Lyra's Visitor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyra fought with everything she had, struggling against the cuffs that held her arms above her head, and the tape that bound her ankles apart, she struggled against his weight against her body, her nipples pressing into his chest. And he fought back, holding her in to place with his weight and his bindings. He wrapped his left arm around her lower back, and his right around her hair at the nape of her neck. He pulled up quickly and thrust into her with one stroke, filling her tight, wet pussy completely. She cried out involuntarily at that first thrust, and her struggling stopped as her body molded to his. Her body froze in shock at how perfect he fit inside her, more perfect than anyone else ever had. She could only concentrate on not giving in to the conflicting and mixing pain and pleasure he filled her with. She squeezed her eyes shut again as she felt him slide out again.

He groaned as she squeezed him as tight as she did that first time, that first time when they stained the carpet beneath them pink with her blood. Her kegal muscles squeezed and pulled him into her against her will, and it felt so good pulling out of her perfect pussy. But before he could plunge back in, the sound of a knock on the bathroom door filled the room.

Before Lyra could open her eyes he was silently out the front door, the only proof of his visit were her bindings and the emptiness she now felt between her legs. She blacked out again before Ophelia opened the door.

*This is my first story. Please, I'd love an editor, or any thoughts at all. Please leave comments, especially constructive ones, I want to get better. And of course if you enjoyed it, that is the point after all :) And as always, all characters involved in any sexual acts are over the age of 18*

12