M and S: Memories

Story Info
She remembers being at his mercy.
1.2k words
3.25
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She falls to her knees, crying uncontrollably, unable to to breathe. She's never felt this heart-broken over anyone before. She grasps at her chest, trying to hold the pieces together. Tears stream down her face, dragging down black streaks.

"What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing. It's my fault."

"But why? How did we get here? I thought everything was going just fine. I thought we were..." The rest of her thought buried in her sobs.

"I'm sorry."

Her head starts spinning and her throat is so dry she can't speak another word.

It pains him to see her like this, but he cannot go back on his decision now.

She buries her face in her hands and thinks to herself "How could you be so stupid to fall in love with someone you knew you could never have? You never should have started playing this game."

She grabs her coat from the floor and blindly walks out the door. She hurriedly puts her coat back on as she stumbles to the elevator. She rapidly pushes the buttons, thinking why does it always take so long for elevators to get to her floor. She paces back and forth waiting for the doors to open. She's never felt so cheap and embarrassed, but at the same time, she keeps hoping he will come out and get her. The doors open, she stands still and stares at the door to his apartment, waiting, hoping it will open and he'll chase after her. Seconds pass but the elevator doors start to close. She puts her hand out to stop it from closing and steps in. Another wave of disappointment wrenches at her gut. She pushes the button for the lobby, and falls against the wall, crying quietly now. She hails a cab to go home, trying to keep her voice steady as she tells the driver where to go.

When she gets back to her apartment, she takes off her coat and sees herself in the mirror. Black stockings that only go up to the thigh, black lacy thong, black bra and camisole. It was his favorite outfit on her. He would always say how sexy it made her hips and legs looked. Now she just feels ridiculous. The mascara has become a pool of black under her eyes and she can't stand looking at herself. She peels off her clothes, steps into the shower and lets the hot water beat down on her.

After what felt like an eternity and the water started running cold, she steps out, puts on an oversized t-shirt and pajama pants and crawls into bed with her phone. She checks to see if he's messaged her. Blank notifications. She holds it close to her chest, just in case he messages later. She stares up at the ceiling, hoping the phone will vibrate. An hour passes. Two hours. Three hours. He's probably asleep by now. She's tempted to send him a message, but instead checks her phone every 5 minutes to make sure she hadn't missed any messages from him. Hundreds of images of them together flash through her mind as she lies in bed, unable to sleep. She thinks back to all past relationships and realizes no one has ever ignited these sensations in her before.

She lies there, listening to the tick tock of her wall clock. She thinks back to their fourth encounter. It was the first time he used rope to tie her hands behind her back and blindfolded her with her own stocking. He led her to kneel next to the full-length mirror and slapped her face with his hard cock. She opened her mouth and waited for him to grace her lips with his precum. He placed the head next to her cheek. She turned and greedily licked along his shaft before carefully sucking the tip into her mouth. She could hear him moan approval. She circled her tongue around the protruding rim. She could feel his hand firmly on the back her head as he pushed deep into her throat. She breathed steadily, trying not to choke. She wrapped her lips tightly around his shaft as he pulled out slowly. She started to bob her head back and forth, sucking, licking and swallowing as furiously as she could. He watched her in the mirror. He lifted her stocking from her eyes and she looked up at him as she continued swallowing him deep. The sight of her whore self in the mirror turned her on even more. She looked into his eyes in the mirror and felt her pussy gush. She started sucking faster and deeper. She wanted to taste his hot cum.

He was moaning louder. "You want me to cum in your dirty little mouth?"

She closes her eyes and strokes her clit as these words and his voice floats through her.

All she could do at the time was muffle a sound of agreement. He held a fistful of her hair as he shot his load down her throat. Afterward, he pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed. She laid on her side and watched as he tied her feet together, then pushed her knees apart, turning her to lie on her back on top of her tied arms. He shoved two fingers deep into her wet pussy.

Her back arched and she let out a loud moan.

"Shhhh..." He motioned to her. He grabbed the discarded stocking and tied it around her mouth. He returned between her legs and continued digging inside her hot snatch. Not allowed to make noise, she could only breathe hard and hold back her whimpers in her throat at each wave of pleasure. Her fingers grasped at the sheets under her buttocks. She whimpered in protest when he started massaging her anus.

"Mmm...Such a tight little asshole...do you want me to play with it?" She looked into his eyes, pleadingly.

He didn't wait for an answer. He licked his pinky and eased the tip into her anus as his other fingers returned to her soft pussy. She tried to writhe her hips away, but he pulled her back in place. Her little pink asshole was so tight he didn't push any further than the tip this time. She was nervous but was turned on by how slutty he made her feel. He fingered both holes and could sense she was getting close. He sucked hard on her clit and licked up her slit as he pulled his fingers out before she could come.

She remembered lying there, chest heaving, anticipating his next move. She thought, is he going to fuck me? Then she heard the familiar sound of her vibrator. She begins to furiously rub her clit, remembering the first vibrating sensation upon her already sensitive clit. She begins pumping her fingers into her wet slippery pussy. He pushed the vibrator into her opening, slowly moving it in and out. Her body twitched as her orgasm started building up. She revelled being under his control. He twisted it in and out, in and out, each time deeper than the next. Her fingers continue to rub her g-spot until she couldn't hold it any longer. She bites into her blanket and climaxes on her hand.

She opens her eyes and stares up at the dark ceiling. She rolls onto her side and checks her phone again. Blank notifications. She hugs her pillow and imagines spooning his warm body, face buried against his firm muscular back, arm wrapped against his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Tears well and roll down her face, pooling on her pillow.

Her phone sounds. A message from her master.