybe you'd show me your artwork? I'd like that." He stood and approached.

Mary stared at his shirt buttons, afraid to betray the desire behind her eyes. "I don't know--" When he touched her arm, the thought vanished.

"Come, sit on the bed. You've been through a lot today."

"I don't know what I'm doing. This is so unlike me." Mary followed the lead of his warm touch.

"I believe you." He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. "That make it all the more exciting." His arms encircled her and he kissed her neck.

Mary inhaled sharply at the sensation. Closing her eyes, she put her arms around his shoulders, and then felt the world tip. She floated down onto the cool sheet. Effortlessly, her body slipped to the center. She kept her eyes shut, afraid to make a move that might spoil the enchantment. Mary surrendered.

Daniel kissed her cheek and nuzzled her ear. His hands cupped her head, and the manly fingers raked through her hair, down her shoulders. They pushed underneath and massaged her back. A sudden lack of tension on her brassiere made her quiver.

His lips kissed down, until she felt the bristle of his cheeks on the sensitive inside swells her breasts. With every touch fireworks exploded inside, brilliant sparks of delight in all directions. Her breathing became ragged gasps as his lips teased around the edge of the bra, gradually pushing it away and revealing the tender nipple.

The fabric slipped off, and he said, "Beautiful." His breath tickled. She groaned loudly when he engulfed the tip and hummed. His fingertips found the other side and teased its twin.

For the first time, Mary opened her eyes and watched.

He caught her eye, and smiled around her nipple.

It was too much, and her head fell back.

Daniel's weight shifted and her breast was left damp and cold.

Determined hands pulled her panties down. When they were off, they removed the bra from her arms.

Completely nude, she shivered.

"Cold, Mary?"

She just shook her head.

Daniel lay back down, his needed warmth returned along with his desired fingers. He grasped her thighs and pushed them apart, then traced up the inner flesh. He teased her -- exploring around the edges, building her up and up. The pressure became unbearable.

His tongue circled an areola, like a tribal dancer around a fire. When his lips finally jumped into her flame, his fingers threw themselves into her volcano. Her feminine lava flowed hot and copious. Her hips quaked. An eruption was imminent.

"Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling." His touch vanished.

Mary felt him reaching to the bedside table.

"I find you very exciting, Mary. You're a lovely woman. It's my absolute pleasure to pleasure you like this."

She felt him return to her side.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?"

A little fearful, Mary refused to acknowledge the question. How long had it been since anything had been inside her?

"How about this? If you say 'no', and I'll stop." Daniel gently wedged the phallus between her folds. Using the tip, he rubbed it lightly over her clitoris and vagina. "You're very wet, Mary. You smell delicious."

Daniel's fingers entered first, and then they returned to her nipple. She could smell her sex, too.

Danny boy began to oscillate in and out about an inch. He felt huge.

Gradually she relaxed and it slipped in deeper. Mary's body exposed its desire by humping into each insertion.

"That's it, Mary. Let go. Oh, you are so beautiful. I love watching your body respond to me."

The oscillations continued. The toy moved faster, as her vagina grew wetter. When Danny boy first bumped her cervix Mary arched up and moaned unrestrained.

Taking advantage of her upraised hips, Daniel bent down and sucked her clitoris, while pumping the dildo in and out.

That did it. Mary exploded in a spectacular climax. She writhed and flexed as its power rose up and up, until the sensations crashed and broke into a thousand sparkling tingles.

Daniel stayed with her, increasing his caresses. When she relaxed, he worked her body into another and then another, until she finally plead for mercy. "Please... stop."

Danny boy came out with a wet slurp. "That was spectacular, Mary. What a release. That must've felt fantastic. You're a very responsive woman." Daniel lay down, took her in his arms, and kissed her.

She tasted herself, and felt the pleasure between her legs struggle to rise up again. "Thank you, Daniel. That felt amazing."

"Believe me, the pleasure was mine."

For the first time, Mary noticed the erection inside his pants that pressed against her thigh.

Before she could respond, Daniel rose from the bed. "I'll leave you to recuperate. Feel free to stay as long as you want. Wander about -- get a drink, use the bathroom. I need to get some work done. I'll be in the gallery, if you need anything."

It wasn't long, before Mary became uncomfortable. Quickly, she dressed and left the bedroom. After a visit to the bathroom, she walked around the apartment, trying to come to grips with what happened. What should she say to him, if anything?

Standing in the front window, Mary spotted her car across the street. 'Maybe it would be best to just disappear quietly. Today was an aberration, never to be repeated. There must be another way out of the building.' She stepped into the kitchen and saw a door. 'That must be the private entrance.'

On her way out, she passed a brown paper bag on the table with the words 'For Mary' scrawled on it in big black letters.

She peeked.

Inside was Danny boy and a slip of paper with an email address. She didn't think twice. It was all right. The bag went along for the ride.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers