M. Pumpkins' House of Hooters 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers

They looked over at Johnny. He had put his guitar back and was watching the two girls with an obvious bulge in his pants. The girls stood next to each other, their big melons pressing into each other, and they hung their heads to look at Johnny through seductive eyes.

Johnny sat back and leaned against the wall. He spread his arms out, as well as his legs, and held them out wide.

"Come to me, babes." He said.

The two girls obeyed, and they were on him in a flash. Johnny felt two pairs of huge, ripe melons pressing into his body as each girl immediately went for a kiss. As they battled over his mouth he felt their hands rubbing and rubbing on his chest. After alternating between each pair of lips, he took each girl by the head and pulled them towards him. They were forced to engage in a three-way lip lock. Both Mandy and Julie turned their heads so that their tongues were darting into Johnny's mouth at the same time.

Each girl now felt Johnny's hand on their big breasts, and they stopped kissing him in order to take off and discard their clothes. Johnny watched as both girls hastily pulled their shirts up and over their heads.

"Oh my God!" Mandy exclaimed. "They're so BIG!"

She began bouncing and jiggling her huge tits through her light blue bra; it was hanging on for dear life and seemed to only cover her nipples now.

"You can say that again!" Julie exclaimed, as she kneaded her own pair. "It's about time! It was getting frustrating not having big boobs to go along with my beautiful blonde hair."

"Julie!" Mandy said. "Look! Our boobs are literally busting out of our bras!"

Julie looked at her white bra and noticed that it, too, was reduced to a single line of cloth. The cups were no longer visible. She looked over at Johnny, who had been watching with a huge grin on his face.

"Is that what you want?" she asked him, squeezing her big tits. "You want our big tits to rip our bras off?"

Johnny nodded.

Together, she and Mandy reached behind themselves and unclasped their bras; which immediately flung forward and fell off their now abundant bosoms. Each girl giggled as they looked at each other's topless racks, admiring the nipples of her friend.

They pressed their boobs together and jiggled them around. Each girl loved the feeling of the other's huge tits bouncing against her own.

"I don't know how we got these…" Mandy said, looking at Johnny, "but I know how we're going to use 'em."

Once again, Johnny held his arms out and once again the girls happily joined him. How many times had he done this since getting that guitar? He didn't know, but he knew that he enjoyed it every single time.

Their massive breasts collided with his body, and the feeling was incredible. Their boobs were so round and soft, not a blemish on them. The feeling of have two pairs of incredibly gorgeous tits was making his cock harder and their tongues weren't making it any softer.

Soong Mandy pulled away and reached down for his pants.

"Let's bring out that twelve inches." She said, seductively.

Julie stopped kissing him to watch her friend unleash his big monster.

Johnny sat back and let the busty girl unbuckle his pants. She reached inside and without pulling his pants down, managed to bring it out and free it completely.

"Wow!" Julie exclaimed, as his big cock finally came into view. She watched in envy as her busty brunette friend gently stroked it between her small fingers. "That thing is huge! The stories are true."

"I don't know…" Mandy said. "It's big, but I don't know if it's twelve inches. Feels more like nine or ten. I think the other girls may have been exaggerating."

Johnny lost his stride for a second. It was probably due to the fact that he wasn't completely hard yet, he told himself.

"Oh well." Julie said, looking at Johnny. "Me first!"

She quickly bent her head down and took half of his length into her mouth. Mandy stroked the base of his cock as high as she could before running into her friend's mouth. Julie's mouth was like a vacuum, but Johnny could tell she hadn't done this in the past.

Julie bobbed her head up and down vigorously. Saliva coated Johnny's cock as the busty blonde feasted on his meat. Mandy pulled her hand away and took Johnny's. She gently pulled it to her breasts, where Johnny happily squeezed it to his heart's content. Her titflesh was so abundant that it practically spilled over his entire hand.

Between his legs, Julie was getting tired. She finally pulled her mouth away from his cock and gasped for air. But Johnny's cock wasn't left in the cold for long, as the brunette immediately took him into her mouth and began sucking him off. Johnny shifted in his seat as the attack caught him by surprise. Like her friend, Mandy had started off vigorously, but unlike her she was catching a certain headwind that was making it hard for Johnny to keep his load.

Johnny reached for Julie's tits with both hands and began squeezing them…hard. He took one hand and placed it on Mandy's head as he bucked his hips up and down, face-fucking her. Mandy was gagging and drooling all over him as she was taken by surprise. Johnny ran his hand through her brown hair as she sucked away at his cock.

Before long, she had to take his cock out of her mouth as well and catch her breath.

As Mandy caught her breath, Julie looked Johnny right in the eye as she squeezed her big melons.

"How about these, big boy?" she said.

She then leaned forward and shoved Johnny's dick between her massive tits. She pulled her tits up to the tip of his cock so that they smothered the head in their warmth, then she slammed them down on his thighs. She began repeating the process over and over, jerking him off with her huge melons.

Johnny began bucking his hips up and down just as he had done with Mandy, but this time instead of fucking Mandy's mouth, he was fucking Julie's gorgeous hooters. He forced his cock up through her cleavage violently, trying his hardest to get the tip of his cock to penetrate her rack. The sound of his balls slapping up against her huge boobs was filling the room with loud, slapping noises.

"Oh yeah!" Julie moaned. "Oh God! Oh God! Yeah…your cock feels so good between my tits!'

Johnny reached towards Mandy and began squeezing her big jugs. Mandy turned to him and nuzzled closer, letting him fondle her massive funbags as he pounded her friend's rack. Mandy's tits were so soft and big…his hands could barely squeeze them both. They were softer than Julie's, but Julie's had a little more bounce.

He gave Mandy's tits a particularly hard squeeze as the tip of his cock finally made its appearance between Julie's huge knockers. He moaned in achievement as he continued to bounce and jiggle Mandy's big hooters in his grasp.

Julie's tongue darted out instinctively and licked it as it made its way in and out of her big melons. Johnny bucked his hips hard so that he kept the head of his cock stayed put above Julie's gorgeous rack. Julie began swirling her tongue around it, bathing it as her big boobs continued to bulge around his entire shaft. After a few minutes of Julie's tongue and feeling up Mandy's perfect jugs he decided that it was time for the two to switch.

Mandy took her friend's place between Johnny legs and lifted her large breasts on to his thighs. Julie kneeled behind her and reached around to help her wrap her huge funbags around their man's meat.

Johnny moaned as the girls nudged his dick between Mandy's massive melons. Both girls had their hands wrapped around her tits as they jiggled around his pole.

"Fuck, these tits are so nice and soft…" he said. "That's it, girls. Use teamwork."

The girls looked up at him with wanting eyes and seductive smiles on their faces as they began using teamwork to bounce Mandy's boobs up and down on Johnny's hard cock.

Johnny couldn't believe how great his cock felt between Mandy's big hooters. They wrapped around him so easily, not a single vein could be seen as he slid in and out between her boobalicious tits.

"You like that?" Mandy asked. "Big, beautiful, boobs bouncing on your hard cock…"

Johnny nodded.

"They're brand new, too." Julie added, licking her lips. "They're virgins…"

Johnny moaned as the girls bounced Mandy's big boobs on his hard cock faster and faster. Precum started to drip from the head of his cock and drizzled into her cleavage as they encouraged him to fuck Mandy's virgin melons.

"Oh yeah!" Mandy moaned. "Fuck my big, virgin jugs!"

Johnny bucked his hips harder, until the tip of his cock finally popped out from between Mandy's huge boobs. He kept it there just as he had done with Julie, and Mandy bathed it with her tongue just as her friend had done.

The tongue action was too much. After a few minutes of this, he brought his head back down in an effort to hold his load. It slowly retreated back into the canyon created by her monstrous jugs. Julie leaned her head forward and stuck out her tongue so that it collided with her friends. Mandy leaned back into her and turned her head so the two of them could engage in a tongue battle. The site of seeing the two busty girls make out with his cock wedged Mandy's funbags was too much for Johnny.

He thrust his dick up through Mandy's DD cleavage one last time so that his head was protruding from the top of her big, juicy mountains. As the two busty girls made out, Johnny's cock began to erupt like a volcano. Shot after shot of hot cum flew from his dick and landed on the faces of the two girls, who continued to make out as they were rained on. The girls moaned into each other as their faces were blasted with Johnny's hot jizz.

Mandy's huge jugs only helped to spur on his shooting. He drenched their faces and whatever couldn't make to their faces landed back down on Mandy's huge tits. Soon her big melons were coated in a thin layer of semen, making them shine as they jiggled around his cock.

The two girls broke their kiss, and looked at Johnny with his cum in their faces. Mandy leaned down and licked his cock dry as it protruded from her busty cleavage. She then took her tits and pulled them away from his dick. She started rubbing them against his shaft, trying to clean his dick dry with her busty melons.

Julie moved from behind her friend to join Johnny at his side. She, too, pressed her tits against Johnny's dick and tried to clean it dry. Johnny leaned back as the two busty girls rubbed his dick down with their huge, busty boobs. When it was done, the girls let their huge racks rest on his thighs, letting their big boobs jiggle around his cock as they looked up at him. Johnny looked down and saw four huge melons jiggling around him, and he had to look away to keep from blowing his load again.

"You know…" Mandy said. "Our boobs aren't the only things that are virgins."

Johnny's eyes filled with excitement.

Julie looked up at him and licked her lips.

* * * * * * * * * *

Christine ran a hand through Richie's dark hair.

"I'll be fine." She said. "I'll catch a ride home."

"Really?" Richie asked. "I just worry about you, that's all."

She looked at him with reassurance in her eyes.

"Really." She said. "I'll be fine. Go."

As Richie drove off Christine couldn't help but think how lucky it was that his uncle had had a heart attack…tonight. Now that Richie was gone, she was thinking she might be able to have a quickie with Johnny before he left.

He looked so sexy up on stage, with sweat pouring down his body. It would be so kinky to do it right there in the club.

She walked around to the back of the club where she showed the bouncer her backstage pass. As she made her way down the hallway she could hear moans coming from Johnny's dressing room. Curious, she opened the door…and was greeted by the site of Johnny having sex with two busty girls.

One girl was brunette, and bouncing up and down on Johnny reverse cowgirl style. The other was blonde, and she was smothering Johnny's face with her large flesh balloons. Johnny had his hands all over the brunettes bouncing boobs as she fucked him.

"Sluts!" Christine shouted.

Mandy opened her eyes and was shocked to see someone standing at the door.

"Shit!" she yelled, getting off Johnny.

"What?!" Julie said. She too glanced at the door and immediately saw someone standing there. "Uh oh…"

The two girls quickly picked up whatever clothing they could find and held it up their busty chests.

"We can't let anyone see us like this!" Mandy whispered to her friend, gesturing to her boobs.

Johnny saw Christine standing at the door with a look of shock on her face, and his mind began racing.

"Oh…fuck!" he said. "Christine…it's not what it looks like!"

But Christine turned away with tears in her eyes. She had a look of disgust on her face as she backed away from the door and ran down the hallway.

Mandy and Julie looked at each other, surprised.

"Was that your girlfriend?" Julie asked.

"Yeah." Johnny nodded.

The two girls looked at each other again, before discarding their used clothing and letting it fall to the floor, once again bringing their huge bosoms into full view.

They walked over to Johnny and began taking their previous positions.

"Well, are you gonna sit there and cry?" Mandy asked, climbing back on him cowgirl style. "Or are you gonna fuck us?"

Johnny grinned as Julie's huge rack made a beeline for his face, and soon his face could no longer be seen.

* * * * * * * * * *

As Johnny drove to Christine's house that night, he had no idea what he would say. He couldn't decide how he felt about her. He truly felt bad about what he had done, but he hadn't felt bad at the time. What did that mean?

He had no idea what he would say as he made his way to her porch and knocked on the door. And he had little time to think as the door opened, and he was staring her right in the face. After a brief apology Christine allowed Johnny into her room, as well as his guitar.

As he couldn't think of anything else to say, he decided to tell her the truth. But before her could, Christine spoke up.

"I know it's not your fault." She said.

"What?" Johnny asked, surprised.

"It's not your fault." Christine repeated.

Johnny didn't know where this was going, but if it got him off the hook then he was happy to play along.

"You didn't mean to." Christine continued. "I know you have a thing for big breasts, and well….those girls had…well, they had what I don't have."

Johnny looked at Christine. She was on the verge of tears. He decided that he wanted her to come with him tomorrow. He didn't know if he could keep his pants on, but right now he didn't care. He was perfectly content with having a flat-chested girl with a great mouth at home waiting for him while he fucked busty babes all day.

But wait, he thought. Perhaps it didn't have to be this way…

Before Christine could say another word, he told her about the mysterious shop he had visited, and the woman he had met. He told her all about the guitar she had given him and the powers that it possessed.

When he had finished, he wasn't sure if Christine believed him. She had a look of confusion on her face, as though her mind was struggling to take it all in.

But soon the look on her face turned to a smile, and she threw her arms around him in a deep embrace.

"Oh Johnny!" she yelled. "This is it! This is what's going to fix us!"

She turned to Johnny and whispered in his ear.

"Make my boobs grow…" she whispered.

Johnny turned to her, and his cock throbbed at the very thought.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Christine pulled away from him and backed up so that her whole body was in his sights.

"Yes." She said. "I want them bigger. Much, much bigger."

Johnny whipped out his guitar and rested it on his lap, his fingers at the ready.

"I want these babies HUGE." Christine said, thrusting her chest out. "I want them so big that you'll never need another pair as long as you live. I want to please you…"

"Alright." Johnny said, starting to play.

He had never done a pair this big before, and he was excited to see Christine so excited about it.

He began playing a sweet tune that caught Christine's ear in a hurry. She began swaying her body to the music he was making, and soon her boobs were jiggling. They began to swell slowly, she watched in awe as her humble B cups swelled to a perfect C. When they reached the size of D she looked at Johnny and saw that he was smiling; this made her smile back at him hungrily.

"Bigger." She said.

Johnny increased his pace and began mashing his fingers on the strings. To pull this off he was going to have play a riff he'd never played before, but thankfully he was up to the challenge.

Christine's rack was swelling like a pair of balloons, soon her white t shirt was tightening. When they reached DD the shirt looked as though it were painted on.

"Bigger!" Christine shouted.

Johnny continued to play, and the fabric of her baby t-shirt began to rip apart at the seams as she reached DDD, when she reached E the fabric ripped completely along with her bra, and she was standing before Johnny completely topless.

"Keep going!" Christine yelled, turning her head and shutting her eyes as though she were having an orgasm.

The sensation was incredible. Her boobs were blowing past bra sizes as though they were signs on a highway, and it was making her wet. The growing felt heavenly, and she didn't want it to end.

"Yes! Yes! Johnny…faster!" she screamed. "Johnny Faster!"

Johnny played as fast as he could; he was no longer looking at Christine. His eyes were glued to his fingers trying to make sure he didn't make a mistake. But soon he became fatigued by the rapid pace of his strumming, and his finger got chipped causing him to stop.

He dropped his hand and let them rest as he caught his breath. He closed his eyes as he recovered from the hard show he had just put on. When he opened his eyes and looked up at Christine, she was sporting a pair of FF cups.

Johnny looked up at her in awe. He had never seen a pair this big before, not even in porn. They were beautiful, and they looked even sexier on her small, slender frame. Somehow her waist had managed to stay slim, and that only added to the size of her massive new chesticles.

Christine turned her head to Johnny, then looked down at her new boobs. They were absolutely stunning. They were big and massive; she jiggled them around from side to side and bounced them for Johnny, showcasing their perky, bounciness. They were perfect in every way.

"Whoa…." Johnny said.

"You like?" Christine asked. "Cause they're all yours."

Johnny hurriedly got up off the bed and jumped over to Christine, immediately reaching for his girlfriend's new boobs. They bounced and jiggled in his grip as he tried unsuccessfully to hold them with both hands. They were so heavy that they were difficult to hold even with both hands, and he could not even wrap his hands around one.

Johnny's mouth was watering as he squeezed and jiggled Christine's massive mammaries in his hands. He drooled at the thought of burying his face between them, and his cock hardened immediately. Deciding to make his dream a reality, he buried his face deep in her cleavage, and her big boobs surrounded his head completely. His face was completely engulfed by titflesh as he had two huge, massive melons bulging around either side of his head.

Christine took hold of her new, stacked chest and began jiggling it around her boyfriend's head. They shook and slapped against his head audibly as they swallowed him up. She began bouncing them up and down, tittyfucking his entire head with her massive knockers as he licked away at her cleavage.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,377 Followers