Macy Sheds Another Inhibition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy gasped deeply as she looked at me with conflicted desire in her eyes. In the past she had assured me that she had never been with a woman and had no compulsion to do so, and yet here she was with our new friend Debbie suckling on her breast. Causing her to feel lustful stimulation both from the licentious sensations coursing through her body and the taboo forbidden nature of the act itself. Her mind swirled as she tried to comprehend the rush of feelings she was experiencing. What would it mean? What would it change? In the recesses of her mind this is someplace she told herself she would not go! She liked men... Hell she loved men! But this felt different, strange and new... Like giving in for the first time all over again but better.

I could see the turmoil on her face and leaned in to kiss her again. Our kiss was deep and full of passion as our tongues did their familiar dance, but the conflicting new sensations loomed in the background. I whispered in her ear. "It's OK... It's OK if you want to do this. Just let go and enjoy yourself. It's not going to change anything between us. I love you... I always will." With that our embrace parted and Debbie slid herself up next to Macy.

Macy stayed on her back as Debbie lifted herself up and looked down at her. "Have you ever done this before?"

"No ... you are my first." Macy whispered in a breathless voice.

"Me either." Debbie gasped. "Your just so beautiful, and caring. I just wanted to... to ..."

Macy reached up and put her hand behind Debbie's head feeling her curly locks between her fingers and pulled her head down for their first kiss as lovers.

It was an amazing thing to watch. Two beautiful feminine bodies embraced in the throws of passion. As soft breasts press against each other and tender kiss and touched become more heated. The sighs moans and whimpers of female passion softly fill ed the night air. The strength and tenderness, the passion and compassion of the female form was all on display as I watched. My heart raced as I watched the tenderness and power of these two alluring women. I soon felt the pounding of my own more primal lust building in my loins as blood engorged my cock.

Macy and Debbie were now driving each other to new heights of stimulation as they moved into a classic sixty nine position with Macy on the bottom. As they did so they glanced in my direction and saw my state of arousal.

"Well don't just sit there get that big cock over here and help me." Macy said with a smile.

"Yeah I could use that cock in me now." Debbie chirped excitedly.

Without hesitation I positioned myself behind Debbie and slipped my aching hard cock into her slick wet tunnel.

Debbie groaned as I filled her wet pussy with my thick rod. "Oh god fuck me... Fuck me hard... Oh yes... FUCK!"

Macy continued licking Debbie's hard little clit as I rammed my rod into her. My balls passed over her face with every hard thrust and she would lick my pounding cock with the talented tongue.

Debbie in turn was eating Macy's dripping wet pussy with enthusiastic fervor driving her closer to the joy of lucid rapture.

I could see Macy's hips start to rise and thrust against Debbie's talented sweet tongue as her climax grew increasingly near. From my position I could reach past Debbie's waist and squeeze Macy's voluptuous tits while she licked Debbie's pussy and my thrusting cock.

I could see Macy's hips rise hold tighten and fall in a convulsive movement as the first crashing waves of orgasm racked her body. Her moans screams and groans muffled by Debbie's cock filled pussy pressing against her mouth. Wave after wave of ecstatic climax coursed through her heaving body as Debbie kept licking and sucking her pussy till the last tremors subsided. However Debbie was not far behind her.

As my thick hard cock continued to impale Debbie's tight wet pussy, Macy aroused her erect hard clit with increasing ardor. I could feel Debbie's pussy start to tighten and pulse as her euphoric state grew closer. I could also feel the tightness growing in my balls and I knew that I couldn't deter my own climax much longer. Then with a sudden jerking thrust of her hips and an arching of her back Debbie cried out as she threw back her head and shockwave's of orgasm charged though her body. Causing her to quiver with salient ecstasy.

While her pussy still clinched and throbbed around my aching cock I felt the pressure growing to the breaking point as my molten seed surged into her waiting womb. Gushing deep into her filling her till she couldn't hold any more and a pearl white stream dripped onto Macy's face as she finished licking Debbie's trembling pussy.

We all got up slowly. As Macy sat up my cum trickled down over her cheek, but before she could wipe it off with her finger Debbie leaned over kissed her cheek and licked my cum from her face. Making sure I saw the lewd display as she did it. Macy and Debbie then both knelt in front of me while I sat on the edge of the soft padded bed and took turns licking my cock and balls clean. Stopping from time to time to share a kiss between them. The three of us the took another dip in the spa tub while Bob continued to sleep.

Macy looked at Debbie,"WOW he is really out," pointing at Bob.

"Yeah the joy of my life. If he cums first he is out for the night." She said with a tone of disdain.

"Well you may have to work on changing that. If you don't cum first he doesn't cum at all!" Macy said with a giggle. "And stick to it, He'll get the message."

"Well for now maybe we better get him up and moving again." I said.

"Oh you men have to stick together I guess!" Debbie said teasingly.

"Sure we do. It's the only way we have a chance or women will take over!"

Macy laughed looking at Debbie. "See how much of a man he is ... he thinks he is still in charge!"

Both women laughed gleefully... I didn't get the joke.

"OK Bob time to get up." Debbie called and shook him.

"Oh wow I must have fallen asleep. Did I miss anything?"

"Yes you did. It was like one of your porn movies that your so fond of watching. Macy and I made love while her husband fucked me." Debbie said with a sarcastic tone, looking at Macy and me and shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah right." He said... "No really did I miss anything?"

"Just us sitting in the tub." Macy called out as she stepped into her dress again and slipped on her heels.

We all got dressed and decided to get another drink for a nightcap. As we walked back to the lounge Macy and Debbie were talking. Debbie announced, "tomorrow is our last full day here, and we have a tour booked so we might not see you guys at all tomorrow. Then we have an early flight the next morning. In case we miss you I just wanted to thank you both for making this a wonderful vacation for us. Do you think we could exchange e-mail addresses so we can keep in touch?"

Macy replied sure and gave Debbie her e-mail addresses. "I hope everything works out well for you two. Good luck."

We then went to the lounge had another drink and went back up to our room.

"Hey Macy what was that about before?"

"What do you mean. I was just wishing them luck."

"Yeah but it just seemed a little odd to me what is going on?"

She had a sheepish grin. "OK I guess you should know the whole story. Debbie had told me the reason they had come on this vacation wasn't only to relax and get away.

It seems that they had been trying to have a child for a few years without any luck. They went to a fertility doctor and they were both tested and it turns out that ... Bob doesn't have as many swimmers on the team as they would like. So the doctor told them to try and take it easy for a while because sometimes stress effects conception. They had both decided that if she didn't get pregnant on this vacation they would go through the expense of an AI form a sperm donor."

As I listened I didn't know if I should be angry or just shocked. "You knew all this and you still let me fuck her?"

She sort of winced and smiled. "Well just think of how much money you may have saved them. Debbie said they really couldn't afford the artificial insemination but they would find a way if she didn't get pregnant on this trip. So just think of yourself as their back up and who knows maybe Bob already got the job done."

"I just think you should have told me first." I said sharply.

"Would you have done it? Macy asked.

"I don't think so."

"Well that's why we didn't tell either of you. It's also why Bob said that you could do anything except fuck Debbie. They picked this week because it was calculated to be her most fertile time of the month. So now if she has a baby they will both be happy." Macy snapped back.

"Oh so now I'm supposed to be happy that you've officially put me out to stud?"

You know what the movie said ... you know the one with Tom Cruse when he was a pilot? "Come on stud take me to bed or loose me forever."

I guess that's just life with Macy. You have to expect the unexpected. What a great wife, what a great lover... What a great life.

Post script... About three months after returning from our vacation Macy got an e-mail from Debbie. It seems that she had gotten pregnant on vacation, and since they got the good news Bob has been the most attentive husband you could imagine. In her e-mail Debbie reported that Bob now treats her like a queen, he can't do enough for her, and he can't wait to be a father.

So I guess the bard was right again... All's well that ends well.

12