M and H Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urg, yeah," he managed. She picked up the pace. He was breathing heavily, shaking, trying to produce even one second more of pleasure, "ohhh, I'm...I'm gonna cummm."

She released him from her mouth and began jacking him hard, he arched his back and exploded. His cum shot high into the air, mostly landing on him, the first shot, was actually angled so it flopped onto Mari's face. A thick strand lay across the bridge of her nose and dripped down one cheek. Rather than be grossed out or offended, she was laughing and giggling with delight, apparently enjoying watching him cum.

When he had softened and recovered, she was still sitting there, but was swirling the puddle on his slightly rounded belly with her finger tip.

"You could try it," he said watching her, "it's not like it's poisoned."

"I don't know," she said, "it's always been too acidy for me."

"Well, whenever I wanted to learn to eat a new food, I'd try it more than once. In fact, it takes a while to get used to something's taste."

"Oh really, are you suggesting that we'd be doing this again."

He smiled, very wide. She scooped up some of the cum on her finger and put it in her mouth. She winced but didn't complain.

"One thing," he said, grabbing a tissue box from the floor beside the bed. He gently used a piece to wipe the white line of cum off of her face. They both cleaned him off, tossing the used tissues near the trash bin, not caring about missing it.

They fell back into bed and relaxed for a bit.

"You know," he said, "whenever I cum, I usually don't feel like sleeping immediately afterward."

"Hmmm, I don't really feel like sleeping, either," she responded.

"It's pretty late, but I'm hungry, and I think there are some snacks we could put together, in the kitchen."

"Sure."

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

They sat in bed, he stayed naked, she put on his shirt, and ate crunchy pita chips and garlic hummus, and several forms of crackers and chips with cheese. They still had things to talk about. Mostly, it was about the crap all over his room, the books she had collected, and random stories related to sex.

"There is one thing you should know about me," he said, somewhat reluctantly.

"What, hon," she said, a little put off by him being reluctant to say something.

"Well, my last relationship ended because of one of the things I collect, and I figure I might as well come out and tell you about it, before we get to far into things with a possibility of things falling apart."

She didn't say anything but looked a little worried. He said, "I have a lot of porn."

She grinned, relieved, "well, I don't have a problem with it, guys always have porn collections."

"No, no, no," he said smiling at the response, "I don't mean, 'I have a lot of porn', in the sense of 'oh look, a stack of magazines that comes up to my knees'. I mean it in the sense of 'holy hell, do you have a life outside of masturbating, you perv?!'"

She seemed to take this as a witty bit of perversion, but still blushed, "don't worry, collect all the porn you want! It really doesn't bother me."

He sighed and looked as if a heavy burden had been removed, Mari said, "were you worried about that all night?"

"A little," it seemed a bit ridiculous to him in hindsight, but was still surprised at a girl's reaction to it. He smiled and shrugged it off, "well, may be I can show you it sometime."

"Well, well aren't you a naughty boy," Mari said, bringing herself close to him and the steadily building erection between his legs, "talk about porn with a girl must have hurried your recovery and made ready for another round, I see."

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to him for a deep kiss. Her tiny hand was wrapped around his bundle of steel, stroking it up and down. He pulled her shirt up, she raised her arms, and the shirt was off and back in the clothing pile in the middle of the room. She pushed him back, laying him flat on the bed. They both grabbed the food plate, Henry almost knocking it off the bed, and tossed it to the ground. She threw her leg over him and rubbed his hard penis against her sensitive clit.

Henry reaching under the bed, as best he could in this position, and pulled out a box of condoms. She grinned and said, "good idea."

He pulled one out, tore the packet open with his teeth, and stuck his thumbs into the rolled rubber. He stretched it out a few times, pulling it wide and contracting it quickly around ten times. Mari giggled at this and he winked up at her, "don't want it too binding", he said. He took it and placed the ring around the head of his cock, they both rolled it down, pressing gently but firmly, sheathing his sword in a lubed latex bubble.

Mari positioned it at her entrance, slowly pressing herself down on it. She was so tight, the resistance so heavy, his cock actually bent slightly against her weight pressing on it. Just when it seemed impossible, when it seemed his cock would fold or flop to one-side, her pussy relented and the head and about an inch of his cock entered her.

His cock was being crushed on her tight twat, she slowly pushed herself lower, her eyes pinched shut as he split her. It took her decades to get his whole length inside, the invading member causing her to whimper, Henry moaned and groaned as her tightness surrounded his manhood. When they finally completed the puzzle, the two pieces fully connected, they grasped each-other in a mutual, heavy hug and they locked lips.

Her legs pushed up, her pussy emptied, she gasped at the feeling. She thrust her small hips down again, engulfing his now pussy greased member. Her humping sped up, she impaled herself, riding him, her arms around his neck as she groaned. Their eyes were locked together, they stared into each-other's souls as Mari rode.

"Wanna...switch...top and bottom," Henry gasped. Mari could only nod. She thrust herself all the way down him, her wrapped his arms around her, and they rolled over. Mari was on her back, her arms around his neck and shoulders, and her legs wrapped around Henry's waist, her feet locked near the small of his back. Her legs helped push and control his thrusting, urging him into a steady, long-stroke fuck pace. She whimpered "yeahs" and "yeses" as they re-established their soul merging gaze.

Henry's thrusts were starting to get erratic as he steaming towards the finish, Mari was with him all the way. As she reached her climax for the second time that night, she felt the stinging, burning sensation of Henry's cum filling the condom in her pussy. Her legs straightened, shaking and kicking, her arms in a deathgrip around Henry's shoulders. Henry ground himself hard against her, trying to push more cock than he actually had into her, bull-like.

They were dozing, Henry on top of her, holding her, Mari's legs splayed out and her arms held onto him. Things seemed to snap back for both of them at the same time, he pulled his softened cock out of her and rolled over. Mari curled into him, laying her head on his chest.

Henry snapped the condom off and waved it in front of her. She sneered and then giggled at the wet, pussy-covered, cum-filled latex. He crawled up and meandered to the bathroom, his legs weak and unsteady. She heard him piss and flush the toilet, evidently discarding the condom at the same time.

He walked back in, clicked the light off, and came back to bed, pulling the comforter around them. They fell asleep in each-other's arms, warm and secure.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

"Wow, you look relaxed for the first time in...well, I don't know when," Tess exclaimed as Mari entered the apartment the next morning, "and you usually don't stay out ALL night, even when I have a gentlemen caller. So, who was he? A huge football player?"

Mari flopped on the couch, a wide smile of satisfaction and near-nirvana-level bliss was across her face. She said, "nooooo, he was a nice boy. A nerdy guy who lives about a block from here in another apartment."

Tess lept onto the couch next to Mari, "Tell! Me! Everything!"

"Oh no no no, I'm not kissing and telling," Mari said, waving her hand, "but it was great. He was really sweet and nice. It felt fantastic."

"Well, I'm really proud of you," Tess said, patting Mari's head, "you've had a one-night-stand and it was a successful one."

"Actually, we're going out to dinner tomorrow night," Mari said, smiling and going into the bathroom to shower for the day. A day of frustrating boredom as, for the first time in a long, long while, she could only think of sex.

12