M Chan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Just as I stopped at a red traffic light and people started to cross in front of my car I heard M Chan let go.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! FUCK! There, right there, I'm cummming! JESUS this feels soooo fuckking good! FUCK I'm CUMMMING!" M Chan screamed. "Ah...oh...ah...ah...ooohhhhh!" her moans continued to grow louder.

I was starting to think that this may have been a mistake, that we were going to draw too much attention to the car with M Chan cumming and screaming in the back. That's when I saw two half drunk business men pass right in front of us. The one closest to the car just happened to turn his head slightly and was looking directly into the back of the car. I knew right away that he saw M Chan's stuffed pussy and ass as clear as day, because he almost tripped over his friend. He grabbed his friend's arm and started telling him what he had just saw and point to my car as they reached the curve. Thankfully the light turned green and I was off as quickly as I could go.

That was too close and got me to thinking that maybe we were taking this too far, I needed to get M Chan to a safer place and start having my fun with her.

I headed towards the train station and had to turn right and then left at traffic lights to head out of town and get to a less populated area. Just as I made the first turn, M Chan let go with an enormous orgasm.

"Oh...ah...ah...ah...oh...FUCK! My pussy is sooo wet, I'm going to fucking cum again. Here it cummms, this is going to be big! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" M cried as her pussy exploded after she yanked the dildo out. "Oh My God!" was all that came out of her mouth as what looked like milk shot out of her swollen pussy and all over the roof, windows, and the back of my head and neck. I had never witnessed M Chan blow like that before.

This white, milky, pussy juice was shooting everywhere, and M Chan seemed to be having a seizure. She continued to squirt and shake for a couple of minutes before she came back to her senses. She immediately grabbed the dildo and shoved most of it back between her puffy pussy lips.

"I want more...I want more...oh yeah, I had to cum again! Oh fuck this feels so fucking good! I love this big black cock. Oh...oh...oh...uuumm...oh yeah...oh...ah...I'm going to fucking cummm hardddddd..." was babbling out off my sexy little slut as she started to pull the dildo back out of her pussy and shoot another load of milky juice all over the back of my car.

This time I know M Chan had passed out. Her pussy was squirting shot after shot of cum all over us, and she was shaking so much that I could actually feel it while driving the car. She didn't move for more then five minutes, by which time I had driven us to a high school out pass the expressway interchange. This was a perfect place because the school is surrounded by rice paddies and there is a road that runs along the back fence of the school that not many people use at night.

"M, are you okay? Are you still with me?" I asked as I put the car into park.

"Where am I? OH MY GOD! Jkun look at your car! Did I do this? Did all of this come out my of pussy? Did I really squirt this much?" M Chan questioned me as if she was waking up from a dream.

"You were fucking amazing, baby! I have NEVER seen you cum like that! What the fuck happened to you?" I asked as I climbed into the back with my beautiful little Japanese lady.

"That big black cock was filling my pussy and hitting ever spot. My pussy felt like it was on fire and when I pulled it out of my cunt, it was like the walls of my pussy were squeezing in and out so fast and so powerful that I couldn't control myself. I couldn't stop my legs from shaking and my mind was nothing but flashes of light. I think I was orgasming from my ass as well. I was so full. That was so fucking cool, I've never experienced anything like that, I LOVE IT!" M Chan groaned as she slowly pulled the butt plug out of her asshole.

"Do you think you can fuck me slowly in the ass now? I know my hole is relaxed and I'm ready for you to put your hard cock into me." M said as she moved to free my straining cock from my pants.

"Ummmm...this big boy looks like he needs to shot something nice and warm into me." M purred as she started to lick the head of my cock and clean up all the pre cum that was leaking out of the head of my penis.

Slowly M Chan made my cock disappear into her sexy mouth until she had swallow all of me. Then she started to rub my balls and pull my dick back out of her mouth. She did this slow in and out dance on my cock for about five minutes until she knew that I was more then ready to fuck her beautiful tight ass.

M lay down on her side and lifted her left leg up into the air. "Fuck my ass from this position first, please Jkun. Slide that big dick into me slowly. I want to get spoon fucked by you." She purred.

I lubed my hard cock with a little of the oil from the bag and slowly pushed the head of my cock to the entrance of M's ass. When I touched the splinter of M's ass she slowly pushed back against my cock until the head popped into her asshole, then she continued to push back and take more and more of my cock into her, finally bottoming out with us tightly together.

"This feels nice." M whisper. "Fuck my ass slowly, my horny stud. I want to make this last and then we'll cum very hard together."

"Baby, your ass is so warm. It feels so fucking good doing you like this." I moaned.

M Chan was playing with the nipple clamps on her tits and lightly rubbing her clit as we fucked each other very slowly. "I can feel every vein and bump on your big hard cock as you slide into my ass. This is so amazing. Keep going slow, Jkun. I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum again."

I could feel the cum building in my cock and my feet were starting to tingle. I knew that when I did finally shot that it was going to be a huge load.

"Do you think we can do it doggie style? I'm almost ready and I want you to really pound it to me, baby." M groaned.

I tried but the roof of my car was just too low for me to comfortably fuck in this position, then it came to me.

"Wait M. I think you're going to like this." I told her as I slipped my cock out of her ass, I opened the sliding down and got out of the car. "Here Sexy, knee down here on the edge and stick your ass up for me."

M hurried into position and got ready as I stood outside of the car. Again I slowly eased my hard cock back into her asshole. As the head passed M's hole ring she drove herself back onto the full length of my cock.

"Uuuumm...oh... yeah...oh...ah...that's it. Fuck the shit out my tight little asshole." Pound it to me, pleaseeeee." M Chan groaned as she starting rubbing her clit and dipping her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. The nipple clips were swinging back and forth giving pleasure to her tits.

I grabbed M Chan around her curvy hips and started to bang my cock in and out of her asshole. I could hear the slapping of our bodies each time they made contact, the wet noises from M Chan working on her pussy and the ever increasing moaning coming from M Chan as she worked her way to her next orgasm.

"Fuck that ass...oh god...fuck me harder...oh...ahhh...yeah, that's it, fuck me. Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass. Grab my tits, please! Make your horny little bitch cummm." M was babbling.

"That's it baby, fuck my cock! You love having this big hard cock pound that little hole of yours, don't you...Fuck it M Chan...Fuck my cock, bitch." I groaned as I reached one hand around and got a hold of the swinging nipple clip chain. I pulled back on the chain as I fucked my cock into M's ass and released it as I pulled back out.

I let my other hand go off of M Chan's hip because she was fucking back at me as hard as I was fucking into her. I knew that we were quickly building to our climax. I started slapping her round ass cheeks as she pulled away from me, which seem to drive M Chan mad. She lowered her head to her arms and really started to fuck back at me.

"Fuck me, you fucking stud. Oh... SLAP MY ASS! SLAP ME! Oh...ahhh...I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH. OH GOD, I'M FUCKING CLOSE. ahhh...ohhhhhh. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! POUND YOUR BIG HARD COCK INTO MY ASS! THERE JKUN THERE...I'm FUCKING CUMMMING...!" M Chan was screaming. She fell into the car shaking, popping my cock out of her asshole.

She quickly rolled onto her back and slide her ass to the edge of the car again. She then put her feet up against the door frame and reached between her legs and took my oiled cock into her hand and pulled me towards her asshole again.

I grabbed her legs and sank my cock back into her lubed asshole without slowing down at all.

"Ahhhh...Yeah...Give it to me! Fuck me hard...FUCK ME HARD!" M Chan moaned as I started to really build up my speed.

I grabbed the double headed dildo by the door and pushed it into her open pussy.

"NO. TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH!...Oh god! My pussy and ass are so full...ahhh...oooohhhh...Fuck my ass. CUM ALL OVER ME, JKUN!" M Chan cried as she was shaking her head from side to side.

I could feel my cock sliding pass the dildo in M Chan's pussy and I knew that I was finished. I pulled my cock out of her tight asshole and tore the condom off and started to jack my cock off knowing that my hot sticky cum was going to go all over my sexy little slut.

"Ohhh...Shot that cum on me...Give it to me...That's it, Sweetie...Spray me with you hot cum!" M Chan groaned as she grabbed the dildo sticking out of her pussy in both her little hands and started fucking herself like a crazy woman. I grabbed the nipple chain and yanked them off her hard nipples. That sent both of us over the top.

I shot my first load at the same time that M Chan started squirting pussy juice straight up into the air. We were both cumming hard and our juices were spraying all over each other. I don't remember what we were saying exactly. I was telling her to keep giving me her wet pussy juice and she was telling me to cum all over her or something like that only using much dirtier talk.

I fell into the car next to M Chan's quivering body and we lay there for what seemed like forever. I slowly turned her face towards mine so I could kiss her beautiful lips.

"That was so fucking intense!" I softly told M Chan.

"I don't know if I've ever cum so hard or so much. My pussy and ass are still cumming. When you pulled the clips off my nipples everything when white. It hurt a little but it felt good at the same time. Jkun, this was great, thank you, Sweetie." M Chan said as we lay in the car with the door wide open kissing and rubbing our cum all over each other.

I slowly pulled the dildo out of M's wet pussy giving her another small orgasm, then I closed the door to the car. We found a dry blanket on the bottom of the pile and covered ourselves. We both fell asleep like we had started, in the spoon position.

We woke up a couple of hours later covered in drying cum and pussy juice starting to get cold. I threw all the toys back into the bag and leaned up front to start the car. We helped each other get dress still kissing and grabbing quick feels of each others bodies.

I drove M Chan back to her parent's place, next to her studio, which was only five minutes from the school where we had fucked each other so hard. I told M that I would call her the next day and see what we could do with each other later in the week.

"Jkun, tonight was so amazing. I wish there was some way we could have gotten it all on video. I don't know how much I came, but it was the most I think I've ever squirted in my life. Thank you my sexy boytoy." M Chan softly told me as she leaned over and kissed me good night, giving my penis one last squeeze before she got out of the car.

As I drove the 20 minutes back to my place all I could smell in my car was pussy juice and cum. I knew I was going to have a busy day cleaning my car up and making it spotless.

Thinking about watching how M Chan had cum so much and so hard made my cock stiffen as I drove up into my area of town. I pulled over to the side of the road in the middle of all the rice paddies close to my place, got out and jerked my cock off standing there in the middle of the night in the middle of the road.

Can you blame me? M Chan would have that effect on you, too... I'll have to tell you about our next get together later in the week!

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12