Macallan Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers

Tabby wasn't timid. She let me stare at her fantastic body, filling the time I admired her by pulling her hair up into a little twist and wrapping an elastic band around it. The motion made her mouthwatering breasts sway in hypnotic way.

She broke the spell. "C'mon Molly, let's go to your room. We're going to need a bed for the things I want to do to you." She turned partway through her invitation and finished it over her shoulder as she wandered back further into my apartment.

I had to close my eyes and take a few breaths to steady myself. I barely fought off the urge to pinch myself too. This was real. Not dreaming this. Real.

By the time I caught up to her, Tabby was stretched out on my bed and waiting in the dim city lights that filtered in through the windows. She wiggled her eyebrows in a silly way. "There's plenty of room here right next to me." She patted the bed.

"Even with those big hips of yours?" I sassed her even as I admired her a little while longer from the door. Some part of me wondered how we were even related. One of us was probably switched at birth.

Her nose twitched as she smiled smugly. "I prefer to think of my hips as 'juicy.'"

Her smug smile faltered a full minute later when I still hadn't managed to peel myself from the doorway.

"What?" she asked softly.

"I don't know," I shrugged and fiddled with one of my curls nervously, "I just... is this crazy, sis? Are we crazy? For as long as I've thought about this, about you, it's all just been in my head. And that's how I told myself it was okay."

She nodded. "Now it's not just in your head anymore. Yeah, I get it." She nibbled her lip in thought. "But can I ask you something? What do you see when you look at me right now?"

"A drop-dead hottie spread out on my bed," I blurted.

We both laughed at my quick answer and I was grateful for the tension breaker.

"But Tabs, I also see the little girl I helped get dressed for school in the morning. The one that held my hand whenever we crossed the street and wore Wonder Woman underoos. It's kinda fucking me up a little, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," she smiled. "But you still, you know, want me too... don't you?"

Zero doubt there. "Definitely," I nodded quickly.

"Good. Me too. Would it help any if we turned off the lights?"

I shook my head. "Uh uh, then I'll be more likely to think about you when you were little. I need to see..."

"...boobs?" Tabitha inserted with a wry grin, and it made me chuckle again.

"Close enough. Yeah, they do kind of help."

"Glad to hear it," she smiled brightly but was soon serious again. "Look, I'm your littler sister, Molly. With all the history that implies. There's just no getting around it. Just like you'll always be my big sister. My sophisticated, sexy, big-brained, workaholic sister."

"Sexy huh?" I smirked and finally crossed the room to sit next to her on the bed.

She sat up and nudged my shoulder with hers. "Yep. Incredibly sexy. I've jumped on every decent looking redhead I could get my hands on since I hit high school. I've got a thing for redheads, you know."

"Oh," I pouted a little, "so that's why you're attracted to me?"

"No silly," she rolled her eyes like she was talking to someone very slow, "you've got the order mixed up. I'm attracted to redheads because..." her small, warm hand found the side of my neck and traced up and down, "...because I've wanted you."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. Sheez, you're smart but you're a little thick sometimes." Her hand drifted up to twirl one of the dangling red curls next to my face. "So how about this? How about we just call tonight a trial run? We have fun, real fun, and do all the stuff we've been cooking up in our heads."

"I don't know about you, but that's a lot of stuff," I admitted, smiling and she nodded along with me. "And tomorrow? What then?"

Tabby shrugged again. "When we wake up in the morning, all sticky and smelly and satisfied, we figure out what we want."

I shook my head slowly, "You've always been a huge..."

"Slut?" she half-smiled.

"...procrastinator," I snickered, "but I like your trial idea a lot."

As proof, I started to unbutton my pajama top but she stopped me. Tabby nudged me onto my back on my own bed and smoothly straddled my waist. Her glorious breasts swayed from above as she did it. They were very tempting. But her little mound was open too. Her puffy lips were split and puffy and glistening because her legs were splayed so widely.

It was a tough decision. I chose boobs and reached up for them with itchy fingers.

"Nooo," she caught my hands at the wrists and tossed them back onto the bed, "you've had your groping fun already. It's my turn now. Your job is to lay there. And cum. A lot."

She reached down and continued unbuttoning my pajama top, then bent forward to kiss my collarbone. She licked along it, her tongue warm and wet against my bared skin.

"Let your hair down for me at least, please?" I asked politely as she lapped at me. I was afraid to move my hands now.

"What's the deal with you and my hair anyway?" she murmured between kisses at my breastbone. "Yours is just as nice as mine. Just different."

"Uh uh, yours is straight and it's soft and it's pretty and it smells really good and..."

"Okay okay, here," she tipped her head down towards me so I could reach her elastic.

I tugged it free and her hair, brassy gold now in the thin light, fell on my skin like heavy silk. She didn't stop me when I reached up and ran my fingers through it.

Tabby kissed her way down to my top's last button then sat up and sucked in a long slow breath. She grinned evilly and flipped both sides of my pajama top open to bare my chest, two small mounds with skin as porcelain white as the rest of me.

My sister licked her lips as she eyed my chest and I felt my cheeks getting hot. Great, now I was blushing.

"Wow," she half-smiled saucily, "speaking of stuff that's just as nice as mine... these are some lovely tatas."

"Tatas?" I burst out laughing, "did you seriously just call my boobs 'tatas'?"

"Yep, these are definitely tatas," her hands crept up to caress them carefully, wow her hands were so warm and so soft, "and call me crazy, but I've always suspected they'd be really, really sweet too." She looked down at my chest and licked her lips again. "They are sweet aren't they? I just bet they are. Guys must have told. Go on admit it."

"Maybe a little," I smirked. My smirk fell with my jaw as I watched my sister bend forward, her mouth slowly lowering to my left breast. Her tongue, her long tongue, snaked out and licked a slow, perfect circle around my nipple.

"Oooh," I whimpered. She twirled around it several more times, making me dizzier with each spin before she sucked it into her mouth. It yanked the breath from my chest.

My sister slowly drew down harder on my breast, suckling now, her cheeks puckering in, and I panted shallowly as she pulled on it hungrily. I felt my nipple begin to swell further and further, growing heavy and thick. Within the perfect vacuum of her mouth, her tongue started flicking back and forth across it. It sent sparks up and down my spine and a yawning heat bloomed between my legs.

She switched to the other breast, but not before nibbling a wicked goodbye to the first. She kissed and sucked at the second one until both my nipples stood long and hard and full. By then she was purring as she reared back to admire her handiwork.

"I've thought about this a lot, Molly. Getting my mouth on your chest. Actually, I nearly did it once when you were sleeping. You came home drunk from a party, stripped naked and flopped down on your bed. I heard the thump and came to check on you. You were so out of it that you never managed to get under the covers. You were just laying there unconscious and naked on your back, with one leg swung wide open. Everything was on full and juicy display. Quite a show, sis," she snickered and licked a few times at each of my nipples before continuing her confession.

"You have no idea how hard it was to walk away from you like that. I was so close to sneaking in for a quick lick of my big sister's beautiful little muffin. I wanted too soooo bad. I went back to my room and made myself cum three times that night thinking about you." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Whoa, I had no idea, Tabs," I marveled.

"Mmhmm. It's been a long wait but I'm finally going to do to you what I should have done that night. Ready?" she smiled slyly over my breast.

"Yes please," I pleaded giddily.

"Never had another girl do you before right?"

"Uh uh."

"Good. You're really going to like this," she said confidently.

I laced my fingers deeper into her silky hair, "Promise?"

"Oh, I promise. In the way only a Macallan sister can promise." Her impossibly long tongue flicked out to bat at one of my nipples a few more times. Then she kissed her way down my stomach, pausing to dip and twist her tongue into my belly button.

A flirty comment she made in the shower earlier came rushing back. "Was that what you meant before about being willing to stick your tongue in places on a girl you wouldn't go near on a guy?"

"Uh uh, not even remotely close," she snickered as she lapped back and forth at my bare skin just above the waist of my pajama bottoms. "Hips up, cutie."

I lifted my butt off the bed and my sister very slowly dragged my bottoms down. She followed their descent with equally slow licks at the skin she uncovered. She was taking her time, teasing us both, stretching it out.

"You're awfully smooth, sis. Aren't I going to hit fur anytime soon?" She pouted.

"Nope."

"Awwww, I like red fur. S'my favorite color. Ever since I saw yours that one night."

She grinned as she licked leisurely back and forth over the smooth expanse of my bare mound that she was uncovering as my pants eased downwards.

"Sorry, sis, you're a week too late. Nothing's left."

Her eyebrow cocked up, "Brazilian wax?"

"Close," I said, my voice getting tighter as my pants kept sliding lower and her tongue followed, "sugared brazilian."

My soggy underwear clung to my wetness and Tabby tortured me by tugging at them just gently enough for the suction to pull at my sticky lips without actually separating.

"Looks like somebody's very excited about the idea of being eaten by her baby sister," she teased wickedly while staring intently between my legs.

My panties finally popped free and Tabby admired my hairless slit with greedy eyes, "Oooh, wow... I mean... I knew you'd be... but wow."

I twisted my hip, trying to hide myself, suddenly bashful. "The girl at the salon was really thorough, she worked on me for awhile."

"I wasn't talking about the sugarjob, sis," she said quietly. "I was talking about you. Seriously. You're beautiful. Even down here. Small and pale and delicate. Soft pinks and roses. Your lips are so slender, so pretty. You may just have the perfect pussy," she smiled up at me.

"Um... thanks I guess?"

I held my breath as my sister leaned forward and licked the ticklish hollow to the side of me. I snorted and fidgeted. I was about to beg her to get on with it, to quit torturing her poor, needy sister, when her warm tongue dragged lightly up my lips.

"God yes," I moaned, arching up to meet her mouth eagerly. I held my breath as her tongue split me open and began softly wandering through my folds.

"Mow er mater?" she asked, her question muffled between my legs.

I was too lost in what she was doing.

"Do you want to cum now or later?" she asked again, pulling away from me a little when I didn't manage to answer. Her skillful little licks were already driving me crazy.

"Both," I whined greedily. Her tongue was coming close to my clit but steering just clear of it. Maddening.

She giggled as she continued exploring me with those wonderful little licks. "Alright, but please remember you asked for it."

Her tongue finally swirled over my sensitive button and I saw stars. In another minute, the entire spinning galaxy came into view when my sister set up a very practiced rhythm of twirls and circles over it. Her hands came up to stroke my hips tenderly as she ate me. Yeah, Tabby had done this before. My little sister knew how to please another girl. It was easily the best oral I'd ever had.

The funny thing was that she was just getting started. As she warmed up, and warmed me up, she began to wriggle her tongue down to play at my entrance every once in awhile, pressing a little more insistently at my opening each time. After several visits, she sank it into me slightly and I twitched as her tongue twisted and curled just inside.

She went back to licking at my clit for awhile only to return and wriggle her tongue into me again. Then there was more licking. Then more wriggling. She switched back and forth easily, but the wriggling dug a little deeper each time.

"Ugh," I finally groaned as she sank her tongue deep, insanely deep inside me, and I lost the ability to talk without panting, "Wish... huh... done this... huh.. earlier."

She answered between a series of firmer licks at my button that made my spine tingle more. "Meh, better late than never, Moll."

She moved a thumb to my clit and began to rub it in lazy circles. It freed up her tongue and she winked up at me as she slowly sank it into me again.

Yep, I was screwed. Sex with a man was never going to be the same. No man's cock could twist and curl inside me like my sister's insane tongue.

Tabitha's touching and licking worked together. A lovely cum loomed. My insides were clutching spastically around her tongue as it speared gently in and out of me like a bendable cock and her thumb continued its patient circling.

It was coming. Soon now. The first orgasm my beautiful little sister would ever give me. I'd waited for this for years, dreamt about it, masturbated to it as my most secret and perverse fantasy.

I sank into one of my most depraved memories -- I'd made myself cum after helping Tabby pick out the underwear to wear to her senior prom. I'd pretended to forget something in the dressing room while she paid at the cash register. Ducking into the tiny dressing room, I jerked up my skirt and made myself cum in ten seconds, reliving the last hour of my gorgeous teenage sister modeling a dozen different panty sets.

The memory of that hasty, guilty orgasm connected with Tabby's perfect tonguing now and launched me into a gigantic climax.

"Fu-u-u-uck," I hissed, my hips rolling up off the bed and into her face all on their own as my body went haywire. Tbby knew just what to do. Her small warm hands slid quickly under me to cradle my ass and support my body in midair as the peak twisted its sweet, hot joy in my belly. Her tongue popped free, leaving me to twitch and spasm emptily, and she slid up to my clit.

My sister didn't stop licking as I came. She continued swirling her tongue over my hypersensitive bud, almost torturing me as my orgasm stretched out further and further until I was wincing. It was an insanely long ride.

The crazy part is that it never really ended, not completely anyway. Because, still holding my hips up off the bed, using gentle rhythmic laps, Tabby pushed me through that first cum and urged me towards another one, using my first climax as a springboard for a second, even better cum like I sometimes did for myself when I masturbated.

The next orgasm would be even bigger. It's how it works for me anyway and somehow my sister knew it. Or maybe all girls were the same? I had no idea and right then wasn't the time to ask.

That's when my sister started doing something new and even better than what she'd done before. She stopped licking and started rolling her tongue in these impossible waves against my sensitive bud. No guy had ever done anything like it for me before.

Holy crap, Tabby was really, really fucking good at this.

The next orgasm started unfurling in the base of my back, my muscles knotting up and quivering, winding up for a serious cum. Tabby's rolling tongue dragged me steadily towards it. It was going to be a doozy just like I expected - the kind I can only have after a smaller cum first paves the way and gets me ready.

I grit my teeth, panted through my nose, reached down with both hands to cup her head and twisted my fingers into her buttery soft cornsilk hair. Tabby's eyes glinted happily up at me over my twisting stomach as her tongue kept rolling against my clit, driving me closer and closer to a gigantic climax.

A creeping numbness began to work its way inwards from my fingers and toes. Soon I couldn't feel my arms or knees either. My body was gathering itself up for something outrageous. Fuck, this was going to be good.

I ground my hips into her face even harder, chasing her tongue, greedy for the orgasm she was about the unleash.

Close. So close. "Jesus effing... hyuugh hyuugh," I hissed, trembling in the near dark and clutching at her head as I teetered on an immense brink.

Then the teetering was over and I was falling. It was an epic cum that made my toes curl and my scalp tingle. My spine was just a giant electric highway, a pleasure conduit for the ecstasy rushing up and down from my brain to my pussy. Holy fucking hell. I didn't fight it, I simply came and gulped for hair and quaked. It barely registered that one of Tabby's hands came up to rub my belly affectionately, stroking it as my body heaved its sweet release.

When it was over and my back finally gave out, she set me down on the bed again. I was still catching my breath when she used her hands under my butt to roll me over like a pancake. As I panted facedown into my pillow, she moved to sit up and straddle my ass then started rubbing my shoulders.

"Oooh," I moaned softly into the pillow. Holy crap, that felt good. Her hands were like magic.

"Good?"

A few heartbeats thudded in my chest before I could speak. "You mean the backrub or the sex?"

"Heh, the back rub. I could kind of tell you liked the sex."

"The rubbing's awesome, are you kidding me? A backrub after oral sex?"

"Sure, why not?"

"You guys need to list this on your brochures. You'd get a lot more recruits if the rest of us knew."

"And by 'you guys' you mean...?"

"Lesbians."

"Heh, that may be 'us guys' now, sis."

"Owie," I giggled weakly, "guess I walked right into that one didn't I?"

"Pretty much."

"Fine, you win. Just keep rubbing."

I felt myself melting into the mattress while my sister massaged me, the wonderful glow from two orgasms becoming a bone-deep satisfaction with the help of her soothing strokes. I groaned as she finished working at my shoulders then slowly made her way down along my spine.

It felt so good that I didn't budge when the phone next to my bed rang.

"Voicemail," I muttered into my pillow. But I felt Tabby lean over to look at the phone anyway.

"I can see the caller id, sis, and you're not going to believe this," she giggled, "but it's Dad."

"Seriously?" I tensed up automatically, pulling my arms into my sides.

"Relax, he's three thousand miles away, he can't actually see what we're doing, dummy," she snickered. "And here, only bad girls ignore their daddies." She plucked the cordless phone out of the cradle, pressed it to my ear and clicked it on.

"Oooh, you little..."

"Molly?"

Too late. "Hi Dad. Everything okay? It's after midnight your time isn't it?"

"Eh, old folks don't sleep. You'll find out someday."

It was a lovely thought and I let his optimism dangle in the air longer than I should have. Your average eldest Macallan daughter bites the big one well before she hits fifty. Mom was a perfect example. Gram had probably set a family record at seventy-eight.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers