Mack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam walked over and joined in the bear hug, then slipped his paw down and fondled Jim's smooth ass. "Jim here is that blessing to gay men everywhere, the talented and enthusiastic bottom. He likes being ridden hard, and he loves to be put away wet." His paw had worked its way in between Jim's chubby butt cheeks and was making the man squirm with pleasure and anticipation.

In the next couple of hours, Mack got the chance to practice some of the moves Sam had been teaching him. Sam tossed him a condom and indicated that he should use it. Mack started to question, but Sam just shook his head. Mack had used rubbers with Amy, and quickly rolled it on before entering Jim. It was different, but Mack was soon distracted by the logistics of trying to fuck the shorter Jim while standing. Bent over a chair was better, all fours better still. Jim was nothing if not willing. He worked his butt to milk Mack's cock, and rocked his butt back and forth while the younger man pumped. He pushed back in time with Mack's thrusting so that the loud slapping sounds of crotch and butt filled the room. Jim was vocal, too, keeping up a steady stream of appreciative words and noises. When Mack finally shot, Jim had a hands-free orgasm along with him.

Sam was a happy spectator, watching his old and new friends enjoying each other. Once they had caught their breaths and separated, he moved in and began rubbing the splattered cum into Jim's mat of fur. Jim turned to him and they kissed deeply. By the time Jim had moved to the bed and laid back with his legs raised, Sam had rolled on a Magnum and and was coating his sheathed member with lube. He worked a good sized glob into Jim's butt, searching for his prostate with a thick finger.

"Bingo!" he said, as Jim's eyes rolled back in his head. "Found it!" He rubbed and bent down to slurp up the glob of cum that the prostate massage had forced out of Jim's cock. He centered his thick meat at Jim's hole. "Watch this," Sam said, looking at Mack. He sank his hefty shaft in, balls-deep in one steady stroke.

Jim moaned and hollered, "Oh, baby... yes, YES!!"

Mack was frankly amazed that the smaller man could take all of Jim at all, let alone so easily. "Harder, dammit... harder, you big hairy fuck machine! Hammer my asshole, you fucker!!" Jim was lost in ecstasy, moaning and hollering and sweating as Sam worked his ass. Mack moved in and chewed on one of Jim's meaty nips while Sam took care of business.

"Ready, bear?" Sam asked, and Jim nodded. "Fuck, yeah, fill my ass, man. FUCK ME!"

With that, Sam's butt muscles clenched and pushed him cock in deep repeatedly as he unloaded into the condom lodged in Jim's ass. The room stank of sex and sweat, a heady combination.

The three were enjoying an extended cuddle when the buzzer in the office went off. "Damn. I hope Rosario gets that." The buzzing continued. "Double damn. I'll have to do it." Jim untangled himself and pulled on clothes and went out to answer. Meanwhile, Mack and Sam took a hot shower in Jim's huge bathroom ("Gee, I didn't know they made showers this big!" "They do when they're custom built and your butt makes the contractor get all hard and wet, son."). They toweled off and were sipping the last of the coffee when Jim came back in.

"You guys heading out today?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, I think so. We need to get to get over to Flagstaff and turn in that big-ass ol' Sierra and pick up my bike. I need to get this guy to his uncle in Bakersfield. He'll be thinking we fell into the Grand Canyon soon."

"Well, its always a treat to see you, Sam, you know that. Anytime, and I mean ANYtime you need a place to stay, this is it." The shorter bear embraced the taller one and held the hug for a long time. "Don't be a stranger."

"I won't," Sam promised as he and Mack headed for the SUV. "Take care!" They both waved as they drove off, Jim standing and watching the Sierra grow smaller in the distance.

Led Zeppelin's 'The Immigrant Song' was rattling the speakers an hour later when Mack reached for the volume knob and turned it down. "Awww... I LIKE that one!" Sam protested.

"Well, I got a question; we can listen in a minute." Mack paused and took a breath. "Sam... why did you insist that I use a condom back there?Wedidn't together. And why did you? Is Jim sick?"

Sam slowed the vehicle a bit and thought before answering. "Nope. Jim's fine, strong and healthy."

"So why?" Sam could see conflict within Mack and guessed where the conversation was going.

"Jim is a nice guy, a Hell of a good fuck and one of the sweetest men I've ever met; but Jim plays it strictly safe when it comes to sex and in today's world, that's to be expected. He told me from the start that he wouldn't bareback with me unless we were monogamous and I was tested." Sam said and looked over at Mack for a few seconds before his blue eyes returned to the road.

"Were you offended?" Mack asked.

"Oh, Hell, no! Jim got to where he is today by weighing risks. When someone does that, they make sure that everything they can control,iscontrolled. You are more successful if you weigh your options before you leap. He's a smart man and it's in his nature. I could no more blame him for that than blame him for being gay. I told him that I couldn't be monogamous and that I have and would continue to bareback some men; he accepted that, so we do it his way." Sam said.

"But... you had sex with me bareback." Mack said.

"Yes I did and I'm strong, clean and healthy, too. I'm very careful who I have sex with and extra careful with those I bareback. You're clean and healthy." Sam said.

"But... but I didn't know..." Mack began.

Sam smiled, "You didn't know if I was clean and healthy but you allowed me in you anyway. That's called trust and it was wonderful that you gave that to me. I swear to you son, I'd never give you anything that would hurt you."

Mack had a better-than-average crap detector for someone of his age. It had taught him that adults often lied to kids, and not always for the best of reasons. It wasn't screaming now, but he could tell that Sam was holding something back. It wasn't a major concern, but there was a slight undertone of concealment. Mack started to ask something, then asked a different question instead.

"One more thing though; were you offended just now when I asked?" Mack asked.

"Do I look offended?" Sam smiled, patted Mack's crotch and gestured to the CD player. "Now how 'bout we put that back to the start and rattle those speakers some while we can. The only thing you're gonna hear on my Hawg is its roar and the sound of wind whistling past your ears. I doubt your iPod will be of much use when competing with my scoot."

Mack put the track back to the beginning of the song and Sam pushed on the accelerator.

The rest of the trip was uneventful. The miles unrolled and the music played. There was little but static on the radio, so they relied on Mack's collection of cd's. Once, when they stopped by the side of the road to pee, Mack looked down as they both shook off. "I wish I could chew on that right now."

Sam laughed a rich, deep laugh. "Son, ain't nothin' stoppin' you. We're in the desert, no one's around to care. Go for it." His cock began to inflate.

"Ummm...traffic?" Mack said, gesturing to the semi that was just roaring past. He tucked his own meat back in his jeans.

"Well, I see me a big ass boulder over there, that should shield us." Sam began to move off towards the rock.

"You sure?" Mack asked, still nervous of sex in the open air.

Sam looked over his shoulder. "Hey, don't tease! You got me interested, let's not waste the chance!" Mack followed the big bear.

Sam sat down in the shade of the boulder, leaning back, his erect cock jutting up and out of his pants, a glistening blob of precum at the tip. Mack knelt down and removed it with the tip of his tongue. The taste sent him into overdrive. Still worried about being seen by the passing traffic, he chowed down on Sam's sausage, milking it for all he was worth, moving fast. In moments, Sam was thrashing in ecstasy, bucking his hips up, driving his bloated cock into Mack's wet mouth. He reached for the young man's head and guided him gently, but Mack was beyond needing guidance. He bobbed up and down on the shaft, his tongue rubbing the underside right near the tip, and then circling the ridge before swallowing down to the root. He inhaled Sam's musky sweat scent deeply as the bear cried out and began pumping his mouth full. He swallowed rapidly, but the gush still dribbled out the sides of his mouth.

Mack leaned back and wiped his mouth, panting along with Sam. "Too fast? he asked.

"Shit, no! I usually like to make things last, but I like a quickie as well as the next guy. And you are developing a real talent for this, son." Sam put his big paw around the back of Mack's head and drew him in for a long kiss, tasting himself as his tongue lapped at Mack's. Sam wrestled his not quite flaccid cock back in his jeans and rose, extending a paw to Mack. They walked back to the SUV. "You drive," Sam said.

They pulled into Flagstaff late that afternoon. Sam gave Mike a call to let him know he was in town and a half hour or so they were at Grizzly Mike's Desert Choppers.

Chapter 8

Mack parked and the pair got out of the SUV. Grizzly Mike's was in what appeared to be a fairly new building. Mack gave a low whistle. "This isn't just a hole in the wall sorta place, is it?"

There was logo on the side of the building of a golden grizzly bear in biker gear riding a chopper in a large sideways oval. In embossed silvery lettering that looked like chrome the words, "Grizzly Mike's Desert Choppers" encircled the oval.

"Nope. Mike's done well for himself but he's had help. He's got a good design head on his shoulders, but his partner Larry is the one that's handled all the business... that allows Mike to concentrate on the talent end of it. Just now, Larry's away on a business trip lining up shows, promoting product lines and the like. Mike's shop used to be in a dinky little rented place 'bout five miles from here; last ten years his place has becometheplace for custom bikes for the entire Southwest. He was even offered TV series by one of the cable companies, but he turned it down. Mike's not the kinda guy who likes the limelight. He goes to the bike shows, Daytona, Sturgis, LA, Las Vegas of course, but he keeps his appearances to a minimum. He's not a recluse, but he's a little camera shy." Sam said.

They walked through the roll up garage doors into the heart of the shop. Sam looked around approvingly. It was a busy place. Eight to ten guys were working on four bikes in various stages of completion. Over in a corner of the shop next to a row of completed scoots stood a huge gold blond bearded man with a long blond braid hanging down to just below his butt. He was talking with a shorter, stout but muscled man with a full black beard and tattoos from shoulders to wrists, hair tufts poking out around the neck of his T-shirt. The blond man was wearing wraparound mirrored sunglasses on the top of his head and a glint of gold at his left earlobe signaled that he wore a small, simple gold earring. He was puffing on a double bent pipe, holding the bowl and gesturing with the stem like a pointer. He wore a light gray Harley T-shirt stretched across a barreled chest. The sleeves were literally ripped off showing off his huge tattoo covered muscular arms and golden fur. Worn jeans and black bike boots and a belt with a huge silver grizzly bear buckle completed his attire below the waist. He finished speaking with the other man, put the pipe back in his mouth and re-lit it, tamping it down. He looked up from his pipe at direction from the shorter man who pointed as he spoke and from across the shop he bellowed out "Sam!". He said something to the other man and moved around the row of bikes and moved quickly to meet with Sam. They clasped arms in a biker handshake and drew each other into a strong tight hug, still clasping each other's arms. Mack had followed and stood close. After exchanging pleasantries with Sam, Sam turned and introduced Mack. The blond turned to Mack and offered his hand and said with the pipe stem between his teeth, "Good to meet ya bro', I'm Mike." Mike clasped Mack's arm in the same way he'd clasped Sam's and drew him into a hug only a little less strong than the one he'd given Sam.

He released Mack and turned to Sam, "Your bike's done. Completely repaired and with a new paint job. Here it is now!" The stocky black bearded man was wheeling a bike toward them.

"Ho--ly Shit!" Sam said. "Mike... when you said ya'd fix it for free, I wasn't expectin' complete rebuild an' face lift! It looks brand fuckin' new! Man, you better let me pay you for that, I just said ya could fix it."

"Fuck no an' bull shit! You're not payin' me a cent for that and you didn't define what fix entailed; 'sides this was a labor of love. Me and Sparky here enjoyed takin' your fallin' apart piece of shit bike and bringin' it back to it's full glory. Besides, bro'... you know I can't charge you, I owe everything I am and everything here to you and Big Ronny; you two are dads to me, more than any of those scumbags my mom fucked around with... and Sam, you showed me what bein' a man means. Now, how could I charge you, ever? You bring that bike to me anytime, it's on the house." Mike said and then said with great pride, "It's 'n honor and no one knows more about bikes in the whole Southwest, you know that." Mike fixed Sam with a stare that said, 'I'll hear no more of this' as he puffed on his pipe.

Sam visually relented buy slumping his shoulders, "OK, you win."

"Good! 'Bout fuckin' time you let me do something for you, you stubborn ol' cuss." Mike smiled. "How 'bout you take it for a spin. I've padded the seat a little more than you're used to, should feel good on the road."

Sam threw a leg over the bike and had a seat. It was a thing of beauty. It wasn't the beat up iron horse he'd considered putting out of it's misery when he brought to Mike to buy a new one. Hell, it had been a stock model and remained that all it's life. Sam had never felt the urge to customize it, but it was obvious that Mike felt it needed a full custom makeover. The stitched bears and bear paws on the black leather seat, the paint was metallic glittery black with silvery flames that stretched back over the tank and mud guards. There was gold pinstriping and lots of custom chrome. The front had cast and chromed bear claws adorning the wheel's hub. The shift was a chrome bear's head and a bear's head sat between the handlebars with the headlight in the bear's open mouth.

"How long you been working on this?" Sam asked, looking at all the custom cast pieces.

"A few weeks." Mike answered with a straight face.

"Bull SHIT! The headlight and the shift are more than a few week's work alone." Sam said.

"Well, those... I'd been thinkin' about doin' your bike for a few years now so, I've been workin' on the wax models for awhile. Cast 'em in brass and chromed 'em." Sam gave him a look. "What? I'm workin' on a new line of 'animal totem accessories'; bald eagle, wolf, bear, snake, bull, boar, lion... stuff like that. You got the grizzly prototype." Mike tapped out his pipe and started filling it again. "Now, just give it a spin and I'll see ya back in a few, OK?"

Sam sighed. "I s'pose there's no sense in arguin', is there?"

"Nope, you'd just be wastin' yer time." Mike said as he puffed clouds of smoke while lighting his pipe.

"Right. Well, I'll be back in a bit then." Sam said. He put the helmet on and fired up the bike. It roared to life with power Sam had never heard from the beast before; his shocked look had Mike laughing and Sam flipped him off when he saw he was being laughed at. He eased out of the garage and headed off down the street.

Mike bent toward Mack and said, "Wanna know a secret?" and he laughed again.

"What?" Mack asked.

"I put a surprise in that seat of his, easily removable, but something that he's not going to notice for a couple of blocks." Mike grinned.

"Surprise?" Mack looked a bit worried.

"Nothin' that's gonna harm him, son." Mike said, "The ol' bear is ridin' on a 'joy seat'... I placed a firm silicone half egg in the seat, right in the place where his crotch drapes over it. It's positioned so that the vibrations will stimulate the area between his hole and his nuts."

Mack had used a vibrator in that area on himself before and had shot all over himself in just a couple of minutes.

"I think he's not gonna be too happy with you for that prank." Mack said.

"Nope! In fact, I'm countin' on it. He'll probably come back here in ten minutes with a big wet spot on his crotch, madder than a wet hen." Mike smiled.

"But why?" Mack asked.

Mike took the pipe out of his mouth and whispered in Mack's ear, "'cause Papa bear grudge fucks better than any man I've ever been fucked by in my life." Mike moved away from Mack's ear and then said, "''Sides... I owe him for a prank he and Larry played on me a couple of years back."

Mack looked around the shop. The men were all larger, hairy and well muscled. Some with more padding than others, but all looked powerful. Mike noticed Mack's appraisal.

"They're all hand picked, son. Each one of 'em is a 'brother', if you know what I mean." Mike winked.

"You mean everyone here is... gay?" Mack asked quietly.

"No, not all of 'em, a lot are bi and married or have an ol' lady, but each of 'em have known what it's like to feel like they're the only guy out there who is into bros. None of 'em talk about what they do with their bros when they're on the road or when they're hangin' out with each other." Mike said quietly. "They work out in gym I built on site. It's free to all employees an' part of our company 'health plan'. It's brought 'em all closer together. They workout together before or after work and they've bonded in a way that's different than just working together. The place is just more... friendly-like now; and damn, but the eye candy is good, ain't it?"

Mack nodded. There was the angry roar of a Harley coming down the block toward the shop.

"That'd be Sam. Make yourself scarce, he's a beast when he's mad. Worse still when he sexed up and mad!" Mike said and gleefully rubbed his hands together.

Sam pulled into the shop, killed the engine, propped the bike up and dismounted. He tore his helm off and handed it to Mack, "Mack, go grab somethin' to eat." Sam said in an even tone. There was a small wet spot on the front of Sam's crotch. He looked at Mike, "You!" His voice raised just slightly and had a growling tone to it, Mike was laughing. "Office! Now!"

Mack stood there watching as Sam muscled Mike into his own office and drew the blinds. The stout black bearded fellow who had brought the bike out stepped over and offered his hand, "I'm Rich". He too took Mack's arm in a biker clasp and hugged him. "But everyone calls me 'Sparky'. Look, your ol' man and my boss are gonna be in there awhile. How 'bout you and I go grab a late lunch. I haven't had food yet."

"Sounds good, what's around?" Mack asked.

"Great diner about a mile from here, why don't you hop on my scoot, I'll take ya." Rich said. The two left with Mack looking over his shoulder at the closed office door.

The noises coming from within the office sounded fierce. The thud of a piece of office furniture, growls and grunts, the crash of what sounded like a trash can being kicked, all spoke of a real struggle.

Everyone working paused, but all knew better than to disturb the boss when he was 'entertaining'. This wasn't the first time noise had been heard coming from the office. If a customer were to come in while it was going on, one of the guys would quietly escort him to the showroom offices where the up-front staff could take care of him.

1...45678...11