Mad for Jizz

Story Info
Story about an Asian MILF and a Latino showing off in public.
2k words
4.18
15.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moctezuma
moctezuma
17 Followers

I was riding the subway across Seoul when I noticed this strait-laced older woman across the train sitting upright with her back arched and chin up. She was middle-aged and prim. Her blouse collar went all the way to the neck, like she was a 1660 Puritan. Her mind had to be all hopped up on Confucianism. She sat upright even as the subway car shook. Me? I was slouched like a teenager. She never slouched. She kept her head and neck up. She could be a posture-double for the Queen of England. She looked at me as I checked her out. She had a banging body. Big, I mean big tits, and shapely waist. She wore a beige pencil skirt and white blouse with high collar. She had long legs. Her purse was on her lap, expertly blocking any view into her private area. When I looked up to make eye contact, she looked away. Hot. The subway stopped and I took out my Korean Language Learning book. She looked up at it and stood up. She sat beside me and said, "You'll never learn with that book. It's no good."

I was taking class to learn the local language, something few expats do around here.

We got out of the subway on the next stop and sat on a wood bench and chatted. Trains passed occasionally. She was pretty uptight. She didn't have social grace as much as she was simply cautious. She never slouched for the entire talk that must have been half an hour. It seemed to me her nature was cautious, like she didn't totally trust herself, felt she needed to curtail her inner dialogue, needed to respect the person she was with by not saying much. She must have been treated badly by somebody.

We made a date and met at a posh area in the Seoul. She wore a blue dress that showed off her big fake tits and augmented ass. This area had a department store nearby and a park outside. It was a part of Seoul that had been redeveloped after the prosperity. The stairwell we took to the shops was clean. We were going to a chain restaurant called Mad for Garlic. Koreans love this kind of restaurant. I think of it as a glorified McDonald's.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

"No? Then why are we going to eat?" I saw the top flesh of her tits and wanted to grab it, to suck on it.

"I thought you would want to. Americans always eat."

"We do other things sometimes," I said. My cock was getting hard in my pants. I was imagining pumping it through those tits.

"Then how do you keep your belly?"

"Do you know the expression to put your foot in your mouth?"

"Does it mean hungry?" she asked.

"Do you want a lesson?"

She nodded.

"Kneel down and I'll show you." I had yet to even touch this older Korean MILF on the hand and now I was pushing her down to her knees by her shoulder. She kneeled and looked up at me. She still held one hand out so her purse would dangle from her elbow primly.

This was the fun of dating a prim Asian woman. I would be getting nowhere and then suddenly get my dick sucked. Other days, I would just learn a Korean word and go home and jerk it. It was a total crapshoot.

I put my hand into her curly hair at the back of her head and hooked onto her head. I pushed my body against her so my cock, still in the pants, pushed against her. I saw her eyes go wide. That's when I whipped it out. She let out a little scream of surprise. I shoved her to it with both my hands pushing the back of her head degradingly toward my balls. I pushed until her lipsticked lips hit my ball sack. We made eye contact. I saw the humiliation and hunger in her eyes. I ripped her dress down and one fake massive tit jumped out over her the folded down fabric that clung to her midriff. I ravaged her mouth. I defiled her tonsils. I disgraced her throat. Then I tenderly kissed her lips with my clean-shaven, white balls. I pulled my smoking gun out of her mouth. She gasped for breath. "Oh my god, you're so big and rough."

I pawed at her big fake tit. "You're so big and fake."

I molested her big titties, one inside the dress and the other hanging out. The nipple hardened and she looked down at it. "Feel good?" I said as I flicked her nipple. Her face was red as a radish. "Yes, and I'm shameful," she said. "I shouldn't let you do anything to me like this." She leaned her head back in pleasure as I continued to tease her nipple. "Am I your girlfriend?"

I overwhelmed her mouth by dipping my balls into it, debasing her image in front of my eyes, tainting her prim MILF purity. This Korean bitch thought a lot of herself which meant she thought nothing of herself and was now acting out that insecurity-complex by kneeling on the landing before me and nibbling the testicles dipped into her mouth with her tits out. She turned away and I grabbed her head in one hand and rubbed my meaty dick on her face with the other. I tarnished her well-done hair and made clumps stick to her forehead and strands go into her eye. I looked down at her and spit on her face. She closed her mouth tightly. I pushed my cockhead against her lips but she wouldn't open. I kept rubbing my cock on her face, ruining her mascara, dripping precum and spit onto the tip of her flat nose. I stopped and admired her. She was a disheveled mess. "You look really pretty, Hyeon Mi."

She looked mortified. She looked up at me with a strange look. I saw her mouth open a bit and jammed my hard cock into her mouth. I heard something behind me and turned to see another couple in the stairway. The girl was staring at Hyeon Mi and I. The guy was trying to pull her back, but she was mesmerized. She was staring. Hyeon Me went red. Even her chest was red, not just her cheeks. I took advantage by fucking her throat. She was protesting, I think, and emitting that mphhhhhhhhhhhh mphhhhhh humming sound with each thrust.

The woman looked from behind and above me at my cock facefucking my Korean MILF. She was a voyeur. She got closer and watched, leading her man by the hand.

She wasn't bad looking. She was in short shorts flaunting great legs. She wore a backpack and was likely a Chinese tourist from Hong Kong, Singapore, or Malaysia because she spoke in a beautiful English accent: "Mind if I have a watch?"

Hyeon Mi had frozen and was now putty in my hands. I used her throat as a pizza maker uses dough, as an alcoholic uses whisky, as a diabetic uses sugar, as a white, big-dicked, sex addict uses a divorced, lonely, over-forty Korean MILF. I felt Hyeon Mi's throat around my cockhead, and her lips squeeze the root of my dick. "Please do," I said politely to the Chinese tourist and then let Hyeon Mi breathe again.

The tourist took my words to heart. She unbuttoned her shorts. Her hand was now in her panties rubbing away at her clit as my dick towered over the kneeling MILF.

"You have a great dick," the tourist said to me. "You're lucky."

I played with Hyeon Mi's big tit as she caught her breath.

"Ok, baby, that's enough," the tourist's husband said to her. "Let's go."

"I want to watch them finish. Will you shoot it on her face or tits?" she asked me.

I grabbed Hyeon Mi by the neck and pushed her down onto the root of my dick again. Her arms flailed as she got gagged again. "Where would you like?" I said to the tourist.

The tourist smiled. She was pretty. Her husband was looking all around like a nervous nellie.

"On her big tits." The tourist's hips writhed as she said it like sexual energy was controlling her now.

$.

Hyeon Mi's throat muscles were all around my cock. I pushed it deeper into her, until I was out of cock. She had taken it all. "You've totally deepthroated me, you dirty slut!" I said to the cocksucking, red-faced MILF. Then I looked at the tourist, proudly. I could see the desperation in the voyeur's face. Her upper lip perspired and her cheeks were flushed. Her pupils were dilating. I was ready to cum. My balls tightened. I wanted to just hold Hyeon Mi down and let her throat milk out my jizz but this desperate tourist girl wanted to see a cum party and I wasn't about to disappoint this cute little hard-up wife. I pulled my cock out of that glorious, tormented throat. Her big fake tit was flopping over her dress, the other tit was still in the blue fabric. Being watched and deepthroated had my balls working overtime, so the cumshot was an absolute deluge. Thick, globule shots dripped out of my dick and onto her fake tits. It looked like ice cream sliding down her breast. Then my next shots were uncontrollable rockets that landed in the nape of Hyeon Mi's neck, on her tit, in her cleavage, and into the blue fabric of her dress. I always cum a lot but this was insane. It was a total onslaught, a cum-blitz right in front of two strangers, one of whom was now moaning as she rubbed herself. "Cover those tits," she said in between two loud orgasmic moans.

My last shots were quite watery and really completed the staining of the MILF's dress. She was a total cum-swamp. I pushed her big tits together and all the cum pooled in her cleavage. Then I pulled her tits apart and watched the webby cum stretch between them. I noticed that the horny pussy-rubbing tourist's husband had a camera. "Take a picture of those cum webs," I instructed.

The female tourist said something to the male tourist in Chinese and sure enough he came over and snapped a few photos. "Get up close. Get her nipples. Get one with her tits and her face, too." He clicked a last photo and walked back to his wife, who was done finishing herself off. "Get his email so you can send them," she admonished her man.

Hyeon Mi was a cascade of cum. It was like a cum-cloudburst had erupted onto her. She was still totally red in the face. I don't think I ever noticed that a woman could stay embarrassed for so long. The funny thing was, the humiliation had just begun.

After trading emails, while some of my cum-spate trickled off Hyeon Mi and onto the ground, I lifted the blue flap of dress over her cum-drenched tit and tried to fix her up the best I could. Her hair was stuck to her forehead, glued with spit and pre-cum. Her bust was totally stained with cumshots. The tit that was out was now making her dress dark as the dress soaked up the semen avalanche that was released from her tits.

"I cannot go in there like this," Hyeon Mi said.

"You have to. I'm hungry. Don't you remember, Americans are always hungry?

I grabbed her hand and led her forward. "Don't you want a boyfriend, Hyeon Mi?"

Her hand was sweaty. I opened the door to the restaurant. Luckily for her, it was dark inside. The hostess looked right at her bust and gave a wry smile. She led us to a table. We walked past many tables with people. There were lots of glances, chuckles, and whispering. The hostess wisely seated us in a private nook in the corner. I couldn't tell what Hyeon Mi was feeling, she was stoic. I reached under her dress and found that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and her pussy was sopping wet from her own avalanche of pussy juice. "Hyeon Mi, you little slut!"

She smiled at me. "Come on, let's order, we need to feed that massive appetite."

moctezuma
moctezuma
17 Followers