Mac's Idea: Charly's Week in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-Damon," Carly stuttered, eyes barely managing to tear from the blue, and she looked over to the bouncer, who leaned forward to curl his fingers around her thigh, squeezing.

"My pleasure," he murmured. Standing, she briefly saw the length of his erection, laid against his thigh, and he leaned down to kiss her, tongue slicking against her bottom lip. "I'll see you tomorrow, white fox."

The other men groaned, but not Jaz. He only winked again, standing and adjusting himself, before making his leave, pace slow and unhurried.

Alice giggled again, turning to scoot back over the table, helped by Jasper's guiding hand. Jimmy grinned, draining his beer before gathering the empties. He waved to the couple, who gathered their things and shut off the lights as Mac and Charly say at the table, staring as his pads rubbed along her neck.

With the bar dark, and everyone gone, it didn't take long for Mac to be throwing her purse onto the floor, and she gasped when he tore the leather from her hands.

"Get that shit off," Mac's order was harsh, and he pulled at her shirt before tearing off his own. It hit the table, and his fingers went to the pink bra, opening it and pushing it down her arms. She whined, and he spun her around, pushing her down on the table as he used his knee to force her legs open again.

Charly groaned, pushing up on her toes, and curled her hands on the edge of the table. She heard the jangle of his belt, and the rustle of denim, so she braced herself for the hard thrust ... that never came.

Instead, he dropped against behind her, cupping her thighs, pushing them wide as his tongue sworled through her lips. She squealed, hips arching as the broad tongue lapped at her clit for long moments, making her shudder and whimper. A growl vibrated against her, and his muzzle opened, tongue pushing deeply into her slit.

Her cry echoed off the walls, and her tail dropped, hips rolling. Within minutes, she was squirming atop the table, pleading when his tongue would leave her, and she whined, swearing with a groan as he suckled the taut bud of her clit between his teeth.

She bucked, thrusting back as she shudders, his lapping tongue stroking her into orgasm.

Charly's pussy convulsed against his tongue, and growling, Mac pulls away, straightening, flipping her to her back.

"Earlier, I wanted so fucking bad to cram my knot into that tight little cunt, but I couldn't." He impatiently shoves his jeans down to mid-thigh, and leans over her curvy body, pink nipples hard little berries on her chest. "Wouldn't have got a damned thing done."

Charly whines low in her throat, ears tipped back, and she draws her legs up. His claws rake on the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, paws sliding upward, pushing her thighs out. "Mmm, fuck yes," he thrusts, the underside of his cock sliding against her slick lips.

Mac pulls back, hips dropping, and she whines when the tip of his cock prods her entrance.

"But now, little fox, you'll wind up with my knot locked in that tight pussy." And growling, he thrust his hips forward, stuffing his pink wolf cock inside her slit halfway, drawing back before beginning a rough rhythm, making her yelp and whine.

Mac's eyes darkened, drawn to watching her breasts jiggle as he drove his cock into her, groaning as the tip prods against the opening to her womb. He leans down, licking at one of her tight little nipples before sucking it into his mouth, pulling hard as his hips hammer, driving into her with wet little squelches.

Her musk was driving him wild, and Mac could feel the hairs on the back of his neck bristling as his knot swelled. The scorching wetness around his cock was heaven, and the musk of her heat had him snarling, hackles raised, and he flipped her over.

The flip had her squealing in surprise, but she cried out when he placed her on the floor, hips spread wide beneath him. One hand squeezed her breast, the other clamped over her shoulder, breast against his arm, and she cried out when his hips drove forward, claiming her cunt all over again.

Moans, groans, and growls echoed through the empty bar, and Mac pounded the little bitch, snarling loudly when he gripped her shoulders, cramming his knot inside her. Her instant, squealing moans barely preceded the clamp of her around him as she came again, and he growled, hands dragging to her breasts, pulling her up, and bouncing her as much as he could with his knock locking him inside her.

Charly moaned, hips writhing even as her pussy screamed, fingers dropping to the arms holding her upright. It burned, but white-hot in a way that made her nipples ache, and she groaned when Mac began nipping at her neck, claws teasing the nubbins, and she began to rock her hips.

His groan mingled with hers, and then he took charge again. Claws trailed along her flesh until he gripped her waist and started moving her on his knot. She gasped, obeying the command he whispered into her sensitive ear canal. She yipped, head falling against his shoulder as she teased the engorged button that was stretched by his knot, rubbing it in tight circles.

Charly's nerve endings were on fire, and her eyes closed as another orgasm rushed toward her. She held out, rocking her hips, changing directions on her clit, until she couldn't anymore. Her back arched, and a scream flew from her lips as she came, this time her cum splashing against the heat of the wolf's balls, drawn tight against his body.

With a howl, he dragged her spasming body tight against his, his cock twitching briefly before his cum jets from the pointed tip, straight into her womb. Growling, his huge load filling her with each thrust, his head lowers, and he nips and laps at her neck as she shudders, going limp as she straddles his thighs.

Mac stood, holding her carefully. "We'll be stuck like this for a minute, so let's go sit in Ric's office."

Charly whimpered, body rippling with each of his steps to the room nearby, and moaned when Mac settled carefully into a giant chair. He eased her against his chest when she yawned, and folded her in his arms.

"Rest now, and when you wake up, we'll go back to my place." When Charly turned her head to look at him, she met his smile, and she felt herself clench again at his next words.

"I'm not done with you yet, and you, my dear horny little fox, won't be satisfied until your belly's swollen with cum."

Fin... for now.

****

My first furry story, or nonhuman for the readers of Lit, and I'm a bit nervous. Be kind, but all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

12