M and H Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked her up and spun her around so she was on her knees on the couch, arms over the back, looking out of the window. He stood behind her, his legs were powerful and strong instead of shaky, like they were coming out here. The want of plowing through Mari was too great for him to be tired. He slammed his cock down, filling her tight pussy instantly, the plug in her butt pressed against him, just above his the base of this cock.

He gripped her hips and began pummeling. His arms, along with Mari's own pushing back, matched his forward-hip-momentum. She looked out into the front yard, twilight covering the neighborhood, she could see several people out and about, but none seemed to notice her and Henry. The very thought of an audience was too much for her. Eyes wandering over her body as she was double penetrated, the thought ran through her head. She came, letting out a scream and biting down on the back of the couch. Her twitching and squeezing and cumming pussy was too much for Henry, he looked down and saw her thick pussy cum covering his cock, he filled her with his sperm. Her mind reeled, lost in one of the greatest, hardest orgasms she ever had.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

They lay in bed, above the blankets, covered in sweat, embracing each other. The toys were still laying on the towel next to them, including the clear plugs. Neither could move, nor cared too, but they were both too jacked-up to sleep. Only Henry's hand on the TV remote moved, occasionally Mari ground against him.

"So, next time, can I stick my cock here," Henry asked, petting her butt.

"Definitely," she said, clinging to him, her mouth curled into a cat-like, wry, little smile, "but I get to return that favor."

12