Machoification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cand86
cand86
46 Followers

"Before the underwear, this." Jamie said, and pressed a harness and dildo into Luna's hands. When Luna frowned, Jamie crossed her arms. "I said 'Put it on'. You need to know what it feels to pack." Luna stepped into the harness and tugged it up, then pulled all the straps to her proportions. The dildo wasn't Jamie's night stand usual, but realistic and flesh-colored, with veins and balls. It was a risky choice, given all the talk about dildos not being penises, but she couldn't help herself. It bobbed heavily, straining upward under her shirt, then was enclosed to her body at an angle under the briefs. All that was left was breathing and the finishing sounds: the loud, metallic hiss of the zipper being pulled up, the clanking of the belt fastened around the waist. Finally, finished, Jamie stepped back to look.

"Are you wet?" She asked, trailing her fingers down Luna's tie.

She nodded.

"You want to lick my pussy, want to fuck me with that big cock of yours?"

Another nod, and then, hoarsely, "Yes."

"Feel like any less of a woman for it?"

Luna shook her head. Jamie nodded. "Good. Waiting will only make you hotter. We're going out. You're going to be my butch tonight, you understand? We're going to go meet my friends and hang with the other butches. Believe me, they know their own. So you better do it good. And know that I'll be watching you."

***********

For all her apparent excitement moments before, Luna was suddenly, surprisingly, opposed to the idea. They went out to the car and Jamie waited expectantly at the passenger side.

"Open the door for me like a nice gentleman." She ordered, and then tacked on: "And cup my ass as you help me in, like a dirty cad."

Luna refused to do it. "This isn't the same as pretending in the house. I won't do it." She planted her feet in a firm stance.

"Well, at least you're starting to act like a man." Jamie commented dryly.

"See, that's just it!" Luna exclaimed. "This is all so stereotypical: all butches are like men, all femmes are like women. Weren't you the one in there on the soapbox telling me that what makes a woman a woman is just what's under her skirt? I'm not going to stand for all this macho bullshit when it's just a stereotype."

Jamie bit her lip and thought quickly. She had been calculating every move so far, feeling like she was blind and groping in the dark. By making Luna be a "man's man" or a "butch's butch", was she sending exactly the opposite message that she had been making? But everything in her gut told her that this was necessary. Besides, when those sissified men were told to put on lace panties and heels, when they were submissive and got fucked, none of them actually believed women acted that way, or at least, that they were supposed to. Fantasy and reality maintained very separate spheres. And Jamie knew that if she let Luna off with a wimpy butch exterior, the fantasy would die.

"Bravo." She clapped her hands. "You're telling me that it's not true that butches want to be men. It's a stereotype. Good. You've said it, at least. But I don't think you know it. How can you appreciate butchness when you separate it from the masculinity you loathe so much? You're telling me now that no butch is so 'stereotypically macho'. Well, what if I show you some who are?"

"Now," She said, impressed at her own ability to throw Luna off kilter, "grab my ass."

Luna gave her derriere a perfunctory squeeze as she opened the door and guided Jamie into the car. Jamie gave her directions to a place she and her friends often went to on the weekend, rather than their usual watering hole. It was less of a bar and more of a club, and certainly fuller. Jamie knew that Alex and Tara would be there, but so would some other women, she hoped.

When Luna shut off the engine, Jamie laid down some rules. "You will open my door for me and help me out of the car. You open all doors for me, and any other beautiful woman. You buy me drinks."

Luna made a scoffing noise in the back of her throat, so Jamie gripped her thigh to get attention. Her long red nails clutching the charcoal pinstripe fabric next to the very obvious shape her strap-on made while sitting was intensely hot: the visual essence of butch and femme. Both of them stared at it a moment, affected by it. "Listen to me, Luna." Jamie said, breaking the reverie. "Forget all your outmoded ideas about how what I'm making you do is sexist or heterosexual or anti-feminist or anything else. You open doors for me because it's respectful, because I'm your lady, and because you love to watch my ass sway. You buy me drinks because it's your duty to take care of me, to give me what I need. Ah-ah, no," She paused when she saw the look on Luna's face. "I can take care of myself. But I voluntarily let you take care of me. Do you see the difference?"

Luna nodded and did as instructed, opening the door graciously, seating her, ordering a mixed drink 'for my lady' and a beer for herself. Jamie had to wonder if she got the beer to seem more butch, because she knew that she didn't like the taste.

All around them, in the throbbing music and pulsing light, were dykes of every shape, size and color, dancing, drinking, talking, making out. In the familiar corner, though, was the group that Jamie focused on. They were friends and mostly casual acquaintances, a tight group that a slightly femme girl just couldn't fully break into, a pack built on masculine camaraderie that had a lot to do with whom you'd scored. Butches. There were soft baby butches looking for love, young punk dykes looking for sex, and even a few older leatherdykes just drinking and keeping an eye out for women with their same proclivities. Alex was among them, though not Tara, and it was on Alex whom Jamie would be depending to help things go according to plan.

She stirred her drink and, then, on a whim, ran her foot up the inseam of Luna's pants under the table. Looking demurely everywhere except Luna's face, she massaged the strap-on with her high heel, knowing the pressure would communicate itself beyond to Luna's pussy. This was not for Luna, she realized, it was for herself. It had been a long time since she'd participated in the strict game of butch and femme; it was because she was older, a little more tired, nowadays, she told herself. She never really identified very strongly as femme, besides, and women on both end of the spectrum attracted her. But tonight, in those heels, with her nails and lipstick and silky dress and especially the lacy lingerie under it, with Luna looking the way she did, she was eager to make the most of this femme feeling, and give Luna a real taste of butch.

"You see that group of dykes over there?" She asked, finally easing her foot away. Luna followed her eyeline. "Go sit with them. Make yourself welcome."

Luna opened her mouth to ask questions, but Jamie stopped her with a finger to her lips. "Go." Was it just her imagination, or was Luna different? Sitting up straighter as she took a pull off of the beer and then stood up and strode to the table? "Luna," she called, before she was out of range. "Come back after and ask me to dance."

She watched the uncomfortable interaction: the hesitant approach that betrayed the false bravado, the suspicious eyeing, and, then, thank God, the look of surprise and recognition registering on Alex's face. Within the exchange of a few words, Luna was getting slapped on the back and clapping fists together, accepted into the fold with an inside member to vouch for her. Jamie saw Alex's eyes scan the club, looking for her, with her classic smile. She tried to catch her eyes, but then, suddenly, someone was in the way.

"All alone, sweetheart? I don't believe it." The voice belonged to a very cute, albeit very young baby dyke with combat boots and a miniature mohawk. "Let's dance." She got points for charisma, at least. Jamie was trying to choose how to let the girl off, but she didn't have a chance, because, without her noticing it, Luna was at her table.

"That's my lady." She practically growled, and despite the absolute cheesy cliche of it, the show of jealous ownership, Jamie's cunt gave a little pulse. The oldest tricks, it would seem, are still the best. Luna got rid of the punk dyke and then offered a hand to Jamie. "Care to dance?"

The music wasn't right for the kind of dancing they did. After a minute of awkwardness, Jamie whispered "Hold me. Lead me." and then proceeded to be as sexual as she could on the floor. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, all thrown together- little Latin heel stomps, ballroom dips, and a whole lot of grinding that no style laid claim to. She let everything return to sex, to a tease, to a delicious mimicry of fucking. They danced past the butch table and finally fell against the wall in a sweaty mess when the song ended and a new one began. "Take me to the bathroom." Jamie said, more turned on than she could remember being. Luna led her through the door and Jamie locked it. The minute it latched, Luna tried to kiss her. Jamie evaded it, danced away.

"Tell me to get down on my knees." She said. Luna repeated it.

"Not like that. Say it like you mean it." Luna tried again, her voice husky, and Jamie obediently folded onto her knees on the dingy cold tile floor. "Now tease me with your cock. Rub it, pat it, you know." She added at Luna's look of confusion. Slowly, experimentally, Luna put a hand to her crotch and wrapped her fingers around the dildo through her pants. She stroked it, grabbed the head and pulled down and out so it sprang back up to its natural position.

"Unzip. Take it out." Jamie continued. She expected that running the fuck- from a submissive position- would be tedious, but it wasn't. She felt, oddly enough, very much more in charge on the floor in her knees than when she dominated other women. The fleshy silicone appeared from the folds of boxers. Seeing it on Luna's body suddenly made Jamie's mouth water.

"Tell me to open my mouth and then make me suck it." Luna complied, and Jamie lowered her mouth to the strap-on, lovingly, tenderly. There wasn't much direction she could give around the dildo, but she located Luna's wrists with her hands and guided them to her head and neck to be left there. She sucked the cock as best she knew how, trying to incorporate Luna into the sensation. Her head bobbed and she pushed the dildo back onto Luna's pussy and kept it there, hopefully grinding it against her clit. Making her feel the existential ghost member like it was a lost part of herself- not a cock, or even a sex toy- but an extension of her power and authority.

She clutched Luna's ass with both hands and forced her to rock, to make the thrusts, and then, holding her waist, she slid her mouth back up to the tip and held just that in her mouth. She flicked her eyes up to meet Luna's, eyes that implored and begged. She let the dildo slip from her mouth and return to its position.

"Tell me you're going to fuck me." Jamie rasped. "Tell me to get on my hands and knees." There was so much more she wanted to say, more instructions, but she hadn't the energy or the ability to say them. Her pussy was wet and slick, and as she obeyed Luna, she felt her swollen lips slide together as if oiled. She couldn't talk anymore. Luna was going to have to fuck her on instinct.

She felt Luna's hands on her waist, trailing down her ass, and then lifting her skirt. Jamie was very aware of the fact that she had no panties- or rather, Luna had them- so that the garters coming down from her corset to the tops of her stockings framed only the wet swell of her pussy. Luna touched her, but, as if knowing, didn't persist. The tip of the dildo traced a shaky path down her crack to her hole; Jamie didn't know if it was a purposeful tease or inexperience, but didn't care. Slowly, ever too slowly, the dildo slid inch by inch inside until Luna's pants brushed against her ass. And just as slowly, retracted. Jamie let Luna do so until she couldn't stand it any longer, and pushed back onto the cock, fucking it herself. Her action seemed to show Luna the speed and rhythm that Jamie liked, and soon she didn't have to think about anything except being fucked.

"My tits." She moaned, and Luna's hands were on each, squeezing, massaging, but mostly just holding them with warm pressure. Luna's breath was coming ragged and the way that she fucked tightly told Jamie that she was coming up on an orgasm, that the blunt end of the dildo was working her clit as much as the other end was working Jamie. She gasped right along with Luna, moaned, rolled her head from side to side.

"Finish me off like a good butch." She cried, and Luna worked a hand between their squeezed-together bodies, between Jamie's thighs and under her own cock, now pumping deeply, barely pulling out, to find Jamie's hard, slick, swollen, clit. She rubbed and Jamie grunted, threw herself onto the fingers for pressure, and came onto them, came around the cock in pussy. Behind her, Luna thrust a few more times, hard, and let out a cry of pleasure as she, too, orgasmed. Jamie collapsed as soon as the dildo slid out of her, pressed her hot cheek to the cool floor, and caught her breath. Then she rolled over so she could see Luna leaning on the wall, mouth hanging open with the pure intensity of the experience, and, Jamie liked to imagine, the humiliation of having been aroused by- and coming to- being dominant, being butch, masculine, whatever she would have called it. The wet dildo, shiny with her juices, still hung out amid the untucked shirt. Jamie got to her feet and tottered over. Finally, she kissed Luna, slowly, softly, while she tucked the wet toy back inside, zipped her up, tucked her in, and slid a hand into her pocket.

She rubbed the handful of silk underwear up into her slit so that it came back sopped wet with her musky scent. She pushed the wad into Luna's hands, closed her fingers over it. "Here. I want you to go back to the butches' table and tell them everything that happened. Let them get a whiff of these. And I want you to swagger like the fucker you are."

"Swagger?" Luna asked with just a hint of a smile.

"Swagger." Jamie affirmed.

*******

"So," Jamie asked when they were back home and undressing. "How did you like being a butch for the night?"

Luna unsnapped the harness and her cock fell away. It was like watching Cinderella's coach turn to a pumpkin, the magic of everything that had happened represented in the discarded dildo.

"I liked it." She said grudgingly, smiling with a sigh. "Are you going to make me do it again?"

Jamie paused. "I think you've learned your lesson. But it is one that bears repeating."

"I don't think I'm really a butch." Luna said quickly, darting her eyes up to meet Jamie's. "I mean, I don't want to be. Not in real life."

"Because it represents the patriarchy?" She snickered.

"No." Luna chuckled, a laugh full of relief. "It's just not who I am."

"I know that." Jamie said. "I'm not really that femme, either."

Luna rubbed her cheek and stared reflectively at the men's clothing she had hung back on the hanger. "Then what the hell did we just do tonight?" She asked with a perplexed smile.

"That, Luna, is what I've decided to call 'machoification'."

"Machoification." She repeated, and they laughed.

cand86
cand86
46 Followers
12