Mad Sex

Story Info
Sometimes being angry makes it better.
1.6k words
4.41
48.8k
77
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers

We had had an argument and for some reason, that damn fool wouldn't leave it alone. He kept goading and picking and saying shit that was infuriating. I didn't know why he wouldn't just go somewhere and shut up and forget it but he wouldn't. Finally, I just screamed at him to leave me alone and told him to go straight to hell.

I was so angry I couldn't see straight and I was walking to our bedroom when he came racing up behind me and grabbed my hands, "And now I suppose since you're so pissed off that we won't have sex again until you want to, right?"

"You jackass!" I hissed, "You piss me off and now you want to fuck me?"

"I don't want you to turn your back and tell me no for days or weeks. We need to hash this out before we go to bed."

"Hash my ass, I'm going to bed. I said what I had to say. Leave me alone!"

It was almost 3 in the morning and we'd been at it for hours. I was tired, furious and drained emotionally. All I wanted to do was sleep. I went to take a shower hoping to cool off my rage and hoped that I would be able to rest.

The water was calming and I stood there enjoying the way the water felt on my flesh. And then I started thinking.

I had always said I would never withhold sex from my man just because we had had a fight. I said I wanted to settle things before we went to bed. Going to bed mad was never a good idea for a relationship but the truth was I was still angry with him.

I applied my baby oil on my wet body as I always did. I wrapped myself in my robe that helped the oil absorb into my skin better leaving me with soft, radiant skin. I had always taken care of my skin and it was one of the things my man liked about me.

Black Mamas are legendary for using oils and Vaseline on our bodies when we are babies and we always start out with glowing, soft skin. I had kept using the methods my mother had and my skin was in great shape. I applied some of the fragrant coconut scented oil I used on my skin and my hair and I braided my hair and brushed my teeth and went into the bedroom. I slipped into my nightgown and climbed into bed, my brain racing a million miles a minute. Sleep was a long way away, unfortunately.

No sooner did I lie down than he came into the bedroom. He gave me a long hard look and started undressing.

He was no slouch either. He had a nice tanned firm body with big wide shoulders and chest and long legs. We both had bikes that we rode all over on for exercise and we both practiced yoga and had for years. His big chest was covered with brown hair and he had a very sweet cock that was for some reason at half mast.

He climbed into bed and turned off the light. We lay there, aware of the others breathing but didn't say a word. Neither of us was going to sleep for a while.

"So will you slap me if I touch you?" he asked, his voice even in the darkness.

I didn't answer. I felt his hand on my thigh and I was angry all over again. I sat up and looked down at him.

"No, I won't slap you."

I climbed on top of him and stared down at him. I loved his hazel eyes and his dark hair. But I was angry with him.

"You want to fuck? Ok, we'll fuck," I said.

I saw the slight smile on his lips and it infuriated me. He grabbed me and flipped me over so that he was on top of me.

"So fuck me," he said in an almost mocking tone.

I tried to push him off me and couldn't, so I grabbed some of his hair and pulled it. He let me up and I pushed him back in the bed and I took his cock in my hand and stroked it. He was getting really hard. I spread my legs on either side of his and poked his hip with my knee on purpose. He yelped softly and then I scratched his chest and pushed him down.

He lay still for a moment and then grabbed my hand to guide it to his cock again but I yanked my hand back and swatted at him for touching me. He grabbed me again and I bit him.

"Dammit, that hurt!" he gasped.

But I could see he was turned on.

And so was I.

We rolled around on the bed both trying to assert some control. I hit him on his shoulder as he pressed me down in the bed and as I wriggled my way out from under him, he wrapped his arm around my waist and turned me and pressed me down on my stomach.

"You sonofabitch!" I hissed.

I did not want to be on my stomach. I curled my legs under me and somehow managed to get up on my knees and then on my side.

He was much stronger and bigger and could do what he wanted but he didn't want to hurt me. He finally got me on my back and held me down gazing into my eyes.

"Be still dammit and let me get inside you!"

"No!" I said, angry and hot at the same time.

"You can't stop me," he said, pressing his penis against me.

"Yes I can. You can't get inside me if I don't let you," I told him.

That was partially true. I was small and tight and he was rather big and we usually had to use oil to ease penetration.

"You will let me, because you want it too," he whispered in my ear.

I bit his ear but I opened my legs to him. I wasn't going to make it easy.

"Go ahead and fight me. You know it turns me on."

He reached between my legs and felt how wet I was.

"Your pussy is soaking wet. I'm gonna fuck you till you scream, my hot little tigress."

He kissed me and our tongues dueled and pushed and probed and the kiss was so intense I could hardly breathe. I was panting and nearly trembling when he rammed himself deep inside me.

"Fuck you!" I said, as I wrapped my legs around him.

"Yeah, fuck me. It's good, ain't it, baby?"

His thrusts were hard and deep and I felt light headed for a moment. Then he pulled out and turned me over again and pulled me up on my knees. I didn't resist him this time. He pressed my body down into the bed and my ass was just at the angle he loved.

"I'm gonna make you cum, baby. I'm gonna get in this pussy and fuck you good and hard and you will cum all over me. You can get mad at me all you want to, you know I love you more than I love myself and I piss you off like this cause I love it when we have mad sex. Take my cock, baby and fuck me."

He was inside me again and it felt so good I wanted to scream. He found that spot, that sweet spot that always makes me cum hard and he hit it and it felt like electricity was charging through my pussy.

"You fucking bastard!" I wailed. "I love you too! Fuck me!!!"

My whole body was shaking as I came. I heard his growls and moans and I knew he did too. We fell apart and he wrapped me in his arms and we both fell asleep.

I was sore all over when I woke up. I had bruises on my hips and arms and as I looked at him, I saw bite marks and bruises on his body too. He was awake and smiling at me.

"That was so much fun, baby. I love it when you're mad like that. You fuck the hell outta me when you're like that."

"Look at us!" I gasped. "We look like we've been fighting, not fucking."

"I know. It's all right."

I reached out and touched his back and saw the scratches I had left there. I saw the bite marks on my breast. This had been a good one. I reached into the bedside drawer where I kept the Neosporin and we both touched up our bruises and bites.

We laughed as we groaned at the aches in our battle worn bodies and kissed knowing that lovemaking was going to be a bit different for a few days as we healed. But it wouldn't stop us.

He kissed the bite mark on my breast and licked my nipple gently. I was caressing his cock and kissing his head.

"Ow!" I squealed as he eased me onto my back.

I opened my legs to him and he slid his cock in me slowly, wincing as I held his shoulders. There was a big bruise there and scratches right below it. This time, we kissed gently as he found his rhythm and we shared the sweetness we loved.

We were making love this time and it felt right. We nestled close to each other mindful of the soreness we'd caused the night before and went back to sleep.

We didn't even remember why we had been fighting.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
411 Followers