Mad As a March Hare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them stepped up to the gurny, unfastening his trousers. Victory didn't realize he was there or what he was doing until he had grabbed her head. Feeling his rough hands on her flushed cheeks, he turned her head to look at him...at his rock hard erection hanging before her face!

She gasped a quick protest between moans as March Hare continued to thrust. "Oh...nngh...oh gawd nooOOHHM!"

Her protest ended abruptly as Cottontail forced his rigid cock past her soft lips, into her mouth. He too began to thrust, forcing his member so deeply she gagged. Victory had no choice, bound and helpless she could do nothing but allow these men to fuck her from both ends!

March Hare leaned over her, his tool pistoning her tight cunt. He was not even as big as the Italian had been but there was no tenderness in his strokes. This was not sex, this was punishment for foiling his plan. Pain and pleasure mingled in waves as she was plowed, the villain having his way with the utterly helpless girl.

Meanwhile the cock in her mouth thrust with no less intensity. Cottontail had a handful of her brunette tresses, holding her head in place. Victory gagged and coughed, sputtering helplessly around the thick shaft violating her mouth but soon found herself responding. She closed her soft lips around his hard-on and did her best to massage with her tongue. Closing her eyes, the once proud heroine had no choice but to lay in her bonds, allowing her body to be used by these two scumbags.

Victory was soon lost to the moment. Her head spun out of control with cocks filling her from seeming all sides, pleasure welling within that she had no control over. A sensation began to build, her body's betrayal as complete as her defeat. Humiliation burned through the heroine as her orgasm began...yes it was just the effect of the gas, yes these men had forced this upon her, but never the less...the proctectress of Capital City was now little more than a panting whore...cumming for this insane villain!

She cried out, almost choking on the cock in her mouth, as her body trembled beneath them.

Her violated pussy clenched spasmodically, tightening around March Hare's cock and pushing him over the edge! The beautiful superheroine mewled piteously, as his peter squirted a stream of hot, sticky semen. Filling her cunt and making her subdued body quiver with another orgasm. Primed as she was, her entire body trembled in an exhilarating spasm of pleasure in spite of herself.

Cottontail could hold on no longer either! He came hard, spraying a stream of sticky cum down Victory's throat! As she gagged he filled her mouth as well before pulling out to squirt a sticky wad onto her face and mask. Disgust burned through the heroine, tasting him, feeling his hot cum trickle through her lips and down her cheek. Victory turned away, as best she could given her bondage, her heart was pounding in her ears and her breath came is short gasps. She could hardly believe how electric her body felt!

Both villains, on the other hand, were spent. March Hare stumbled off of her and sank into one of the lounge chairs, exhausted by his climax. The other two henchmen took one look at the writhing, still moaning superheroine and elbowed one another aside for the privilege of being next...

"CCPD! Assume the position, scumbags!"

A gorgeous, raven-haired Latina was standing in the doorway of the solarium, holding her automatic pistol trained on the three thugs. She had on a short, sexy black dress with gold sequins clustered around the push-up bodice, supported by narrow spaghetti straps.

The three thugs were just considering their chances of jumping the beauty and overpowering her when two female uniformed police officers appeared behind her, also training sidearms on them. Under the circumstances, they capitulated. The uniformed cops pushed them against the glass and frisked them, while the woman in black rushed to the side of the panting, cum-soaked girl strapped to the hospital gurney.

"Victory?" Sasha Cortez said, taking in the mask as well as the flirty little Alice costume. She slowly shook her head as she started to undo her restraints. "How do you get yourself into these messes?"

The heroine flushed, her brain still buzzing with euphoria as the aftereffects of the gas rapidly dwindled. "Lots and lots of practice," she joked, hoping to downplay her current state. "You showed up in the nick of time."

"I was at a party. Only got your message twenty minutes ago. We were cruising the area, no idea how to find you until we saw the fireworks show. How did you arrange that if you were all tied up?"

"That's a long story. Can you help me find my uniform, please?"

Freed from the straps, Victory sat up on the gurney, wiping Cottontail's cum from her face and self-consciously holding the torn dress to her bosom. She was grateful that Sasha had brought only women with her, but still... Would this be part of a police report? She could imagine all of CCPD standing around with Xeroxed copies of the report, laughing about it. Feeling March Hare's juices beginning to seep out of her abused pussy, Victory shifted her long legs. Her cheeks flushed hotly once again with the shame of being found, being rescued, this way.

"Of course," Sasha replied quickly. "Well, however you did it...you've saved Capital City once again." Then reading the emotions on Victory's beautiful face she added, "That's all ANYONE EVER needs to know."

Epilogue

Antonio Imperatore arrived at his office at Imperial Trucking the next morning feeling a little apprehensive. He always felt nervous when The Italian "borrowed" his establishment to meet with a "client", but you couldn't say no to Enrico Manetti. He was relieved to see that nothing appeared to be out of place.

It wasn't until nearly ten o'clock that his secretary, Miss Castellani, had occasion to use the copying machine in his office. She let out an exclamation of surprise when she saw what was in the copy basket.

"HA! Mr. Manetti was here with one of his tarts last night!"

"Hush!" Imperatore said, feeling a stab of uneasiness. "I'm sure it was..."

His eyes went wide when he saw the loose papers... photocopy after photocopy of a woman's naked tits, splayed deliciously across the glass surface. In one or two could you see her face. Clearly the two of them had been humping like rabbits on top of the copier! A mask obscured her features, but she was very beautiful...and somewhat familiar...Something about the mask itself...

Miss Castellani grinned rakishly. "Ah, he was enjoying himself."

"That's enough!" Imperatore barked, collecting all the copies. "The less we know about Mr. Manetti's affairs the better!"

His secretary shrugged and ran her copies.

"Is it too much to ask to get some WORK done today?" He mumbled going back to his own paperwork.

But Imperatore himself was too preoccupied to get very much done the rest of the morning. Only after Miss Castellani had gone to lunch did he dare go to the file cabinet and retrieve the tiny spy camera hidden discreetly behind the trophies. He had placed it there as insurance, should he ever need protection or leverage from the Italian. Now he grinned, thinking of the juicy X-rated footage that must be captured on it!

La Fine

~Special thanks to everyone for reading and to my Co-author Centurion! xoxo Lady Jane~