Mad Spaghetti Amazon Ch. 03

Story Info
The Kid and Savvanah hunker down.
3.3k words
4.36
5.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
159 Followers

"Oh, fucking mierda! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" The Kid started to scramble back into the truck's cab as best he could with his hands zip tied before himself, which wasn't particularly well. It really didn't help that his pants were down around his knees. It was really just a lot of frantic backward butt scooting. He couldn't take his eyes off the brushcock that was charging towards them. It was maybe twenty, thirty seconds away and once it reached them...

Well, the Kid would probably be safe in the cab if he kept his head down and covered his ears while the common chicken's descendant picked Savvy apart with its claws and its cruel beak, cum-splattered face at all. He could crawl out when it left and rush away so long as he figured out where not to look to see whatever remained of his savior. However, the Kid's quick mind quickly realized his plan had two big problems.

First, his hands were still bound with the plastic whatever the fuck zipties were. The black cord was tight enough that he couldn't get it to loosen up as much as he tried to twist his wrists around. The skin beneath it was growing white, and the way Savvy had put them on him had the cord's teeth digging into him; his attempts to escape them were futile and frankly, all they were doing was scratching up his wrists.

It would be hard for him to do anything with his hands like, say, close the truck's door. That would be big insofar as escaping the brushcock went, but not impossible. Afterwards he would need to open it as well -- and what then? Did he just wander through the desert hoping he might bumble into someone who could cut him loose, or a sharp rock, or--

Really, it was just a no go. He wasn't even sure he could get his pants back up with the zip ties still on his wrists. Sure, he could pull them up but the Avila-Cruz cartel didn't care about making sure their cacti farm slaves had fitted pants. His pants (and really, calling them pants was generous) were terribly loose and baggy, and without the dexterity to tie his rope belt around his waist again he'd be going through the desert with his pants around his ankles.

The second problem was a lot more simple.

"What the fuck're you-- goddammit, this stings," the psycho cowgirl slash self-declared Lone Ranger cried out with a voice full of irritation, rubbing desperately at her cum-splashed eye. She stumbled forward and propped herself against the side of the truck as she worked to clean the Kid's jizz out of her peeper. He was sure that she accomplished nothing but smearing it deeper in there, making her problem all the worse. "What're you cussin' about? Did you fuckin' cum in your own eye, too? Serves you fuckin' right, fuck! Ugh. Goddamn. Shit!"

The Kid's father wanted his kid to grow up to be a good man. The rarest kind of man in Old-Old Mexico's desert, and he would wager the rarest kind of man in the Land of the Free as well after his short time over the border. He wanted the Kid to have a conscience, to treat others with respect and give them the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming the worst from them. At least most of the time.

"Always trust your gut, kiddo," the Kid's father used to say. Of course the Kid's father trusted his gut when he took in Legless Luis and that didn't exactly turn out well for anyone except Luis, nevermind the fact the Kid scrambled his brains just a few days ago in a sudden panic. Right now the Kid's conscience told him he owed the so-called 'Lone Ranger' his life and he couldn't just abandon her after that. His gut feeling agreed with that assessment. Without her, he was probably fucked whether or not he survived the brushcock's coming rampage. With her, he stood a chance and was still likely to be fucked, considering she started sucking his cock within five minutes of meeting him.

That last part wasn't really his gut talking. Apparently, his cock and balls got a vote as well. The only thing voting against saving her was his brain -- she was a psycho. She literally went down on his cock within five minutes of meeting him, and even now her tits were leaking milk, a sure indication of her mutation. Even though there had been a constant flow dribbling out of her nipples this entire time, her breasts didn't seem to have gotten any smaller. It was fucking ridiculous.

Three to one was majority rules, though, and the brushcock wasn't getting further away from the two sitting ducks it was charging. The Kid swallowed, then quickly squirmed around to get his legs under himself so he could wobble forth on his knees to the open door. "We've got a brushcock coming. You gotta get in, quick," he shouted at Savvy.

"A fuckin'-- are you fuckin' serious? Goddamn," she kvetched, fumbling blindly in the wrong direction for the door into the truck's cab. He must have cummed in both her eyes. His petty revenge really wasn't worth it, but there was no point in thinking about that anymore. The sudden urgency to her movements had the mostly exposed blonde moving in very enticing ways that he certainly didn't have the time to appreciate. Still, he was painfully aware of his cock getting stiff again in spite of their predicament. He didn't even like blondes, but her tits...

He needed to focus. "To your right, dumbass," he shouted, thrusting his bound hands out towards the fumbling cowgirl. Her fingers gripped the edge before finding the Kid's sweating digits, grabbing them tight and hauling on him as she pulled herself up. The brawny woman's sheer strength took him by surprise when it really shouldn't have, but he set himself and pulled against her tug to help get her into the truck. The climb wasn't easy with her pants and lacy black panties around her knees, but the side step used to get in and out of the truck made it possible.

It was also broken, with one jagged end curling up. The sharp point caught on both her bottoms, and as she got into the truck the denim and lace loudly ripped, rendered nonfunctional for any practical purpose in a moment. Neither of them had the time to worry about that sort of thing, though. In a few more seconds the brushcock would be upon them. "The DOOR, DUMBASS!" the Kid shouted. The Lone Ranger reached blindly behind herself, managing by sheer luck to grab the door's handle and slam it shut.

Seconds later, the entire vehicle gave a mighty lurch as the brushcock slammed into its side, squawking its fowl rage at being denied its meal while its heavy body dented the metal truck. It reared back, crowing and cucking at the sky before backing away from the vehicle and the pair's emergency shelter. The Kid watched it, his heart pounding so fast that he was irrationally worried it might beat its way out of his chest altogether. "Oh, god," he groaned as he slowly scooted back in the truck's cab, resting his back against the driver's side door.

Savvy didn't get comfortable. By the way she was still groaning and rubbing desperately at her eyes, the Kid wasn't sure she would ever get comfortable again. Another bit of wisdom from his father came to the Kid's mind, however, whenever he whined or complained about feeling too sick to work or being too injured from the farm's many hazards. "If you feel well enough to bitch, you're feeling well enough to work," his father said each time, never taking it seriously unless his kid was suffering in silence.

"Goddamn fuckin' asshole cums in my eye," the Lone Ranger complained, half-curling as she scrubbed and scrubbed away, picking up right where she left off as though the brushcock tackling the truck had never happened at all. She was going to be fine given some time or a little help in getting the cum off her peepers and out of her pale blonde lashes. "Lordy, this fuckin' burns!" The Kid took a moment to just breathe, letting his panic and adrenaline fade away with each steady exhale. When he felt calm, he took a look around the truck and quickly found a waterskin and a canteen hanging off the rearview mirror -- or at least where the mirror had been, the glass long since removed for whatever reason.

"Hold on," the Kid muttered, doing his best to block out the sheer senseless noise all her whining and cussing made as he got the waterskin down and clumsily uncapped it. He sniffed its lip and was immediately glad he had. Whatever alcohol it held was strong enough that its stench hit him like a wall and made him flinch back. If he had splashed that in her eye, she would probably kill him by accident in her flailing, spasming and screaming. He certainly wouldn't have been able to dodge any flying fists or limbs in the cab's tight confines. Feeling light-headed from just his brief exposure to the fumes, he capped the waterskin and reached for the canteen instead.

"The fuck are you goin'? What's goin' on?" Savvy grumbled piteously, the picture of a lion with a thorn in her paw. The Kid's father liked to tell him that story, though he was pretty sure lions were fabricated bullshit. They would have to be enormous if they needed a mouse to pick a thorn out from its paws. Those fuckers were almost worse than brushcocks. Savvy reached out with her paw, blindly patting at his body. "Kiddo?"

"Just give me a second. Keep your fucking hams to yourself," he grumbled, pushing back at her hand but not before it got a touch of his cock. "Seriously, fuck off for a second. I think I've got some water, just-- twist around and lay back. Stop rubbing your eyes and let me splash some of this in it. Alright?" She was too busy interchangeably chortling her amusement at his hardness and hissing in her continued discomfort to hear his words, apparently, so he raised his voice. "Alright? You got that? Hold your eyes open for me."

"You're a -- fuckin' -- horny bastard, ain'tcha?" Savvy grinned before wincing. She held her hands tight to her eyes for a moment, then twisted about to do as she was told, grunting in irritation as her wiggling split what remained of her pants and panties right down the center. She was too tall to really lay the way that the Kid suggested and ended up bracing her boots against the window, her blonde head pressed up against his thigh with her pate just shy of his hard cock and balls, still damp from her tongue. She looked absolutely ridiculous with her immense tits spilling out as best they could, still leaking milk. Absolutely ridiculous and still incredibly fuckable, even when she spread her reddened eyes wide open for him.

The Kid got the canteen open and lifted it to his lips, taking a sip just to be sure the odorless liquid inside was water. Once he was sure, he shifted around and carefully went to splash the water on the Lone Ranger's cum-sullied eyes. He encountered an immediate problem, naturally. His wrists were still bound at the wrist; it wasn't like the psycho cowgirl was in any position to cut him loose. Carefully splashing water required dexterity, and he sure as shit didn't have any in that moment. Just as naturally, Savvy started squirming just as the Kid started pouring, her head pushing his leg just enough to jostle his bottle.

He ended up more or less pouring everything in the half-full canteen over her face, washing not just the cum out of her eyes but off her white spattered face as well. She gasped in surprise and blinked wildly at him, briefly shocked by the deluge. For a moment, she didn't look like the wild frontierswoman she so clearly was, just a woman caught off guard by a rude spill. "Sorry," the Kid mumbled, setting the canteen aside as she blinked and blinked her eyes clear of spunk.

"Give a girl a warnin', fucker," Savvy muttered back. "Whether 'er not you're tossin' water or shootin' your pecker off." The Kid found himself flushing just a bit red, yet after a moment's thought he felt silly for getting embarrassed.

"Maybe give a guy a warning before you decide to start sucking their cock," the Kid grouched right back, sticking his hands out without a direct word towards them, though his silent request was clear enough. Savvy rolled her eyes, then reached up to the zipties, grabbed them and simply ripped them off with a brief but impressive twist of her wrists. Her grip strength was crazy, and he was immediately glad for how gentle she was with handling his cock.

"Ain't ever met a fucker who complained about havin' his pecker in my mouth, much less his balls. 'Sides," she added after a beat, tilting her head back against the seat so she could give a direct look to the cock and balls in question, inches away from the mouth that had gotten the unit off not so long ago. "Looks like somebody enjoyed themselves. Ain't that right?" she cooed at his cock, like it was a cute child.

"T-that's... no! Shut up, you fucking titty monster," the Kid barked back, his fluster replaced with ire. She blinked up at him repeatedly, then burst into raucous laughter, grinning ear to ear at him. Her hands lowered and then slid down her sides, cupping the side of either of her enormous breasts and starting to push them together.

"A fuckin' titty monster, huh?" Savvy asked, squeezing her two massive mammaries together, her hands pushing up just enough for her to pinch at her nipples, already leaking a fresh swell of milk. Her grin tapered down and she affected a look of faux shock, increasingly coy. "Can't say I see a titty monster in here, but I got a couple bottles for baby if he wants 'em... and if it makes him stop cryin', he can stick his cock between 'em." Her grin quickly returned. "What do you say? You wanna fuck my tits, kid?"

The Lone Ranger may have saved the Kid from certain death, and sure, she gave him a great orgasm unlike any other he had ever had. She was probably the hottest woman he would ever see naked, let alone fuck. Now she was offering to let him fuck her cleavage. They had met less than an hour earlier. Despite all those factors, she had also insulted his dignity time and time again. There was no way he could fuck her tits in good conscience.

"I, uh-- yeah. Sure." His cock won the vote again, go figure. A moment later he was working the rest of his pants off his legs, dropping them to the floor of the truck hastily. Savvy grinned gleefully as she watched him, and when he went to crawl over her she leaned up to try and catch the tip of his cock in her mouth, only managing to graze it. The Kid grunted his surprise and gave her a look over his shoulder, then finished getting to her stomach. It took him a moment to turn around on top of her, but it was worth the glorious view he had of her when he was straddling her chest. The Lone Ranger's wonderfully lush tits formed the most enticing cleavage he had ever seen, and with the way she was pressing them together, both of her nipples were leaking into that perfect, fuckable valley.

"C'mon," Savvy all but purred, her grin overshadowed by the sheer wanton hunger in her eyes. "You gonna keep me waitin', hot stuff? Or are you gonna stick your big, strong dick between my tits and give them the fuckin' they deserve for rescuin' you? If you ain't get started soon, I'll do it myself," she threatened, her voice gone low and throaty.

The Kid didn't give her a chance to make good on that threat, ramming his cock right in between Savvy's Texan tits and starting to thrust away. "Fuck," he groaned immediately as her breathing hitched with excitement. They really were perfect, like two warm and overstuffed pillows. Not even the kind of shitty pillows he had used his entire life, but the kind he once saw on a merchant's wagon when he was much younger, perfect and plush but way out of his league (monetarily speaking). Plus, the milk made for just the perfect amount of lube.

The Kid was falling in love. Not with 'Savvy Sharpes' the Lone Ranger, she was absolutely insane and way too dangerous for him to stay around. But her tits? Yeah, he was head over heels for her amazing tits. "Like some kind of titty angel," he mumbled to himself without a second thought about the words, let alone a first one, but he was far too absorbed in titty heaven to care.

At least until Savvy laughed at it. "First a titty monster and now a fuckin' titty angel? Make up your mind, kid, and get to work. Ain't you fuckin' my tits yet?" she jeered at him, grinning widely up at him. "Feelin' something of a mighty breeze in there, but I can't say I'm feelin' any cock," she admitted, wiggling her brows. "And if you ain't get started soon--"

That immediately killed off the steady rhythm the Kid had set for himself out of sheer confusion. "What're you talking about? I'm-- I'm literally--" the Kid blurted and stammered out, flustered, but the psycho cowgirl was already starting to laugh at him, howling and whooping in glee that couldn't quite manage to kill his boner.

"A little pecker like that ain't nothin' between my tits, honey. You ain't fuckin' 'em at all," Savvy teased shamelessly, gripping her fingers into her ample titflesh and beginning to work them back and forth. She squeezed him between her tits far tighter than any pussy he ever had, working them up and down around his length with a much greater intensity than he could have managed.

"Y-you're full of shit," the Kid grunted, starting to try and thrust against her, but her titfuck was frankly overwhelming him, making it impossible to fuck her cleavage, much less escape her peerless shoulder boulders. "F-fuck."

"Uh-huh," Savvy drawled, plainly unimpressed with the strong face the Kid tried to keep up as she worked him, the difference in her experience and his sexual prowess made plain and clear. "You ain't gotta hold back, honey. Y'know that? In fact," she said with a sudden gleam to her eyes, her fingers suddenly managing to squeeze him all the tighter, tight enough that the Kid was sure that his resultant groan was really just a death rattle as he died and went to heaven. "Cum for me, kiddo. C'mon."

"F-fucking hell," he groaned out, helpless in the face of the monstrous titty angel cowgirl, sinking his fingers hard into her breasts as his cock began to spurt its load, joining the little rivulets of milk between her mammaries. Her laughter was less pointed after that, her fingers releasing her chest pillows and letting gravity take over their positioning. It was sheer delight as her fingers scooped between her cleavage, smearing together the Kid's cum and her milk. He watched her, dumbfounded in post orgasmic bliss until a tapping at the window drew his attention from the sight of the blonde eating their mutual mess.

The brushcock tapped its beak at the window again. Apparently, it hadn't fucked off after tackling the car. Apparently, it had been watching them. And apparently, it was ready to get back to the business at hand. Savvy was too absorbed with eating cummy milk to look up and see what the Kid was gaping at, at least until he finally voiced his concern.

"Mierda!"

niteynyx
niteynyx
159 Followers