M Lot

Story Info
Nerdy college sophmore gets fucked in the parking lot.
1.2k words
57.5k
1
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey had a Chemistry exam tomorrow. That's why she had ditched English-so she could study. She was the only nerd she knew who ditched class to hang out in the library with textbooks. But being a Biology major wasn't easy, especially since every B she earned jeopardized her admission to medical school. And she sucked at Chemistry. So study she did. It was her second year at college and she was basically married to her major. Whenever she wasn't in class, she was in lab, and when she wasn't in lab, she was studying. Needless to say she had no time for any semblance of a life.

It was always so fucking cold in the library. She zipped up her grey Victoria's Secret hoodie over her navy blue tank top as far as it would go. She looked like crap. Her hair was up in a bun. She wasn't wearing make-up. Her jeans were old. She pushed the thoughts out of her head and forced herself to focus on the task at hand-buffers.

After reading and taking notes for a few minutes, she noticed a guy walk past her and sit at a table a few feet away. He was big. Tall and not skinny, even kind of chubby. His skin was darker than hers. His hair was cropped very short, and his face was covered in stubble. He looked like a man used to giving orders and being obeyed. He just had that commanding air about him. He was exactly her type.

She tried to focus on her notes, but she kept wanting to look up at him. She pushed her sleeves up over her wrists and turned her body away from him, trying to get back to work.

She wished he would just take her out to the parking lot and fuck her. She felt the muscles inside the walls of her vagina contract. Her pussy was literally aching for a good fuck. She tried to focus on Chemistry. It was no good. She could see him out of the corner of her eye. Her arms were covered in goose bumps, but it was hot up inside her. She wanted it bad.

Anyway, there was no way she could study anymore. She knew she should just go out to her car, where it was warm and there weren't any distractions. An idea flitted across her mind. She could give him her number. She could just drop it on his desk, without even talking to him.

Her heart thudding, she wrote her email address on a piece of white notebook paper and folded it into squares. She closed her books and put them in her back pack. She stood up, nervous. She had never done anything like this before. She walked around his desk and quietly dropped the note on his desk. She didn't look at him as she practically ran out of the library.

She beat herself up the entire walk to her car. She had had to park in M Lot-the farthest parking spot in the farthest parking lot from school. She really hoped he just threw it out.

She heard footsteps behind her but she didn't turn and look. She was too absorbed by her own thoughts. She was a few feet away rom her car. Suddenly, they sounded very close. Very, very close. In fact, too close-

Whomp. Suddenly her body was pinned against her car. By another body. He was taller than her. He smelled like cigarettes, body spray, and laundry detergent. She could feel his boner against the small of her back.

"You fucking slut," he said, his voice deep and low, "You stupid bitch."

She inhaled, trying to find words. His hands were gripping her arms, his body totally dominating hers. She was way too weak to fight him off. She felt something in her crotch. It was hot. She was about to be raped by a complete stranger and she was wet.

"You want it so bad, bitch," he growled. "Don't even act like you don't."

She opened her mouth to say something but he shook her, slamming her against the car again.

"Shut the fuck up, whore," he was really hurting her, "Open the car. Don't try to scream or run."

He stepped back, freeing her. Shaking, she fumbled in her bag for the key.

"Hurry the fuck up, bitch," he barked.

Her trembling fingers finally closed around the key and she unlocked the car. It beeped twice.

"Open the back seat," he directed.

She obeyed, dropping the key because she was shaking so hard.

"You stupid goddamn clumsy bitch," he hissed in irritation.

She bent down to pick it up.

"Take your jeans off,"

She noticed that she could see him now. It was the guy from the library. He was hard and he looked pissed off.

"But there are people-"She blurted.

He grabbed her shirt and hoodie, shaking her. Her teeth knocked together.

"You make noise when I tell you to make noise. Do as I say."

She nodded, her gaze dropping to his erection. She was so wet. She unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. She wasn't wearing underwear. He grunted when he saw her naked cunt.

"Just like the fucking slut you are," he muttered, "Turn around."

She did. He wrapped his arms around her waist and shoved his still fully clad hips against her ass. Her pussy hurt so bad. She wanted it so bad. He grabbed at her tits through the fabric of her top.

"Small," he grunted.

His fingers were suddenly probing her pussy, rubbing her lips, up inside her. She let out a little moan.

"Such a goddamn slut. Such a fucking slut you like getting fucked in the parking lot."

He pushed her away and she stumbled, off-balance. He grabbed her arm to hold her up, wrenching it.

"Sit down," he motioned toward the empty backseat of her car.

Dazed and dizzy, she complied, obeying him without thought.

"Strip,"

She slid her hoodie off of her arms, her tank top over her head. She unfastened her bra, staring at the asphalt the whole time.

"Lie down,"

He was on her, his cock touching her pussy. He grabbed her tits and rubbed them. She moaned again. He grabbed the nipple of her right breast and pulled it as far as it would go before dropping it. He shoved into her all at once. It hurt. Bad. She screamed and he slapped her. She could taste blood.

"Slut, shut the fuck up," he said.

He pumped in and out, fast and rough, grunting like an animal. She could feel the walls of her pussy tighten, could feel the ache build and build until it exploded. She hadn't realized that she was making noise, but she was crying like a slut in a porno.

He finally stopped, and she felt his cum shoot up inside her.

"Have a baby by me, bitch," he said with a smirk.

He moved off of her. She remained lying like that for a minute, legs open, cum dripping out of her cunt. When she finally sat up she could see his back in the distance as he walked away. Her whole body hurt. She was naked and alone in the parking lot. If campus security saw her like that, she'd probably get a ticket. She numbly pulled her tank top on, not bothering with the bra. She slipped her hoodie over that and reached for her jeans, which were in a crumpled heap on the asphalt. She picked up her backpack and flung it into the passenger seat.

She would ditch her next class too. Fuck the attendance points. She really needed to study.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amen to the others

I won't dignify that by calling it a story but did read it to the end.

Totally disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Erotic coupling????

So not what I was expecting and I mean that in a bad way. I think you missed the right category. If this story had been in reluctance/nonconsent it might have been ok... Though a woman enjoying being slapped in the face till it bleeds? I think you need a shrink

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What's 'literarcy'? Do you mean 'a disgrace to literacy'?

fucking moron. Sorry carebear had to get that in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap

A disgrace to literarcy

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Educating a Defiant Stripper Stripper tries to avoid paying a cut to the house.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 01 A shy girl with a masturbation addiction has lots of firsts.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Love Drug A new drug makes friends really high, and really horny.in Group Sex
The Webcam A poor dancer seduces her freinds into making porn with her.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
S1 | Controlled to Goon E1 My GF is a mindless doll.in Mind Control
More Stories