Mad Maxine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers

I played it off in front of her friend, but frankly I was stunned. As her friend left, I wondered what the hell was going on. After that, I started looking for clues. I found them, of course. The first one was a lingerie set that I had bought for her and she said she loved, but had never worn for me. It had disappeared. Then there was the cell phone bill; there were calls on her cell phone that LaQueisha would always leave the room to take. It didn't take a rocket scientist to match up times and dates. We had made it a point from the very beginning to know the names of each others' friends - male and female. Now at least one of her friends was nameless to me. I also found out that she had opened a new e-mail, a password-protected one.

A couple of days later, I was mulling over the circumstantial evidence and my next move, when an e-mail came into my own personal box. The title on the e-mail said:

Who's your woman with?

I opened the first attachment and sat there dumbfounded. There was LaQueisha in a lip lock with another person. There were several other pics with recent dates, all with my woman in compromising positions. I couldn't see the other person's face, and the pics never had a full view of the two of them; but it was obvious that the other person was the aggressor, and that LaQueisha was enjoying it. My heart still refused to believe it, but there was the proof. LaQueisha was creepin on me and apparently, based on the tits hanging down, with another WOMAN!

I was bewildered at first, then I was furious. I wondered if she'd had her lover over to the apartment in our bed. I wondered what I had done or didn't do to drive her into the arms of another woman. I mean it's one thing to hear about it or read about it, but to have it happen to you! I knew I had to do two things: one, find out who this woman was, and two, at least make an attempt to get my woman back.

I called her friend who I teased earlier about when LaQuisha had come home late. I had her describe the mannish friend she left with. After that there was no doubt about who I was up against - Mad Max!

I'm not by nature a violent man, but it took all I had not to go home and grab LaQueisha by the nape of the neck and shake her. I decided on a plan of action that would either bond us tighter than ever or blow us apart forever. I called a partner of mine just in case I had to leave.

It took all week to work out the details, but I set up a weekend at an out-of-town resort. The resort had a reputation for being a beautiful serene place to get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. I made her leave her cell phone and pager. I left mine as well. The resort was everything the reputation said it would be, and then some. Soon we were arm in arm walking by a peaceful stream. I heldmy peace until that evening, right after dinner, when we went for a moonlight stroll alongside that same stream.

"Quiesha?"

"Yeah, baby."

"You know I love you, don't you?"

"Of course, I love you too."

"I want to get back to the way we used to roll. I'm tired of the tension that's been between us."

"I'm sorry, baby. I never meant for this to happen either. I guess we just let the pressures of our jobs get the better of us. You know you my boo. I'd do anything for you."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I was thinking -- maybe I need to get my own place again."

She stopped dead in her tracks. If this had been a Tom and Jerry cartoon, you would have heard her chin clanging off the ground.

"What? Why would you do that?"

I sprung my trap.

"So you won't have to keep creepin' on me to be with Maxine."

The look on her face was priceless. "W-What are you talking about?"

"Before you start lying and really piss me off again, let me show you something."

The rest of her cracked face joined her chin on the ground as I pulled the pictures out of my jacket pocket. For long seconds, she couldn't say or do anything. Then she started to cry. I stepped back so she couldn't embrace me. Fortunately for her, she didn't try to lie her way out.

"Baby, I'm sorry. She ... she's just a friend, that's all. You're the one I love.

I said nothing I just dropped the pictures, turned, and started walking. She caught up before I got 5 paces away.

"Drew, please listen to me. I'll never see her again. I love you. You're the one I want to marry."

My gaze never wavered as I laid out the criteria.

"Look, Quiesha, right now we're a long ways from planning a wedding. Maxine is bad news. I told you that before, when I first ran into her. I'm hurt and angry that you would even take up with that dyke. So here's the deal. You want me, then Mad Max doesn't factor into the equation. So you got a choice to make – her or me. If you want her, then tell me now so we can go our separate ways and still be civil toward each other. I'll pack my things and be out of your way."

"No! No, baby, I want you. I love you. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Please, Drew, don't let this split us up. I don't want to lose you. Please, baby? I love you. Only you."

"I love you too, but that don't change what's been going on. You been playin' me and playin' on me."

"But, Drew, Max is a woman."

"So you sayin if I had an affair with a woman that's wrong, but if I slept with a man that's OK?"

"NO, but...!"

"You damn skippy it's no. I won't share your love and affection with another manor woman."

"Drew, we just hooked up a few times; that's all."

"Those weren't all the pictures. Don't complicate things by lying again, Queisha."

"I'm not lying!"

"Just a few times don't have you ghosting on your other girlfriends or wearing the lingerie that I bought but you never wore for me. Just a few times doesn't mean that all of a sudden you get secretive with me, or forget the day that I'm due to return home. Have you had her over to the crib?"

Embarrassed and scared, she reacted the way I anticipated.

"What do you mean by 'have I had her over?' It's my apartment. I ---"

She lowered her eyes again as she realized that she had walked into the trap.

"That brings me back to my first comment. Maybe it's better if I move out."

"No! Drew, I'm sorry, okay? I don't want you to leave. At least give me a chance to make things right! I won't ever see her again."

"You got to see her one last time."

She looked at me perplexed.

"We need to tell her, face to face, that it's over. I'll go with you. She needs to understand that we stand united and she can't come between us."

"She hasn't tried to come between us."

I glared at her, "The night that you came in late, you knew that I was coming in, and you knew what we had planned. Did you happen to tell her that?"

She didn't answer. It was a no-win question.

"Quiesha, Maxine needs to know that WE are together on this. She has to know that if she crosses the line, that she has to deal with not just me, but us together. Maxine is a manipulator and intimidator. She needs to know and see that she can't separate us. If I have to kick her ass, she needs to know that you are at least going to slap her face. She's got to see that you have my back, and I have yours."

"Alright, I'll tell her; but I'll do it alone."

"Are you sure? I've –"

"I'm sure. I'm a grown woman not a child. I can handle my own business. I don't need you causing a scene."

"Quiesha, you know me better than that."

"I know that you had an altercation with her before and I don't want that happening here. I let it get started and I'll be the one to end it. Trust me boo; I can do this."

I trusted her, so I agreed to let her handle things. The rest of the weekend didn't consist of the wild, off-the-wall sex that I'd hoped for, but she went out of her way to show me how deep her feelings for me were.

When we returned home, she wasted no time calling Max and setting up a meeting right away. The next day, she said she had met with Max and after the initial shock of what she had to say had spent itself, Max said she understood and they parted as friends. At least, that was LaQuiesha's story.

I knew going in that this was going to be an ultimate test of our love. Most brothers would have walked away then, forfeiting the relationship. If it had been somebody else, I might have told them to walk away clean. However, when you invest yourself in something like a relationship, it's hard to see, as you go along, when you need to cut your losses and throw in the towel. I had two good years invested in us, and I wasn't about to walk away without giving our love one last chance to conquer all. Besides, the upside was that Qi was one helluva woman and, until recently, a great partner.

For the next 10 weeks things were good. Better than good. That first week LaQueisha went out of her way to wait on me hand and foot. She never went anywhere unless she told me; not that I was keeping track, but she said she wanted me to be sure that things were going to get better. Except for the two weeks her job sent her out of town on training, she stayed up under me. In the sex department, she was her old self - except slightlymore aggressive. No complaints about that though! I had always teased her that she was a little inhibited, so in a way I was sort of beholden to Mad Max for the change in LaQueisha. Sort of.

But then, after the tenth week when I was sitting in my office going over some briefings from my current project, my computer beeped, announcing the arrival of new e-mail. When I clicked to open it the message read:

IT AIN'T OVER! You think they've stopped, but you're wrong!

Now I was irritated, especially since there was no return address. I deleted it, but seconds later it beeped again. This time there was an attachment with the message.

I know you want proof. Here it is!

There were about 20 jpg attachments. My heart sank as I opened each one and found LaQueisha and Maxine in various positions and states of undress. Then, just as I picked my psyche up off the floor, another e-mail popped up.

Need more proof? Here you go.

There were only 5 attachments to this one, but they were videos. The first was footage of them getting it on. The last four were taken just outside of our apartment! They showed them embracing, kissing, and the last one had Max grinding on LaQueisha up against a car. I saw red, then her words came back; "It's my apartment."

I sat there staring, then a third e-mail came.

GUESS WHO'S THERE NOW?

I shut down my computer and left the office. I don't know how quick I got there; I'm just glad the law didn't see me. As I entered the parking lot, I immediately spotted LaQueisha's car and an SUV parked next to it. There wasn't any doubt about who the second car belonged to. As I stormed to the front door, I thought about all the things I could do to two naked bitches - everything from a bondage fuck to taking a clothes hangar and whipping the both of them like I was their pimp. As I quietly opened the door, the sounds coming to my ears were unmistakable.

"Ooooo yeah, daddy. That feels so good."

"You like that, baby? You like daddy's big cock."

"Oooo yeah. (GASP) Fuck me, daddy."

"Oh baby girl, you look so good. I'm glad I bought this just for you. I'm gonna fuck you silly."

"Ahh yessss."

"You ain't gonna want yo man no mo after this."

"Ahhhhh!"

"Your old man thought he could break us up? He don't know he's already done. You my bitch now, ain't ya!"

"Yes!"

"That cunt belongs to me, right?"

"Ahhh! Yes, daddy"

I crept to the door and peaked in the crack. There I saw the woman I loved with the woman I almost hated. LaQueisha was on her hands and knees, as Max lived up to her nickname, pounding herself against the back of LaQuiesha's legs and ass. As I watched, I saw Max reach to the side and pull back a medium-sized vibrator. It disappeared from view but LaQueisha told me exactly where it went.

"Max, no! Not there! Owww! No, not my ass. Please?"

"Shhhh, it's alright baby, you'll get used to it. Soon you'll love it."

I listened to her wail of both pain and lust, and my anger grew. LaQueisha NEVER let me any where near her brown hole. I had relented for the sake of the relationship. It was a blow to my pride to hear her moans of pain change to lust, as Max seemed to dominate my soon-to-be-ex woman and get something I couldn't.

My cock was straining as I heard LaQueisha scream out an orgasm like I had never heard before. Now, most people would be thinking that I would be in turmoil over the fact that my dick was hard, but the reality that this was my woman creepin' on me again, and lyin' to me again, and doin' it all in our bed, subverted any lust that might have arisen. There was no turmoil in my mind – my cock may have been hot, but all I saw and felt was red.

I had to give Maxine credit, she gave LaQueisha no time to recover; she just continued to pound herself into her. Both were sweating as Max suddenly backed up and flopped down on the bed next to LaQueisha. She wrapped her heavy arm around LaQuiesha's lithe waist and pulled her over like she weighed nothing, as she locked her lips over her lover's.

For a second, I remembered the scene from months ago - when she lifted Lashelle all around in the SUV. The next second my attention was drawn to several other things: first, the vibrator was still protruding from LaQueisha's round ass; second, the hole that usually was her tight pussy now a gapping maw; and third, the instrument that caused the maw was a strap-on of truly gargantuan proportions. A good 2 to 3 inches longer than my cock and about as thick as my wrist. For the first time since the anger had come over me, I was stunned. If this would have been a threesome, I could have stuck my cock in Max's pussy and my fist up LaQueisha's.

They changed places again and locked up in a 69 that soon had both of them groaning and squirming. When both of them got off again, they swapped again to resume their kissing. It was now that LaQueisha drove the last nail in her coffin.

"Ohhhh god, Max, that makes me all tingly inside."

"(Chuckle) Bet your boyfriend never did that, now did he?"

"(Giggle) Drew is alright, but there are just some pleasures only another woman can give a woman."

"Mmm humm, and to think a couple of months ago you wanted to stop."

"Heh. Well, he is my man and all."

"Maybe it's time to change all that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well baby, it's obvious that he can't do you like I can. Maybe it's time to fire him and come be with me."

"What? Max, I like you and all, but Drew is my boo."

"Then how come I'm here now?"

"Well, you did hit places today I never knew existed. Drew couldn't even come close."

"And I got a lot more in store for you. But there's a price."

"Oh, what's that?"

"From this point on, you my woman now. That cunt and ass belongs to me. Andrew can't have any."

LaQueisha looked away and Max started to rub her between her legs. As she started to shiver, I decided to end the discussion. I stepped into the doorway. LaQueisha had that dreamy far away look, and at first she didn't register just what she was seeing. Then her vision cleared and she gasped and sat up, pulling the sheets up to cover herself. Max rolled back and, after the initial surprise, stared with a smirk on her face.

"Drew!!! B-Baby it's not what it seems. I ..."

"Just shut the fuck up, LaQueisha, before you bury yourself deeper."

"Humph! And they said you were too dumb to catch on."

LaQueisha gave Max a stern look which the large woman almost laughed off.

"Drew, baby, please I..."

"Well, Max, it looks like the better stud won."

Both of them looked confused for a moment, then that smirk returned.

"You mean better MAN, don't ya?"

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"You still trying to take what ain't yours. Max, even if my cock had to be hand pumped up, I'd still be more man than you ever will be."

The smirk faded as LaQueisha got off the bed and started towards me.

"Don't even think about it, Miss Thompson."

She froze not knowing what to do.

"Qi you may as well come back to bed. It's not like he's gonna do anything. He knows his place now."

LaQueisha cringed as she saw my jaws get tight.

"I'll be back. Remember last time, Max. Well there's no security or LaShelle to protect you this time."

Max jumped off the bed and raised her fists.

"You want some of this, you punk ass muthafucka, come on. Come git some."

I looked at the sagging tits and belly, the lack of hips, the dimpled thighs, and I couldn't help myself. I started laughing. I kept laughing as I walked out the door.

It was three hours later when I returned in the van I had rented. One of my most trusted friends came with me. I had briefed him on the situation and what to expect. From the parking lot I couldn't see if the lights were on. I had to turn my cell phone off to keep it from ringing constantly. LaQueisha, I found out later, had called most of my friends and left the same message. "Please, Drew, we need to talk. Call me. We can work this out." Most of them thought we had been fighting and tried to put their two cents in. Only a couple of my closest road doggs were told the truth. Both of them said that they would have walked away after the first time. I put my key in the lock and pushed the door open. There, in the dim light of the dining room, sat LaQueisha. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot from crying. She got up and ran to me. I gently but firmly pried her loose.

"Drew, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby! Please don't leave. I'll never see Maxine again. I love you. I don't want to lose you."

"It's too late for all that. Miss Thompson. I'm here to pack my stuff and get out."

"No! Drew please listen to me! I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to cheat on you. It just happened. I just -- got caught up in things."

"No, Miss Thompson, you didn't 'just get caught up'. You let Mad Max turn yo ass out, and then you started and kept on creepin' behind my back. But the worst part of it is you stood right in my face andlied to me. You lied, and I believed you because I loved you. Most men would have written you off then, but not me. I loved you. I couldn't just walk away without at least tryin to rebuild what you damaged. It's obvious now that you never intended to or couldn't end it with Maxine. It makes everything you told me that night at the resort a lie. Your lies corrupted everything that I thought we had. I may still have love for you, but I'll never trust you enough to be 'in love' with you again. So, this time, I'm doing what I should have done the first time. You want Mad Maxine, fine. Have yourself a ball; she's already got the chain on you."

"No! Why won't you give me another chance? I love you. Is your injured pride more important than our love? I never denied you anything. I did everything for you. So I had a lover, so what? Andrew, I'm begging you, please don't do this. After all we've been through don't I deserve a chance to at least try to make things right?"

"No you don't, because you did deny me something. You denied me your loyalty. Your chance to make things right was months ago when we took that stroll in the moonlight. You also denied me your honesty. Instead of making things right, you just went deeper on the down low and kept seeing your dyke lover. Your actions have made it clear who and what you valued. All I'm doing is bringing things out in the open so you don't have to creep around anymore. You better prepare your girlfriends, though, 'cause Mad Max ain't gonna go over to well with some of them.

"One last thing, Miss Thompson. Ask yourself if Max would have ever messed with you if not for me. I told you when I first crossed Max that she was a vindictive bitch, not above trying to get revenge. But now, ask yourself what will happen now that I am no longer in the picture. You and I could have been forever. I figure you and Max, on your own; will be lucky to last 6 months."

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
137 Followers