Mack's Progress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Mack," Patricia said, "We thought mother was going to proposition you that first week. You know, when she took you to the Cash and Carry. But then Millie got her hands on you..."

"Only because I saw him first!" Millie butted in. "I think Bev's steered clear up until now because I did get in first, but I can't see her hanging around much longer."

"Jesus! What have I got myself into here?" I asked no one in particular.

"A house full of sex starved women and you're the only stud available, luvver," Millie said with one of her cheeky grins. "Well, the only one that we can trust anyway. Now, why don't you get off the floor and give these two good friends of mine the seeing-to that they both seem to be dearly in need of. I'll see you all in the morning. And girls, don't wear him out all at once; Beverley isn't due back for another four nights yet."

Having said that, Millie turned out the light and left the three of us lying there on the floor. I extracted myself from the twins' grasp and sat on the bed. Michelle came and sat on one side of me, Patricia the other.

"Well, are you going to send us away or are we going to have some fun?" Michelle asked.

I looked at the naked and very beautiful young woman sitting beside me and then looked at Patricia sitting the other side.

"Oh, fuck!" I said out loud.

Patricia threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, pushing me back so that I was lying down on the bed. Within seconds I felt a pair of lips that could only belong to Michelle closing around my still rampant and pretty well aching member. Look, I'd been a naked guy rolling around on the floor fighting with two very shapely and naked eighteen-year-old young women. By that time I had a bad case of what I think the Americans call blue balls.

Now I've heard of two guys double-teaming a woman, but those two girls double-teamed me that night. One ground herself into my face, whilst the other bounced up and down, impaled on my cock. I would have loved to have a videotape of that night and the following three. On the last night before Beverley was due back, the girls visited me one at a time, staying for an hour or so each. I do believe the plan was for each of them to visit me once, but Michelle came back in three times and Patricia twice before I'd reached complete burn out point. Patsy did wake me early in the morning with a blowjob though, to even the score.

End of Chapter 3