Macy and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

Once I started sucking on her clit, I brought my right index finger up to her butt and started tracing circles around the target. When I began moving my finger over the wrinkled ridges of her pucker, she started moaning and telling me that it felt good.

As her arousal increased, I applied pressure to my fingertip, hoping to get at least the tip inside her butt. Her anus was just too tight and it wasn't working.

"Maybe you need to put some lube on me," she said. "It's in the top drawer by the bed."

As I reached over to get the KY, Macy rolled over and climbed up in the bed. Her little behind was sticking up in the air, her legs were spread wide, and it was so inviting! I wanted to lick it and I wanted to finger it and then I wanted to fuck it.

I crawled up between her legs and placed my face over her behind. I dove in and started licking like a hungry man jumping on a plate of fried chicken. The moans coming from her encouraged me even more.

I brought my finger to her little pucker and teased her with it for a few seconds, and then I brought out the KY. I poured a generous amount into her butt crack and used my fingertip to push it towards her hole. As soon as I had enough on my finger and around her heiny hole, I returned to ground zero and started pushing. This time, my finger began plunging into her butt.

"Go slow!" she warned me.

"Okay," I replied. My finger was buried to the first knuckle and I stopped its forward movement. I kept my finger motionless for a few seconds and then started slowly moving it in circles, pushing out against her sphincter.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good," Macy told me. "Just go slow."

I continued moving my fingertip in circles but also began pulling it out and then pushing in. I eventually had my finger in up to the second knuckle.

"Put your hand under you and play with yourself," I told her. "It'll help."

Her butt raised up a little as she pushed her hand down towards her pussy and then I could see her fingers as she moved her hand beneath her body. I returned to slowly pistoning my finger in and out of her rear end and she started slowly thrusting her hips to meet my thrusts and drive my digit further into her forbidden orifice.

"I'm ready," she said. "Put it in me back there."

I got up on my knees, straddling her behind. I squirted some KY on my unit and put the tip of my dick on her pucker. My meat was already harder than Chinese arithmetic and her asshole was ready to accept me. As I pushed, I felt minimal resistance and then I was inside her.

"Stop, just for a minute," she said. "I need to get used to how it feels."

I paused until she signaled for me to resume. I began pushing, slowly, and the feeling was indescribable. Her ass was even tighter than her pussy and the very idea of having my dick in my sister's butt was so utterly naughty, forbidden, and disgusting, that I was more aroused than I had ever been in my entire life.

After 10 or 15 seconds, I was inside her as far as I could go.

"You can't imagine how damn good this feels to me!" I said.

"It feels ... different ... it doesn't hurt, but ... keep going," Macy responded.

I began pulling back and stopped before I completely withdrew, then began to plunge forward again. It felt as if she might be starting to relax and not tense up. I slowly completed my forward motion and began to pull back out.

"You can go faster now," she said.

I started increasing my pace until I was thrusting into her ass the same as I thrust into her pussy. My dick felt like it was on fire. I needed to cum so badly.

Macy was starting to get into it. It sounded like she was getting aroused. "Keep playing with your pussy," I encouraged her.

"Oh, fuck, I feel so full!" she said. She started moaning.

"I'm close. Do you want me to cum in you?" I asked.

"Don't stop!" she demanded.

I kept thrusting and I squirted a bit more KY on my meat. I positioned my torso a bit lower and then reached beneath her and grabbed her left nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass!" I said. The delivery of those words seemed to trigger her orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried. I felt peristaltic waves of pleasure occupy her ass and squeeze my dick. Her body became rigid and that was all I needed to go over the edge. I felt a wave of cum start to surge through my manly apparatus.

"I'm cummin' in your ass!" I said as my dick began to deliver its milk into the abyss beyond the forbidden door. I continued to pump my hot liquid into Macy and her body remained stiff until my dick stopped delivering its man juice.

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. When my dick went limp, I slowly withdrew from her silky slide. As soon as I had completed my exit, my fell down on the bed beside her.

She looked over at me and our eyes locked together. "Macy, I know you're my sister and I know what the laws are, but ... I can't imagine ever wanting anyone else in my life."

"Ditto," she said.

"I know this is risky, but ... we've gotta talk to Mom and Dad."

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers