M Is for Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Mandi. Is this your first time in this club?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I thought so. I meant what I said, Mandi, you are very beautiful and, from the way you're dressed, looking to hook up with someone. I've never seen as sexy a woman in here. But - you need to know - have you heard of the 'L-for-Leather' club?"

I didn't see where this was going.

"No, I haven't. Why do you ask?"

"It's up the road, towards town, about a hundred yards up on the left. Big red illuminated 'L' outside it. I know there's a few in here but most of the lesbians in town go in there. I think you'll .... "

He stopped, tailed off. Why? Because I'd grabbed his hand and stood up, this time I was the one to lead someone across the bar towards the less-public area. I sat him down and turned towards him. I sipped the drink I'd brought me, deciding that I wasn't going to have another.

"Dave. Thanks for the compliment. But I'm not a lesbian."

He looked at me. He still didn't see it and for the first time that night in the company of a man, I didn't mind that he didn't.

I loved it! I totally loved it!!

He'd not 'read' me as a TV. Even dressed as I was and where I was, he'd seen me as a woman, just about the biggest compliment anyone can pay a tranny. Well, a tranny like me anyway. OK so I was going to tell him, I knew that, it wouldn't have been fair otherwise. But not yet. And Dave was clearly embarrassed.

"Aw shit. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to - what a fool you must take me for. Let me get you another drink, can I?"

"No thanks, just sit with me for a while."

"I just meant, looking so sexy like that. I thought you were maybe on the lookout for another woman."

"No, I'm not. I have my own reasons for being here."

I didn't tell him why, like with Steve I just sat and talked a while, again mainly about the club though not for long. After a few minutes he stood up and extended a hand in my direction.

"I think maybe we should move, let's get a table over there."

And he indicated the very same table where James and I had sat earlier. The couple who had been canoodling there had moved, looking as if they were heading out of the club and probably straight for a seedy hotel room.

I sat next to Dave and sipped my drink. His hand appeared almost immediately on my thigh. I looked at him and tried to suppress a grin. I'd 'been there, done that' twice that evening already but I didn't want to tell him that.

"Mandi. Look, I'm not in the habit of picking up strange women like this."

Basically by then I'd had a few. I could cope, but my thinking was just a little hazy. However, I realised he was having fun with me, and indeed I was with him.

"So, I'm a strange woman, am I?"

I didn't care. It was just that he'd said 'woman' again.

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant someone I don't know, like the stunningly beautiful woman I'm with now."

I was definitely getting a little aroused, his fingers were beginning to slide upwards though very slowly. I leaned over towards him, déjà vu again, and nibbled his ear.

"Flattery will get you anywhere, darling. Like a little further up my thigh, under my skirt!"

"Oh no, I can't!"

I was annoyed. Really and quite suddenly I was pissed off with Dave. I'd just started building up my hopes, after being ready to leave a few minutes earlier, that I might actually get somewhere with a man. OK so he hadn't read me so there had to be a limit. A snog and a bit of a grope and maybe a hand-job or something. But that, though not really full-on sex, would be more than enough by way of achievement for a tranny's first night out. I just had to do something.

I leaned over towards him, as his hand didn't slide any higher, and placed my lips on his. Absolute minimum I was going to get snogged that night! Dave responded - by taking his hand off my leg! I was really getting annoyed, things were moving apace - backwards. I grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled his head towards mine, landing a full-blooded French kiss on him, opening my mouth and thrusting my tongue towards his, As my ardour became apparent he did start to react. We parted, just a little.

"Christ, Mandi, wow. You are one hell of a kisser!"

"OK babe, let's go again!"

And I did, as before though I worked harder on his lips with mine, gaining some satisfaction at least as I slid my own hand up his thigh and felt a definite reaction there. OK, so not much, but I was willing to work on it.

"Hi there. Dave?"

We were interrupted. I had to part, mid-snog. I looked round, there was another guy standing there looking towards us. I wasn't at all sure how to react.

"Hello there," I just said quietly.

I looked at the new guy. He seemed tall, but since I was sitting down and leaning over Dave at the time that seemed difficult to judge.

"I have a question. Why are you snogging my boyfriend and sliding your hand over his cock?"

I was shocked by the question, naturally. I was trying to seduce a gay man! Maybe that did explain why I seemed to be having to working hard to get a reaction from Dave. But then again, he'd been very complimentary and just before this guy came there had definitely been some reaction.

"Because he's incredibly hot," I answered, licking my lips suggestively.

"This is Andy," Dave told me as his hand, very surprisingly, re-appeared on my exposed thigh and did indeed slide just a little up inside my skirt..

"Hi Andy. I'm Mandi." I giggled at the rhyme.

"I hope you don't plan on stealing him away from me," replied Andy.

"No way."

Dave butted in.

"Sorry, Andy, I was just waiting for you when I saw this totally gorgeous creature waiting alone at the bar. I thought she was a les, and I was trying to help her. But then, hell Andy, you've got to admit. She's just fucking gorgeous, I just couldn't resist!"

"She's definitely the hottest thing in here tonight, man or woman" Andy said to Dave.

And he sat down on the other side of me, and slid his own hand onto my other thigh.

"You have no idea, baby," I replied as I moved my own left hand from my side and placed it on Andy's own thigh. And felt his cock! Hell, I was stroking the two of them!.

"Do you two feel like getting out of here?" asked Andy. "We can go back to my place for another drink or two."

"Sure" I said. "After this."

And I swivelled round towards Andy and, just as I had done a few minutes earlier to his boyfriend, pressed my lips to his and thrust my tongue into his mouth. We separated, he just stared at me.

"Hell, Dave, no offence meant baby but I've been missing out on something - I don't know what - for the past seven years."

"Well guys," I muttered, quietly and sexily. "Let's all go and find out, shall we?"

So the two gay men walked me out of there, one of my arms in each of theirs. As we approached the door I saw Jessica, coming out of a side room, in something of a state of disarray. And the man she was leading was even more dishevelled. She saw me, then she saw Dave and Andy. She didn't exactly smile, she just looked shocked. As we passed her and her guy I just heard her whisper to me.

"Way to go sister!"

I felt wonderful. As all three of us strolled out into the night air and along the street through the weekend revellers, I was feeling incredibly lucky to be accompanied by not one but a couple of sexy men that night. I was also, after two disappointments in that department, feeling incredibly horny. My mouth was hungry and to my surprise so was my arse. We walked out towards where my car was parked. I wondered whether I was fit to drive, I'd consumed quite a large volume of alcohol that evening and really didn't want to risk it. But I needn't have worried. My two escorts just carried on walking past my car, encouraging me along.

We arrived at the front door of a neat little 'town house' within two minutes! I knew there was potential trouble ahead, but though I wasn't totally drunk, the combined drinks of the evening had most definitely clouded my judgement.

Hell, I'd walked through Brum in the company of two gay guys, a couple indeed, who thought I was a woman! And I'd loved every second of it. As soon as we were through the front door Andy dashed to the loo, I took the opportunity to fling my arms round Dave's neck and stare into his eyes. It didn't take long, within seconds we were all over each other, tonguing each other's mouths and rubbing our hands all over each other's bodies.

Eventually I had to come up for air.

"Well, Dave, tell me. If you're both gay, what's the attraction?"

He pressed his lips to mine once more, and I shivered as I felt his hand slide up inside my skirt and begin to fondle my arse.

"Oh God, Dave! That's incredible!"

It became even more so as I felt his finger trace the thin string of my thong and slowly begin to insert itself, just gently at first and then further, into my arse-hole.

"Oh hell, Dave!"

"Hey, you, what are you doing to my girlfriend?"

It was Andy, fresh from his peeing, walking towards us - grinning, and with a very large cock sticking straight out of his jeans.

"Well, Mandi. You know how some straight men maybe fantasise about some sort of gay action, well, it's similar with me and Andy. We have our own fantasies, about the two of us together with someone. And to be honest, when I saw the way Andy was looking at you this evening, you really are an incredibly sexy woman. Well, I knew we had to try to pull you."

"Didn't have to try very hard, did you?" I joked, amazed at Dave's confession as well as the size of Andy's erection.

I didn't want to take long though, I was feeling a little more secure after they'd been honest with me. The two guys were clearly into all sorts of stuff, I just hoped they wouldn't be too disappointed when the truth was eventually revealed. But I needed more fun first!

We made our way into the bedroom and I dropped to my knees and began unbuckling Dave's jeans as Andy looked on, rubbing himself and swelling even more. I slid his pants and jeans down together and surrounded my prize with my watering mouth. I bent my head toward his luscious cock and took the head between my lips. As I rolled my tongue around and around it I massaged his arse. I could hear him groan as I began bobbing my head up and down his shaft.

As I continued sucking on this beautiful cock I felt another pair of hands on me. Dave had begun caressing my body, from my breasts all the way down to my own arse. I was incredibly horny and my arse really was craving a cock. I pulled my mouth off Dave's cock just long enough to say something.

"I need my arse fucked."

"Oh yes, Mandi! Now you're talking our language!"

The three of us then moved over to the bed and I allowed them to undress me, to take off my top and my skirt, and to revel in the sight of my skimpy silky thong. I turned round and slid it down, and looked at each of their faces as they both stared open-mouthed at my released and rising cock.

"OK boys, now. You're the experts here. Who does what, which way up, and to whom?"

12