Mad About Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up while the two other ladies seemed preoccupied. It was evident that the group was quite tipsy from the night's imbibing. The ladies finally realized we were going and got up as if nothing had happened. "We are going to go to Robert's and Sherry's for a nightcap," Helen told Rachel who seemed to be in a daze from what transpired under the table.

As we walked I began to put my arm around Sherry and then my hand drifted down to her tight little ass. I began to slowly rub over it as we made our way back. She did not resist and as I looked back, I could see both women taking notice. This was undoubtedly turning them on. Soon we arrived at Room #9. I opened the door and quickly made my way to the back shelf. I switched on the camcorder and hit record. Then I found the light switch and the room was suddenly lit. "Sorry about that, couldn't find the switch," I said but no one really noticed.

I poured a nightcap for everyone, even though it was obviously not needed. As I looked around, it was hard not to notice that Helen would not take her eyes from me. We sipped and made our way to the back room.. As Sherry entered she took a seat on the nearby futon couch. Rachel turned in and took a quick seat next to her giggling. To my surprise Helen had delayed a second or two and looking over her shoulder sensuously she began to loosen the waist of her dress.

Still looking back over my shoulder for my reaction, she dropped them down slowly exposing the silk brightness of the thong. My cock instantly rose to the occasion. "Like what you see?" she whispered seeing that I was getting hot. She pulled them down further to display her entire thonged ass. "How did you know?" she softly inquired. I obliged by gliding into her grabbing her hips and guiding my bulge pressing up even against her. She moaned softly feeling the thick bulge against the crack of her sweet ass. Then she pushed her hips back up against me grinding softly. "Mmmmmmmm," she purred. I helped her pull the dress up and then progressed into the other room. What I saw I was absolutely floored.

Rachel was kissing Sherry full on and Sherry was digging it. I watched Rachel's hands move softly over Sherry's tight 34b breasts. It was if they didn't know or simply care that we entered the room. Now Sherry's hands were caressing Rachel's breast first on the outside of her black top, then moving over her black lace bra. Rachel continued to kiss her moving her hands down to Sherry's lap moving down her leg and then back up it hiking the skirt past her knees. We could both see Rachel's hand moving up around the skirt and over Sherry's sweet scarlet red panty. Sherry accommodated Rachel by spreading her legs just a little. Rachel began to work over her hidden pussy teasing her gently. I could not believe what I was seeing. Then Rachel pulled her panty aside to reveal her Sherry's cute mohawk pussy. Sherry moaned softly and then continued to kiss Rachel as she fingered her so nicely. Sherry then looked over to me dreamily and uttered "oh yeah..."

As we were witnessing this we walked on and I positioned myself in back of Helen. As things heated up, I took the chance and gently moved into Helen grinding softly against her ass. She continued to watch and bent slowly back into me beginning to breathe heavier. I now began to feel her ass working my way up the back of her thigh up. I traced the subtle thong lines over her sweet behind as she increased her breathing. I had to catch my breath when suddenly I felt her hand drift down to my thigh then climb up grazing slowly over my balls and my semi-erection. I sighed aloud as she continued to moved her fingers back and forth over my covered thickness.

"You have a spectacular cock," she whispered over her shoulder. Her breathing was now much more labored. I then took the next step by gently caressing her face and moving my finger gracefully over her lips. She responded by kissing it softly and then she began to use her tongue around it. My index finger simulated my manhood, she knew its phallic representation. She closed her eyes as she licked over the finger tonguing it with authority as she still continued to slide her hand back over cock to visualize its length and girth. I now began to feel her taut breasts over her white blouse. She moaned as I began to unbutton each button down to the very last.

I slipped my hand inside of her opened top and felt those glorious breasts over the white demi bra. She arched back into me as I caressed her as she still grazed back over and over my thickness methodically with her hand. My hands slowly moved downward over her tight belly and to the top of her skirt. She moaned softly as my hands moved over her beautiful ass. I began to switch them over to the front slowly grazing over pubic bone area. She was getting hotter by the second as she increased her speed over my covered lovebone. I then grabbed the top seam of the skirt and slowly took them down, watching it slowly pass over the bright white thong and over that tanlined ass. She helped me to remove the skirt entirely now in only bra and thong. I couldn't believe what was happening. For a second I was distracted and looked over to the other group in the room. My eyes bulged.

Rachel was positioned in front of Sherry eating her sweet pussy. Sherry's skirt was now hiked to her hips and her panties were on the floor. She looked back at me moaning softly as Rachel tongued her with precision. She was no rookie at this by any stretch, I thought. I also could see that Rachel's top was off and I could view her dreamy ass which looked accommodating in a bent over position. A single black lace thong was the only thing to be seen. My cock jumped again.

Now I returned to my situation as Helen began to turn around, softly kiss me and then feel up my chest unbuttoning the sequence of buttons on her way down. She slipped her hand to remove the shirt and I helped and threw it aside. She kissed my well developed chest caressing her way down. Soon she reached my bellybutton and I cringed as I could feel her warm breath along my belt line. Then she began to use her hand to graze over my semi erect cock as she looked up at me. She gave a pouting look and mockingly mouthed over the khaki material thick outline. She looked up, purred and began to undo my belt.

She accomplished this quickly as she began to zipper down the fly. I was on the edge of insanity at this point. I could feel her reach in to my blue boxers purring as she now felt the prize she was waiting for. She smiled up at me as she extricated my cock from the boxer fly. For a second, she just surveyed it measuring it up and admiring it. It was 8" strong and quite thick. Then in an instant she gave me a teasing look and she began to take it in her hand stroking it softly. Next, as she looked into my eyes she began to use her tongue around the engorged cockhead. I shivered and moaned "oh yeah" as she did this.

"You like that?" she breathed to me in between a few tongue assaults on my cockhead.

"Oh.......yeah......," I managed wondering how long I could hold out under the present circumstances.

She remained fixed on my eyes as she tongued around the head and then descended down ¾ of its length. I gasped as she continued to bob with great rhythm, periodically coming up licking around the head to say a few teasing phrases.

"How's that feel?" she said now cupping my balls in the other hand. "Your cock is so thick..mmmmmmm.....," she went on.

I just couldn't believe Helen Hunt was sucking my cock. And so well, like a seasoned professional. Her head continued to work over my cock at a torrid pace as she syncopated her jerking hand perfectly with her sucking assault. A few times, I thought I was going to lose it...but as if she knew I was close she would come back up, swirl that great tongue around me and whisper a few ample teases. She stroked me as she talked to me.

"Don't give up too early, you have plenty of work to do," she hoarsely said giving me a wink before she went back to mouthing my manhood. "I want to feel this beautiful cock in me," she finished looking into my eyes as she tongued around me again.

"Suck his cock," I heard a voice say coming from the other side of the room. The voice was that of Rachel, Helen's friend, who to my surprise was switching positions with my fiancé Sherry. She bent over, watching over her shoulder as Sherry bent to meet her backdoor pussy. As Rachel said this, Sherry looked over and watched intently.

"How does that feel baby?" my fiancé said as Helen continued the oral onslaught on my engorged prick. I couldn't believe that she was not just fine with the developing situation, but was absolutely turned on by the sight. I watched her watch me for a while before she pulled Rachel's black thong aside and began licking her slowly, methodically. Rachel moaned as Sherry began to use her hand to enhance the stimulation. Where did she learn to do that, I thought to myself. I guess she acquired the talent from the pornos that we sometimes rented. My attention was again transfixed as I watched Helen working on my cock tirelessly. I knew I couldn't take this much longer. As Helen came up, I moved my body downward kissing the back of her neck as I gently kneaded her firm breasts through her sparkling demi bra.

She moaned at my advance as I moved the bra aside a bit playing over her erect pink nipple. I lowered myself to lick that beautiful breast licking slowly around her nipple as I looked up at her. I continued with the other breast moving the bra aside as my hand glided further down over her tight stomach and over her thonged pussy. "MMMMMMmmmmmm...she managed as I rubbed over her rapidly growing clitoris. Now I descended making sure my subtly stubbled face grazed slightly over her navel and lower. I could smell the sweet tinge of honey in the air as I looked up to her. She was getting prepared for me...rolling her eyes up as I tongued through the silk panty. Then I pulled it aside, seeing her cute pussy now the second time in one day. I nestled up to her well manicured auburn pussy and began to slowly tongue her clit with my eyes never leaving hers as I did so.

The breathing and moaning increased as she wrapped her long tan legs around my shoulders. I continued the gentle assault tonguing her clit around as she writhed in sheer ecstasy. I could feel her body cringe signaling the precursor to her orgasm. I kept a torrid pace as I drifted lower and began to tongue around her tight little assrim. An irresistible long moan emanated as her legs began to stiffen as I penetrated her glistening love hole. Her body shook and her eyes fluttered and disappeared in a long moment of intense climax. "OOOOhhhhhOhhhhhh," in a high extended breath was all she could manage.

As she came, I suddenly became aware that my cock was surprisingly being stroked. I turned around to see both Rachel and Sherry had now joined us on the bed. Rachel was whispering and kissing Sherry as she stroked me. "You are a very lucky girl," she hoarsely relayed handling my thickness with great deftness. "Come over here and show me how you handle your man," she continued. Sherry obliged, kissing Rachel and slowly dropping down to lick around my thick rod. She engulfed the thick head mouthing over me and synchronizing her movement with Rachel's impeccable stroking.

"That's it," Rachel cooed, "work that thick cock, baby...." Sherry continued as Helen got up to join in the foursome hijinx. I saw her make her way around Rachel and Sherry. I watched curiously as she fell to her knees behind both of the girls, who were quite occupied with my 8 inch swollen member. Then, I subtly sighed as I saw Helen begin to slowly tongue assault Rachel and Sherry's backdoor predicament. First, she worked over Rachel as I witnessed her tonguing her sweet pussy from behind as she eyed me up watching her. Rachel perked up in surprise and then excitement as she seemed to wave her sweet tanlined ass toward the oral stimulant. Next, Helen alternated now actively licking and fingering Sherry from behind. I could not believe what was happening.

"Mind if I help out?" Rachel called out as Sherry continued her rhythm. Then Rachel bent to meet Sherry kissing her with her super sexy thick lips and roaming tongue, alternating from tonguing each other to tantalizing my thickness. Rachel took control, voraciously stroking my cock then winking at me, staring up at me as she began to mouth over my engorged cockhead. I marveled at her skilled technique in which her rhythm, swollen lips and warm mouth were complemented with her sporadic tease talk. She came up dancing that sweet tongue around my cock as she commented "your cock tastes sooooo......hot,"

"you like how I use my tongue on your big cock," to "you are soooo thick...I can't wait to feel you inside me." Her torrid pace was broken up by Sherry whispering "oh yeah, lick her sweet ass," referring to Helen's working on her friend Rachel. I could feel Rachel's sighs of ecstasy humming around my cock as a result. She took my cock out of her mouth and let out a soft moan as she continued stroking me. "I want your husband right now," she demanded moving up closer against me. I turned to her nosing my cock up against her glistening slit in a spoon position. I could feel Sherry grab my cock, stroking it gently and rubbing it along Rachel's love alley before slowly guiding it home. Rachel moaned loudly as I began to work her from the side pistoning my hips through her. I watched her writhe in passion, her cute little mohawk pussy visible from my angle. I continued my pumping while turning my attention to Helen who had moved up behind me. I could feel her hands on my strong hips and ass gracefully helping me to pump her good friends primed pussy.

I looked over my shoulder and Helen's now familiar silk thong tanlined crotch now stared me in the face. She reversed herself in almost a modified 69 position, now teasing my balls with her supple tongue as I kept up my great pace in working Rachel. Before I knew it, Sherry entered the scene again aggressively tongue kissing Rachel as she received my manhood grazing her hands against Rachel's full breasts. Moaning filled the air of our quaint bungalow. I soon joined the verbal responses as I felt Helen running her tongue up my balls, along my supple taint before settling around my assrim. She then began to tongue around it, which I had never had done to me before. I continued my pace, but felt as though I could not hold out much longer as Helen licked my ass penetrating it softly. I never felt so many sensations of ecstasy at the same time. I soon knew what I wanted to do.

I pulled out of Rachel and brought Helen over to me. With her back to me, I began to feel her naturally beautiful breasts as my freed cock rubbed up against her. I breathed on her neck as I bent her torso over exposing that positively incredible ass. "Give it to her," Rachel said in that sexy, gravelly tone. With that Helen looked over her shoulder waiting for my advance. "Oh yeah, give it to me...," she managed flipping the brownish blonde hair from her face as she stared back reaching behind her and slipping her thong to the side for me.

I looked to her and fixated again on that superior ass with two distinctly sets of tanlines as I slowly stroked myself readying for this incredible opportunity. I slid my thickness around her sweet pussy as she still stared at me over her shoulder. I could tell by her subtle pouting that she needed it now like never before. I positioned myself and slowly, sweetly pushed forward slipping into her hot box while my eyes never left hers. She winced and sighed as I slipped it in further now beginning to pick up a little momentum. She responded by meeting her ass up against my member burying it to the hilt. I firmly grabbed onto her firm ass cheeks as I began to pick up the pace. She felt incredible.

I looked over to now see Sherry moving in front of Helen, tantalizingly spreading her legs to give Helen full access to her frothing pussy. Helen obliged by beginning to tongue her slowly and methodically. Now Sherry had a direct view of me pumping this movie star from behind. I could see that she could watch me fuck another woman like this was a huge turn-on. Next, Rachel came up surprisingly from behind me reaching her hands around my well developed chest and abs. She massaged me as I continued to give it to Helen from behind. Soon, I felt her hands on my ass and then grazing my balls massaging them gently as I worked her best friend.

As I looked down I carefully spread Helen's ass cheeks as I pumped her faster. I could clearly see my well trimmed thick cock penetrating her shaven lips and could easily make out her cute ass entrance. With an available thumb, I slowly began to work around her tight love hole. Her breath and moans increased as I played around her pliable assrim penetrating it softly. I continued my pumping and feeling as Rachel took note of my intentions. "Oh yeah, play with that tight ass...that is so hot," she said before disappearing behind me. I could feel her warm breath as she descending down my back now tonguing her way to my already worked ass. I could feel the warm wetness of her tongue probing along my tight assrim as I kept up the pace on Helen. My thumb now began to slowly disappear into Helen's ass as she moaned loudly. The next response from her I could never forget.

She again looked over her shoulder in the sexiest look, again flipping her gorgeous hair aside. "Do you want to slip it in my sweet ass?" she questioned licking those recognizable lips at me. "C'mon, give it to me...," she softly demanded. I immediately withdrew from her dripping wet pussy stroking myself. I placed my purple-engorged cockhead against her ass pussy wondering how I could fit this in such a tight spot. I could feel the adrenalin rousing as I neared this famous forbidden fruit. Again she stared at me, anxiously waiting for my advance. I looked back at her as I gently worked my cockhead inside, my eyes never leaving hers.

I then slid it in further...slowly gaining tight ground as she moved against me furthering my advance. Now a third of my cock disappeared and in one swift instant I felt the tightness give in as I penetrated her sphincter effortlessly falling forward. I watched in that instant her eyes flicker and then roll back in her head in ecstasy. I now buried my thick cock to the hilt of her white silk thonged ass. "Oh yeah, fuck my ass...," she naughtily breathed as I watched her as I began to slowly rock into her. She felt so tight I knew I could not hold out long, but nonetheless I kept up my slow passionate pace.

As she took my erect manhood, I noticed that her breathing had increased. To my surprise, I saw Rachel underneath us apparently feasting on her famous friends pussy as I took her ass. I continued to take her alternating my sights her beautiful ecstasy filled face and her tight well contrasted tanlined bottom. I watched my thickness now entering and exiting her budding love hole. I grabbed her hot cheeks now plowing into her with a perfect rhythm. I watched my fiancé now masturbating next to us watching in the sexiest, voyeuristic fashion. She got up and in a sultry breath asked me how I liked fucking Helen in the ass, then she proceeded to tongue kiss me as I laid into this Academy Award winning actress.

I felt Helen's body begin to shiver and then quiver, her breaths increasing with my anal assault and Rachel's artful cunnilingus ability. She received stimulation from every angle and now her body was reacting to an emerging orgasm. I could feel for a slight second the tightening of her sweet asspussy as she gasped in pleasure. "Oh yeah.....yeah......mmmmmmm," she cooed as she rode out this heavenly experience. I slowed my motion and now refocused. I couldn't believe I could hold out this long, but knew I was about to release this untapped fury. I pulled out of her pussy and turned myself to Rachel. I slightly stroked it egging on Rachel to take control of the situation. With one sensual look she took my thickness in her hand. Then she looked up at me and began to mouth over my purple cockhead.