Lysa's Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
The ongoing adventures of Lysa, a young writer.
826 words
2.89
9.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melysa; known as Lysa to her friends, hummed along and tapped out the beat to Paula Cole on the steering wheel as she drove along I-95. A sudden, loud POP startled her, and she nearly lost control of the car as she realized that her front passenger side tire had blown. "Son of a bitch!" she swore as she struggled to gain control of the car, and finally slowed down and carefully steered the car to the shoulder of the highway.

Lysa stepped out of the car, and made her way to the passenger side where she verified the damaged tire. Sighing, she realized she would have to change the tire in the summer heat, and she walked to the trunk of the car; clicking the trunk button on her key ring as she went. "Oh no!" Lysa moaned upon seeing the flat spare tire in the trunk. Well, she would simply have to call a tow truck and head to the nearest garage for a new tire she thought to herself and pulled out her cell phone and dialed the automotive service.

"Are you sure that's the earliest?" Lysa asked the operator as she was advised that the soonest a tow truck could arrive was in 3 hours. "Ok, thank you" she sighed and flipped the phone shut. Pushing her long, golden brown hair out of her face, Lysa grabbed a blanket from the trunk, slammed it shut, and headed for the lake she had spotted while making the call to the auto service.

At least I can rest a bit while I wait she thought to herself. She didn't realize that the few cars that had slowed down, only slowed to admire her plush curves as she stomped around her car. Lysa was petite, at 5'3" with an extra 10 pounds that stubbornly clung to her, adding softness to her curves that men found appealing. Chocolate brown eyes, and a lower lip that jutted slightly added a sensuous air to her, and skin that tanned easily completed her appeal.

Lysa spread the blanket in the sun next the large lake, and breathed a deep sigh of relief as a breeze played about, taking out some of the heat that had plagued her since that morning. The sun warmed her skin, making a sensual contrast against the cooling breeze. She hitched her skirt slightly higher to enjoy the feeling, and kicked off her sneakers at the same time. Arousal suddenly bloomed in her, and she realized it had been some time since she had enjoyed herself in any capacity.

Looking around to ensure her solitude, Lysa slid her hands over her breasts, stroking her erect nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top and bra. Mmmm this feels nice she thought, and wiggled her frayed denim skirt higher over her tanned thighs. With one last glance to ensure the foliage hid her from the highway, Lysa laid back, and pushed her tank top up and removed her bra completely; baring her 38 C breasts to the hot sun.

Soft hands stroked her thighs, and she opened to herself, sighing in contentment. A trickle of moisture dampened her cotton panties as Lysa lightly stroked her breasts and gently pinched nipples the color of bubblegum. "Oh" she moaned softly, and let her hands play lower and lower. Teasingly at first, she stroked her mound through the thin fabric of her panties, and as she felt the arousal growing, Lysa stroked harder.

Giving in, Lysa pushed her panties to side to allow herself better access to her now swollen, damp pussy. Her fingers dipped into her core, eliciting a gasp and then a sigh of gratification from her. She rubbed and pinched her clit, moaning and arching her hips. Lysa kept her mound free of pubic hair, and the breeze caressed the bare skin, arousing her further as it highlighted her exposure.

The desire peaked sharply in Lysa and she began to stroke her now engorged clit more firmly, faster and faster as she rocked her hips in pleasure. She raised one hand to pinch and pull her nipples, which were peaked in her arousal. Waves of pleasure rippled through her body, and she moaned her satisfaction and need.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Lysa cried out as her orgasm suddenly ran through her body, and she furiously stroked her clit bringing the sharp waves of pleasure to a feverish peak, her back arched. Breathing raggedly, she lay back on the blanket and slid her panties in place as she recovered. Suddenly, Lysa felt a presence, and opened her velvety brown eyes as a shadow blocked her vision. Her heart raced as she realized she was not alone, and had been watched the entire time she had pleasured herself. With a quick glance at her watch she knew it was too early for the tow truck to arrive so who was this dark and sexy stranger towering over her?