Mach-2 Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As she basked in the knowledge that she was giving him the best gift he could ever desire, that is, getting to shoot his load into a woman who likes to fuck, she wondered about the six months without pussy. She didn't know how often he jacked off, or even IF he jacked off. His ejaculation lasted so long, it felt like he was pumping out six months of stored up cum. His spurting finally wound down and stopped. She knew he would pop out any second and was a little concerned about the flood of cum streaming down her legs as she returned to her seat. She'd slipped her panties into her purse when she'd changed, but didn't think the thin fabric could hold that much cum.

She needn't have worried. No sooner had his softening cock slipped out, than he quickly pulled a clean, cotton handkerchief from his rear trouser pocket. He expertly folded it to the right size and shape and pressed it up into her pussy while she fished her panties out of her purse, stepped into them, and pulled them up to hold her monogrammed pad in place.

They felt the change in pitch of the turbines as the seat belt sign blinked on. She unlatched the door and cracked it slightly to see if the coast was clear. Luckily, nobody was waiting with crossed legs needing to pee, so she walked forward to her seat, holding onto the seat backs as the Concorde throttled down and rolled into a gradual, starboard turn. He waited a minute and did the same. Again, no one was waiting to use the loo. They'd done it and gotten away with it! Of course, the next person to enter would know because the loo now smelled of sex, but he or she wouldn't know the exact identity of the newest, and possibly final, members of the mach-2 club.

***

As they waited in baggage claim, he felt sad at the thought that he would never see her again. In most circumstances, he didn't mind being his age and certainly didn't want to relive some of the hellish times of the last twenty years. But still, he longed to be forty again so that he'd have a shot with this sexy beauty. He didn't believe in love at first fuck, but this woman might change his mind.

When she initiated the new millennium dating ritual of pulling out her cell phone, turning it on, and displaying her number for him to input into the memory of his, he took her into his arms and kissed her softly. He whispered in her ear, "Are you sure about this...with our age difference...by the time you're my age, I might be dead?"

She pulled back and smiled, "I know it's a cliché, but it's true in your case...that there may be snow on the mountaintop, but a hot fire still burns in the volcano below." Then she leaned in close again and whispered, "And judging by the sogginess of your handkerchief, I'd say you still have a pretty healthy lava flow for such an old volcano." She turned serious then and looked into his eyes, "Besides, I've learned to live my life for the moment and not to trust an uncertain future...and you should learn to do the same...I can help you if you'll give me a chance..."

So, he entered her number into his phone, then showed her his and she reciprocated. Depending on last minute schedule changes, they tentatively agreed to have dinner the following Saturday. They kissed slowly and longingly, putting off having to part. Finally, he hoisted his luggage and walked toward the taxis. He thought to himself that there must really be a God, who, if for no other reason, exists just to remind an old fool to never give up on life and love.

12