Lyre of Tears Ch. 02: Steel Sheathed in Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethe immediately pressed her palms to either side of Tor's abdomen, her eyes feasting upon his mocha-colored body. He was magnificent. Like her, he was physically fit. But unlike her, he didn't enjoy exercise. Although he was lean and sleek like a runner, he actually hated running.

His motivations for keeping in such fine shape were different than hers. Bethe exercised for the sake of job performance. Tor, on the other hand, was motivated mostly by vanity. He was determined not to end up like those stereotypical wizards who hid their soft, clumsy bodies underneath loose robes. Not only that, but since he and Bethe saw each other naked on a regular basis, it wouldn't feel right for him to look like a weakling while she looked like Anella, the Patron Saint of Warriors.

Following a period of mutual admiration and the touching of naked torsos, the two of them worked together to remove Tor's pants. He fumbled with his belt while she unbuttoned his pants. The moment they both pushed his pants down off his hips, his cock sprang out, nearly smacking her in the face. Hazy-eyed and grinning, Bethe marveled at the wizard's cock. It was darker than the rest of his body, and oh so thick. Unable to resist touching it, she ran a couple of her fingertips along the fat ridge that stretched along the entire length of the shaft's underside. She then wrapped her long, calloused fingers around it to squeeze and stroke. Tor's head dropped back, his jaw went slack, and he moaned towards the sky.

"You've got so much pressure built up tonight, hm?" Bethe purred as she pumped him with her hand, making him shudder. "Did you not get any satisfaction from that fairy? That means all of this is for me, hmmm?" She peered up at his face to enjoy the pleasure painted upon it. Then she dropped her gaze to the organ that swelled within her grip.

"Yes, it's all yours!" he gasped before grabbing her shoulders and shoving her back onto the bed so suddenly that she let go of his throbbing rod. He took a breath and attempted to steady himself.

"My apologies, darling," he said while removing his boots and taking his trousers off all the way. "If you kept that up, I'd end up cumming too soon."

Before Bethe could complain or try to reclaim his cock, Tor grabbed the sides of her already unbuttoned pants and began to tug them down. Rather than object, she grinned and helped him by kicking off her boots and wiggling out of her trousers.

Her pants were thrown aside. Now that the two of them were completely nude, Tor grabbed Bethe's legs and spread them. Laughing, she tugged her legs out of his grip and forced him to recapture them. But when she saw the uninhibited lust on his face, she became practically paralyzed. There was no longer any desire to fight him, even playfully.

Now that her resistance had ended, he wrapped his fingers around her ankles, held her legs up in a 'V', and took a long, lecherous look at her legs, as well as what lay at their junction. Although so much of her body was hard and firm, her pussy looked so soft. Bethe shivered, loving how vulnerable and open she was to him at that moment.

Tor's cock was fully engorged by that point. He licked his lips as he stared at her puffy, pink pussy. The hair on her mons was shaved into a neat, thin strip. The last time he had seen her naked was the night before they left Agisgrad. She had more of a bush then, which meant she must have shaved on the morning they departed. He loved what he saw, because he knew that she gave herself that strip specifically to get a rise out of him on the road. It certainly worked.

The fact that her cunt was soaked and quivering for him made him rise even more.

Tor brought one of her feet to his mouth so he could suck on her toes and lick between them, which made Bethe half-giggle, half-moan. The inside of the tent was soon filled with her laughter and moans, as well as his appreciative murmurs, as he began to kiss, lick, and nibble his way down her strong legs. That tan skin was so inviting, there was no way he could resist tasting her, even though the ache in his loins reminded him how much he needed to fuck her as soon as possible.

One of his hands slid down to her thick thigh, which flexed beneath his fingers. He thought of how easily she could snap his neck with her legs if she wanted to. After all those times he had his head between her legs - if not enwrapped by them - his neck was still intact, which said much about her self-control.

The mage's lips descended further down her legs. He planted a wet, noisy kiss to her calf. He licked the back of her knee. He sucked and nibbled on the insides of her thighs until he left a couple of love marks upon her flesh - something for her to admire later tonight after they exhausted each other.

The closer his mouth got to her pussy, the more it seemed as though he was going to eat her out. She used the strength of her core to raise her pelvis upward, offering her cunt to him and pleading without words for him to use his mouth upon her. But that was not going to happen; not at that moment, at least. Tor had feasted upon the pussy of a purple-haired pixie earlier tonight but didn't get any relief in return. The throbbing of his cock served as a reminder of how neglected it had been tonight. Now was the time to change that.

Tor released her legs and stood up straight in front of the canopied bed. Bethe was confused at first, and more than a little disappointed, but that disappointment faded away when her lover pulled her towards him. Her ass practically teetered over the edge of the bed.

He grasped his dick and used the underside to stroke the surface of her cunt. When he rubbed himself against her moist slit, she arched her back, slowly but sharply. And when he used the tip of his cock to rub at her hooded clit, she made a noise akin to a growl.

Bethe raised her legs back up into the air. She grabbed the back of her knees and spread herself wide, inviting him in. "Hurry up, Tor!" she growled. "Give me all that cock! Give it to me, now!"

He didn't need any more encouragement. Tor got himself into position, stroking her nether lips with his cockhead as he did. Then he fed her his meat, inch by throbbing inch. He couldn't help but shudder as he stuffed her, for Bethe's pussy was so tight. She was also so hot and wonderfully wet inside.

Once he was stuffed inside of her so deeply that his balls got squashed against her on the outside, he held himself that way for two rapid heartbeats, maybe three. He could feel her silken folds squeezing him tight, which made him throb all the more. He pulled out until only an inch of his cock was in her, spreading her wide. Then he re-entered her with a slow yet powerful thrust that shoved her up the bed and rocked her to her core. She tried to scream, but the sound was cut off by her constricted throat.

Tor grabbed Bethe's hips and began to fuck her more quickly, more forcefully. He knew that she loved it when he fucked her like an animal, and that was precisely what he did. Nearly growling, he slammed his cock into her pussy again and again, making her grunt or gasp and slide up the bed each time. When he reached down to use a thumb to toy with her clit, the noises she made rose in both pitch and volume. Soon, the interior of Tor's fancy tent was filled with the wet, sloppy sounds of their sex, as well as both of their outcries.

He had blue balls since he left the fairies' clearing, and thus needed to release, soon. The contractions of her moist cunt told him that she needed to cum soon, too. When she dropped her legs to clutch at the sheets, and when she began to writhe wildly, he knew she was really close. Reaching down, he grabbed both of her legs and lifted them back up. His hands snagged onto the bottom of her knees so he could hold her legs up while he pounded her.

Up until that moment, Tor thought he was in control. But he was proven wrong a moment later. The pressure that had been building up in his heavy balls became too much for him all of a sudden. Eyes wide, he realized he was about to cum, and although he tightened the muscles that were low on his midsection, making each of his abdominals flex visibly, that did next to nothing to stop his release.

What started as a grunt turned into a deep scream, and what started as a pressure he tried to fight back turned into an explosion that could not be contained. Tor's dick throbbed powerfully as it sprayed Bethe's insides with hot cream.

Bethe's orgasm was a result of his. Her hands shot up to his veiny forearms, gripping them with a warrior's strength. She dug her nails into his flesh so hard that it hurt, but he paid no attention to the pain for he was overwhelmed by the pleasure. If he were able to see clearly at that moment, he would have marveled at how the entirety of Bethe's tight body flexed. He loved seeing her thighs, abs, arms, and even her neck clench when she was enraptured like this.

The mage was temporarily paralyzed by the power of his orgasm. It felt like his whole body was spasming. When his body began to move again, it was as though it moved on pure instinct. As thick, long, ropey jets of cum shot into Bethe's womb, he continued to rock his cock in and out of her. He did not thrust as fast as he did during the build up, but he still pounded her so hard that she slid up and down the bed.

The bumping of their bodies made Bethe writhe, as well as made her breasts jiggle. Tor managed to keep his eyes open so he could watch her writhing and jiggling, which made his cock twitch and splash more white upon her walls.

The two of them continued to cum for a long while. Bethe's orgasm was especially persistent; it was as though she couldn't stop cumming. Even after Tor's member was done gushing, he kept on pumping in and out of her, for he was determined to keep going until she somehow told him to stop.

They both expressed their ecstasy through a series of loud grunts, groans, and screams. But even though Tor's personal guards were right outside, none of them could hear their lord and their captain fucking each other's brains out, thanks to another aspect of the enchanted tent's magic - sounds from inside could not be heard outside. Although Tor and Bethe's relationship wasn't necessarily a secret, it generally wasn't a good idea to let the men hear them in the throes of passion, hence the magical sound-proofing.

Long after Tor's dick was thoroughly drained, Bethe uttered one last, shuddering scream. Her writhing slowed down, and the convulsing of her inner flesh eased. Tor recognized these as signs to stop, which was good, because he was tired as hell.

He released her legs, which flopped down and dangled off the foot of the bed. Struggling to breathe, he somehow managed to utter the word, "Whew". That was all he could say for now, and even that was difficult.

He attempted to pull out of her, but whether it was intentional or not, Bethe's sex clutched at the head of his dick, unwilling to let it go. He groaned, for it always felt fantastic when she gripped him like that. It also reminded him how strong every part of her body was, even the softest part.

An errant thought made him laugh: how this was a version of tug-of-war he never would have learned in school.

Tor grabbed her by her hips. Pushing on her body and simultaneously drawing his pelvis back, he successfully pulled out of her. The combined juices that coated his dick spilled out of her cunt and onto the sheets. It was quite a mess, but he paid it no mind. All he cared about was how good Bethe made him feel, as well as how exhausted he was.

Not only did Tor's dick glisten, but the rest of his body glistened as well. The heat generated by their energetic love-making soaked him in sweat. He was pleased to see that Bethe's glorious, bronze body was covered in sweat, too. Collapsing on top of her, he covered her mouth with his kiss. His lips soothed hers. He suckled on her bottom lip, tenderly. Their tongues luxuriated in each other's feel and taste, whether it was inside her mouth, inside his, or in between.

After a long while of making out with her - their sticky, naked bodies grinding the whole while - he let his mouth wander down her body. His lips and tongue climbed down her chin, down her jaw, down her neck, and onto her bosom. Wherever his mouth went, he kissed her, sucked on her, and licked the sweat off her skin. In response, she cupped the back of his head with her hands and arched up into his mouth.

By arching her back, she seemed to be offering her breasts to him. Hungrily, he accepted. He grabbed them from below and soaked in the sight of her heavy, firm breasts filling up his hands. He then dragged the tip of his tongue around one of her nipples, which were only a shade darker than the skin around them. He sucked on her tit, which caused her to gasp. He used his lips to tug on it, which made her smile. Several seconds later, he swept his mouth to her other breast to nibble and lick along its curves. It was as though his mouth followed an invisible path around the swell.

Bethe's skin was covered by saliva as well as sweat by the time Tor rolled off of her. Falling like a rock, he dropped onto the bed, the dreamy expression and grin on his face both signs of how sated he was. "I'll need a lengthy rest before I can do that again," he said as he crawled backwards up the bed, stopping when the back of his head hit the pillows.

Bethe wouldn't let him get away so easily, however. She rolled over and crawled to him, stalking him like a panther would stalk her prey in the jungles of Umperico. She reached for his cock and began to stroke him. He grunted in surprise, and his sticky dick twitched in her grip.

"If you think we're done, you're mistaken, my Lord." Smiling, Bethe reached up with her free hand to stroke Tor's bearded jaw. His face was dark and youthful, yet the hair on his head was as white as an old man's. Tor suspected that Bethe loved that contrast.

"I still want you," she said as lust flared in her pale blue eyes.

She dragged that hand down his neck, down his tight chest, over his washboard abs, and over his white pubic hair. It joined her other hand on his meaty rod. Now using both hands, Bethe jacked him off. Each hand rotated as they slide up and down the entire length of his dick - one hand rotating clockwise, the other counterclockwise. Tor shut his eyes and opened his mouth wide to release a low, keening moan.

Tor's thickening member was like the hilt of a sword in Bethe's hands. She was intimately familiar with both. The easy, rotating strokes of her hands stopped right beneath his cockhead so that she could take it into her mouth. He let go of a prolonged moan when she massaged his cockhead with her lips, and became even noisier when she began to suck on him, eagerly.

"Ohh, Bethe! You're relentless! Nngh!" Tor's words were carried by his moans. He reached for her head. Bethe kept the light brown hair at the sides and the back of her head shaved and thus too short to grab. She let the hair on top to grow a little longer, however, which was why the wizard was able to get a grip there. He pulled on her hair while she did such wonderful things to him with her mouth and hands.

Between her sucking, squeezing, and stroking, it didn't take long to make Tor cum again. Hips raised, teeth clenched, he released his seed down her throat. "Hunngh!" It wasn't the flood that filled Bethe's womb minutes ago, but it was more than enough to coat her taste buds.

Tor's tight rear fell back to the mattress when his orgasm eventually ceased. But again, Bethe was not yet done. Although she stopped jacking him off, she didn't take her mouth away just yet. Instead, she swirled her tongue around and around the bulbous head, licking up any white cream she may have missed. Then she climbed up his body and straddled his hips.

"Stay hard for me, Tor. I still need you." To prove how much she needed him, she touched her cunt to his cock. He could feel how hot and wet she was for him. That realization, as well as the anticipation of what was about to happen, made his cock twitch.

Before he could think of what to do or say next, he felt his meaty rod getting swallowed up by Bethe's body once again. "Ohh yess!" he breathed, wearing a mask of purest pleasure mixed with strain on his face. His hands found their way to her sides while Bethe began to fuck him, smooth and slow. She leaned forward, rocking back and forth while her lover's meat became more rigid within. She coaxed it into hardening, into pulsating more and more with the motions of her hips and the insistent clutching of her inner muscles.

Tor wrapped his arms around her body, hugging her tight while their grinding continued. Bethe's face bobbed right above his. She stared at him and relished the signs of his sensual bliss - his closed eyes, his furrowed, white brows, how his jaw either clenched or relaxed so he could moan. Whenever he moaned, she could feel his breath right on her face.

Inevitably, she kissed him. He accepted her lips and tongue without hesitation. At the same moment that their lips touched, his hands slipped down her muscular back to grab both cheeks of her thick, round rear. Tor fondled Bethe's ass while their tongues twirled around and around one another. He massaged her cheeks and pulled them apart, while inside of her his dick split her depths open again and again.

At one point, his index finger slipped into her crack. He proceeded to massage the flesh between her cheeks. Bethe poured a deep moan down his throat, and he responded by catching her tongue between his lips to massage it and suck on it. Encouraged by her moan, he used the tip of his forefinger to push upon her asshole ever so lightly. That fingertip then drew slow circles around her rosette.

Bethe clenched him with her pussy as thanks for all the different ways he bestowed bliss upon her. She put her hands on his rock-hard chest to push herself up into a seated position. Without speeding up the pace too much, she began to slam herself down on him. Each passionate slam sent shockwaves through them both.

Tor's neck and back arched. For the most part, he merely writhed underneath her, but now and then he thrust upward at the same time that she dropped down to make their joining more impactful. One of his hands rose to one of Bethe's breasts so he could grope it, caress it. While that breast was secure in the comfort of his hand, the other one was free to bounce. Meanwhile, the other hand remained on her rear in order to continue that one-fingered massage of her crack and the puckered hole within.

They tried to take their time making love this round. They prolonged their euphoria as much as they could. Yet it was inevitable for that familiar pressure to build at the base of the mage's member. Once again, the warrior woman's cunt began to convulse. Their orgasms struck each of them at nearly the same time, one right after the other.

Bethe threw her head back, wailing like a banshee. In her native tongue, she screamed "Oh gods!", repeating those words over and over.

Tor, now with both of his hands squeezing her breasts, let loose a keening scream to join hers. Both of them went still as statues during the initial rush, but before long she resumed bouncing on his cock. Together, they created quite a chorus of erotic delight with their outcries, as well as the fleshy slapping of her crotch against his and her ass against his thighs.

The entirely of Bethe's tanned body was shaking when she eventually collapsed. At first, her torso was held up by the two brown hands that cupped her breasts, but then Tor slid those hands from her front to her back. She fell atop him and sunk comfortably into his newest embrace. For a while, neither of them could do anything except struggle for breath or tremble. Their bodies were still so hot and sticky, but Tor loved the feel of Bethe's heat and her sweat.