Mac the Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

I worked myself into a panic and it made me sick to my stomach.

\* \* \*

I saw a lot of Mac over the next three weeks. We spent the night with each other two or three times a week, usually on the nights he didn't have to work late or go to the gym. I spent the night with him on that second Saturday as well and spent all day with him on Sunday.

That last week in July, he said he had a special surprise for me. He wanted to spend the whole weekend with me. He was going to leave the shop in the hands of his assistant manager on Saturday and we'd leave from the shop on Friday after work. He told me to pack a small bag with a couple of changes of clothes, nothing fancy.

Friday evening after work, I went into the bathroom and took off my work clothes and changed into jeans, a plain black t-shirt and my black Chucks. I drove to the shop and parked my car in back. I didn't see his truck, so I was wondering where he was. He did say to meet him at the shop after work, I was sure of it.

I walked into the shop's front door and then peeked into the door that led to the the garage area. Mac was talking to an older, burly bear of a man in tight blue coveralls. When he saw me, Mac motioned me over to them.

"Hi, Andy— uh, Mac," I said.

Mac chuckled. "Hi, Mikey. Mike, this is Dirk, my assistant manager. Dirk, Mike."

Dirk shook my hand. "Well, you must be *really* special if you get to call him 'Andy'."

I blushed and shrugged.

"Aww, and cute, too," Dirk laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Hands off my boy," Mac growled and knocked Dirk's hand away from me.

The three of us laughed and Dirk said, "All right, get out of here and have a good weekend, boss."

"Thanks for holding down the fort, Dirk. Call me if you need anything."

"We'll be fine. Stop worrying and have some fun for once."

"Bye. Nice to meet you," I said to Dirk as we walked out and around the back.

Mac grabbed my bag and we walked up to a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.

"Wow. Is this yours? Are we riding on this?" I asked.

"You think I look like this and don't own a bike?"

"Oh. Yeah."

We both laughed. Mac stowed my bag in one of the saddlebags, then pulled out a helmet. He adjusted the straps on the half helmet and put it on my head, then strapped it under my chin. He put on a pair of sunglasses, strapped his own helmet on and helped me on the bike. He told me to hold on tight around his waist.

I wrapped my arms tight around him and leaned into his muscular back. He started out slow, making a few circles around the parking lot so I could get used to it. Turning onto the road, he traveled at a steady pace, then sped up when we got on the highway.

Once I was no longer feeling off-balance or like I was going to fall, I relaxed my grip on him and was able to look around and enjoy the view. I loved the feel of the vibration of the bike and the feel of the wind, but most of all, I loved the feeling of being so close and connected to Mac.

We rode about an hour and a half until Mac pulled off the highway and exited down a small two-lane road. We drove for a few miles and Mac turned off onto a heavily wooded road and then finally into a driveway that led up a hill. He stopped the bike in front of a small wood cabin. Beyond the cabin was a small lake. Mac helped me off the bike and I took off my helmet.

"You okay?" Mac asked.

"Yeah, that was fun."

"I figured you were having a good time. I felt a little something poking me back there."

I blushed and adjusted my crotch. Mac laughed loudly and took my helmet.

I looked around in wonder. The little cabin was surrounded by woods. The sky was clear. The only noises I heard were the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind and birds chirping.

"Andy, this is..." I was speechless.

"My mom's parents owned it. After they died, Mom refused to sell it even though we needed the money. We're all glad she did because we love coming up here. We take turns throughout the year using it and we've got it to ourselves all weekend. Let's get settled and relax for a bit and then we can go get some supplies for the weekend."

Mac grabbed our bags and unlocked the cabin and we went inside. It was a little musty, so he opened up the windows. The cabin basically consisted of a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The living room had a cozy two-person couch and a chair in front of a fireplace. The back left corner had a small dining area and a small kitchen. In the back right corner was the door to the bedroom and the door to the bathroom. A door off the kitchen led out to a concrete patio and the back yard.

Mac put our bags in the bedroom on the bed and opened the windows so the air could circulate. The bedroom was small, with enough room for a full-size bed and a dresser.

Mac put his arms around me and kissed me. "So, what do you think?"

"It's amazing."

He took my hand and we walked out to the back yard. The cabin was surrounded by woods and seemed very secluded. A boat dock extended out into the lake. We walked out onto the boat dock. From the end of the dock, you could see the other cabins on the lake. There was a good distance between Mac's cabin and the cabins on either side.

I looked around in amazement.

"They used to have a small speed boat, but we weren't around enough to take care of it, so we sold it," Mac said. "The water might be a bit cold, but we can swim if you want."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Neither did I," he said with a wink.

We stood on the dock for a few moments enjoying the view.

"Thank you for bringing me out here, Andy."

Mac smiled and took my hand and we walked back onto the shore and into the cabin. I held his hand and followed him into the bedroom. He shut the bedroom door behind us and took me in his arms. I looked up at him into his blue eyes. God, he was so tall and beefy. He dwarfed me by nine inches and a hundred pounds, but I felt completely safe in his arms.

Mac bent down and kissed me, his mouth opening and his tongue seeking mine. I wrapped my arms around his back and returned his kiss. Mac moved down to my neck and sucked the skin into his mouth and gently licked and nipped. I whimpered and closed my eyes and lost myself in the feeling of his mouth and mustache whiskers on my neck.

"Oh, Andy, I love you," I said without thinking. "I love you so much."

Mac's mouth suddenly left my neck and I felt him move back. My eyes flew wide open and I looked up at him. He just stared at me. I felt my eyes brimming with tears and I drew in a sharp breath, looked away and took a step back.

"Mikey," he whispered. "I love you, too."

I looked up into his eyes and they were bright blue, glistening with tears. I grabbed onto him and we held each other tight for a few moments.

Mac set our bags on the floor next to the bed and pulled me down to the bed and we laid down together facing each other. Mac stroked my cheek and my hair. "Love you, Mikey."

Mac rolled on top of me and kissed me hard with increased passion. He was straddling my thigh and we were kissing and making out and he was grinding his hard dick against me. As he sucked on my neck, he moved his body between my legs. He moved off my neck and shifted his position. I felt his penis poking between my legs as he started sucking and licking my nipples.

His hand slid down between my legs and I felt it run through my crack and I tensed up. The weight of his body held me down firmly and I felt the anxiety building. When I felt him push against my hole, I panicked.

"No! Stop!" I cried out as I grabbed Mac's shoulders and pushed.

Mac moved away. "Mikey. I'm sorry, baby, did I hurt you? I wasn't trying to hurt you."

I was shaking and my eyes filled with tears. "No, I'm sorry... It's just that..."

Mac's eyes widened as if he suddenly realized something. "Oh. You're a virgin, aren't you?"

My face burned bright red with humiliation. "Kinda," I whispered. "I mean, not really."

Mac furrowed his brow. "'Kinda, not really'? I mean, you are or you're not."

"I guess I'm not then."

I rolled away from him and blinked back the tears, wanting the floor to open and swallow me whole.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Mac asked as he turned me back to face him. I laid my head down in his chest and took a deep breath.

"When I was still in college... about two years ago, I went to a frat house party with a friend of mine. I met this guy. Taylor. Big guy, football jock. He seemed really nice and we hit it off okay. He had a few beers and I had one as well. I went back with him to his room. I gave him... you know."

"A blowjob?"

"Yeah. He sat up and grabbed a smoke and I fell asleep. When I woke up, he was on me. He had turned me over onto my stomach and was on top of me and between my legs. He had put a condom on and I heard him spit. I told him I didn't want that and tried to get away, but he was too big and too strong. I told him he was hurting me and begged for him to stop, but he didn't. He held me down and he ra..."

My voice quivered and my throat tightened. Mac's arms squeezed around me.

I sniffled and swallowed. "When he finished he said he needed to get up early and I could show myself out."

"Jesus. Mikey. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It was a long time ago."

"No, baby, it's not okay. What he did was wrong. I could kill the bastard for hurting you."

Mac tenderly kissed my forehead. Tears flowed down my cheeks and I started sobbing. Mac held me in his arms and rocked me as I bawled into his chest. When my tears finally slowed, I took my glasses off and wiped my eyes. Mac took my glasses and set them on the nightstand next to the bed. A box of tissues was on the nightstand and he pulled one and gave it to me. I wiped my nose and face with it.

"I've never told anyone before. No one else knows."

"It doesn't change how I feel about you, you know that right? What happened to you was not your fault."

Mac wiped the tears from my face and kissed my cheeks, my nose, then my lips. I looked up into his caring eyes and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me again, over and over. I laid my head back and quietly moaned as he pressed his lips against my neck. His hand slid down my body and gently cupped my balls and stroked my dick, which was now hard again.

"Do you trust me?" he whispered.

"Yes, Andy." And I did trust him. I knew that Andy wouldn't hurt me.

"I want to try something and I promise I'll be gentle. If you don't like it, you tell me. I promise to stop. Okay?"

"Okay."

Mac moved his mouth down to my nipple, moving back and forth between them. He kissed down my chest to my belly button, then continued down further. He took my dick into his mouth and gently sucked it up and down for a few seconds. I held onto his head with both of my hands and whimpered, my fingers intertwined in his hair.

Just when I was getting close, he released it from his mouth and it snapped against my stomach. I thrust my hips up, pushing my dick towards his mouth.

"Please."

Ignoring my pleas, he licked each of my testicles and took them into his mouth one at a time. He moved lower, his tongue running underneath my scrotum. He pushed the back of my thighs so that my legs were bent at the knees. I closed my eyes and held his head and tried to relax. Then I felt his tongue run across my hole. I gasped. "Oh! Andy!"

Mac swirled his tongue around my tight hole. He licked and sucked at the puckered skin and I writhed around on the bed, pushing back against his face as I applied pressure to his head with my hands. I felt his tongue push in slightly. Mac groaned as he licked and sucked at my tender ass.

When he moved his mouth away and began kissing the insides of my thighs, I whimpered in frustration. He looked up at me with a smug grin. "You like that, baby?"

I nodded.

"You want more?"

I nodded again. "Please..." I whispered.

Mac bent over the bed and opened his bag. I saw him pull out a bottle of lube. He poured some out onto his fingers.

"Relax, Mikey. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"I know."

I lay back and felt the cold gel touch my hole. Mac smeared it all around. He took my dick into his mouth and began sucking. I felt his fingertip pushing and I tensed up. Mac sucked harder and bounced his mouth up and down. I groaned and collapsed back on the bed and his finger slid right into me.

I gasped at the feeling. It didn't hurt. It felt strange. Full. Mac gently sucked me as he held his finger still. He pulled off my dick and let it snap against my belly. He started moving his finger slowly in and out of me and twisting it around. He pressed and rubbed up against something inside of me and I practically leapt off the bed.

"Oh! Andy, oh my god..."

Andy licked my nuts and around my hole as he fucked me with his finger. He ran his tongue up my shaft and I lost it.

"Andy, I'm coming! Oh god!"

Mac clamped his lips around my cock head and I came in his mouth. He slowed his finger movements and then pulled out of me and my softened penis slipped from his mouth. He moved up on top of me and kissed me. I could taste the remnants of my semen on his tongue. I sucked and licked at his tongue, wanting it.

This time when I felt his dick poking between my legs I pushed back into him. Mac pushed his penis into my ass crack and rubbed it up and down.

"You want to try something bigger?" he asked me, his voice low and husky. "If you ask me to stop, I will stop. I promise."

"Make love to me, Andy. I'm ready."

"I'm going to stretch you with my fingers first."

Mac squirted more lube onto his fingers and inserted his index finger into me. I laid back and closed my eyes as he moved it in and out of me. Mac pushed a second finger into me and held still for a second while I got used to it. He kissed me all around my crotch and thighs. I moaned loudly when he started moving in and out of me. It felt full, but it felt really good too. When he added the third finger, I gasped at the initial pain.

Mac gently pushed down on my stomach with his hand. "It's okay... relax, Mikey," he said in a calm and soothing voice.

After a few moments, he started moving his three fingers in and out of me. He stretched and twisted and rubbed my prostate. Soon, I was writhing around the bed, whimpering and moaning. "Oh, god..."

Mac pulled his fingers out and reached down into his bag and pulled out a strip of condom packages. He kept one and put the rest on the nightstand. I sat up on my elbows to look. He tore open the gold packet and removed the condom. He saw me looking and handed me the condom packet. It was a Magnum Large Size. I set the packet on the bed and watched him roll it onto his erect penis. He poured some lube onto the shaft and then used his hand to coat it. He put another drop on the tip and then squeezed a little bit onto his fingers. He spread it into my hole with his fingers.

"Turn over, Mikey. It'll be easier."

Mac guided me over onto my stomach.

"Relax, Mikey. Remember how good my mouth and finger felt? This is gonna be even better. It's gonna hurt at first, but I promise it will get better. I love you, Mikey."

"I love you, Andy. I trust you."

I laid my head on the pillow and took a deep breath. Mac moved over on top of me between my legs and I felt his latex covered cock rub against my hole.

"When I push in, push out. It'll make it go in easier."

I felt the pressure and I pushed out like I was going to the bathroom. I felt the head pop into me. A sharp searing pain caused me to cramp up.

"Andy, it hurts." I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut.

Mac wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and my face. "Just give it a minute, baby. It'll get better. I promise. I love you so much, baby."

The pain did start to go away after a few seconds. It was still slightly uncomfortable. Mac slowly pushed into me a little bit more, then pulled out and slid back in, going in a little further. He held still for a second so that I could adjust.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah."

Mac pushed in a little more, then pulled out and back in a little bit further. I grunted at the discomfort. This time when he pulled out, he shifted his angle slightly as he pushed in and his dick rubbed against my prostate. "Oh, god!" It still hurt, but it felt good at the same time

Mac began moving slowly in and out, pushing more and more into me. After a few strokes in and out, rubbing my prostate, I felt his hairy pubic bush press into my ass and I felt his large ball sac against mine.

"You took it all the way, Mikey. Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. It's starting to feel good, like you said."

Mac began moving in and out of me slowly. "You feel so good, baby. You're so hot and tight inside."

Mac increased his thrusting speed and intensity. It felt warm and the sensations morphed from a dull pain to pure pleasure. My dick twitched every time he hit my prostate. I was leaking all over the bed.

"You feel so big, Andy. It feels so good," I sighed.

Mac pulled out of me. I looked back at him, wonder why he stopped. He rolled me over onto my back, spread my legs apart and pushed my knees up towards my chest. He hooked them over his elbows and moved on his knees so his dick was pointed at my hole.

He poked the head into me a couple of times until it found my hole, then sunk in all the way to the root. I gasped as it slid past my prostate. I ran my hands through the hair on his chest as he began moving inside me.

He unhooked my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He leaned down into me and began kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his back. He pumped into me harder and faster. I was moaning and whimpering, pushing back up against him.

"Oh, Andy, yes..."

"Mikey, you're so hot. You make me feel so fucking good. You're my baby. You're mine, all mine."

"Yes, Andy, I'm yours."

Mac fucked me harder and I started to feel like I was getting close. Neither Mac nor I had touched my cock. His big thick cock inside me, the sensations of it sliding against my hole and rubbing along my prostate, his breathing and grunting, the squishing sounds, the bed creaking, his hairy belly rubbing against the bottom of my shaft... all of it was bringing me to the edge.

"Andy, I think I'm gonna come."

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby. I'm gonna fuck the come out of you."

"I'm coming, Andy, I'm coming!"

"Yeah, baby, I'm coming with you. Oh, fuck, here it comes!"

We both groaned and grunted loudly as we both came. I sprayed my load all over our bellies and Mac unloaded inside me, into the condom.

I fell back into the bed and Mac collapsed on top of me with his penis still embedded inside me.

I grabbed onto Mac and squeezed him tight. I buried my head into his neck, feeling very emotional and vulnerable.

"Andy... I didn't know it could feel like that..." I sniffled and choked back a cry. "I wish you had been my first."

"I *am* your first, Mikey. What that drunk frat boy did was assault. We just made love. I was your first, baby. You just gave me your virginity."

"Andy..." My voice caught and I struggled to keep from crying like a baby. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Mikey."

Mac's penis softened enough to finally slip out of me. He pushed up and back onto his knees. I lifted up onto my elbows to watch him. The condom was hanging off his half-erect dick. The end was full and heavy with semen. Mac pulled it off and tied the end. He grabbed a tissue and wadded the condom up in it and dropped it onto the floor. He laid down next to me on his side.

"I was so nervous," I said. "I was scared I wouldn't be able to do it, scared that it wouldn't be good for you."

"What? Are you kidding? That was hands down the best sex I ever had. You were fucking incredible, Mikey."

"So were you, Andy."

"Mikey, we haven't talked about this, but already think of us as boyfriends. I want us to be exclusive. I want you all to myself."

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers