M Club Ch. 11

Story Info
The M Club's secrecy is compromised.
10.4k words
4.72
49.2k
23

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. The second rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. Third rule of M Club: No touching anyone but yourself. Fourth rule: No recording devices. Fifth rule: No clothing below the waist. Sixth rule: If this is your first time at M Club, you must masturbate.

* * *

Andy should have been feeling good about things. Sure, his relationship with Lisa hadn't exactly taken off into a proper boyfriend-girlfriend arrangement, but they were still hanging out occasionally and enjoyed one another's company for what it was. Then there was Denby, his best friend's girlfriend, with whom he'd become rather enamored. Twice they had privately masturbated with one another and those two episodes had revealed a fun, dirty side to the otherwise prim girl that he found especially attractive. He wasn't quite sure where she stood with him, but there seemed to be a glimmer of possibility things might go further. At their last M Club meeting, Andy had even jerked off on Denby's tits right in front of Sean and he hadn't acted the least bit bothered.

Almost everything in the last month of his high school career had been perfect. Unfortunately, the thorn in his side went by the name of Vida Chaudan, and the petite pistol was closing in on him with a sense of inevitability down the bustling hallway between classes. His palms began to sweat and he felt a clenching in his chest. He could slip down a side hall and take the long way to his next class, but that would only drag out his anxiety.

"Heya Andy," Vida said with bubbly enthusiasm as she fell into step beside him. He was unable to read whether it was genuine or fake.

"Hi Vida." He looked around, expecting everyone to take note of their walking together. Vida, a cute girl with long black hair, dark complexion, and alluring eyes - all thanks to her Indian heritage - ran in a higher social circle that rarely overlapped with his. Other students would note their pairing and raise questions. Questions he didn't want to answer.

"So, I was wondering, what's M Club?" What plans do you have for the weekend? Do you like chocolate? Some weather, huh? That was the innocence with which she asked the loaded question. At least she wasn't beating around the bush, and he also knew she had probably heard the entire thing.

Two days ago, he and Denby and Vida and the rest of their high school band had been stuck waiting for their bus to get repaired following the solo and ensemble competition. To pass the time, he and Den had snuck into what they'd believed to be an empty library where they had masturbated to some seriously suggestive and dirty talk. After the incredible climax, he'd gone off to the librarians' desk in search of tissues. He'd found Vida hiding behind the desk, phone in hand, grinning like a fool while holding a finger over her lips to silence him. There was no way she hadn't heard and possibly seen some or all their playing.

Andy had been horrified, fearing she'd tell everyone. It would ruin him and Denby, and by extension probably Sean and their relationship, socially if not academically. What would the school administration do to them? Would they still get to graduate? He'd intended to talk it through with Denby and possibly the others, but he hadn't wanted to ruin a perfectly good mood ahead of their M Club meeting at Lisa's house. Afterward, he couldn't find the courage or right time to bring it up.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said, trying to hide his nerves.

"You're a lousy liar," she said. "Did you tell Denby?"

Andy felt her looking at him, but couldn't meet her eyes. He took a deep breath. "No."

Vida clicked her tongue. "Secrets within secrets. You know that can't end well."

At that comment, he did look at her. Her face was innocent, smiling, and impenetrable. He wouldn't want to play poker against her.

He asked the question that had weighed on him ever since. "Have you said anything to anyone?"

Vida smiled and patted him on the arm. "Relax. No, I haven't. Not yet, anyway."

Shit, shit, shit! What did she want? Vida was popular, but also well-regarded as a good student and friendly person. She also had a reputation under the surface of being a bit wild and sexually experienced. Rumor had it she'd given her virginity to a senior when she was just a freshman and she'd gone through boyfriends like tissue paper. He'd heard she had been dating some college guy for most of their senior year, but didn't know more than that.

"I'd prefer it stay that way."

"I can imagine," Vida said. "Which is why it would be really smart of you to answer my original question."

She wasn't going to let this go. The rules of M Club were explicit - they weren't supposed to talk about it. But what now, when Vida already knew? He needed to talk to the others and figure out how best to control the damage.

"I would if I could," he said.

Vida chuckled. "Or what? You'd have to kill me?"

Something in the tone of her teasing made him wonder if she wasn't approaching this as more playful curiosity than an attempt to fuck with him. He'd never heard of her doing anything to ruin someone. Perhaps he'd simply jumped to worst case scenario, given the stakes and subject matter.

"Look, I have to get to class," he said. "Can I answer your question later? After I straighten out a few things first?"

Vida nodded. "You need to clear it with the rest of the club, huh? Okay. I'll give you until the end of the school day. Meet me in the cafeteria after the last bell."

Before he could respond, she disappeared from his side and was lost in the throng moving the other direction down the hall. Apparently, her terms weren't up for negotiation.

* * *

"Well, that's not good," Sean said, leaning across the cafeteria table and speaking in hushed tones to the rest of the club. They had taken the news of Andy's revelation about as well as he'd expected - poorly - and he still felt responsible for the problem despite being just as much a victim as the others.

Denby looked ill, but Lisa managed to maintain a bit of objectivity and asked, "Did she take pictures or video?"

Andy shrugged. "She didn't say. But, she was holding her phone when I found her in the library. So, it's entirely possible."

"Then we probably have to assume she did." Sean, while clearly concerned, had an unflappable air about him as if he was a PR professional handling the usual sort of weekly crisis. That attitude simultaneously impressed and irritated Andy.

"It's all my fault," Denby muttered. "I shouldn't have pushed things out in public like that. Just inviting disaster."

"Don't," Andy said. "I didn't have to play along. And we've all taken risks with this. That spot in the park isn't foolproof, either."

"Andy's right," Lisa said, placing a hand over Denby's. "This is on all of us."

"I don't know Vida well, but I don't think she's the sort who'd try to leverage this over us," Sean said. "But, I also don't know if she'd share it with some friends. And if that happened, it's probably impossible to stop from spreading."

Denby paled further. "Then what? Kicked out of school? Ridiculed forever?"

Sean looked sympathetic. "Rather than worry about something that may or may not happen, let's deal with what's in our control. At the moment, that's pretty much limited to talking with her. We have to assume she heard everything you two said. Can you remember what all that might have been?"

Denby looked at Andy. He spoke for them, though his memory was sketchy. "Well, we mentioned the club, since Vida knew it by name. She also probably knows you two were messing around together, because we talked a little about that. That gives her our four names. She also probably knew we were getting together after we got back from contest."

Sean looked to Denby who only nodded in agreement. "Okay," he said. "She may just be curious. Heck, she might even want to join."

Lisa looked dubious. "Why would she want to hang with us? Let alone that way?"

Sean spread his hands. "Well, look at it the other way. If she wanted to blackmail us, she could have just delivered demands to Andy. If she wanted to make us look bad, it'd be all done by now. If she got a kick out of watching but had no further interest, she'd have probably just left it at that and never brought it up again. So...maybe she is curious."

Andy often found Sean's cool logic borderline arrogant, like listening to a Vulcan, but he did find some comfort in his friend's analysis. It would, under the circumstances, probably be the best possible outcome.

Andy said, "Okay, so if we do tell her about the club and she wants to join, do we let her?"

Looks were exchanged. "I think we have to," Lisa said. "Or we're back to worrying about what she might do."

"She does have a bit of a reputation," Andy said. Judging by the baffled looks of the others, they weren't familiar with it. "As a girl who sleeps around. Not with anyone and everyone, but supposedly she's been rather open about sex since freshman year. If rumor is true."

Lisa visibly relaxed a bit. "Well, we don't have anything directly to hold over her, but she'd have to know her own record ain't exactly squeaky clean. If that's true about her, then maybe she is more interested in joining."

"Or at least finding out more," said Denby, also brightening slightly. "God, I hope that's it."

"So, we let her audition, if that's what she wants?" Sean looked around the table and got nods.

"Just her, though," Denby said. "I'm not sure I could handle the club getting much bigger. It's one thing with you guys, but too many unfamiliar people and I'm not sure I'd still be comfortable."

"Agreed," Andy said. "Plus, more chances for leaks."

Sean nodded. "You gonna talk to her alone, or you want me or everyone else along?"

Andy was almost surprised to be given the choice. Having backup wouldn't hurt, but he thought Vida might be more understanding if the conversation was one on one. And, clearly, he knew her better than the others, if only just barely.

"I'll do it," he said. "And I'll let you all know how it went. Are we on for tomorrow after school? Should she want to audition..."

Everyone agreed that tomorrow was still good. There was still an air of tension through the group, but also hints of optimism that this wouldn't end badly. Andy felt a lot of responsibility riding on him to get through this afternoon for all their sakes.

* * *

Three hours later, Andy found himself sitting at the very same cafeteria table, anxiously awaiting Vida's appearance. What if she wasn't alone? What if she'd already told a bunch of her friends and they were coming to confront and humiliate him? Or, worse, she'd informed one of the admins and they were going to run him through the real grinder of school policy?

He shook his head, chastising himself for dwelling on worst case scenarios. When she finally appeared in the cafeteria, alone, he felt most of his tension drain away. He glanced around at the pockets of other students sitting at tables or otherwise passing through, but none seemed remotely interested or likely to interfere with them.

Vida smiled as she approached. For a girl who might only top five feet when in heels, she somehow managed to look leggy in shorts that tested the school dress code. Andy was pretty sure she'd spent some years on the school's gymnastics and dive teams. Regardless, her legs were strong with well-defined calves. She wore a tight-fitting t-shirt that hinted at a flat tummy and breasts that weren't much bigger. Despite lacking in the curves department, she still managed to exude a confident sexuality.

She slid onto the bench across from him and dropped her bag on the table. "Glad to see you didn't forget."

"How could I forget you?" He tried to act cool and confident, but was pretty sure she saw through it.

Vida sighed. "Smooth talker, huh?"

Andy just shrugged, afraid of digging himself a deeper hole if he tried to get cute.

"So, did you talk with the rest of your club?"

Andy nodded. "We talked."

"And?" Vida leaned forward, a glint in those deep brown eyes.

"I can answer your question."

She grinned broadly, a truly beautiful look for her. "Excellent. Let's hear it."

Andy took a deep breath to calm his nerves and leaned in closer as well so as not to be overheard. "First, this has to stay between us. You and me. No one else."

Vida considered before answering. "I'll tentatively agree, but no promises. I'm not out to get you, or out you, if that's what you're worried about."

Andy breathed a sigh of relief. "Frankly, I was."

"As well you should have been, after what I saw."

Andy felt himself blush. "The club, if you want to call it that, is just a couple friends who...play...together once in a while."

Somehow, Vida's grin widened. "So, I'm right in assuming the M stands for masturbation?"

Andy nodded. "There are strict rules. No touching anyone but yourself."

"Fascinating." Vida leaned back for a moment as she took it in. "And how long has this club been around?"

Andy figured that information was safe to share. "About a month."

Vida chuckled. "Oh, good. Here I was worried that I'd completely missed out. Or been overlooked."

"Wait. What?"

She leaned forward. "When I heard you mention club the other day, and saw what you were up to, I wondered if there wasn't some secret underground club at this school that I'd missed out on. I mean, well, there clearly is, but at least it isn't some long standing tradition or something like that."

"Oh, no." Andy was stunned by her reaction. And, yet, on some level he completely believed her.

"How many members? I know about you and Denby, and I gathered Sean since you're friends and he's dating her. Lisa? Anyone else?"

"That's it," he said. "Like I said, small. Hardly worth calling a club. That was more of an inside joke, calling it that."

"But you have rules."

Andy conceded the point. "A few."

"Such as?"

Andy looked around, but still found they had aroused the interest of no one else. "Well, for starters, we can't talk about the club. That's rule number one. And two and maybe three."

Vida nodded. "Explaining your reaction earlier. What else?"

Andy had to think a moment to recall the others. "Uh, well, there's the no touching anyone else. And no pictures or video. And new prospects must play with themselves first time in front of the others. I think that covers most of them."

"Simple and to the point," she said. "I like it. So, how does one become a prospect?"

Even though they'd discussed this possibility, Andy was surprised at her interest. He figured most high schoolers would be too terrified to masturbate in front of others. Maybe he was mistaken. Or, he correctly himself, he was unfairly projecting the average student on to the distinctly unaverage Vida.

"Ask, I guess," he said. "Then audition."

Vida smiled as she leaned further forward. "Okay. I'm asking. When can I audition?"

"Seriously?"

Vida looked almost hurt. "Yeah. Why, you don't want me?"

Andy held up his hands. "Look, I'm not saying I have a problem with it. I'm just a little surprised that you're so...eager. It's not like you know any of us very well."

She shrugged. "True. I guess I'm just adventurous. Always looking for new things to try." She leaned in closer still. "And, to be perfectly honest, the way you and Den were going at it with each other, even without touching. Fuck, that was some hot shit. I'd have never pegged either of you for that sort of thing. I want to see what's going on behind the scenes."

Andy's cheeks burned, but he was privately pleased to hear a compliment like that coming from a girl like Vida.

"Okay, then," he said. "Just remember the first rule - there is no M Club."

She nodded. "I get it. But, I might have to tell my boyfriend. Can't be keeping secrets."

Andy hadn't considered the boyfriend, still unknown to him, but it was better than her asking to bring in a bunch of other friends. Or was it? He wouldn't mind seeing a couple more naked girls over another guy. But, frankly, Lisa and Denby were quite enough to keep his attention and fantasies fueled.

"I suppose," he said. "But maybe wait until after your audition, in case you decide not to join?"

"Deal," she said, offering her hand which he took. "So, when?"

"You free after school tomorrow?"

"I am now. Where?"

Andy thought they were going to hit the park if the weather cooperated. It wasn't a place he could talk her through finding, though.

"Not sure yet. I'll let you know tomorrow once we've decided."

Vida rose, smiling. "Awesome. I can't wait."

Andy waved as she wandered off, relief washing over him. He couldn't always read people very well, but he was almost certain she wasn't putting him on. And, if genuine, it would add a bit of new dynamic to the group, for better or worse.

He fished out his phone and began composing a text to give the others the update.

* * *

Andy had a disquieting feel about the day's M Club meeting, though it had little to do with Vida's impending audition. Due to damp conditions, they'd been forced to find an alternative place to meet, and ultimately his apartment ended up being the only feasible option. He was self-conscious about the small and rather unkempt place he shared with his mother and preferred not to have friends over aside from occasionally one of the guys. Sean had been there many times, but neither of the girls had. Vida, meanwhile, was known to have wealthy parents, and he especially feared how his hosting would reflect not only on him but the club.

He'd convinced the others to give him a five-minute head start to allow him to pick up a bit. It wasn't much, but he cleared some of the debris and dirty dishes, pulled up his bedsheets, and tossed the piles of dirty laundry into the overfull hamper. By the time there was a knock at the door, he'd improved it from humiliating to merely embarrassing.

He opened the door and found Vida waiting. She'd worn a yellow print sun-dress with a white sweater against the damp chill. It was a good look for her, contrasting nicely with her darker skin and drawing attention to her shapely legs. He noted the immaculately pedicured red toenails and immediately imagined what a joy it would be to give those feet a massage.

"Guess I got the right place," she said, giving him her familiar smile.

"Roof over my head," he said, stepping back to wave her in.

Vida slipped out of her sandals and padded into the living room with dancer's grace that seemed entirely out of place in the apartment. She took it all in. To his relief, there was no wrinkling of the nose or other signs of distaste.

"Arrested Development," she said, poking at the box of DVD's sitting on an end table. "Someone's got good taste."

Andy smiled. "One of the few things my mom and I can agree on."

"Just you and her?"

"Yeah. Dad lives in Nevada now and I rarely see him."

Vida nodded. "I live in the same house as my parents and rarely see them."

The edge in her revelation surprised Andy. He suspected this was a sore point with her and possibly something she didn't reveal to many others. Why him?

"Busy?"

"Yeah." Vida shrugged as if trying to blow it off. "Dad's a surgeon, mom's a partner in her law firm. And if that wasn't enough, they're both on the boards of a couple charities and that sort of thing."

There were moments of friction between Andy and his mother, but at least she took an interest in his sports and school and always asked where he was going and with whom. He'd take that modest helicoptering over what Vida described.

"Sounds like home is just a place to sleep, then."

"Pretty much."

Vida looked down the hall toward the bedrooms. "So, are we doing this in your room or out here? And what, exactly, am I expected to do?"