Machiavellian Man

Story Info
Boss coerces couple to have sex in front of him.
6.5k words
3.95
38.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think today will be a very interesting day.

I sat there at my desk, in my black leather chair, swaying back and forth, just tapping my pencil. I wonder why I feel so distracted; I look at Deven's contract splayed out on the mahogany desk, amongst other things. I can't help but to wish to be in Dave's shoes. I can sense how good it must feel to lay down beside that lady, to be able to run your fingers through her soft, straight, jet-black hair and stare into her blazing brown orbs, to kiss her soft lips, and feel her dainty, caramel-colored hands tracing their path on your map of a body. Gee, all this is getting me a little worked up.

I sit there, now fantasizing about this woman, how well she makes love, and wondering how far she would go to please the man she married. At this time, I had a million-dollar idea.

"... How about I get her and her husband to come to a place, and then force them to do whatever I wish to see. They wouldn't do it willingly, I'd have to, manipulate them. Maybe like, fire them BOTH if they don't comply. Sounds like a VERY good idea," I said to myself. I could feel a grin appearing on my face, as I made a few arrangements to get this plan into fruition.

Later that day...

I went into Deven's locker-room to place a letter in her bag. The letter read:

"...Hi sweetheart, I have a special surprise for you. Wanna know what it is? You will find out soon enough. Just come to the Hilton Suites on Third Street, and use this card, come in and be ready for the thrill of your life! You won't be disappointed. But, you'll ruin the fun if you tell, don't speak a word of this, even to me. Just make sure you cum prepared for anything, you know how naughty I can get!!

-- Your husband, Dave"

I also have a time for her to come in.

Smart eh?

That night...

I was setting up the room, so everything would be perfect. I had figured out the woman's dress size, and had her "evening attire" in a designated place. Once I finally dimmed the lights down, and darkened the area I was to sit in, there was a knock at my door. I knew it was Deven. The keycard slipped into the slot, and the door opened. I saw a curvy figure in the doorway, surrounded by the outside lights like an aura around a ghost. She stepped in, and let the door close behind her. God, she's beautiful. She glanced around the place, the dim light captured in her eyes, creating a sparkle as her eyes wandered. Her mouth slowly formed a smile as she picked up the note on the light switch.

"Gee, he went through a lot of trouble, can't this guy be more creative?" She asked herself as she opened the note. Only if she was addressing me, instead of her husband; Only if Deven knew I was the mastermind behind this plan, she would see me as more than a businessman, but more of a man who can make dreams, fantasies happen.

She unfolded the note and read it aloud.

"Hey, I see you made it, get comfortable, and slip into something a little more sexy. Don't tamper with anything else while you wait. But go to the bed, and put on the clothes I have out for you. Then, put on the blindfold, and stay quiet. And remember, I'm watching you." She giggled and walked into the lighter part of the room, and found her clothes on the chair.

"Beautiful room Dave," She commented, convinced that her husband was present. The bedroom was off the sitting area. I was in the bedroom, in a darkened portion of the room, so that I could hide my identity. There was a dim spotlight focused on the bed. The bed was beautiful. The tall, large posts were made of oak, and the sheets on the bed were silky and ivory, and covered with rose petals. There was a table beside the bed with a vase being the only item adorning it.

"Thank you," I replied, speaking into the microphone, which made my voice altered to disguise myself.

"Whoa! Who the hell is this?" Deven looked around, suddenly shocked. She looked uneasy as she gulped. She stepped back, and grabbed the vase on the table, ready to use it if needed.

"Baby settle down, it's me, I just wanted to add something in, so it could seem like we're acting out that scene in True Lies, your favorite. Didn't it always turn you on?" I questioned her. She looked over in my direction, and smiled..

I looked at her, standing there, with a red chiffon dress on. It hugged her voluptuous body, her thick waist, I'd say, about 32 inches in girth. She had lovely, perky breasts. But, hips are what she is known for. Her bottom is shaped like the bottom of an apple, which is a VERY nice shape. I was dying to see what she had on underneath.

"I want you to strip for me," I said.

"As you wish, master," she chuckled. She turned around and unzipped her dress, and revealed the clip of her bra, which was pink and lacy. She slipped the dress off her shoulders, and the top fell around her waist. She turned and looked back at me, and had one eyebrow raised with a smile on her face. I started to think about what she said. "Master"... hmm.

"Want more?" She asked, pulling down her dress, seductively bending over, flashing her delectable hiney.

"Yes, more," I beg, adjusting myself in my seat.

"Ya like it Dave?" She asked, rotating, and then wiggling her bottom.

"Oh yeah, Deven," I say, trying to hold in the urge to lash out, and ruin the plan, "but stop teasing me and put on the outfit."

She's very obedient, I note. She sees the bra and panty set, along with a black robe, and she removes her clothes behind the changer, and she comes back out in her black, lacy, see-thru outfit. It was a silk robe, a cute little demi-bra, and a thong. I also had some stiletto pumps for her to put on.

"Very lovely, now put on the blindfold and wait," I said. She crawls on the bed with the red blindfold in her hand. She lies on her back and puts the blindfold on her eyes, waiting for her man's touch.

I heard a keycard slide through the door, as if it was on cue, and the door opened.

It was Dave Williams. He stepped in, and looked around for the light switch. (I don't know why that is the first thing they do, but anyway.) He smiled, his dimples appearing on his face. He took off his jacket and undid his tie, but not before removing his shoes. He unbuttoned his shirt, slowly exposing his toned, chiseled chest. He decided to stop and enter the bedroom. He comes in, and looks at his wife perfectly positioned on the bed. He spotted a rose in the vase. He came up beside the bed, and grabbed the rose. He bent over the bed, and then allowed the rose petals lightly graze against her cheek, forehead, nose, and gloss-kissed lips. It then traveled down her neck and in between her lovely hills before tickling her bellybutton. This sparked a reaction, and she softly moaned.

"You're very romantic, you know that?" She said, smoothing her hand up his arm.

"No, you are, thinking of this elaborate plan," He said, before removing her blindfold, and leaning over for a kiss. She looked confused as she placed her hand over his lips.

"Wait, you wrote a letter for me to come here, and you were over there, talking to me, telling me to put this sexy thing on," She said.

"Baby, I didn't leave you a note, in fact, I thought you wrote me," Dave said, looking worried.

I was about to get found out, I quickly acted. I turned on my lamp, and they glanced over at me, and nearly had a heart-attack!

"I told you to come here," I said, grinning devilishly.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Dave shouted, his shock quickly turning into anger. He swiftly stood up. Deven quickly got up and went behind Dave.

"I wanted you here; I want to be treated to a private show. You see, I've always been curious about what you two do. You are so happy together, and I want to see what you do behind closed doors, ya know, what's been keeping you both happy for six years," I told them.

"Well, you sick pervert, you're not gonna be treated to anything but an ass-whooping," He said, protecting his wife.

I knew he was gonna say something stupid like that. "Well, I'm still your boss, and what if I say, you lose your job if I don't get my private show?"

His expression turned into concern.

"So... what'd ya say?" I asked, "Either do this, or be fired. Don't you love your job? Your family? Your...wife?"

Deven stepped from behind him, she looked up at him, and looked at me, and asked, "What do you want us to do?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I want you to take off his clothes," I told her.

She turned towards Dave, and helped him out of his shirt. She felt his tenseness and told him to relax. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, then let her go. She unbuckled his belt and undid his slacks, and then kissed his chest.

"Nice," She told him, kissing his shoulder blade. She slid her hand down his chest and grabbed his bulging crotch. If you ask me, he looks well-endowed, not to be gay or anything, but Dave has a VERY nice body, and looked good. He groaned as she did so.

"Like that baby?" She asked him, grinning.

"Yes," He said, looking down at her. He tugged at her robe and told her to take it off. She did, and crawled up on the bed. He followed her, and laid down on it.

"Come here," He smiled. She jumped on top of him, and rubbed his chest. Her fingers toyed with his nipples, her fingers lapping around them, alerting them, making them rise. He bit his lip as he enjoyed the sensation.

"Mmm, that's nice honey, how about I play with yours?" He said, reaching up and unclasping her bra. Her beautiful, natural breasts spilled out (believe me, I know they are natural, I've become obsessed with this woman, so I'd know), and her chocolate-colored nipples pointed outward, looking like pupils against her caramel skin.

"Very nice, oh, they look so good," Dave said, squeezing her breasts softly, his fingers then rolled around her nipples.

He squeezed them, making the buds stiffen and grow. He tossed her off him, and she squealed and giggled. He then covered her, his fists anchored in the mattress to support him, so he wouldn't crush her. He positioned himself in between her smooth, thick thighs.

"Now, where was I?" Dave said.

"Um, you were about to kiss me," Deven said. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. He bent down and his thinner, pretty lips touched her full, beautiful lips. Their eyes closed, enjoying the taste of each other's tongues. He broke the kiss, and nudged his nose up against her neck, his moist warm breath caressing it. Deven moaned in response. He slipped down further, his extended tongue tracing a path toward her wanton breasts.

I felt absent, like I was a fly on the wall, or an apparition. I grew aware of my erection, as it was getting more difficult to resist touching myself. His wet tongue rubbed up against her hardened nipples. As he pleased his wife, I grew less passionate, more annoyed at the "gooey-gooey" love-making scene in front of me. The sounds began to disgust me, this sweet, sickening moaning sound she made, along with the sucking sounds he made as he withdrew his puckered lips from around her chocolate drops.

"Ooh," Deven softly moaned as his lips nipped at her dark-brown buds. He hungrily devoured her nipples, sending her into a whirlwind of pleasure. He released them from his oral prison, and embraced her with a deep kiss once more.

Oddly enough, as I watched them make love, I began to feel more angry, more frustrated. ...I was... jealous of these two. I have a better idea to help feed my more, unforgiving side. Luckily, I brought some more toys along with me.

"Stop," I told the two. They looked up at me, like a lion looks at an intruder. "I have a better idea. Dave, be a dear and get the bag beside that chair." He frowned at me, and went to get the bag. He picked it up.

"This?" He asked, swinging the bag.

"Yes, that," I said, "now bring it to the bed and dump its contents."

He unzipped the bag and emptied it. Deven looked on as she saw the spilled contents on the bed. Her eyes widened, and she picked up the red ball; she marveled at it. Dave picked up a paddle and looked at it, rotating it in his hands.

"Bet you're wondering what that stuff is for. Well, Dave, I want you to use all of it on her," I told him.

In addition to the paddle and a red ball, it was some black tape, handcuffs, oil, a chain, a black-and-silver-studded collar, and a purple anal plug.

"You must be crazy! This is bondage stuff, I'm not gonna use this shit on her!" Dave exclaimed.

"Either that or no job, or easy living, or... the fame," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I'll walk you through it," I told him, looking at Deven who was getting antsy.

"Are you okay Deven?" I asked, chuckling in a ghastly tone. She started breathing hard and panting.

"Fuck you Richard!" She shouted at me. I was quite shocked and appalled at her response. Dave even glanced at her, obviously shocked.

"Oh, but on the contrary sweetie, it is not me getting fucked, it's you," I said in an ironic tone.

"Tie her to the bedpost," I told Dave. He looked at his darling, his flower, his child bearer, with a helpless look on his face. He took her hand, and pulled her up. He brought her to the bedpost closest to me, and grabbed the tape on the bed.

"Have you done this before?" I asked them, wondering what the answer would be.

"Yes, I have," she replied, surprisingly. I was astonished!

"...Hold your hands up," Dave weakly commanded. She did so, getting in a frisking position, but only with her hands together. She wrapped them around the circumference of the post, ready to be tied. She looked down at the floor as Dave began wrapping the tape around her hands, wrists, and around the pole, so she wouldn't go anywhere. She was terribly afraid. Dave caressed her hands, to try to calm her down.

"Honey, calm down, you know I wouldn't hurt you," Dave told her, calming her down a bit. He then kissed her shoulder, and his warm lips crept up to her neck, causing her to relax, and get more in the mood.

"Remember, very constricting," I reminded him. He glared over at me, eyes like daggers, before rolling them and cursing me under his breath. I'll pretend as if I didn't hear it.

"That's good," I said to Dave, satisfied at the way he bound her hands. I looked at Deven, her body just trembling, her breasts slightly dangling, her black g-string still on, her black stiletto pumps glistening in the light, her hair cascading down, hiding her gorgeous face.

"Kiss your wife, Dave," I said, smirking at him. He smirked at me devilishly, that conniving look gave me chills, excitement. He glided his hands down her back, tracing the path her spine made. He knelt as his hands came to the small of her back, which had a small black dragon tattoo on it. She also had a tattoo on her bellybutton, similar to Dave's, and she had Kanji Script on her left arm that read, "My Darling, forever". He kissed her tattoo, and allowed his tongue to follow the dragon's body.

"Mmm," Deven moaned. She seemed to calm down, and enjoy her husband's touch again. He gripped her plump rump, and played with her cheeks, spreading them and letting them come together. He pulled the g-string aside, so it wasn't in between her ass. He looked at me, grinned and kissed her soft skin.

"Like that don't you Richard?" He said with an angry tone. "Like me playing with her sweet ass, don't you? Like it Deven sweetie? Want more?" This just set my loins on fire; I had a lump in my throat, and I had to swallow it to speak.

"...Uh, yes," I said adjusting my collar.

"Taste me Dave, I want you to play with me baby," Deven begged. All that lust had built up in her, and she definitely and quickly conquered whatever fear she had before. He spread her ass, his tongue hot and dripping wet, aching to taste her anal heaven. Just as he about get a taste...

"W..Wait, aren't you supposed be in charge?" I asked, smiling. Deven looked at me confused; she looked over her shoulder, trying to look at Dave's expression.

"Why, I do believe so," Dave said, standing up, locking eyes with Deven. He turned to me, with that sadistic smile on his face. She looked at him in defiance.

She took a deep breath, and was about to reply, but Dave forced his lips on hers, stopping whatever comment that was about to come out her mouth.

"Strap on the collar," I ordered Dave.

"Way ahead of ya Richie," Dave smiled. He reached for the collar and chain. He came up to his wife and wrapped the collar around her neck, and buckled it. He placed a finger in it, to see if it was not too tight, as to not choke his wife. He found the loop and clipped on the chain. I was amazed at the spectacle.

She looked like she was a pet, a slave, a bitch for her master. I felt as if I wanted to go crazy, I've been dying to see this.

"Oh yeah Dave, make her your bitch," I told him, with a lust in my voice.

He grabbed her, her hips grinding into the large bulge in his lap; he smoothed his hand on her tummy. "Are you my little pet sweetheart? Who's my little slave?" He said softly in her ear. He nibbled at it, biting her earlobe, toying with the diamond stud in it. She moaned softly. He stood upright again, having to bend over to accommodate her 5'3" stature. He grew impatient waiting for her reply, so he spanked her across her backside causing her to yelp.

"Are you!?" He commanded more sternly and loudly.

"Yes, you own me!" Deven shouted, breathing hard, her mouth hung open as if she just ran a mile. She felt his stiffened rod on her sensitive derriere, gently gracing her backside. She yearned for it to invade her, to explore all her caverns.

Suddenly his hand came down on her bottom again; she threw her head back and shouted. I wonder what that was for...

"Yes what, slave?" He asked her.

"Yes MASTER," She whimpered. He smiled, and rubbed her backside, soothing the stinging he must have caused.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Dave said when he nodded his head.

"Will you obey me?" He asked.

"Yes Master," She groaned.

"Will you do anything for master?"

"Yes Master." Dave began caressing her, his hands groping her firm, thick backside.

"Do you like it when I rub your ass?" He asked.

"Yes... Master."

"You want me to taste it?"

"Oh yes Master."

"You wanna feel my tongue tease that sweet asshole of yours?"

"Mmm yeah Master, oh, you're getting me wet Dave."

"I am eh?" Dave began sliding his fingers in between her legs, feeling the wetness of her black, lacy panties. "Oh, slave wants it bad eh?"

"Yes Master, I need you so much."

"You wanna be fucked, my pet?"

"Yes Master, really hard."

"You want my dick that bad bitch?" Dave yanked her head back.

"Mmph, yes I do."

"Are you gonna get me hard?"

"Yes..."

"You gonna suck my Dick, just how I like it, slave?"

"Yes master, nice and slow and I'm gonna take it deep, just how you like it."

"Awh yeah, you gonna suck on my nuts, like I like it?" He moved her panties aside to feel her wet slit, making her bud aroused and stiffen.

"Yes, mmm," Deven bit her lip.

"You like to get your tight wet pussy played with don't you?" Dave hunched over her more, to access her wet entrance better.

"Oh yeah, I love it Mister Williams," She moaned aloud.

"Damn, you're turning me on Deven, such a good slave," Dave grazed his tongue on her neck, his hand playing with Deven, terribly teasing her pleasure center. Her hands were still bound together; she was helpless, unable to do anything except take whatever Dave dishes out. I'd bet that this kind of foreplay goes on often between them, he asks her to do things, and she does them.

This was too much, even for me, my lust like a burning inferno. My hand slipped into my gray suit pants, and I began to play with myself, trying to get rid of the erection they caused me to have. I softly groaned, enjoying the act I was viewing, and enjoying the art of self-pleasure.

12