Macy Sheds Another Inhibition

Story Info
Wife sheds another of her inhabition in the tropics.
5k words
4.3
311.7k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back I found a web site that sold the most beautiful sexy little bikinis you have ever seen. So naturally I bought three of them for my beautiful wife Macy.

We were planning a trip back to the Dominican Republic and I wanted to give her a special surprise, and I thought these bikinis would compliment and display her curvaceous body perfectly.

For those of you who haven't read any of my previous stories allow me to describe Macy. She is 5'7" tall with shoulder length golden blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Long strong legs topped by a peach shaped ass and the most fantastic set of natural 36DD tits I have ever seen.

I bought what the good people that manufacturer of these wicked little bikinis call a Diamond Lace bikini in turquoise, a Satin Sheer in pink, and an Eyelet Mesh in black.

They were all made of a stretch material. So right out the package they seemed extremely small before the elastic fibers were allowed strained and elongated over the sumptuous sensual curves of the female form. They were also quite sheer. Shadows and glimpses of flesh evident through the diaphanous weave of the fabric supplying minimal coverage at best. These sexy little bikinis were clearly not for the timid or faint of heart, so I believed they would suit Macy perfectly.

Macy and I have been exploring the limits (if there are any) of our joint sexual existence. She has recently found that she felt more then just comfortable in the persona of the aluring temptress. She has taken to teasing and occasional flashing. Most of the time without seeming overt. She has as I have detailed in a previous story had limited sexual contact with another man. So I had no doubt that she would thoroughly enjoy her new revealing beach and pool attire... My how things have changed.

The last time we were in Punta Cana she had made several comments about the European women going topless on the beach, and the men (including me) watching them.

"Why are men so mesmerized by a woman's breasts?" She asked.

"Well aside from the beautiful smooth curves. The sensual movements, and the fact that men are more visual then women are. There is a scientific explanation. I just saw a show about human sexuality on the science channel and they said that a woman's breasts were not just for feeding baby's. They said that they were also part of the sexuality. That women displayed their breasts showing their desire and desirability. Primal man being hunters and as I said, they were very visual. The sight of a woman's breast stimulated something in the visual region of the brain. So I guess men look because we are designed to look hunting if you will, for the best mate. That and we enjoy looking."

"So you look because it natural for you to look?"

"Yeah something like that. It's in our hard wiring."

"Well it's hard," she said with a smirk, "but I don't know if I'd call it wiring."

Looking intently at her I said. "You know I wouldn't mind if you went topless on the beach.

"In your dreams," she laughed.

"Yeah mine and every other guy on this beach."

"Forget it. If you want to see my breasts you can look all you want when we get back to our room, but I don't want every lecherous male on the beach gawking at me. It's bad enough how they look at me now."

That's how our last vacation went. We had a good time but my wife's top stayed on in public. I was hoping this time would be different.

We had an early flight out of Newark N.J. and we landed in Punta Cana around 10:30am. We had done this before so we had all our forms filled out and quickly made our way through customs and immigration. By 11:15 we were in a cab and heading for our hotel, which was about a thirty five minute drive from the airport.

We had picked this hotel for several reasons. It was highly rated for facilities amenities and food. It was all inclusive so we didn't have to worry about carrying money or running a tab, and it was couples only. No kids, no singles, and in the Dominican Republic for better or worst a couple consists a man and a woman. Those are their rules not mine if you don't like it take it up with them.

We checked in and were promptly brought through the lush tropical grounds on the back of a golf cart to a four story waterfront building.

The room was on the forth floor had a balcony with a great view of the palm tree shaded beach that went on for miles. The bright blue sky had a few puffy clouds slowly drifting by, and the ocean was a composition in shades, from pale aqua marine to a deep ocean blue. The waves crashed on the barrier reef about a half mile off shore leaving the water at the sands edge calm and tranquil with little more then a knee high wave.

From our balcony we could see people some in small groups some couples walking on clean paved paths to and from the beach. It looked like paradise to me but something seemed to be troubling Macy.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked.

"Oh nothing really."

"OK... That means something is wrong, what's bothering you?"

What came next is the absolute truth you can't make this stuff up.

"I should have looked at our old vacation picture before we came here. You know ... the pictures you took of the beach that just happened to have a group of women walking past. I'd forgotten how small the bikinis are that the euro women wear. My bikinis may be sexy at home but here I'm going to look like I'm wearing a wet suit in my north east American bikini."

"Well I may have a solution to your problem." I said as I reached for my carry on bag. (Yes I put them in my carry on I didn't want to take the chance of them being lost). Anyway I reached into my bag and took out three small plastic bags, each about the size of a zip lock sandwich bag and placed them on the bed. I looked at her and smiled. "I don't want the European women to have anything over my sexy American wife."

"What are they?" She asked quizzically.

"They ... are your new bikinis."

"Oh my god honey ... They are so tiny... They will never fit me."

"Sure they will they are your size according to the manufacture. They stretch just try one on."

"OK... but I don't think I can go out in these."

She picked up the turquoise bikini and went into the bathroom to get changed.

"Are you ready," she called.

"I was born ready," I answered.

Macy stepped from the bathroom with some trepidation. "How do I look? Do you like it?" She asked with a sexy knowing smile.

I know that my jaw almost hit the floor at the first sight of her. "WOW honey you look ... you look fantastic!" I said as she did a little pirouette.

The stretched turquoise material pulled taut across her voluptuous breasts. The shadows of her mocha colored nipples and areolas just viable through the expanded lace. The small triangle that covered pubic mound was equally stretched and made it clear the she was shaved smooth, while the string back left her delectable ass completely exposed.

Seeing the expression on my face and hearing my assessment of her looks Macy walked over to me and gave me a big kiss. Pressing her scantly clad body against me. "I love you," she whispered. "Thank you this is a wonderful surprise. Most men wouldn't want their wife wear something quite this revealing."

"Well I'm glad you like it, and I'm not most men, but you may be right. Maybe you shouldn't wear it out."

Macy had a disappointed look on her face. "Why?"

I pointed between my legs and laughed. "Because unless we are going camping I can't go around like this all day!" The tent that formed on the front of my shorts showed my excitement and appreciation for how she looked.

She just laughed. "Oh I can fix that!" She cooed as she went to her knees tugged at my shorts pulling the to my ankles with one swift motion. Causing my cock to spring to attention right at her eye level.

My sexy wife giggled with delight and held up her hand. "See they even sent me a matching scrunchy for my hair. I guess wearing one of these bikinis you have to be ready to give a blow job at a moments notice." She said laughing as her mouth engulfed the head of my hard cock.

My knees almost buckled at the feel of Macy taking me down her throat. Her head bobbed with purpose and intent. She was on a mission. She sucked and moaned sending shivers of vibration racing through my aching cock. I looked down at her kneeling at my feet voraciously licking and sucking my cock smiling back up at me.

"Come on baby. Cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum." She moaned and then took me deep down her throat again.

I could hear the slurping sucking sounds as she pulled my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the head teasing the sensitive nerves of my glands.

Her head bobbed swiftly sucking me deep as her blonde pony tail with the matching scrunchy bounced and swished behind her head. Giving me a great view of her masterful mouth at work.

I could feel my balls tighten in her hand as she squeezed them firmly. "Oh fuck honey here it comes." I groaned. Macy pressed her chin against my tight balls as I let loose a torrent of hot pearl white sperm into her throat and waiting mouth.

She milked my cock with her strong slenger hand making sure to get the last drop. Licking it from my softening cock with the tip of her pink tongue. Making a show of swirling it in her mouth as she savored it and licking her lips clean. Giving my cock one last lick and a kiss. "Good to the last drop," she said smiling up at me her eyes wide and bright.

"OK ... Get your bathing suit on so we can get to the beach," she said as she tied a sheer flowered sarong around her waist. Her pillowy tits jiggling and swaying with every sensual move barely encased in the expanded lace of her turquoise bikini top.

I threw a bottle of sun tan lotion our books and an extra tee shirt in my back pack and we were off to the beach. We would pick up beach towels at the hut on the way.

As we walked I could see that Macy had already caught the eye of a few guys. I'm sure she was aware of it too because she seemed to put a little extra spring into her step. Causing her seductive breasts to bounce and jiggle a little more, and a little extra sway into her hip swish. This was a good first step to a great vacation.

We continued down the path and stopped at the first bar we came to on our way to the beach. It was located next to the huge free form pool which also had a swim up bar. It was obvious that the swim up bar was the place to hang out in the pool. There was music playing and a waterfall where you could get a good splashing to cool off.

The bar tender greeted us with a big smile. "Hello! You are just gotten here I can tell because I have not seen you before. I am Miguel" He said enthusiastically. "May I help you sir?" Looking at both me and Macy, more at Macy I think.

"Yes I'll have a Caipirinha."

"Very good sir... OK ... and for the pretty lady?" He said looking at Macy more directly. His eyes quickly scanning her body.

"I don't know," she said.

"I have a special drink for you... It is Miguel's pretty lady drink. If a man has this drink a good looking lady becomes pretty ... A pretty woman becomes beautiful... A beautiful lady becomes a star! This man (pointing at me) I think does not need this drink, you are already a star. But you I think may need a BIG drink ... if you stay with him." Laughing loudly. "I am sorry sir it is my joke to welcome you here." As he placed the drinks on the bar we all laughed.

"Before you go I have something for the most beautiful lady." He had two bright yellow flowers. One he reached over and put it behind Macy's ear. "One for your hair," he said. The other flower he slipped the stem behind the thin string that bridged the gap between the two triangles that covered her breasts. "And one for here, because you are so beautiful."

Macy smiled and said, "thank you Miguel."

We picked up our drinks and continued on our way to the beach. I looked at the flowers and smiled.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Oh he was cute, and besides if you didn't want men to look you wouldn't have bought me this bikini."

"Come with me most beautiful lady." I teased.

"Oh stop." She said slapping my arm.

We stopped and I got our towels or we might never have gotten to the beach for the flirting. As it was Macy still shot the guy in the towel hut a bright smile, as he stared her voluptuous body.

We found a nice spot shaded by palm trees with dappled light that danced across the fine sand. The breeze blowing in from the sea rustling the lush green palm fronds overhead, and the faint sound of music from the pool area could still be heard in the distance.

We sat in our chairs, and surveyed the beach. Macy was looking at the ocean, the sand, and little blueish purple butterflies that flittered past. I noticed them too, but I also looked for how many topless women there were on the beach. Not that I wanted to see their tits, (OK so I didn't mind seeing their tits) but if there were more the a few the better my chances were to get my wife to shed her top.

Macy and I sat there for a short time and I asked her if she'd like to go for a swim. She immediately agreed and we headed for the water. She ran ahead of me her ass cheeks jiggling with each long stride. We were both so happy to be there. It felt refreshing after a long days travel to finally bask in the tropics, far from the real world.

My wife swam to me and I took her in my arms. "Oh this feels sooo good," she sighed as she wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a nice long kiss.

"Yes it does," as my hands moved over curves of her body, reaching her full breasts. "It feels great."

She just smiled as my hands continued to glide over her floating body. My fingers teasing her as they lightly passed over her lace covered pubic mound. Most of the time she would have told me to stop for fear of someone seeing what I was doing but today she didn't see to care. I could tell she was turned on and enjoying the attention she had already gotten, and I wanted her to feel the pleasure and full power of her sexual energy.

"Oh god honey that feels so good, but don't take this the wrong way. I'm starving."

The hotel was serving a lunch they had cooked on the beach, the savory aroma of which had just caught us both so we decided that we needed something to eat and swam towards the shore.

They were cooking at the beach bar which was about fifty yards from where we were sitting. So we got our food and a ice cold beer and headed back to our chairs. As we walked back we passed a few other couples some of the women were topless some were not. Macy asked. "Are you enjoying the view?"

"Yeah the beach is great."

"Don't play innocent with me. You know what I mean."

I chuckled "Well it could be better."

"Oh yeah how could it be better?"

"AHHH and who is playing innocent now? You know what .. I mean!"

Macy smirked as she quickened her pace to walk ahead of me shaking her ass and laughing.

After we ate our lunch I decided to try and move things along a little.

"Hey honey you better put some lotion on before you burn. You have fair skin and I don't want to toast your beautiful ass."

"OK, can you do my back?"

Macy loves me putting lotion on her because as I do so I give her a great massage.

I took the lotion and started at her feet and worked my way up. Massaging in the sun block with smooth long strokes. Then covering her sweet ass as my hands kneaded her cheeks. Moving the strings of her thong so I could apply the lotion, not missing a spot. Up to her lower back massaging in the lotion and easing her tensions at the same time. I got to her mid back and I untied the string of her top.

"What do you think your doing?" She asked playfully.

"I don't want to get lotion on your new bikini. It might stain, and we wouldn't want that... would we?"

"No we wouldn't." She replied.

I worked up over her back and shoulders. Working the sun block in and the knots and tension out. I untied the string around her neck as I worked her neck. Feeling the stress ease as she relaxed. She didn't say anything this time just laid there and enjoyed the massage.

"OK now turn over and I'll do the front."

Macy smiled. "You don't have to . I can do the front."

I pulled the lotion away. "I want to."

She rolled over holding the top in place covering her breasts the best she could, but the highly elastic material wasn't making it easy for her. She finally settled into place on her back and I started applying lotion.

I started at her feet again and worked my way slowly up each leg. Getting enticingly close to her barely cover pussy. I moved the strings so I wouldn't get lotion on the of course and slipped my lotion covered finger quickly under her bikini bottom just tracing her crease for a moment. Macy gasped and caught her breath, as I teased her. My fingers slid under her bottom again, my finger darting deeper into her fold feeling the slickness that was caused by her excitement. I quickly stroked her hard little clit three or four times and she moaned softly.

I then moved up over her body over her abdomen and stomach applying more suntan lotion. Till I reached her breasts. Her hands were still holding her stretchy top in place, and I gently lifted her hands. The elastic in the fabric returned to it's much smaller size leaving her breasts exposed. I leaned over and kissed her softly and slowly slid her top from between her long slender fingers.

I sat up again looking down at Macy wearing nothing but a tiny thong and marveled at her sensual beauty. I put lotion on my hands and them over her breasts as they rose and fell with each deep breath. The lustful look in her eyes told me that her carnal desires were starting to take over.

My fingers glided over her breasts circling her nipples teasing them to full erection. I softly squeezed letting them slip between my oiled fingers as I kneaded her heaving breasts. I moved up to her shoulders and then her neck. My finger tips feeling the throbbing of her racing pulse. Bringing my fingers behind her head lifting her to my lips as we kissed passionately.

I let her relax and lay back. "Woooo that was a good massage." She sighed. "What can I do for you?" Macy asked with a sexy smile.

"I could use a drink."

"OK wait right here I'll get you one." She started to reach for her top which was now draped over the side of her chair. Then she looked at me and took a deep breath. Handing me her top. "Hold this I'll be right back."

She got up took about four steps and looked back at me with the sexiest look I have ever seen. She then started to walk the fifty yards to the beach bar in just the small triangle of stretch lace material covering her smooth pussy. This was a first. For all intensive purposes Macy was now naked in public with the full knowledge and no doubt that she was going to be seen in all her lascivious sensual splendor.

I waited for a few minutes, and I saw her start her return walk. Past the group of guys who were just about to start a beach volleyball game. Twelve guys stopped and stared as she walked past. I saw her smile and shake her head, as she continued to walk. Her big bold beautiful tits swaying with each careful step in the sand as she tried not to spill the drinks.

Macy laughed and handed me my drink.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing it's just that all the guys here are very ... friendly. I mean they all have to be here with someone but two guys at the bar and three guys at the volleyball game offered to help me carry the drinks."

I laughed and said. "It's their hard wiring."

"Well they were hard ... but it wasn't their wiring." She groaned with an impish grin.

We sat in the shade for a short time and no less then six guys walked past. Some with women, some alone, all of them looked. Hell even some of the women looked. I wonder if it is in the female psyche to size up the competition so to speak.

12