Mackenzie's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Shoot."

"These rumors about you... I want to know if they're true. So, did you give a series of blowjobs in a janitor closet?

She laughed. "Wow, straight to the smut, huh? I guess I did pop the lid on the sex talk. Yes, its true."

I was blown away at her honesty and lack of shame. She was sitting on my desk in piss-soaked panties, confessing to sucking dicks and laughing about it. My dream girl just kept getting sexier by the minute. "And is it true that you had sex in the boys bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Wow, are you bullshitting me?"

"No, sir. I treat this game seriously. I'm not a liar. Unlike somebody I know," she said, indicating me.

"So, is it safe to assume the threesome story is also true?"

"That one is only half true."

"What the hell is half a threesome?" I chuckled.

"Well, my friend Gretchen was really drunk at a party, so me and Evan - we were together at the time - we helped her into one of the bedrooms and she passed out. We decided to watch her so no one would try anything. You know the stories we hear. So we sat on the bed next to an unconscious Gretchen. One thing led to another, we started kissing, then touching, then taking off clothes... We had sex while her Gretchen slept next to us."

"And she never woke up?"

"Yeah, eventually, when we were finished. Then we all just walked out together. She didn't know what happened until the rumors started."

"I see. Well, I guess that's the end of my interrogation. Your turn," I passed it over to her, now fully massaging her thighs. I hadn't even noticed that I picked up the pace.

"That's it? Cool. So, why are you so comfortable with me peeing myself? Most guys would be completely turned off if a girl, even a sexy one, wet themselves. But ever since you made me completely pee myself, you've been sporting wood and ogling me and touching me. Why aren't you disgusted?"

Damn. I was caught. There was no excuse and I had already been called out as a liar. "I..." I hesitated. Was I really going to confess my urine fetish to a young girl who had just pissed herself? But, she also confessed to a half threesome and janitorial blowjobs, so she was far from an innocent schoolgirl. She was a woman. An adult, just as she had said earlier. "Because I... kind of like it. I have a sexual fetish for... girls... wetting themselves," I confessed.

"I knew it!" Mackenzie cheered gaily. "My accident doesn't bother you because it turns you on! I knew that some people get off on piss but I never understood until today."

I was relieved that she didn't call me a creep and run, but her excitement was unexpected. I relaxed and started rubbing her leg again. "So... you understand? You don't think I'm a creepy weirdo pervert?"

"Not at all. Different people get off on different things. Some guys like feet or whips and chains, you like peepee," she giggled. "And I have to admit, I kind of get it."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I do. At first I was embarrassed, but you were so chill about it I stopped worrying. Then it felt raunchy to be sitting in a puddle of pee, just talking as if nothing happened. And it turns me on that you think I'm sexy while I'm so dirty."

I was amazed, and not to mention rock hard. I started massaging her thighs a little higher than before. "So, peeing yourself turns you on?" I looked her up in the eye and asked. She nodded naughtily.

"So, right now you're..."

She nodded again. "Wet as a rain forest. And I'm not talking about my pissy panties."

"Dammit, Mackenzie. You're gonna make do something I'm gonna regret." I desperately hoped she would.

"Like what?" she asked in a playfully naive voice.

"I don't know, stuff my face between your legs and suffocate myself in your filth."

"Ooo, I would love that! Would you please? C'mon, I dare you!" she squealed.

"So we're playing dare now?"

"Only if you want," she said invitingly, spreading her legs wider and rubbing her soiled crotch. She then sniffed her wet fingers. "Mmmm," she hummed as she indulged in her heavenly girl odor, smiling teasingly at me.

I tried to pull her hand to me so I could get a whiff but she snatched away. "No, Mr. Hamilton! If you want it you get it from the source."

Fuck it! I pulled my student to me, sliding her forward on the desktop. I plunged my face between her long legs, my nose and mouth pressed against her young pussy, blocked only by soggy wet panties. I inhaled and got high off the pissy, musky smell of her crotch.

"That tickles!" Mackenzie giggled then placed her hands on my bald head and caressed. Her hands were soft and her touch so delicate, her fragrance so intoxicating, I could have lived between her legs forever.

I pressed my lips to her juicy panties and sucked in some of the liquid. She tasted a bit salty and bitter too, but as sweet as honey to my dirty mind. I couldn't get enough. The reality was so much better than any fantasy I had seen played out on screen or that I had read.

"Wow, You're really enjoying this," Mackenzie said, beginning to pant.

"I know," I breathed. "You want me to stop?" I asked, concerned I had revealed too much of my perverted side. I took my face out of her crotch to look at her. She wasn't laughing anymore but had a sexual flare in her eyes.

"No, I... I wanna take your clothes off," she almost whispered.

"Then do it, sweetheart."

She grabbed my tie and started to loosen the knot. "So, do you think I'm a slut?" she asked.

"Do you think I'm a pervert?" I rebutted.

We left our questions unanswered and Mackenzie pulled my tie from my collar, letting it fall to the floor before working on my shirt buttons. I let her pull my white shirt off my arms, leaving it behind me on the seat.

Now bear chested, I scooped her up off my desk and onto my lap, eliciting a high pitched yelp and giggle out of my piss covered Barbie. It was hushed by my eager lips on hers, then she began to hum like the piss she tasted on my lips was delicious.

Her young lips were softer than I imagined. They melted on mine like wet cotton candy as I snacked on them, my kissed getting hungrier as my cock got harder. She began to grind on my lap, wetting my black slacks with her pissy pink panties. I didn't mind one bit at the moment. I licked at her perfect little lips with my tongue, enticing them to part and let our tongues play.

She opened up to me and just as our wet, slippery tongues met, she let out a soft, sensual whimper. My cock was already at full capacity but every little noise she made made it twitch like it was trying to reach her pussy of its own accord.

After years of keeping my nose clean, there I was not-so-dry humping a student while we kissed behind my desk, but I wanted more. I wanted to go all the way. While we still kissed with fervor, I slipped my fingers underneath the straps of Mackenzie's bralette and pulled them down her shoulders. She promptly took her arms out of her bra through the straps and pushed it down, revealing round, perky breasts with small budding nipples as pink as her lips.

Mackenzie's tits weren't as small as they had seemed under clothes. I mean, they weren't double D's or anything but maybe B's or possibly C's. A perfect handful, freshly blossomed and untouched by gravity. I cupped one of them, lifting it to my mouth to suckle. Then the other.

"Mmmm," Mackenzie shuddered on my lap, "feels... so good!" she was barely able to speak. If she reacted this way to having her nips licked, how would she react if I licked her young puss?

"Mr. Hamilton?" Mackenzie sounded hoarse.

"Yes, sweetheart," I said, barely taking my mouth off her tit to speak.

"I think I gotta tinkle."

"Again?"

"That was only a little bit. I was trying to hold it until we could leave... I don't think I can anymore!"

"Then don't," I permitted her to piss in my lap as I luxuriated in licking her fine nubs.

A moment later I felt the wet warmth of a goddess' sweet syrup pour onto my pelvis, which made me bring her mouth back to mine and kiss her even more thoroughly than before. It was as if I was thanking her for this magnificent gift that was washing over me, soaking my pants, my boxers and my thirsty cock.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hamilton. I couldn't-" she broke our kiss to begin to say.

"Don't apologize, princess. I wanted you to. I should be thanking you for the privileg. In fact..."

I really did want to thank her, her pussy more specifically, and what better way than to lick it clean? I picked her off my lap and sat her on my desk again, her back lying flat on the surface with her lower mid section held in the air by my strong arms. I draped her knees over my shoulders, then pulled her watery panties from her pubic mound, placing them right behind my head along her legs.

Mackenzie's mons was waxed completely clean and her pussylips were tame and virginal, though she was far from being one. "You have the cutest little pussy, Mackenzie."

"Awww, thanks Mr. Hamilton. I always keep my kitty nice and smooth," she sang.

"Next time, just leave a little patch for me to play in," I said before indulging in her sweet sex.

"Yes, sirrrr-ooooo," she cried as I started to lick her from premium to her sensitive little morsel.

I lapped at her pissy slit with slow, deliberate strokes of my tongue, enjoying the taste of her sweat, urine and feminine secretions - the perfect trifecta of a girl's juiciness. I tongued through the inner folds of her peach and she began to moan and arch herself into me. I got the feeling she was enjoying it. "Oh my god, Mr. Hamilton! Mmmmmm," she hummed.

She convulsed lightly on the desktop, arching her back and shuddering as I ate her through her orgasm. I kept going at her sensitive clit until her body practically begged me to stop, cringing and jerking at every light touch. Once she stopped cumming and I felt I had sufficient thanked her, I started licking and sucking up the excess fluid on her thighs and pelvis.

"What are you doing?" Mackenzie asked.

"Cleaning you up," I replied simply and resumed my task.

"You could have used paper towel, silly. But keep going, it feels so good," she purred.

I lapped her up, making her titter when I hit certain parts of her tender body. After turning her around with her knees spread out on top of my desk, I stared at the picture of perfection before me - a nubile ass dotted with beads of piss above a recently satiated pussy. I cleaned the lobes of her bottom with my mouth one by one before separating them to go in between. I was sure to clear her narrow valley of all wetness before spending some time licking the cutest little crinkled asshole I had ever seen.

I licked the small twist of her butthole and she moaned delightedly and it was all my pleasure. After about a minute of gladly licking Mackenzie's ass, she turn around on the desk and stepped to the floor between my legs.

"That was amazing, Mr. Hamilton. I never experienced anything like that before. Nobody ever made me cum without even fucking me. I want to thank you for being so... selfless, I guess..."

I just smiled. She didn't understand how it really was my pleasure and how I really felt I was taking advantage of her messy situation. The fact she enjoyed it so much made me feel less of a creep.

"Now I want to return the favor. Let me clean you too. I peed all over your dick and it's only right if I clean up my own mess," Mackenzie reasoned.

"I suppose it is." Her filthy logic was hard to argue.

She pushed the bralette down from her waist to the floor then put her knees on top of the cups. I thought that was clever, and I was also reminded that she had done this before. She took off my belt and undid my wet pants in no time, then slid them down off my feet. My engorged member showed proudly through my black boxer briefs, making a tall mountain out of piss saturated cotton.

My star pupil was naked in front of me, kneeling on the floor on her bra, right next to her soiled undies. She enthusiastically gripped my rigid penis in her silken hand, squeezing so that the pee she rung out of my drawers coated her fingers. I couldn't help but let a small moan escape.

"I never seen a dick this big! I thought what they say about black guys was a myth. It's like a fucking banana! Shit!" Mackenzie stated with wide eyed excitement.

"And you have such a dirty mouth, Ms. Beck," I smirked.

"Not yet," she replied before she flipped my heavy dick out of their confines. She sniffed it at the side momentarily and hummed quietly in apparent enjoyment of the sweaty, pissy smell of my cock before slowly pursing her lips around the head. Her slick tongue circled my mushroom top while her lips sealed it in her warm mouth.

The sensation was unreal. I'm not sure if that was because of the forbiddenness of having my young student perform falatio on me or because she was just that good at it. She rinsed my rod in saliva and oscillated it in her hand at the base. I played in her feathery hair as she gobbled my cock further into her mouth inch by inch.

Mackenzie's pretty lips hadn't nearly made it down to where her fingers wrapped around my shaft before she jerked her head back up, gagged and coughed. "Damn," she wheezed, "I could never get a cock all the way down my throat. I don't know how girls do it!"

"You're doing fine, sweetheart. You just need a little practice, not that I'm complaining," I said.

"I've had practice. Just not on anybody this hung. Those boys barely tickled the back of my throat. Yours is by far the biggest I've ever practiced on."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Mhm," she hummed as she returned determinedly to her task.

Mackenzie tried to swallow me again a few times, only to choke and gag again, making a sloppy mess all over my prick. She was determined to succeed in everything and this was no different. After a while she was able to get me down closer to the base and stay there for a few seconds without gagging. She'd pull it out to get a breath and get back to it. I was surprised she had gotten so good so fast.

She started to murmur and hum soothingly on my cock, sending vibrations through me. It had seemed serene to her, pacifying herself on my manhood, while to me it was surreal to have an absolute dream girl's face in my crotch. Not to mention she was a student who was covered in her filthy fluids. But as heavenly as the moment was, my need for more of her grew with every moan and feminine sigh she made as she slid her pretty mouth up and down my penis.

"Fuck, baby girl, I need to be inside you!" I blurted a little more desperately than I had intended as I lifted her up off her knees, my cock popping from between of her suction cup-like lips. I turned her around and tried to sit her down on my cock but she dodged forward, sitting nearer my knees than my aching erection.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Um... no." Shit. I know where this is going.

"I'm sorry but-"

I cut her off. "Don't say that."

"If you got me pregnant, my parents would kill me! And you! Trust me, I want this as bad as you," she softened her tone and I pulled her back, squishing my cock between her shapely ass cheeks and my lower abdomen. "...but we can't," she sighed in disappointment as she wriggled against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and nibbled on her neck and ear, loving the little reactionary twitches and gasps she emitted, our clammy bodies plastered to one another's. "How about we go another route?" I said softly.

"We already tried that. Apparently I need more practice." I kissed from shoulder to neck to other shoulder as she spoke.

"But there's a third route, princess," I suggested calmly while caressing her breasts from behind, lightly pinching and rolling a nipple. I wanted to get her as hot as possible so she wouldn't be able to say no to me.

"What third route?" Mackenzie asked. I was surprised she hadn't caught on yet. She had been a part of a half threesome and gave blowjobs in a closet but didn't know about anal sex? Unlikely.

Rather than blurt out, 'let me fuck you in the ass', I gently lifted her up a little and put my hand underneath her bottom, my middle finger landing between her nubile crevice. "This route," I whispered in her ear when I found her little cavity with my fingertip.

"Oop." Mackenzie flinched when I inserted the tip of my finger into her asshole. "I don't know, Mr. Hamilton," she said innocently. She hadn't moved off my finger though, but lowered herself down on my right thigh, pressing me in a bit more. "Wouldn't that hurt?"

"No. Not if we get it loose first. And and lubricate it," I said, taking my finger out of her to wet with my own mouth. Lubrication - a fine excuse to taste a young beauty's rectum, not that I needed one. I sopped my finger with as much spit as possible then returned it to the girl's anal canal. I got down to the second knuckle and started to finger fuck her ass at a slow, regular pace. "Does that hurt, baby?"

"Uh uh..." she replied tentatively.

"Good," I said as I pulled my finger out again. This time I put two fingers to her lips, my middle finger that came out her ass and my index. The simple gesture was meant to show what was next as well as to ask for her own personal lubrication. She obliged willingly, using her hands to kind of fuck her own mouth with my fingers. It was wildly arousing to see such an eager, slutty side to a girl so innocent looking.

I stood us up and bent her slightly over the desktop and inserted my dripping fingers slowly into her tight orifice. All I could think about was how good her snug opening would feel constricting my cock as I pumped, but I had to be careful not to hurt her or else I'd be constricting my own cock, with my hand. So, I slowly finger fucked my star pupil in her ass until I felt she was ready. At first, Mackenzie was wincing and clutching my left wrist, then she began to relax both her hand and her rectum and soon she was moaning in pleasure.

"Are you ready?" I asked, pulling my hand out of her.

"Yes, I mean, I think so."

I gave her a few last kisses on her shoulders and neck before positioning my big dick at her rear entrance and pushing into her slowly. Mackenzie gasped softly, spread her legs wider and bent until her upper body was flat on the desk. Her butthole was extremely tight around my cock and the view of my thickness sticking out of her was unreal, but felt even more so.

"Oh, god," Mackenzie sighed as I progressed into her.

"Am I hurting you?" I stopped to ask.

"Not really. I just feel really... full," she assured before I continued inside her.

Now stuffed inside my student's ass to the hilt, I reset and pushed back in a few times, establishing a rhythm. Mackenzie apparently began to enjoy herself because she strummed her clitoris with her fingers. I grabbed hold of her hips as I pumped her full.

Inside my pelvis and lower abdomen sang with pleasure as my cock infiltrated the thick warmth of this young woman's forbidden hole. Fucking a student, on the very desk I taught behind, in the ass no less - the entire experience was deliciously and excitingly taboo. Not to mention the fact this ordeal began with the teen's pissy panties. I was in the most forbidden hole on the most beautifully forbidden person imaginable and I was so turned on by the fact I was taking advantage of this willing youth.

I scooped her up by the throat, not as to hurt her but so that she could feel my masculine strength, and stood her almost straight, her back arched against my intruding member. I whispered in her ear, "does it feel good, baby girl?"

"Yes, sir. Yes it does! Keep fucking my ass!" Mackenzie sighed.

I continued as I fondled, pinched and squeezed her nipples from behind, all the while keeping a restrained but strong grip on her throat. She whimpered in front of me in pleasure, telling me how good it all felt. "If this feels so good, imagine how it would feel inside your pussy."