M. Pumpkins' House of Hooters 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

Down below his penis was throbbing hard as he continuously thrust against her. This was all so hot. Seeing her in that position -- on her side, her legs split, and her small arm struggling to keep the bouncing of her majestic mountains to a minimum, the sexual faces she was making...

"Ohhhhh! Uhh! Fuck!" Allie screamed.

Christian was breathing heavy. He had to close his eyes from time to time to keep from blowing his load. The entire scene was just so sexual, and it was turning him on immensely.

"Oh man...oh fuck Allie...you're so fucking hot..."

"Unnnh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" Allie screamed.

"Oh God...oh fuck!" Christian moaned as he kept her legs split apart, her pussy wet and warm and inviting of his cock...

He was almost there. He knew it wouldn't be much longer. He let go of his restraints and started fucking her harder, his cock sliding into her tight pussy faster and faster.

Below him Allie was moaning and screaming louder and harder. Her body was moving more forcefully from the power of Christian's hard rod, and her massive funbags bounced in her arm ever more feverishly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuck!" she moaned.

She opened her eyes occasionally to find that her view was already being obstructed by her giant rack. From up top, Christian could see that his sudden outburst of energy was causing her huge boobs to bounce more; and he knew it wouldn't be much longer before they burst free of their restraints.

He picked up the pace more and started fucking her as fast as he could. He looked down to find that even though she had still managed to hold her tits in place she couldn't stop the entire rack from bouncing. Her arm simply bounced with it, and soon the view he had of her face was being obstructed with every thrust he gave her; covered by the two giant jugs beneath her arm.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUUCK!!"

Allie let out a loud yelp just as she realized her arm could no longer take it. She forced it to the side and stretched it out before letting it relax on the bed -- giving it some much needed rest.

Christian was still fucking her as her huge melons finally came into view, complete with hard diamond-cutting nipples.

"Oh shit yes!!!" he shouted as he hugged her leg tight and gave her a powerful thrust.

He pushed her leg down and to the side and pulled out of her as fast as he could, gripping his cock in hand as he did so. He began stroking it and moving on his knees up her body simultaneously, his hand trying to aim his cock at her tits.

Allie was breathing heavy, her chest heaving up and down powerfully as Christian aimed his cock at her tits and stroked it. Christian, however, had moved too far up and his cock was now almost even with the crevice of her cleavage. This was where he was when he exploded.

"OH SHIT YESSS!!!" Christian shouted, his cock finally erupting over her tits.

He stroked his cock and the first shot fired from his tip and hit her in the forehead, taking them both completely by surprise. He had wanted to shoot her tits, and he had not expected his orgasm to be this powerful. But he quickly redirected his aim and lowered his weapon slightly so that the next couple of shots hit her square on the face, one hit her just above her right eye on her eyebrow and splattered across in all directions managing to get a bit of her nose and some of her hair. The next shot hit her on the cheek just below her left eye...that one hit her hard like a jet stream and splattered all across her face.

Christian breathed hard as he stroked his cock and fired the next shot at her closed lips. He could no longer be bothered to aim, so the next few blasts fell where they may. One hit her under her chin on her naval, and one landed just above her cleavage on her chest. Christian now tried to aim one last shot, and he aimed it at the upper portion of her right breast...which he managed to hit.

He redirected his now oozing cock over to her left melon and slapped it in the area right above its nipple. The last of it came out in drops as he repeatedly hit the big, beautiful melon with his cock; her tit-flesh jiggling and rippling invitingly under his cock as his tip collided with her areola. Her bumps got sprinkled with the last of his cum, which then drizzled down over her nipple.

"Ohhhh.....fuuuuuuuck........." Christian moaned as he rubbed his spent cock all over her nipple. He moved his dick back over to her right jug and tried to wipe his cock clean on it, when that failed due to the amount of cum already on her breast he slid his cock back over to her cleavage and placed it between both of the giant mammaries.

"Ahhhhhh fuuuuuuck yeahhhhhhhh!" he moaned as he pressed her giant melons firmly together around his cock and started to thrust between them.

Allie still had her eyes shut tight in shock; her face cum-blasted. She lied there under her boyfriend breathing heavy as he wiped his cock dry between her large breasts; trying to decide whether to catch her breath or try and dry her face off.

"Dammit, Chris!" she said, carefully as she opened her mouth. "I'm all...soaked! Why couldn't you aim it at my chest??"

Christian moaned as he gripped and squeezed her big breasts and rubbed his cock up and down with them. Her DDs wrapped around his cock so easily, and they felt soft and warm pressed together around his throbbing, spent cock.

He pulled his cock from her inviting cleavage and banged it on her tits hard. Allie took to wiping his sperm off her face with her hand as Chris gave his cock a couple of strokes over her tits.

"Sorry, babe." He said. "I'll try and get it right in round two."

"No!" Allie said, pushing him back as she sat up. "No round two! You've pissed me off."

"What?" Christian said as he willing got off his girlfriend. "Aww come on, Allie! It was an accident!"

"Whatever." Allie said, thinking back to the way she had failed to keep her big boobs from bouncing. "I'm not in the mood."

Christian stared back at his girlfriend as she broke eye contact.

"Okay. Fine." He said, getting up and off the bed. "I guess I'll go then."

Allie thought about suggesting that he stay, but ultimately decided against it.

"I guess I'll call you?" Christian said as he pulled on his pants.

A few moments later Allie was watching her fully clothed boyfriend leave her room. Alone, she collapsed back on her bed and let out a big sigh.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Parallel Christian was sitting on his bed when his other-worldly counterpart walked through the door. Christian saw that he was staring at the mirror on his closet door.

"Dude, what are you doing?" he asked.

His counterpart looked up at him as though snapping out of a daze.

"Huh? Me? Oh...nothing." He answered.

Christian looked at him, then at the mirror and shrugged.

"Dude..." he said. "Thanks again for letting me nail Rebecca. She was so ready tonight."

The other Christian nodded. His counterpart had been reaping all the benefits of all the face-time he'd been putting in with the girls. Anytime he'd been ready to fuck, Christian had taken his place and all the spoils. Parallel Christian had not nailed a single girl as of yet.

"I've never had this much back-to-back sex in my life." Christian said, yawning as he lied down and rested his head on his pillow. "You're awesome, bro."

Parallel Christian nodded in agreement as his counterpart drifted off to sleep. He knew for a fact that despite his twin's complements he had no intention of ever letting him touch Rebecca and Allie. He also knew that all this was heading toward a bigger, ultimate plan...Christian wanted to use him to secure a threesome with both girls. That was an achievement he could not make on his own.

He took one last look at the mirror on the wall, and one last look at the look-alike boy asleep on the bed...before he, too, drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Christian awoke to the sound of his alarm going off. He slowly reached to his bedside stand and tried to hit the snooze button, but after a few minutes of hitting nothing but air he was forced to get up. Groggily, he looked to the side of the bed and noted that his stand and alarm weren't there. He turned to his other side and saw that it had been moved. He reached for his alarm clock and turned off the alarm.

He got up out of bed and immediately saw that his dresser had been moved as well. He looked around and saw that there were a lot of things that had been moved. But when he turned to his closet, he was dumbfounded. The entire closet, it seemed, had been moved as well.

He shut the closet door and was met with his reflection in the mirror. To his surprise, the reflection spoke.

"What's up, man?" he said.

Christian was initially shocked. He jumped back and rubbed his eyes, but given everything that had happened recently he was able to adjust to the situation rather quickly.

"Hey..." he said uneasily to his reflection. "What...er...what's going on?"

"I brought you into my world while you were sleeping." The reflection said.

"What? You brought me? Why?" Christian asked.

"You said you wanted to see what it was like? So, I just thought I'd help you with that."

"Oh. Right." Christian said. "How do I get back?"

"The Mirage Mirror." Parallel Christian answered.

Christian looked around.

"So...this is your room, huh? No wonder everything is backwards."

"Yeah." The reflection said. "Look, I've got a confession to make. And we don't have a lot of time."

Christian looked at his reflection worriedly.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"My life...it's not as good as yours. That's why I went to the House of Hooters. I wanted...things to change."

"Okay..." Christian said, listening intently. "But we have the same life, don't we?"

"Yeah." The reflection said. "Sort of...I mean, it's all the same but at the same time...it's all different."

"I don't get it." Christian said. "You're still going out with Rebecca and Allie, right?"

"Yeah." The reflection said. "We're still going out, but...well, take dad for instance. In my world, mom is the drunk and dad is the one that left."

"Okay, so what's the big deal? What do mom and dad have to do with any of this?"

"I guess...nothing." The reflection said.

"Alright. Whatever." Christian said. "I'm out of here."

He turned to leave, but quickly found that he couldn't. His body would not respond to what his brain was telling him.

"What...the...?" he exclaimed.

"I destroyed the mirror in your world." Parallel Christian said.

"You...why?" Christian asked. "What for? And why can't I move?"

"Because you're the reflection now." His counterpart said. "See...the Mirage Mirror is kind of like a gateway between our two worlds. Everything that you did affected me in my world, and everything that I did affected you. It's like that for everyone."

Christian was only half listening as he struggled to will his body to do something...anything.

"But now...because I've spent more time in both worlds than you have you are starting to lose your free will."

"My free...what? My free will!" Christian said, now becoming frightened.

"Yeah." Parallel Christian said. "Normally, that wouldn't be a problem. Actually, it happens all the time. It's just the nature of things. Anytime we, as people, experience things we cannot explain."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Christian said.

"You know..." the reflection stated. "Like a sudden depression or a change in character, or déjà vu..."

"WHY CAN'T I MOVE??" Christian yelled.

"Because...you can explain these things." Parallel Christian stated. "You know why these things happen, and now our two worlds cannot allow you to act freely anymore. And with the Mirage Mirror in your world gone..."

The reflection now moved his arm, and Christian was shocked to find that his arm was moving involuntarily. He took a few steps forward, then back, and Christian found that his body was responding to his reflection's movements.

"Now you are just my reflection." The parallel Christian said.

"This...is...BULLSHIT!" Christian yelled, gritting his teeth as he struggled to make his body move any other way than what the mirror was doing. "You're dead!"

"Right." Parallel Christian said. "But before you get all 'crazy' let's have some fun with Rebecca and Allie first."

"Rebecca and Allie?" Christian said, his mood heightening a little.

"Yeah." His twin said. "They're on their way over; they should be here any minute now."

He then turned to the door as he heard a knock, incidentally causing Christian to turn to it as well. Parallel Christian waited a moment, and then both Rebecca and Allie walked into the room looking hot as ever.

Christian, however, had a look of shock on his face. The two girls that walked through his door were not the two girls he had expected. They shared enough similarities with their other worldly counterparts to be identified as such, but a huge difference was that they were hideous.

Christian could not believe his eyes. They had to be amongst the most hideous people he'd ever laid eyes on. Each girl had blemishes up and down her face, unshapely bodies, and dull hair. The tight clothes they were wearing only helped to show off the rolls of belly fat they possessed, and Christian suddenly felt nauseated.

The two girls spoke as they walked towards him, and Christian found his mouth opening and speaking in response to what they said. He couldn't even make out what he was saying, but whatever it was it caused the girls to giggle and blush. As they drew nearer he found his arms reaching out for them, and to his horror his head jerked itself down quickly to Rebecca's dry lips and kissed them passionately.

He could not believe this. It was as though he was a prisoner in his own body as the three of them had a little make-out fest.

The girls began kissing his neck, and in the midst of it all he turned his head back to the mirror for the first time since the two girls walked into the room to find that Parallel Christian was staring back at their scene. The two girls kissing his neck were the Rebecca and Allie that he knew; his Rebbeca and Allie. He could see their beautiful, youthful buns and beautifully arched backs; their lustrous and vibrant hair shining in the average lit room as they cooed and made other sexual noises against his counterpart. He knew that their hefty breasts were pressed against his chest, and by the smile on his face he also knew that he was enjoying every minute of it.

The reflection smiled at him before averting his eyes to their beautiful rears. He saw his hands trailing down the back of each girl, and found that his hands were doing the same on his end. He watched as his hands cupped an asscheek from each girl and squeezed hungrily; his hands squeezing the buns of the grotesque girls pressed against himself.

The girls then pushed him down into a sitting position on his bed. He watched as the two of them stripped off their tops. In the mirror he could see the backs of the beautiful pair of girls as they, too, stripped off their tops. He looked up at the hideous girls in front of him to see their breasts dangling uninvitingly. Their blemishes, it seemed, were all over their bodies.

Though their breasts had not changed in size they looked a lot smaller in comparison to how much the two girls were hoisting. Their chests were big only because the girls themselves were big, and he wanted nothing more than to have the old Rebecca and Allie back. He stared up at their uninviting breasts, and knew that on the other side of the mirror Parallel Christian was staring up at the two most beautiful pairs of breasts in the world.

In the mirror he saw the two hot babes on the other side leaning forward away from him, cupping their breasts as they did so; no doubt leaning into Parallel Christian. He became frightened again as he knew that the girls were doing the same thing on his end. Soon his view of the mirror became obstructed by their unshapely, uninviting, boner-killing bodies; and the last thing he wondered before being smothered by their fat was how many more times he would have to do this.

With two bombshells like Rebecca and Allie at his disposal, Parallel Christian was going to have a lot of fun.

Well, my Darlings! I hope this story has taught you a lesson! That lesson, of course, being "No fat chicks!" Lucky for you there are no fat girls at my House of Hooters. There is only I, Madame Pumpkins...and, of course, my equally hot and busty counterpart! I suppose no one knows that better than our friend Christian. But while he now wallows in the makings of his own design his mirror-image basks in the spoils of war after a hellish, life-long experience. He and his two lovely ladies are frequent visitors of my little shop, and I look forward to seeing them quite often...as well as yourself! But until then, my Darlings, have a Hooter-iffic Halloween! I'll be seeing you soon...

[end]

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers