Mackenzie's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would feel so good, Mr. Hamilton!" She exclaimed ecstatically.

I pulled out her tight, youthful ass and tried to reinsert myself in her delicate folds. My engorged cockhead barely grazed across her slimy wet entrance before she was squeezing it in her hand in protest. "No... I... I can't-"

"Yes you can, sweetheart. Just think how awesome it would be to have a real man's big, black cock deep inside you. How good it would feel."

"Mmmm," she hummed deliciously, "it would feel amazing, I could cum just imagining it!" she agreed, allowing my shaft to slide along her slick lips. "But I can't let you inside." Such teasing only made me hungrier. Keeping my squeeze on her delicate neck with one hand, I reached down to her clit with the other, joining her in molesting her pleasure nub.

"Let me inside, sweetheart. Or I won't let you cum again!" I grabbed her hand, stopping all motion, my cock parked between her legs going straight through and grazing her pussylips.

"No fair!" Mackenzie whined. She fought futilely to stimulate her aching clit but I was too strong. "C'mon, Mr. Hamilton, let me cum! I'll do anything!" she cried in desperation.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything else. I'll let you keep my dirty panties!"

"Hmm... I'll take it. But not good enough. What else?" I demanded. I wanted to see what else I could get out of the girl.

"What else?? Umm... I can pee myself for you every day for the rest of the year... an- and... you can have my asshole too! I don't care. Just let me cum! Please!"

"Not until I get what we both want!" I said steadfastly as I began to tease her clit with a finger, stopping when she tried to join me. "Hands flat on the desk, Ms. Beck!" She whined and obeyed, surely reasoning that some stimulation from me was better than none at all.

I toyed her tiny clit until she began to squirm and then stopped abruptly. "Asshole!" She giggled in a whiney voice, shuddering on the desk.

"Just say the word and we both can cum, Mackenzie. Its that simple. And I won't even cum inside you. Promise," I said then started another torturous round of toying. Then another. And another. Then finally, the young woman caved.

"Yes! Ok! Fuck my pussy Mr.Hamilton! Fuck me! Make me cum, now!" Mackenzie shouted.

"Yes, ma'am," I chuckled in victory as she bent back down over my desk, opening herself to me. I slipped into her slit which was slick with the juices of her arousal and her creamy cum. If her asshole had been a dream, her tight teen pussy was pure heaven! I slid easily into her runny pussy hole to the hilt, her canal seeming to send electrical signals through my penis to my brain that brought an involuntary, audible moan from my throat. I knew I wouldn't last long inside this paradise of a pussy, so I did my absolute best to make her climax first, after all, it was part of the deal.

I snuck my hand around to massage her pearl with her as I thrust inside her feverish pool of moisture. We both panted and moaned freely as ecstacy took control of us. We weren't even cognizant enough to realize we were still at school and should keep noise to a minimum. All we cared about was making Mackenzie cum. And make Mackenzie cum is what we did.

"I'm cumming!" she cried and shuddered. Her insides contracted and I could feel even more liquid stream down her feminine river.

"I'm almost there... gotta pull out," I announced as my pleasure built at one point in my lower abdomen, indicating I was about to cum.

"No!" Mackenzie said frenziedly. "Stay inside me! Keep fucking me. Just like that, Mr. Hamilton. Don't stop. Please, Don't stop! You can cum inside me. Just don't stop!" she begged as she pulled me into her by my ass cheek. She wasn't very strong but I was enticed by her plea to stay inside rather than her strength.

I continued stroking my star student's delightful, young vagina as we came together, her writhing and moaning wildly and me thrusting and spurting seed deep inside her. We were so wrong, but in the moment it felt so wonderfully right. I even felt proud to be pouring myself inside her youthful womb.

As we descended the peak of orgasm, I gently kissed her neck, shoulders and back. She stayed sprawled on the desk and I sat down in my chair, catching my breath while massaging Mackenzie's hips, lower back and ass. After a few moments she pealed herself off the desk and sat across my lap sideways. Without hesitation we both leaned in to press our lips together, then parted them to allow our tongues to dance. Her soft moans were as soothing to me as her supple tongue.

We stayed and kissed like longtime lovers, as if it was the most natural form of affection to be shared between a teacher and his student. Once we had enough of each other's tender kisses, we sat and cuddled on the chair with her in my lap, caressing one another softly in silence. Mackenzie and I remained glued together in a sweaty, pissy, post-orgasmic haze for a long time.

"So, I guess I should get going," Mackenzie sounded reluctant before standing to her feet and walked toward the spot she placed her skirt and shirt earlier. The halls were now empty and it was plenty safe for us to escape.

"Yeah, it is getting late." Neither of us wanted to discuss what had just happened at the moment. It would only complicate the nature of our relationship, but I perceived we both understood without saying.

She got dressed, looking as innocent as she had looked before being fucked by her teacher. When she got closer I could just barely see her the print of her still-stiff nips. I offered her bra but she refused it, saying I should keep it with her panties. Then I also got dressed, noting that my briefs and pants were still drenched in the girls piss, meaning I also had a need to sneak home.

I collected her panties and bra, stuffing them both in my pocket and passionately kissed her one last time before leaving the room.