Mac's Idea: Charly's Week in Heat

Story Info
The pretty fox has gone into heat, and Mac has the cure.
4.7k words
4.49
17.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SwitchMami
SwitchMami
49 Followers

Charly sighed and leaned against the bar, waiting for the cook to throw up the last platter of wings of the night, shifting on her tired paws with a flick of her ears.

Her amber eyes flicked to the clock as the cook thrust the red tray across the warming station, and he hit the bell with a forceful ding. "Order up!" He bellowed, looking right at her.

"Really, Mac? I'm right here!" Charly snapped, snatching up the order with an aggravated flick of her tail.

The big grey wolf laughed, hands on his apron, before winking at her. "Just wanted to be sure you knew it, vixen." He bared his fangs in a smile that had Charly rolling her eyes, lips twitching in her own grin.

Shaking her head, she turned and yipped toward the burly cook. "I know lotsa things, Mac. Lotsa things!" Her hips swung as she slipped around the bar, tail flicking happily as she snatched up drinks to deliver.

Mac shook his head, grin not leaving his face as he leaned against the window, inhaling deeply. "Oh, you don't know everything, little vixen," he murmured to himself, watching the curvy silver fox flirt with the customers.

Their dive bar was pretty packed, and the dining crowd had thinned, thankfully, and the kitchen was closed now with that last order of wings out. Men and women alike filled the large room, couples, groups and friends travelling through tables.

A cluster of men at the pool tables were laughing, and another set played darts near the bar. Minutes after picking up the food, heads slowly began to turn, following the pale-furred vixen as she wound through the room.

A careless drunk doe had knocked her drink to the floor, and the wolf at their table inhaled, his nostrils flaring, when Charly dropped to her knees on the floor and bent to mop up the spill.

Her black skirt cupped the roundness of her hips, hugging against her ass as she cleaned, the material shaking and swirling against her thighs as she stood to her feet.

Both tables had gone silent but for the women's chatter, and Charly shifted uncomfortably, wondering if she'd exposed herself, as the men slowly, quietly began talking again.

"Oy, Charly! Get your ass back here a minute!" Mac's bellow was heard clearly, and her ears flicked towards him before she briefly told the doe she'd get her a new drink, and slipped toward the waitress station.

"Mac?" She stepped down the short hallway that lead to the break room, watching as Alice, another waitress, flicked her black hair behind her shoulders, gave her a nod. The dark-furred feline winked and brushed against a red stallion at one of Charly's nearby tables. Charly smiled, laughing when a big red hand curled around Alice's thigh, fingers toying with her tail.

You'd think that cat was always in heat, the way she acts toward customers!

"Yea, Mac? What's up, boss?" The large grey wolf was her assistant manager, Alaric's right hand when it came to running the old pub, and not much escaped her bright, crystal blue eyes. Charly shut the door on the bar when he motioned for her to, and her heart kicked up, worry racing into her. "Wh-what did I do?"

Mac's serious face lightened, muzzle sliding into an assuring smile as he waved toward the large table against the stone wall. "No, it's nothing like that, I promise. Have a seat."

Charly's breath rushed out, and she clapped a hand between her breasts before she dropped onto a stool, her briefly-closed eyes missing the flare of Mac's nostrils, or the small shudder he couldn't repress.

"Oh, thank gods! I was so worried I'd messed something up. I know I haven't been here as long as everybody else-" The curvy little silver fox prattled on, still nervous at being called in for a private chat with management.

"You're nearing your heat, vixen," Mac smoothly interrupted, and Charly blinked, shocked, slumping against the tabletop as Mac moved up beside her. He didn't bother trying to hide his response, and she peeked from over her arm at the large bulge that pressed against his jeans.

She shuddered, sucking in a breath as she became aware of the dull, pressing ache deep inside her. It flared, growing to a burn as she stared at the wolf's erection inches from her face as his paw smoothed itself out between her shoulder blades.

"I ... it's early this time, I swear, Mac." Charly moaned, burying her face her hands, more in embarrassment that her blood suddenly felt sluggish in her veins, her nipples aching and hard against the thick table top.

"Oh, I know. Trust me, I know when all of you go into heat. We all do," Mac chuckled, his paw easing over her back, long strokes. "That doesn't change the fact that we have to figure out what we're going to do here." His thick fingers edged around her side, thumb teasing the side of her breast, searchingly, as his voice dropped, nostrils flaring as her growing arousal gave her scent an even muskier, headier note.

"...Do?" Charly's head lifted, but her shirt was gaping open, and Mac's gaze soon slid from her wide, golden eyes to the deep valley between her soft breasts. She jumped slightly, moving back, but she found herself letting his thumb rest against her anyway, not dropping his touch completely.

"Is there a ... boyfriend, or someone else we can call to give you a break?" Mac's eyes moved to hers, his paw pausing in its touch, thumb flexing against her softness.

"A break?" Her lust-addled brain wasn't connecting the dots, and part of her shouted the answer.

"To...ah, to give you some relief, so that the men stop staring at you like you're their favorite meal, and they haven't eaten in a month." Mac's voice was almost a growl, his cock jumping in the tight restraint of his jeans as her scent grew stronger, and he couldn't help but imagine the soft, pale white fur of her sex being slick and shining.

Charly's head shook, the thick braid of her her falling against his fingers. "No ... I haven't lived here very long, and so there's ... no boyfriend." Her cheeks flushed, a soft pink through her fur, and her ears dropped against her head.

Mac shifted behind her, bending against her back, his paws slipping around her sides, thumbs brushing against her breasts as his whisper feathers her ear.

"So, would you like a volunteer? It'll be a riot if I let you go back to work without a ... break." He leaned his hips closer, letting his hard cock press against her back.

A soft whine escaped her throat, and her mind spun, warring with her body. At the hot press of his erection, her sheath clenched, and her lips slicked together. She stands up, ready to move away, but Mac took it as response to his question, and pushes his hips into hers, cock pressing against her ass as she's pinned against the table.

"Noo," she sighs, head dropping forward as his hips drag, a paw pushing her to bend over the table. Charly feels one of his large thighs push between hers, and, even though her moan said one thing, she finds herself shifting, spreading, lifting to press the damp cotton of her panties against his bulge.

"Was that a ... no?" Mac's question was teasing, playful, and his hips ground down, thrusting slowly against the dampness, eyes glued to the way her ass pressed against him, cupped in simple pink cotton that curved over her cheeks, leaving the curves against his crotch bare.

Charly moaned when one paw curled against her hip, dragging her hips against him as his other flattened against the middle of her back, holding her against the sturdy table. She arched her hips, rolling them as her pussy grew even more wet with the course jeans stroking her sensitive flesh.

"No." Her voice was a rasp, breathy as she rocks her hips, hands moving beneath her chest, lifting to her elbows when his other paw shifts. Mac's low growl make her shudder, her insides clenching again, and she groans when his hand settles on her other hip, pulling her tightly back against him. He lifts her easily, higher on his groin, and settles into a grinding roll against her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Charly's yelp was sharp, sudden, and her cheek presses against the table at the pleasurable shift. Her tail flicks, flipping her skirt around her waist as she moans, hips squirming in his paws.

"So it's a yes, then?" Mac's fingers ease lower, claws raking over her hips, then curling against her ass as she whimpers, thighs twitching against his. His eyes shutter, a growl of appreciation rumbling in his chest as he watches the soft fur shift beneath his claws, and the way her body ripples as he slips one lower, claw sliding beneath the edge of cotton, point snagging before a finger eases in, tugging the soft cotton to the side. The dark pucker of her ass snags his attention for a moment before his senses flare, and he drags it further, dewy lips sliding to view.

Not waiting for her answer, he drops to his knees, tongue sliding out and lapping slowly through her folds.

Charly whimpered when he tugged her panties aside, but his long, warm tongue thrusting over her hyper-aware sex has her groaning out a cry, and pushing her hips back against him.

"Is it a yes, vixen?" Mac growls, the words a hot whisper against her aching flesh. One of his paws grips the back of her thigh, the other slowly freeing his long cock from its tight denim prison. His fingers wrap, stroking slowly as her lips clench, clit throbbing in front of his eyes.

Her eyes closed, Charly feels everything, from the heated breaths at her sex, to the fur on his arms tickling against hers. The part of her mind crying to not do this is silenced as the fox in heat takes over with a needy, desperate moan, "Yes!"

With a growl, Mac lurches to his feet, licking his muzzle, her musk in his mouth. He grips one hip, fingers pushing her thigh up, resting her knee on the stool beside them. She whimpers, lifting the other leg to rest on another stool.

He leans back, snarling with with lust as she presents her swollen, soaked pussy to him. Crouching a bit, he takes his cock in his free hand as he guides it to her opening. A growl vibrates him as he pushes against her tight heat. Snaking a claw in the crotch of her panties, he rips them open, flipping the ruined cotton up over her waist. Another growl rumbles as both of his hands grip her hips, and he thrusts.

Charly groans, crying out as his thick cock pushes from just between her lips to driving deep inside her pussy. She lifts to her elbows, arching her hips back as one of his paws lift, fingers curling around her tail.

Mac groans, lifting the silk to gaze down at her pretty asshole as his vulpine cock pushes inside the hot little vixen. Her soft yips and moans make his cock twitch, and he pulls back, freeing most of his shaft from her tight slit, before humming and driving it again, loving the way the pointed tip disappears into the swollen pink opening.

Her claws dig into the table, toes curling as he fucks her. Her nipples are tight, aching points as they rasp against the lace of her bra. His shifting her position allowed her to push her shirt up over her breasts, and now, she pinched one nipple through the lace, lifting to one arm as she rocks her hips back.

With a growl, one of his paws snakes up, batting away her fingers, squeezing her breast before tugging the cup down, pinching the nubbin and tugging it between his fingers. At her approving cry, his other paw pushes around her, pads seeking the nubbin his tongue had tasted earlier, and finding it, they begin a rapid twirl, rotating the button in circles as he straightens, driving his cock fully inside her cunt.

With a cry she quickly muffles with her fingers, Charly lifts, other hand on the table as she bucks her hips. The heat flares as she drives herself backward, watching her mound bulge as your thick cock spears inside her, whimpering as your rough fingers play with her clit.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come!" Her whimpers are needy and breathy, and she shudders when he slams his hips against hers and rocks, stirring against her womb. His pad doesn't stop either, working tighter, faster circles against the bundle of nerves, harshly growling before he pulls out and starts to fuck her good and hard.

"That's it, come, little fox. Come on my fat cock," he orders, twisting and tugging her nipple hard, claws raking over her breast before he reaches over and pinches the other, tightening slowly as the pad presses tighter against her clit.

Her head drops back as she orgasms, screaming, and his fingers free her nipple, slapping over her mouth before pulling her back against him. He leans back, two pads now stroking her clit with rapid motions as he holds her upright with rapid thrusts of his hips.

She shudders, one hand gripping each of his arms, crying out against his palm again as her sex squirts, splashing her cum onto the table, the stools, and her thighs. His hand doesn't relax, but his hand pulls away from her clit, wrapping around her waist, and her eyes close as he rams inside her, his pointed cock easing into her very womb as his knot presses tightly against her.

"Fucking hot little fox, squirting on my cock like that. You know what good vixen's get, hmm?" Mac grunts against her ear, and she whines, still spasming around his shaft. "Cum, baby, and soon."

Growling, he bends over the table, still covering her mouth, and plants his weight on top of her. With a snarl, his claws bite against her hip, and his hips pound against hers, his cock driving into her, knot pinching against the opening each time his tip pierces her womb.

Charly's clit is pinned, rubbing against the woodgrain, and yelps against his fingers with his incredibly deep thrusts. She shudders, nipples aching and hard against the cool surface, and she moans when she feels Mac drive into her with a growl, and screams when his claws dig in, balls emptying inside her womb.

A few more minutes rolled by, with both calming their breath, and Mac slowly lifted himself out of her. Tucking his limp cock back in his jeans, he righted himself, and slowly helped Charly onto a stool.

"If you want, stay after work, and we'll get together and make arrangements for the rest of the week, okay?" Mac smoothed his palm against her cheek, kissing the top of her head. "Go into the ladies', get cleaned up, and get back to work, hear? We've got two hours left, then we'll have our chat."

When she got to the bathroom, Carly was shocked to find out the entire thing has lasted barely ten minutes, but she was surprisingly satisfied, and ached in a lovely way. Grabbing a paper towel and using the sink to wet it, she cleaned both her and Mac's cum from her thighs. Her lips were swollen from her heat, and she pondered what he'd meant by "arrangements" as she finished righting herself.

She pushed her ruined panties into a deep pocket of her apron, and slipped out to the bar with a flirty smile at her tables.

This time, she was more aware, and she caught the disappointed flashes in the men's eyes after their nostrils would flare when she was nearby. Then, grinning eyes would flash to the kitchen window, where Mac sang along with the jukebox as he cleaned, and more than one man chuckled at her flushed appearance.

Charly was sensitive to the responses around her, and she was nearly glowing with embarrassment by the time Jimmy and Jasper started calling last call. She slowly relaxed as the last guest left, and they all swung into the motions of closing the place for the night.

After she changed out of her uniform, shivering at the little snags in the material from Mac's claws when he was gripping her hips, she pulled on her own clothes, tamping down some discomfort at wearing her dress without panties.

She shouldered her purse, strolling down the short hallway, only to be pulled up short when she saw everybody sitting at the big center table, beers in front of them, and she blinked.

"Slow poke fox," Mac chuckled, leaning against one of the stools. "We've been waiting for you." He waved, motioning her closer. "You can sit there, or by me, doesn't matter."

Charly sank into one of the seats, eyes wide and cheeks pink. "I didn't know we'd be - Why are...?" Her voice trailed off, and she accepted the drink that one of their bouncers, a tall moose named Damon, handed her.

"I told you that'd we'd talk later, and we are. I told everybody about the situation while you were changing," Everybody nodded, and Alice winked broadly, mouthing, "You lucky bitch" from across the table.

Her amber eyes widened at the meaning, and she twirled, gaping as she looked around the table.

Damon leaned back, looping one arm behind his head as they grey tank top tightened across his chest, his wide, heavy antlers scooping out and upward. One chocolate eye dropped in a wink, and his other thick fingers rested over his groin, lightly settling over the ridge that stretched along his thigh.

Jaz, the other bouncer, sat across from her, his slitted eyes narrow as he looked her over. Dark tan scales gleam over his scalp, and his pale tongue eases around her muzzle as he leaned against the table, the sleeves of his black tee shirt hugging thick arms, and tightening against the slight paunch over his buckle.

Charly found herself lost in the crocodile's reptilian gaze, and Alice's high giggle made her jump, clearing her head slowly. She blinked, realizing that the wiry bouncer had snared her with his Glance, and sipped from her drink as her eyes flitted back to the husky wolf at the bar.

"But ...I didn't think 'we' meant ... everybody!" She wheezed, fingers tightening on her purse.

She glanced over to where Alice relaxed against her boyfriend, perched in his lap. He was a slender and affable canine named Jasper, whose white fur was lightly speckled at his hands and ears. The pretty feline wore red capris and a white tank top, and Charly swallowed thickly as she realized that one of Jasper's hands was tucked between Alice's thighs.

"Well, flattered as I am that you'd think I could manage a young vixen in heat, it's just not gonna happen." Mac grinned, pulling on his own beer. He licked his lips and took a seat next to Charly at the table, settling himself between her and Jimmy, the red fox who played bartender with Jasper when things got rushed.

The short fox raised his bottle to Charly, winking as his tongue lapped the edge before taking a deep drink. She blushed, sipping at her drink again, unable to fight a shudder of intrigue and arousal at the heated glances her way.

"Alaric's away until day after tomorrow, and I know he'd like to be part of this, but we need to get this figured out tonight." Mac levelled a gaze at everyone around the table, lingering warmly on the squirming vixen beside him.

Thoughts of the manager, a large, burly brown bear, made Charly squeak. She could only imagine what would have happened if their grumpy boss had found her getting pounded in the break room with a bar full of people.

"What was that?" Charly flushed, sinking back against her seat. She realized that Alice had said something, and everyone was looking at her for an answer.

"Well, silly, I know what it means to be in heat. By tomorrow morning, you'll be a horny mess," Alice bent over the table, Jasper's hand on her ass as she leaned across to pass Charly a shot. "So now, the question is which one of these handsome men will you be spending the night with?"

Charly swallowed, her core clenching as she paled with realization of what this chat entailed. Mac told everyone she was single, and now every man she worked with was offering himself to be a fuck-buddy for the time she was in heat.

"No," Mac grumbled suddenly, arm curling around her chair. "Tonight, she's my responsibility. Tomorrow when she comes into work, it's someone else's turn." The big wolf looked down at her, dark promises shining, and she couldn't stop the lurch or clench of her muscles, and his nostrils flared, pupils dilating when the scent of her arousal hit him.

SwitchMami
SwitchMami
49 Followers
12