Macy and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers

"Am I doin' it right?" Macy asked.

"Oh yeah! Don't stop!" I reassured her.

I spread my legs apart and she moved closer so she could put her left elbow between my legs. She then reached up with her left hand and placed her fingers under me so that my balls were resting in the palm of her hand. In this position, the tip of her middle finger was almost directly beneath my butt hole.

As she continued stroking my meat, I guess I started moving up and down a little bit and that made her middle finger come in contact with my back door. At first, it felt weird and really dirty. My sister's finger was touching my asshole! But it also felt ... good! I wanted her to keep touching me back there.

"That feel's good," I said. "Everything you're doin' feels great!" I emphasized "everything" so that she would know I was okay with her touching me back there.

I had my eyes closed so I didn't see her moving but I felt her hair on my leg, then I felt something wet on my dick. I opened my eyes and looked down and I saw Macy licking my dick. She was licking it like a lollipop and it felt very fine, thank you!

"Macy, that feels so damn good!" I proclaimed. "Don't stop, please ..."

That just encouraged her more and she took the head of my dick between her lips and started moving down on my man rod.

'So this is a blow job!' I thought to myself. 'No wonder other guys talk about it so much!'

"Macy, if you keep doin' that very long, I'm gonna cum!"

She stopped long enough to say, "Good. I want ya to," and she then immediately returned to swallowing my meat.

As she continued, I felt the familiar feeling of pressure building behind my balls, getting to the point when I knew that an ejaculation was inevitable.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her, as I was sure that she wouldn't want me to cum in her mouth, but she didn't stop.

She started sucking while moving her mouth up and down and then she pushed with her fingertip so that it put pressure on my butt hole. Her finger didn't push into me but the pressure on my anus was all it took for me to lose it. I started pumping doses of sperm into her mouth and she kept sucking like it was the greatest thing ever. She didn't let a drop escape and she didn't stop until my unit had gone into sleep mode.

She then sat up in the bed and turned around so that she could lie beside me.

"How was that?" she asked, obviously needing some reassurance that she had done well.

"If you weren't my sister, I'd propose to you right now. That was incredible. I've never had a girl make me cum with her mouth and I never understood why guys went so crazy about it, but ... wow, that was insane. And, I guess it was kinda weird havin' your finger touch me back there, but ... after I got over the weirdness of it, it really felt good. I just hope that it wasn't too weird for you."

"I'd do anything to make you feel good," Macy said. "If we continue our lessons tomorrow, I'll show you. I'd show you right now, but Mom and Dad will be home in a few minutes, and them findin' us naked together probably wouldn't be such a good thing."

"You got that right! Tomorrow after school?" I said as we both got out of bed and started collecting our clothes.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," she said.

I looked at Macy and I felt closer to her than I had ever felt before. I wanted to hug her and feel her body against mine and I wanted to kiss her.

She was looking at me and the look in her eyes suggested that she was afraid to move, like she was afraid to show her feelings if they would not be welcomed.

I dropped my clothes and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and I whispered in her ear, "Nobody in the entire world makes me feel as safe as I do when I'm with you ... and especially when I'm naked."

She laughed a little bit and then we looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Tom," she confessed.

"I love you, too, Macy!"

* * *

The next day at school, all I could think about was what was going to happen when Macy and I got home. Fortunately, I'm a good student and the teachers like me so maybe they were cutting me some slack when I was staring off into space instead of listening to their lectures.

When the final bell rang, I ran to find Macy at our usual spot for meeting. Just seeing her made me feel better.

We started walking and she began our conversation. "So, what do you wanna do when we get home?"

"You know what I wanna do! How about you?"

"Oh, I thought maybe I'd take off my clothes or maybe I'll let you take off my clothes ... and then you can do whatever you want with my naked body. How's that?"

"You sure know how to make a guy go nuts," I said, not really complaining.

"Tom, seriously, I wanna get somethin' straight with you about what we did yesterday. We can use each other to get some experience but I hope that what we do doesn't make us have less respect for each other. And, when I said 'I love you,' I meant that I love you in a way that's stronger than the usual brother/sister sibling love, but ... I didn't mean that I'm in love with you and I wanna get married and have your babies, which, by the way, wouldn't happen right now anyway 'cause I'm on birth control. But, anyway ... we need to look out for each other, okay?"

"Macy, you are the best sister in the world, even without yesterday, and I don't wanna have your babies, either. As long as we both know what we're doin and tryin' to help each other ... there isn't any reason to respect each other any less, and ... I love you too much to do anything to hurt you."

"Okay, well ... I guess we're far enough away from school now, uh ... if we're practicin' for when we get a boyfriend or girlfriend ... most girls like to have a guy hold their hand, so ..."

I reached over and offered my hand to her. After I had her fingers firmly within my grasp, I gave them a little squeeze, as if to say 'I'm here for you, friend.'"

We walked home in silence and that was okay. I was concentrating on the feeling of holding her hand. It was nice.

We walked into the house and locked the doors behind us.

"My room today," I said. Macy followed me into my bedroom. I set my books down and I turned to her.

"I want to undress you," I said. She simply nodded her head in agreement.

She was wearing a skirt which zipped on the side. I unhooked a button and then pulled down the zipper tab. Her skirt fell to the floor.

She was wearing a short sleeve shirt which buttoned up the front. I quickly unbuttoned the buttons and pushed it off of her shoulders.

I knelt in front of her and moved her skirt aside as she stepped out of it. I pulled her shoes off. I turned my gaze to her little white panties.

"Lookin' at you in just your panties and bra makes me get hard, Macy. I hope you're gonna make me cum today. I sure wanna make you cum."

I stood and announced, "I'm gonna take off your bra, now." I reached behind her and unhooked the clasps. I pulled the straps from her shoulders and she let them continue falling down her arms. I threw the bra aside.

"You're standing in front of your brother in just your panties, Macy. You're a naughty girl. Naughty girls get their panties pulled down ... but, first, I wanna touch your boobs."

Macy looked at me and again nodded her assent. I reached up with both hands and touched her nipples. They both got hard. I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. I detected a tiny gasp from my sister.

"Yesterday, when I saw your nipples for the first time, I didn't tell you what I really thought. Now I'll tell you ... I wanna lick and suck on my sister's nipples."

Again she nodded. I leaned forward and brought my lips to her right breast. I began kissing her boob, brushing my lips against her nipple, and then I licked my tongue across her areola, and finally I held her nipple between my lips. I gently licked and then started sucking her nipple into my mouth.

I loved the taste and the sensation and I loved the effect it was having on Macy.

"Do you want me to pull down your panties?" I asked. Yet again, she quickly nodded. "I wanna hear you say it. Tell me what you want."

"Pull down my panties and lick my pussy 'til I cum. I need it real bad!"

I had certainly seen guys eating pussy in porn but I had never done it. I had the urge to do it the previous day, when Macy and I had first started exploring each other and now I would have my chance.

I knelt in front of her and slowly lowered her panties to the floor. I leaned forward to try to plane a kiss on her pussy but I was in an awkward position to actually make contact with the intended target.

"Lay sideways on the bed with your legs hangin' off the side," I requested.

She lay back and had her body so her behind was at the edge of the mattress on the side of the bed. Perfect. I knelt by the side of the bed, in between her two legs.

"Now, put your feet up on my shoulders," I said, sounding as if I knew what I was doing. I had seen this in porn but, as I said before, had never done it.

She did what I asked and the only thing left to do was to eat pussy. I was glad that she had shaved all of her pubic hair; the idea of eating pussy that was covered in hair sounded like it wouldn't be as nice.

I started out licking up on one side, but avoiding the middle, and then shifting to the other side, then I started over. Each time I started over, I started a little bit lower and a little bit towards the middle. By the fifth or sixth time, the tip of my tongue was touching her little puckered hole and I was crossing directly over her clit.

I could tell when my tongue reached her clit because she would gasp and her pelvis would make a little movement upwards. After a few more series of long, slow licks, she stared making the same noises when my tongue touched her anus. After a few more passes, I decided to change the routine.

The next time my tongue hit her clit, I started licking in circles around it. At the same time, I reached up with my left hand and started squeezing her right nipple. Macy was getting more aroused, her breath was becoming more shallow and rapid, and her pelvis was making very definite thrusting movements.

Wanting to take it up yet another notch, I stopped licking in circles and began sucking her clit into my mouth. It wasn't a huge organ but it was big enough that I could get it between my two lips and then tease it with the tip of my tongue.

Apparently, that was ground zero for explosive orgasms. Macy began moaning, "Oh gawd, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Her back was arched off the bed and she was trying to thrust her pussy into my mouth. She continued thrashing about for a few seconds and then her ecstasy began to retreat.

"If you weren't my brother, I'd propose to you right now," she said, mirroring what I had said to her yesterday after her superlative oral sex delivery. "Yesterday, when you said that me touchin' your behind felt good, it sounded kinda weird, but ... you were right. When you were lickin' my booty just now, it felt good. Not as good as when you got Miss Clitty between your lips, but ... you can do that again anytime."

"I'd be happy to do whatever gets you off," I said. With that comment, I placed my hands on the back side of her legs, directly above her knees, and pushed backwards so that her pelvis rocked up and back. That brought her pussy and behind up and accessible to me.

I leaned forward and placed my tongue directly on her anus and began licking in circles. "Like that?" I asked. The resumption of her moans told me that what I was doing was driving her crazy.

While continuing a tongue assault of her ass, I reached down with one hand and began rubbing her clit. "Oh, Tom, fuck me! Fuck me!"

I didn't know if she was saying 'fuck me' like 'wow, that's really hot,' or if she meant 'stick your dick in me and wiggle 'til it squirts.' I decided that it was ambiguous enough to construe as an invitation, so I stood and pushed her back on the bed a little and then leaned forward so that my body was directly over hers.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" she asked.

"If that's what you want," I said. She just nodded her head. "But I want you to say it out loud and tell me what you want."

"I want your dick inside me and I want you to cum in me."

"You're a ... a virgin," I said as an acknowledgment that this might be uncomfortable for her.

"Yes, but ... a vibrator took care of my ... hymen last year."

As soon as I heard those words, I felt her hand reaching down and grabbing my dick to align it with her pussy. I pushed forward and felt the General sliding in to the tightest, slickest, warmest place my dick had ever been.

Macy's pussy felt wonderful. Knowing that it was my little sister's pussy made it even more exciting. It was absolutely forbidden for me to have any knowledge of her flesh yet I was on top of her with my dick in her pussy and my balls against her ass.

"You feel so damn good, Tom," she said in a breathy voice. "Don't stop 'til you cum in me."

I had no intentions of stopping what I was doing. Every time I plunged into her womanhood, it felt that I was going deeper. It felt as if her pussy had been designed as a storage space molded especially for my dick. Every inch of her pussy was grabbing my dick and squeezing and I wanted nothing more than to shoot my cum into her and fill her pussy. Suddenly, I thought about the risk of doing that.

"Should I pull out before I cum?" I asked desperately, not wanting to hear her say 'no.'

"No! I'm on birth control," she replied.

With that green light, I started fucking her faster and harder. Her moaning became louder and more constant and I thought she was probably close to having an orgasm.

"Tell me when you're close," I requested.

"I'm real close! Cum in me," she begged as she began pumping her pelvis towards me in time with my thrusts.

I felt a tightness in my balls and I knew I was close. Without slowing my thrusting, I leaned forward to kiss Macy on the lips. "I love you," I said as I felt the first blast of semen rushing through my dick and entering her wet hole.

"Oh, fuck," she said as her body against tensed and her back arched off of the bed.

The pulses of my cum slowly subsided and I stopped humping, coming to rest with my dick totally buried in her tight teen pussy.

"Macy, I don't care if you are my sister. You've gotta marry me," I said. "I've never felt anything so damn good and ... holy cow, it's like your pussy was milking me to get every drop of cum."

Suddenly, I felt like a man. I knew about sex. I had experienced sex and it was great sex. It felt great to me and I had made my special girl feel good. I had proved that I had what it takes to please a woman in bed. I felt relieved.

"Tom, I don't know about the marryin' part, but I sure wanna do that again ... a lot! It feels so good havin' your dick in me and feelin' and knowin' that you came in me made it even better. You just can't imagine how it feels knowin' that I was the one who rocked your world. I don't know how you feel, but ... I don't need to find a boyfriend now, 'cause I've got you."

"Yeah, ain't no girl that could make me feel any better than you do. But ... we can't let anybody know, 'cause Mom and Dad'll freak out and kick me outta the house."

"Okay, I won't tell anybody, but just remember: if you need to cum, that thing belongs to me," she playfully warned me.

"Ditto," I said, remembering the line from the "Ghost" movie we had both watched recently.

* * *

Macy and I started getting into a routine of coming home from school and having sex before our parents returned from work. It was a routine but having sex didn't feel like a routine thing for either of us. It was new and exciting and made my ego soar, and it felt damn good. Real good.

We started exploring different types of sex. Apparently, girls talk about this stuff with each other a whole lot more than guys do. Somebody would mention 69 to Macy and she'd want to try it that afternoon. We did 69 with me on top and then we did it with her on top. We had sex in the missionary position and we did it doggy style. We did it with her on top and then we had to use the computer to figure out what 'reverse cowgirl' meant. I really liked that one because I could play with her behind when she was going up and down on me. Sometimes, when I was licking on her pussy, I would dip to the south and get a few licks on her heiny. She always seem to enjoy that and I got worked up when she reciprocated with me.

When "Aunt Flo" came to visit, Macy would display her oral skills. I had nothing to compare her to, but I thought she was superb. Every now and then, Macy would be horny while she was having her period and she would ask me to watch while she got off with a vibrator. I always needed a hand job or blow job after watching her masturbate.

Macy's friends never talked about anything too wild, like threesomes or doing it in public. I really wouldn't have wanted to do those things anyway and I don't think Macy would have had any interest, either.

One day, on the way home from school, Macy started talking about her girlfriends and their sex talk.

"Donna was talkin' about Billie wantin' to have anal sex and she said the whole idea was gross. The she said maybe Billie was queer and that's why he wanted to do it. I didn't say anything back to her but ... what do you think?"

"Well, I've never done that, you know, I mean ... we've never done that, so how would you know if you liked it unless you tried it? I don't think Billie's queer; you know, maybe if he wanted to stick it in my butt, maybe he'd be queer, but not with Donna. I know that when you touch me back there, it feels good and ... sometimes ... I wish you would do a little more, like stickin' your finger in me a little bit, and ... sometimes, when I lick on you back there, I don't think it's gross and, yeah ... I think I'd like to try it if you wanted to try it."

"I know some girls say it hurts but other girls say it's okay if the guy uses a bunch of lube and some girls say it feels good. You're right; we won't know unless we try it, so ... if you wanna do it, I'd try it."

"Sure," I said, hoping that I didn't sound too over-eager. "Do you know anything about doing it back there?"

"No, I don't think I've watched as much porn as you!" she teased me.

"Actually, I watched a few videos which were kinda like instructional how-to videos. What they said was too get you plenty worked up first, and then start with my tongue and finger, and then use lots of lube and go slow when we finally do it. And the chick in the video moaned really loud when the guy came in her butt!"

"You're such a liar!" she retorted.

"No, she really did. It looked like she really got off on having it in the ass."

"Well, we can try if you promise to go slow and stop if I say to stop," Macy warned me. "I've got lube that I use with the vibrator."

"You know I don't wanna hurt you," I said, "but I'm getting a boner just talkin' about it."

"We'll be home in a few minutes, so try to think about something else 'til then."

Of course, I could think of nothing else until we got home and I tried to carry my books so that the hard on in my pants wouldn't be too obvious to the neighbors.

When we got home, we locked the doors behind us and went to Macy's bedroom. By this point in our relationship, she was pretty comfortable with being naked around me so she just started taking off her clothes. I did the same thing and soon we were standing in her room, hugging, arms around each other, kissing, with my erection pressing into her stomach.

"Lay down and let me lick your pussy," I said.

She took her position at the side of the bed and I knelt between her legs and started teasing her girl parts.

"Put your feet up on my shoulders," I asked and she quickly complied. This had the effect of exposing her bumhole to me and I started dropping my tongue down to taste of her backdoor pleasures.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers