Lyre of Tears Ch. 02: Steel Sheathed in Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, she began to giggle. Her face nuzzled against the side of his neck, which was why he could feel her giggles tickling his skin. He could also feel her body shake with her laughter. It sounded as though she were drunk on his sex. Although this had happened before, he never tired of hearing it. Her laughter made him smile.

The more he rested, the more he was able to move again. He used the tips of his fingers or the backs of his fingernails to gently scrape the glistening skin of her back. That got murmurs of appreciation from her.

Bethe lifted her face off his neck so that their eyes could meet. Her forehead was covered in sweat, and her expression was one of purest satisfaction. "Hrmm...that was wonderful, my Lord."

Tor laughed. "I couldn't agree more. I'm still seeing stars."

She stroked the side of his face and ran her fingers over the white hairs on his chin. She caressed his lips with the pad of her thumb. Then she kissed him. They made out on the now messy bed, each of them reveling in post-orgasmic bliss. Thoroughly exhausted, it did not take much longer for them to fall into an easy sleep.

*****

Bethe awoke later that night, but Tor remained fast asleep. Although he was sleeping, his arms were around her in a possessive embrace. Also, one of his hands was on her ass.

Suppressing a laugh, Bethe plucked his hand off her bum, eased out of his embrace, and slipped out of bed as quiet as a shadow. She retrieved her clothes, and as she did she noticed that her armor was on a pile on the floor. The spell he had used to make it disappear must have ended while they slept, or perhaps while they made love.

Bethe donned her armor and rearmed herself. She was ready to take her turn patrolling the camp's perimeter. But before she left, she spent about a minute staring at her sleeping lord and lover. He was naked and snoring, his flaccid cock resting against one of his thighs. Smiling, she caressed the side of his face before exiting the tent and getting back to work.

For a while, Tor was seemingly alone in his tent. But then a purple wisp of light appeared from behind the wizard's workstation. It floated towards the bed, transforming from a floating light into a full-grown woman along the way. The woman was purple-haired, barefooted, and dressed in an almost sheer white slip.

Zeph had watched Tor and Bethe fuck. The way they did it fascinated her. Now that she had this human all to herself, she wanted to have her turn with him.