Maasai Takes a Wife

Story Info
African visitor fulfills married woman's desires and more.
7.4k words
4.18
143.9k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingjizz
kingjizz
78 Followers

"Are you sure about this?" Faith turned to her husband. "I don't want some wild man staying with us!"

Alan sighed. "You need to be more open minded. I think it'll be a great experience for us."

"But we have already given so much to charity. We don't have to do this."

"That may be so. I know we can do much more than writing a check."

Alan exited off the freeway en route to the airport. The traffic outside of the terminal was crazy but then again it was the start of the summer travel. They pulled into the parking and found an empty space on the third level before taking the elevator back down. The couple weaved their way through traffic and into the terminal, which was just as chaotic as the streets. There must have been hundreds of people from business men/women, vacationing families; all of whom are just trying to catch their respective flights.

"How are we supposed find him? We don't even know what he looks like!"

"We have a name, which is a start. Besides we're a little early." Alan glanced at his phone.

Faith folded her arms across her chest. "I still don't think this is a good idea. Why are we doing this again?"

"Well it's a chance to actually reach out and change someone's life." Her husband said.

"Besides several people from our church have done it."

"Have they now?"

"Yes. Everyone I talked to said it was fulfilling experience."

Faith shook her head disapprovingly; she didn't understand her husband. He had always talked about enriching the lives of those who were less fortunate. However she never imagined he would do something this drastic. Yet after an afternoon with Reverend Simms, her husband didn't hesitate to volunteer them for sponsorship. And now with the arrival of the guest imminent, there was little she could do. Never before in their marriage has he done anything this illogical.

==

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are making our final descent. Please remain seated and fasten your seatbelt." The flight attendant announced.

After an arduous twenty hour flight, Mbumasa finally arrived at his destination, America. It was his first flying experience and a very strenuous one at that. Having sat down for such duration, Mbumasa could barely stand never mind walk but he was glad to be off the plane nonetheless.

Upon entering the terminal, he was amazed at the sights and sounds. Off in the distance, planes were taking off and landing. Surrounded by such a diversity of people, it was only then that he realized that the world was much bigger than he knew.

Everyone was going about their business, passing him by without notice. However there were some people that pointed and stared at him. Mbumasa didn't understand why they were giving him strange looks.

Ignoring those people, Mbumasa decided it would be better to move on. He was starving; his stomach growled noisily but he had no money. Suppressing his hunger, Mbumasa continued onward to find those responsible for bringing him to America. It was quite a privilege for him because he was representing his village and its people.

==

"Okay. His plane should have landed already so keep an eye out." Tim said eagerly.

"Well who exactly are we looking for? You know it would help if we had a picture."

"All those arriving will be coming down that way.

I don't think we can miss him." He turned to her.

Mbumasa came to a stop when he reached the escalator. Leaning over the side, he was in awe as everyone rode the contraption down. It was going down a hill, only no one's feet move. The ground under them was moving but everyone stayed in place. Curious to try it, Mbumasa reached out and grasp the railing; still he was hesitant to take that first step. The weary people behind him were growing increasingly impatient, forcing him aside.

"Come on, man move it! You're in the way buddy!" A disgruntled man shouted.

Alan and Faith turned to see what the commotion

was about. At the top the escalator, they could see a tall, dark man clad in a bright red blanket. He stood out like a sore thumb. The couple turned to each other then back at the man.

"Do you think he is the guy?" She said.

"That must be him I am sure of it. Let's go." Alan weaved his way through the crowd. Not sharing his enthusiasm, Faith slowly followed behind him.

Mbumasa stepped off the automated stairs and turned back to look up. Just as he was getting used to it, the ride was over. Unsure of where to go next, he just stood at the bottom of the escalator looking around incoherently. Alan breathed a sigh of relief; for a second there he kind of lost sight of him. Mbumasa noticed the man making his way towards him. Maybe this is the person he has been looking for.

"Hello. Is your name Mbumasa by any chance?" The man asked him. He was wearing a light green dress shirt, black slacks and black dress shoes. His sandy blonde hair was well-groomed. On his face, he wore a pair of Versace glasses giving him a sharp smart look. Mbumasa could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Yes. That is my name and you are?" He said.

"My name is Alan. I'm one of the people who made it possible for you to be here." Alan shook his hand. "Welcome to America."

"Thank you. I am very grateful to be here."

Mbumasa nodded. "Where is the other?"

Alan looked around. "Oh, here she comes now. This is my wife, Faith. This is Mbumasa."

Mbumasa set his eyes on the woman standing next Alan. Never in all his life have he seen such a more beautiful woman. What a woman she was - long, golden blonde hair draped over her shoulders. Her dark blue eyes were like sapphire gemstones, luminescent in the light. The peach blouse she had on accentuated the curvature of her 34C breasts. Her white cotton skirt showed off a pair of long, sexy legs. A pair of Steve Madden sandals completed the ensemble. Not even his brother's five wives, who were regarded as the most beautiful in his village couldn't compare.

"Hello. It's so nice to finally meet you." She greeted him with a subtle smile. "Welcome to America.

"Thank you. I am fortunate to meet you both."

Mbumasa shook her hand, enveloping it with his own. He didn't want to relinquish her hand but knew he must.

Until now, Faith has only seen his kind on TV and in the pages of Cultures of the World magazines. It was quite intimidating standing close to him for Mbumasa towered over her and her husband. His long black hair was intricately beaded. The checkered blanket he wore was called a shuka, indicative of Maasai warriors. On his feet was a pair of leather sandals that have seen better days. Strapped across his chest was a leather bag containing extra shukas.

==

Upon setting foot in his hosts' home, Mbumasa was enthralled. He followed his hosts into the living room, den and kitchen. It was very large and spacious, adorned with exquisite decorations. His humble little hut seemed so insignificant compared to their home. Faith remained in the kitchen to get dinner ready. As much as he wanted to stay with her, Mbumasa followed her husband back out.

"Come with me this way. I'll show you to your room." Alan led him upstairs.

"Is this a house for royalty?"

"That's funny."

Alan pointed out the master bedroom, bathroom before showing him to the guest room. Mbumasa walked around the room, which could easily fit his hut and a little more. He was in disbelief having such a room all to himself. Just like the rest of the house, everything was neatly arranged. He sat at the foot of the bed and set his bag down next to him. The thought that his hosts have prepared all this for him brought tears to his eyes. Never before has he been surrounded by such luxury.

Knock! Knock! Alan opened the door. "Hey are you hungry?" Mbumasa nodded.

The two men headed back downstairs, following the aroma that has permeated the entire house. There was quite a spread on the dinner table that included lemon chicken, roasted vegetable medley and a pasta side dish. Everything looked delicious making Mbumasa's mouth water.

"Would you like water?" Faith was holding a pitcher next to him.

"Yes. Thank you."

She filled his glass and sat down on the other side of the table. "You're not what I expected an African to look like."

"I don't understand." Mbumasa raised an eyebrow.

"You know thin...malnourished."

Alan turned to her. "Honey, that's not very polite."

"It's alright. You see I am Maasai, the fiercest warriors in Africa. We must always keep our strength." Mbumasa smiled.

As the meal continued, Mbumasa's hunger began to wane. He turned his attention onto the woman sitting across the table. Slowly he lowered his gaze from her beautiful face, stopping at her chest. Faith noticed he was staring but ultimately ignored and continued eating. After dinner, the two men headed into the living room. She washed and cleaned the dishes before heading upstairs.

==

"Come on. I think there's a game on." Alan turned on the TV.

"What is this game you speak of?"

A baseball game appeared on screen with a huge crowd of spectators. At first Mbumasa showed much excitement. However after fifteen minutes, he began to lose interest of the TV. Instead Mbmasa kept looking over his shoulder, hoping that Faith would be joining them at any moment. Of course when she didn't, his hope turned into disappointment. Mbumasa turned to Alan, whose eyes haven't left the screen.

"I don't think your wife likes me very much." Mbumasa stated.

His host turned the volume down. "What did you say?"

"Your wife, she does not like me."

"Nonsense you've just met. Give it some time and I'm sure you two will be inseparable."

"I hope you are correct." Mbumasa yawned.

He excused himself and headed upstairs to get some much needed sleep. It has been a very long trip and he was drained. Mbumasa paused in the hall, turned towards the master bedroom for a second before heading to his room.

==

It's been several days since his arrival and Mbumasa has tried to help Faith around the house. Of course she never let him because he was a guest in their house. Boredom plagued Mbumasa, who was use to doing his daily chores back home. He woke up one morning and was heading to the bathroom. Faith emerged from the bathroom, tightening the front of her robe.

"Good morning." He greeted her.

"Ahem! Excuse me, good morning." She yawned going back to their room.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, Mbumasa exited the bathroom. Faith was already half way down the stairs.

"What room is this?" He pointed to the room that Alan never showed him.

Faith turned. "That room is the nursery, a child's room but it's not finished yet."

"May I take a look?"

"Sure go ahead." She continued down the stairs.

Mbumasa slowly entered the nursery, which was about the same size as his room. The wallpaper was neutral blue with various zoo animals. There was a changing station, a ring stacker game and a rocking chair. He walked over to the crib and was surprised to see it empty. This is quite unusual.

Mbumsasa slowly closed the door behind him as he headed downstairs shaking his head.

Mbumasa sat down and helped himself to pancakes and sausages. He requested for a glass of milk. Faith poured him a glass and resumed drinking her coffee. Mbumasa cleared his plate and got a second helping.

He gulped down the milk. "I haven't seen one child as of yet. Why is that?"

"That's because we don't have any yet."

"Oh? How long have you two been married?" Mbumasa asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well it's been three and a half almost four years now."

"That long and not even one? Do you not want any children?"

Faith took a sip of coffee. "We do it's just...there are complications."

"What complications?"

"Well it's...um-. " She began before Alan burst into the room.

Faith ran over and kissed his cheek. "Good morning dear. Are you hungry?"

"No. I just need some coffee before doing a little yard work." Alan set the mug down. "Hey Mbumasa can you give a hand?"

"Of course, I'll be there after breakfast." The Maasai cut away a piece of pancake.

Alan headed out to the backyard. Mbumasa finished his meal, placed the plate and glass in the sink and made his way to the patio door. Faith breathed a sigh of relief, having dodged a bullet momentarily.

"It's Alan isn't it? He cannot give you a child." Mbumasa stood in the doorway and turned to her.

Faith turned bright red. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Mbumasa didn't believe her, yet Faith insisted that it has nothing to do with her husband. The Maasai knew he must have hit on a sensitive matter and didn't want to rile her up. He turned and headed across the patio with a smile across his face. Faith walked over to the door and looked on as the two men worked. How could he possibly have known? It's not something that Alan would tell anyone. They've been trying to have a baby but were devastated by her husband's infertility.

==

"That Mbumasa, he's quite a character isn't he?" Alan began changing into his PJs.

Faith was in bed with a book in hand. "Yes."

He plopped down next to her. "Hmm what is that...Pregnancy for Dummies?"

"Yes. I want to have a baby."

"We've been over this. You know what the doctor said about me." Alan reminded his wife.

"I remember. Well how about finding a donor or adoption?"

"I thought we already talked about that too."

"We did...vaguely but I need a definitive answer!"

"Now it's not a good time. We have a house-guest and other priorities." He kissed her. "We'll talk about it after he leaves."

Alan turned off the lamp on his side and went to sleep. Frustrated, she turned off her light and set her head down on the pillow. Ever since learning about her husband's infertility, Faith and Alan has weighed their options only there has not been a mutual agreement. Now he wanted to put it on hold until Mbumasa has gone home. Too long has Faith been denied motherhood and she cannot wait until their guest leaves.

Down the hall, Mbumasa lie in bed restless. If he was able to help her somehow, then maybe just maybe they could become friends or perhaps more.

==

It was laundry day and with hamper under her arm, Faith made her way to the guest room. Knock! Knock! There was no answer. She knocked a second time loudly; still there was no answer. Faith slowly turned the doorknob and entered the room. Mbumasa was still sound asleep. She spotted the pile of striped robes next to the nightstand.

"Great just great." She sighed.

Faith bent down to pick up the dirty clothes, inadvertently bumping the nightstand and knocking over the clock. Mbumasa woke up from the clutter; his vision gradually coming to him. It was quite a surprise seeing Faith in his room with his dirty robes in hand.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning." She smiled.

He glanced up at her. "What are you doing with that?"

"It's laundry day and I'm going to wash them." Faith set them atop basket and headed for the door.

"Wait, wait take one this too." Mbumasa stood up, already taking off his robe.

He slowly pulled off his robe, revealing broad shoulders and a muscular upper body. Against better judgment, Faith didn't leave and was compelled to watch as he removed the rest of his garb.

Mbumasa was now completely nude and getting her full attention. She stood still and her heart was racing erratically; her gaze drawn to the Maasai man standing al naturel a few feet from her. For reasons unknown, she lowered her eyes onto the appendage between his legs.

Oh my god! This man is quite well endowed. Faith kept staring with her eyes wide open and mouth agape. Mbumasa's large cock dwarfed her husband's own. Even as he approached her, she didn't budge still mesmerized.

"Faith, Faith are you alright? Here you go." He held out his robe.

"Huh? What? Oh, yes thank you." Faith suddenly came back into reality.

She gathered up the clothes and high tailed it out of there. As Faith loaded the washer, she wondered what the hell came over her. Still after seeing Mbumasa's raw state, she couldn't deny her excitement. Faith knew it was wrong yet no matter what she couldn't get his nude image out of her mind.

==

After dinner, Alan and Mbumasa retired into the living room. There was a special on the great migration in the Serengeti. Alan thought it would be nice for him to see a slice of home.

All day Faith has been avoiding eye contact with Mbumasa. However that didn't keep her from harboring dirty thoughts about their house-guest even in her husband's presence. She felt that maybe a nice hot bath would put her at ease.

Faith sat on the edge of the tub and reached over to draw the water. Then she removed the towel around her and hung it on the towel rack. Just before getting into the tub, she turned to admire herself in the mirror.

Even though it's been roughly seven years since her college days, Faith still possessed a figure that turns heads. After cupping her breasts, she moved her hands down to rub her belly. She pictured herself pregnant and wondered if or when it will become a reality.

"Soon I hope." Faith sighed.

She stepped into the tub and settled into the water. The warmth of the water felt nice, soothing her muscles. With a blue sponge in hand, she washed in and around her breasts, down her belly and down her legs.

==

Back downstairs, Alan was still trying to get caught up on all the breaking headlines. Mbumasa was heading upstairs after the special ended. He has experienced the spectacle firsthand many times and he wasn't impressed. However it was nice to see something from home. Atop the stairs, Mbumasa noticed the door to the master bedroom was ajar and light was streaming into the hall. Instead of headed to his room, he walked towards his hosts' bedroom. Like a predator on the prowl, Mbumasa cautiously closed in on the door.

On the other side of the door, he could hear Faith shuffling around. Mbumasa peered into the opening not knowing what to expect. Faith was wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties, exhibiting her beautiful shapely buttocks. She laid out a black nightgown on the bed. Oblivious of his presence, Faith turned giving the Maasai full view of her breasts. It was a beautiful sight. A sight that has eluded him the moment he laid eyes on her.

Mbumasa was immobilized; his gaze transfixed on her lovely, cream colored breasts. Excitement surged through him; a distinctive bulge was beginning to manifest itself between his legs. With his eyes still on her, he slowly stroked his cock through the robe.

To his dismay, she slipped on the nightgown and walked towards the door. With the show over, he quickly retreated to his room. As Mbumasa lie in bed, all his thoughts were on the woman down the hall. Her naked image has engraved itself into his mind and it his final thought before he goes to sleep.

"Faith will have a child. Mine."

==

Having decided she was going to bear his child, Mbumasa was not going to be subtle about it. Convincing Faith was only half the challenge; there was the matter of Alan as well. He headed downstairs to the living room to find Faith by herself. She was wearing a pink blouse and a pair of denim capris. He didn't understand why she even bothers covering up her body. A woman such as Faith should proudly parade her body.

"Faith, I have something to ask of you?"

She turned around. "What is it?"

He stared at her chest. Her breasts stood nice and firm. "Well...I would like to-"

Just then Alan burst into the room and called her away. Several more tries yielded nothing. Faith was either on the phone or preoccupied with something else.

Later that night the three of them were watching a movie. The couple sat together on the couch while Mbumasa sat in the recliner. He glared at them every time Faith popped popcorn into her husband's mouth. The Maasai couldn't stand the couple's affection any longer. He excused himself and headed upstairs a bit worked up.

kingjizz
kingjizz
78 Followers