Mack's Progress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Millie!" I said for want of anything else to say.

"Come off it, Mack; you want to feel these things wrapped around that dick of yours. I know that's the first thing guys think of when they see them."

"Well, not exactly, Millie; I was wondering whether a guy could suffocate between them actually," I replied in a smart arse fashion.

"Whole line of them in the village cemetery, Mack; believe me. Anyway if you want some of these," she said, looking down at her breasts, "I want some more of this fella," as she gave my rapidly deflating cock another squeeze."

She'd no sooner said that than she returned to the job in hand. Mind she did have to replace her harness first. Tits that size, are not kept under control by any normal bra. Then the low cut blouse went on over the top. I looked down at her cleavage.

"Tips and lots of nice big ones from the holiday makers," she said grinning up at me.

"One of the girls said that!" I commented.

"Of course, who'd you think taught them how to get the best tips out of the lecherous old buggers? You wouldn't do yourself any harm to wear a tighter pair of trousers Mack and concentrate on serving the ladies with a smile on your face. That's an impressive piece of meat you've got there. You never know; you might get lucky as well. Oh, by the way, with the holidaymaker women, always use protection; you can't be sure of who they really are, you know."

"Do you... um, use protection... with them, I mean?"

"Bugger, Mack, what do you take me for, a bloody slut or something?" Millie was looking and sounding annoyed with me. I can't say that I blame her, although the language that she normally used was somewhat explicit and maybe sounded smutty to my ears. But thinking about it, it was more likely she used that language to tease the male customers who thought that they might get lucky. I had noticed some of them slip in the odd grope now and again. And Millie hadn't exactly chastised them for it.

"I don't shag all and bleeding sundry, Mack, I just tease the buggers to hell." She looked down at those Bristols again, wobbled them from side to side seductively and then grinned at me. "A girl has to use her god given assets. Besides word would soon get around if I started putting out left right and bleeding centre. Couldn't have Philip Warminster hearing rumours like that."

"Philip who?" I asked.

"Warminster. His old man has 10,000 acres of the best land around here. He's going to marry me one day."

"You're engaged?" I said in total shock.

"No, not engaged. Philip wants to marry me though, always has since we were at school together. Silly sod's got a problem though; the whole damn family has religion real bad. You know the day after the bugger took my cherry; he went and confessed to the local Vicar. The Vicar made him promise never to touch me that way again until after we are married and the bleeding idiot not only made the promise, he's bloody well kept it."

"Silly bugger," was the only comment I could think of to make.

"Yeah, well, Philip fucked me that night and... well, he might be able to remain celibate, but I'm buggered if I can. I love sex and I intend to have as much as I need. I just have to find myself a nice, non-local guy who won't go blabbing to all and sundry. Preferably well endowed as well; Phillip's got a pecker almost as big as yours."

"But why not just marry the bloke and you can have all the sex you like. And 10,000 acres that ain't to be sneezed at either," I suggested.

"Can't. His grandmother got the story from the Vicar and she's threatened to disinherit Philip if he marries me. We've got to wait until the old witch pops her clogs. The moment she's in the ground, we'll be down that bleeding aisle like a bullet out of a gun."

"His grandmother! What about his parents?"

"Ah, they're as good as gold. His dad is always saying that if Philip can't marry me because of the grandmother, he should bang me anyway, before he does the job for him." She looked up at me with a grin on her face.

She must have read the question in my face.

"Naw, I ain't into incest!" Millie said.

"Would it be incest?" I asked. That's a question that had never come up in my life before.

"Dunno, but I don't intend to find out. Could you imagine it? I'll bet the dirty old bugger would want some, even after Philip and I got hitched; that ain't a risk I'm about to take in a hurry. You'll do nicely for the moment, thank you. Now just make sure that the bolts on the old door in the cottage bathroom are pulled back tonight." Millie grinned at me again, then ran up the stairs back into the bar.

It was well-gone midnight when I got out of the shower and I crawled into bed that night. The day hadn't been as bad as some, but bad enough. I suppose it must have been about one when I heard the old door that led into the pubs kitchen open, and then Millie's tits appeared around the shower room door. Followed by her cheeky face.

"Ready for me, stud?" she asked.

"I'm not sure this is right, Millie. You're all but engaged to this Philip guy," I said. That point had been rolling around in my mind all day. "Don't seem right to me somehow. You know it's what my girl was doing to me, don't you."

Oh, I suppose I'd better explain to the reader here, that I'd told Millie all about Lindsey and what I'd caught her doing, when we were chatting in the bar during a quiet spell one evening. I'd probably imbibed a little more of my free booze than I should of that day.

"Not quite, Mack. Did you ever fuck Lindsey?"

"No, I told you she wouldn't let me. That's what really got my goat. She was shagging him and wouldn't let me get a sniff. Don't do much for the old ego that, you know. I would have been mad about her being with him anyway. But her shagging him and not me; that really screwed with my mind."

"Yeah, I'll bet it did. You didn't look too good when you turned up here, you know. Anyway the point I'm trying to make here is that Philip did fuck me. The bugger was my first - to actually shag me that is - and I enjoyed every fucking minute of it. Three times I came, you know! Not bad for a first time, from what I hear. Most of the girls complain that it hurt the first time! Well, it didn't hurt me and I couldn't wait for the next time. But what does Philip go and do? The bugger cuts me off because that bleeding hypocritical Vicar told him that sex out of wedlock is a sin."

"Oh, I don't expect that the vicar is a hypocrite, Millie. It's just what he believes."

"Bollocks, do you wanna know where I first learnt about sex? Watching that dirty old bugger banging my mother, that's bloody where! My dad had passed on, and the vicar - he was just a curate back then - he came around to commiserate with my mother. They were still in the parlour when I went to bed, the sod was reading the bible and giving mother all that 'Father has gone to a much better place' crap."

"I got thirsty and went back down to get a drink sometime later, and the bugger was shagging the backside off my mother on the parlour floor in front of the fire. They were so into it that I watched the pair of them at it for an hour or so and they never knew I was there. Watched the old sod with her a few times since as well. And I've got a good idea how many other women in his parish the bugger services on the quiet as well. Not only widows either, I might add.

"He'd like to get into Bev's knickers, but she won't let him and the sod's hinted that he wouldn't mind getting into mine as well. I told the bugger where to get off."

"I'll bet you did, as well," I said with a smile on my face. This Millie was so down to earth and outspoken, that you couldn't help but laugh at the way she put things most of the time.

"Anyway, if Philip would shag me, I wouldn't be here now; but as the bugger won't, then you get to have some fun, okay?"

"I should imagine there's all kind of holes in the argument of your logic, Millie. But I don't think I can be bothered to go down that road. Well, not tonight anyway."

Millie, who had been sitting on the side of my bed, lent forward and kissed me. At the same time she lifted her backside off the bed and the covers were snatched away and thrown on the floor.

"We won't be needing them, or this," she said, breaking the kiss and removing her nightdress. "Here, have a suck on these. I know that's what you've been waiting for; all the guys like the idea of sucking on these buggers," she said, jamming one of her enormous nipples into my mouth.

It was pretty obvious to me that sex with Millie was going to be different to any sex that I'd ever had before. I figured that it was going to be all about sex and having fun. She made that pretty plain from the outset.

Whilst I worked on those Bristols of hers, one of her hands found its way down to my rampant member. Jesus, it couldn't be anything else with Millie trying to force a big soft football into my mouth.

"Seems my friend here needs a little attention," she said as she removed her tit from my face -- letting me breathe again - and lowered her mouth onto my cock.

Where that girl learnt to give head, I don't know but she was damned good at it.

"Take it easy, Millie, or I'm going to cum before we've got started."

"No problem. I'm sure I can get the bugger up again. Besides I like the taste of yours. The last bloke I had regular was into all that Indian and Chinese food. Shit, it tasted awful sometimes."

"Too much information, Millie."

"Sorry, hurts the old ego, does it?" she said, looking up at me.

"A little, yeah."

"Well, don't let it. His cock was nowhere near this big, I can promise you," she said, and then a curious expression came on her face. "Maaack, " she said in that drawn out way that tells you that you're just about to be asked a question or conned into something.

"Yeeeessss, Millie," I replied.

"I was wondering, have you ever gone down on a girl. You know what do they call it, muff diving or eating pussy?"

"Can't say that I have, Millie. Why do you ask?" I replied, as if I didn't know what was coming next.

"Well, I found this magazine on the side of the river. We had a bunch of young boys on a school boat trip; I think one of them must have dumped it before the teacher discovered it. Anyway I'd heard of muff diving years ago when I was at school, but I never heard of anyone - well, blokes, I mean - who'd ever done it. There were a couple of real lessies at my school and everyone called them muff divers, so I suppose that they did it."

"Yeah, I'm told that's something they do," I commented.

"Well, in this dirty mag I found, they said that men do it to women."

"Yeah, I've heard the same thing."

"And you've never done it to a girl?"

"No, the subject never came up. Look, Millie, I've only been with a couple of girls, you know. I'm not what you'd call a great lover or a man of the world, or anything. I suppose if a girl asked me to go down on her and I thought that she was clean I'd have a go. Not sure how good I'd be though."

"Mack, look, I don't know what you think of me, but I've only been with four different guys. Three if we don't count this morning with you."

This bit of information was a complete shock to me and I treated it with more than a little scepticism, but I was later to come to believe it.

"Honest, Philip was my first and after waiting for yonks for him to get up the courage, he only shagged me that one afternoon out by the windmill. Then when he refused to fuck me again, I got frustrated so I picked out this lad who was passing on a boat one day. Bloody disaster! He had the smallest cock I've ever seen and, well, all he wanted to do was suck on these things. Just to top it off, he or rather his mates thought that they were going to take turns with me. I kicked one of them in the balls and they soon got the message."

"And then there was John, a guy who was working at the boat yard along the river. He was a lot older than me and he taught me just about all I know. He never went down on me though, but then again, I never asked him to."

"What happened with John? You aren't shagging him anymore, are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"About two years ago the silly bugger got drunk one night and fell in the river on his way home from here. Probably tripped over someone's mooring line. They found him in the water the following morning and I've been going without since. Until you came in the bar the other day, I planned on bedding you the moment I saw you."

"You did?"

"Too right I did when I saw that bulge in your trousers, just after you'd clapped eyes on these buggers."

"Millie, those tits of yours give every red blooded man for miles around a hard-on when he sees them."

"Yeah, I'll give you that, but they ain't packing a piece of meat like this, are they?" she said, squeezing my cock.

"Millie, I don't study other guys' equipment, thank you, so I wouldn't know."

"Take my word for it, Mack. Anyway are you going to lick my fanny for me? I had a shower before I came down 'specially. After all I've sucked your cock for you, haven't I?"

"If that's what you want, I'll give it a try, but don't expect anything spectacular, will you?"

"Brilliant, I knew you were the right one," Millie said, and before I'd even prepared myself she climbed up and over me, then lowered her vagina's lips onto my face.

Yeah, well, I did just about everything I could think of, but I was scratching about in the dark a bit there. The only sounds besides some slurping from me for the next fifteen or twenty minutes were Millie's strange instructions to me and her moans of content.

"Yeah, that's it! Ooh, yeah, do that again! No, like you were doing! Oh, god, that's it, suck my clit again. Oh, Christ, how long is your tongue? You can do that all bloody night?" and then she suddenly said, "Oh, god, I'm cumin'!" and I nearly drowned in the secretions that flowed from her.

Then she slowly collapsed backwards off of me onto the bed. "Blimey that's almost better than getting fucked; I hope you'll do that to me again," she mumbled. Then after a short break to catch her breath she said, "I'd better take care of this guy again, hadn't I?" Then she turned over and started giving me an enthusiastic blowjob again.

"I'm gonna cum again, Millie." I warned her, but she just kept on sucking and bobbing away. I lifted my head and watched her gulp down my load. She looked up at me and grinned.

"I think we're going to make wonderful music together, don't you? Now lets give him some time to recover and you can screw my arse off for the rest of the night. How's that sound to you, luvver?"

"Tiring but enjoyable," I replied.

The rest of the night -- well, until I, or rather Millie, couldn't get my little soldier up again - was spent shagging in just about every different way we could think of.

Very early the following morning Millie woke me by sucking on me until I was ready for action then rode me like a woman possessed until she'd cum twice, and screwed the last possible available drop of output from my testicles.

Then she slipped her nightdress back on and sneaked back through the door into the pub. One thing that Millie told me to do, but I forgot about was to lock that door again. Well, I think I might have that first time, but I got a bit casual about it later,

Over breakfast I was to learn that it was Millie's day off, and I was to meet Philip, the guy I was hanging horns on, just after breakfast when he turned up to take her out somewhere.

Strange bloke, big and I suppose some women -- well, Millie at least -- would have thought him ruggedly handsome. But I got the impression that he had been short changed in the brains department somewhere. Any silly bugger who let a sex bomb like Millie work in a public house had to be a sandwich short of a picnic, didn't he?

I found it acutely embarrassing that evening when Millie and Phil returned and ensconced themselves at the bar where I was working that evening. The worst part was Millie's damned habit of calling every young male she ever spoke to Luvver, and older guys Luvvy in her Norfolk accent.

I was convinced she used a slightly different tone when talking to me and that Philip would pick up on it. I know that Bev had, or maybe she'd heard Millie during the night before; Millie was quite vocal when she reached a climax.

Millie went outside to see Phillip off and when she came back inside again after maybe half an hour of, I suppose, snogging, she announced she was going to bed because she'd had a tiring day. Then leaning close to me whispered, "Better pull those bolts back again, Luvver. The buggers got me all worked up and left me hanging again."

End of chapter 2

12