M Chan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Jkun. Pleaseee...I need your cock back in my ass...Pleaseee I am so close to going over the edge in a big way...I need something in my ass..." M Chan pleaded with me.

"I know my sexy little slut. I got something special for you. Just wait a moment, you'll see." I told M Chan as I reached into our bag for one of her big vibrating butt plugs.

I lubed it up and reached under her bucking hips and worked the plug up into her ass before turning on the vibrator.

Then I set my phone camera up to record all the action in video mode. Then I stepped over Miki and positioned my rock hard cock in front of M Chan's face.

I slowly started to jack my cock off in front of M Chan's eyes as she pounded up and down on the suction cupped butt plug in her ass as Miki drove the big black dildo into M's soaking wet pussy while sucking on her clit.

I knew M wasn't going to last long with this much stimulation going on to her body.

"Jesus I'm cumming! Jesus I'm cumming! JESUS FUCKING SHIT HERE IT CUMS! Oh...Ah... Fuck!" M Chan screamed as her pussy exploded with pussy juice squirting everywhere.

All over Miki's face and hair, all over the floor and mirrors in the dance studio. Everything was getting a good covering from all the juice squirting out of M's cumming pussy.

When she tilted her head back and her mouth opened in a silent scream I drove my cock in and started shooting string after string of hot sticky cum into the back of her mouth.

My cock kept cumming and cumming until my hot jizz filled M's mouth and it started to run down the side of her cheeks.

"Holy shit that was so fucking hot. I came from just watching you two cum." Miki moaned from her position stretched out on the floor.

M Chan was laying on her back in front of Miki with her legs up to her chest and the big black butt plug still sticking out of her tight asshole, and my white sticky cum all over her mouth, lips, cheeks, and chin. She wasn't saying a word but twitching now and again as another orgasm raced over her body.

I was standing over the two of them with my softening cock in my hand and a little bit of cum dripping off the ends. My legs were shaky and I had to sit down.

Miki rolled over and took my slowly softening cock into her mouth and started to suck my now soft cock clean and trying to get what cum from me that she could get.

Then she got up and moved over to where I had set up the phone and stopped the recording. She then hit the play button to see what we had captured on the video.

"Holy fuck guys, you aren't going to believe hot fucking hot this scene is. Jesus M Chan, it looks like you are going to drown me with all that juice shooting out of your pussy, and Jkun, I didn't know a guy could shot that much cum out of his cock." Miki moaned as she watched the screen.

"The girls have got to see this. They'll never believe me if I told them what I witnessed." Miki spoke as she texted the video to Honoka's phone.

I slowly pulled the butt plug out of M's tight squeezing asshole, then I picked her up in my arms and carried her to her office and put her on the small sofa she keeps there for taking a nap on when she had a long day of dancing.

I covered her in the blankets that we keep around for when we are fucking. Turned off the lights and closed the door. I knew M Chan was done for the night and that she wouldn't move until the next morning.

I got Miki to help me clean up as best we could, and then offered her ride home. Miki locked up M's studio with the hidden key and then jumped into my car for the ride to her place. She only lived about 5 minutes away so it was a quick ride.

I could see that she had something on her mind, so I told her to not be shy and just spit it out. "I came good a couple of times tonight, but nothing like you did to M Chan. Jesus that was intense. I've never seen anyone pass out like M Chan did and the way she gushed out all that pussy juice was crazy. Do you think you could do that to me sometime soon?" She asked while looking at my crotch and licking her lips.

"I could try if M Chan doesn't mind. But tonight I'm finished. M Chan and I had a pretty intense fucking together before meeting up with you ladies tonight, then I had another cum while waiting for the train, and that last one nearly knocked me out as well. I have nothing left. I'm spent, I don't even think I could get my cock hard again if I wanted to. How about you talk it over with M Chan and see if she'll set us up for another go and the next time I'll work on you like I did with M." I said.

Miki leaned over and kissed me, slipping her tongue in around mine before breaking the kiss and telling me good night before opening the door and sliding out of my car.

I backed out and head across town to my place.

Just before I pulled into my driveway my phone started buzzing letting me know there was a text message waiting for me. I parked my car and open the text waiting on my phone.

"OH MY GOD! The video you sent to my phone was fucking crazy! Jesus, do you and M Chan always fuck like that? I've never seen two people cum all over the place like that before. I really want you to do all of that to me soon. I want to fuck your big hard cock in my pussy. I want to try and squeeze it into my tight virgin ass. And I really want you to make me squirt, I've never experienced that kind of orgasm before, but after seeing what it did to M Chan I want to try it." A very horny Honoka.

Attached is a video of what your video made me do to myself after watching your guys go at it.

I open the attached video to see Honoka sitting back naked on a bed with her legs spread wide and her fingers playing with a sweet bald pussy.

I could see her juices flowing freely down to the crack of her ass and her fingers rubbing her clit like crazy. I could hear her moaning and calling my name as she ran a finger in and out of her asshole.

Just as she started to cum she pulled the finger out of her ass and her other hand from her pussy and started to pull and twist her hard pointy nipples like crazy. Jesus, she did have a great set of big tits on her with large dark nipples.

As I closed out the video, I couldn't help but think, what has M Chan gotten me into. Miki wants me to fuck her, now young Honoka wants me to give it to her, and I'm sure Yumi and Risa had plans for my cock but hadn't let me in on them just yet.

Fucking M Chan regularly and servicing my wife at least three times a week was great. Taking on more horny women was going to be the death of me. But what a way to go.

Maybe I should start looking around for some help from the younger ALTs coming into the country to teach for a couple of years before returning back to their home countries. I'm sure there must be enough cock to go around and satisfy all the pussy coming my way.

I was however looking forward to hearing from Yumi and Risa to see what they had in mind. This was going to be a 150 plus fuck year for me for sure.