Mad Women

Story Info
The truth about women at last.
853 words
2.6
15.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

What's with women drivers these days? Is it me or are they acting crazier than usual? I mean, seriously. Picture this : A tall young black man strolling through the city of Brockton on a hot day in late August. I'm crossing the street. I'm not alone. There are two young women and they have one cart with them. This woman comes barreling down the street in a dark car. She's speeding and seems oblivious to the fact that three human beings are also crossing the street. Apparently, she considers herself such an important person that the lives of others on the street absolutely don't matter to her. I find this quite unnerving. This woman is just another crazy female driver. I've seen a lot of them lately.

When I think about it, I see a lot more women speeding on the road than men. It makes sense when you think about it. Guys have to be more careful on the road because they're more likely to get stopped by the police for a variety of reasons. Women on the other hand are hardly ever stopped by the police no matter what they're doing on the road. They consider themselves invincible. They feel that the law applies to others and not them. Well, I think that's bullshit. Traffic laws apply to everyone. Having a vagina doesn't and shouldn't grant exemption from them.

The other day, I read an article on an online news service about more men coming forward and claiming that the female supervisors and female employees at the companies where they work have been sexually harassing them. I'm really not surprised by that. Power corrupts. Those with vaginas aren't immune to corruption. Let no one tell you otherwise. It seems that women are dedicated to corrupting all spheres of life. Why is that? Female construction workers cause more workplace accidents than male construction workers yet they still pay less for health insurance and life insurance. That is such bullshit. The same goes for female drivers. Women drive far more erratically than men. And they seem convinced that traffic laws don't apply to them. Insurance companies should charge women more than they charge men since women cause more damage with their recklessness.

The problem with this modern world is that women weren't taught that with power comes responsibility. Chicks can get pregnant without facing any consequences. Women have all the rights in the world and men have all the responsibilities. Female corporate leaders who embezzle face fewer consequences than their male colleagues. Female police officers who behave badly on the line of duty get citations while policemen who do the same thing face suspension or expulsion from the police force. Women are eager to defend other women who are rightfully accused of evil deeds just because they too happen to have vaginas. Call it the Sisterhood of the Monthly Bleeders. This is a madness which cannot go on.

Did you know that women start most of the bar fights in this country? Also, they initiate most of the abuse, whether physical or verbal, in domestic settings. Yet police officers responding to domestic abuse calls automatically assume that the men are guilty. Never mind that many women go insane and slaughter their offspring before claiming that the Devil told them to do it. The sons and daughters of America are more likely to be abused by their mothers than by their fathers. Why? Simply because, thanks to the courts, their loving fathers aren't allowed to see them while their abusive mothers are granted ownership of them. In this country, if you have a vagina, you're one step below God Himself. If you happen to have an XY chromosome, you're persona non grata. Society's favorite scapegoat. That's what it means to be a man in America today.

The feminists would have you believe that men and women are equal. The truth is that the sexes can never be equal. Women are superior to men in their cruelty, vanity, carelessness and ruthlessness. The evil that women do will always be superior to the evil that men do. Men lack the sheer evil which comes naturally to all women who have ever lived. Men are kind and decent by nature. The original nurturers of the race. It's the world that makes men belligerent, angry and desperate. Women on the other hand are genetically designed to be manipulative, murderous, treacherous and deceitful. It's part of the package. Don't try to change them. You might as well try to convince a snake to try vegetarianism. It simply doesn't work. I wish my fellow men would seek some happiness on their own terms, without relying on women for anything. Women are ultimately the most unreliable creatures in the universe. You can rely on them to be unreliable, that's about it. I think God decided to curse man by creating woman as his mate. I think men should take control of their own fates and leave women on earth and seek their destiny in deep space. Maybe somewhere out there we can find something better. Space is infinite, after all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers