Madam Kon's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

She put the head of his dick just inside her cunt and he pushed gently. She groaned. He backed away, but she pulled him in harder. His cock met the resistance of her hymen and he hesitated again. She closed her legs around his hips to keep him from getting away, and his cock broke through and sunk completely into her in one sudden plunge. She screamed, clawing his back with her long fingernails. He looked down on her and realized she was crying, but trying desperately not to show it. He lifted his weight from her to pull out, but she grabbed him by his hips and shook her head.

Her ass squirmed under her, and she bit her lower lip in her teeth. She was moaning and breathing hard, but she never tore her gaze away from his eyes, and he stared into hers more deeply than he had ever seen a woman before. Finally, he closed his eyes and kissed her. For a moment she hesitated, as if she was not sure what to do, but she returned his kiss with much more passion, fueling the fires that burned within each of their bodies.

His hips thrust up and down and the bed rocked with the fierce motions. His cock was held in her tight cunt like they were welded together, and when he lifted his hips, she rose off the bed with him, only to be smashed onto the mattress again when he thrust forward and drove his cock deep, to the very end of her vagina. She screamed with each thrust. He believed she must be in pain, but she would not let him up to relieve her of the agony. She dug her heels into her ass in an effort to make him thrust his cock deeper.

She was like a tiny young girl under him. Her gorgeous curves shook when his hips pounded her vagina, and she screamed weakly, her lips quivering and her eyes squeezed shut. Her hands roamed his chest and back, squeezing his strained muscles like a trainer working the tension out of a boxer after fifteen rounds. She found his nipples and lightly pinched them between her thumb and finger. Her breathing came in very short gasps, followed by a grunt when he drew his hips back, and a loud scream when he jammed back in. Her pink nipples were hard, tiny points at the ends of her breasts, which shook as they rocked back and forth.

The incredibly beautiful sight of her made him desperately want to cum, and he felt it was impossible to hold himself off. He felt the climax just about to explode, and suddenly he was gushing into her like a wildcat oil well.

Hashma came wildly, like a creature from outside civilization, thrashing out of control on the bed, screaming madly in ecstasy. She collapsed, her body weak, her sweet thighs glazed with her own fluids.

"Thank you so much," she whispered in a soft, sweet, delicate voice that brought to his mind visions of honey and strawberries. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "I love you dearly."

Hashma fingered her pussy, sliding her fingers gently in and out of her slit. When her hands were covered with fragrant dew, she reached beneath herself and rubbed the cream into her little anus, filling her hole with slick juices from her cunt. Hashma turned over and raised her haunches into the air, propping herself on her knees, her legs spread wide.

He put his hands on her ass and spread her smooth, taut cheeks. He moved up and put his cock into place. With the shaft of his cock, he rubbed the hot crevice of her ass, slick with her pussy juices. Hashma moaned with delight and pushed herself back against him. He placed the head of his cock to her tiny, budded anus, and to his surprise, Hashma pushed herself onto his cock.

He shoved slowly into her ass until his entire thick meat was inside her. He reached under her, rubbed her soft belly a few times, and fingered her pussy. She moaned and encouraged him to finger her harder, wiggling her hips so gratefully, so erotically, until he was lunging in and out of her as hard as if he were fucking her pussy.

He was brimming with cum. Beads of sweat broke in strands over his forehead and his stomach tightened. Hashma closed her thighs slightly, increasing the pressure of her tight ass on his cock. She grabbed his wrist and forced his fingers faster into her wet pussy. Hashma thrust her ass at him. He knew he would cum. His chest muscles grew rigid, and the sight of Hashma's light brown breasts bobbing as she thrashed wildly drove him to the edge. Hashma screamed with mad desire and he spouted powerfully in her ass.

He finally collapsed on his back on the bed. Hashma's ass arched in the air and he watched streams of his own cum pour from her hole down her thighs. She caught a handful of semen and licked her soaked fingers clean. She cuddled up next to him.

The door opened and Madame Kon entered, her heels clicking on the stone floor as she approached the bed. He laid naked with Hashma and was a little shocked that she would come in on them. He was unable to pull a sheet over his naked body before she reached the bed. She smiled at him and he choked out a smile. She reached to his lap and picked up his long cock, turning it to inspect it like a piece of fine steak. Completely against his will, it began to grow stiff in her hand, but, with a slight smile and a curt nod, she seemed to approve of it.

"I feel like a very lucky man."

"You should," Madame Kon said, as she let go of his penis. "Today you are the luckiest man in the world."

"You are," Hashma said, sitting up and taking his stiffening cock in her hand. "Many men have fought over the right to claim my virginity."

"Why?"

"Because the man who does has the first opportunity to ask for my hand in marriage."

He looked into her beautiful face, but felt only puzzled. "Hasn't anyone ever asked before?"

"None has ever asked because I have never chosen anyone before you."

"Am I supposed to ask you to marry me?"

"That is up to you." She watched his face while he thought about it for a moment.

"I wish to make you my wife for all eternity, Hashma, will you marry me?"

"Yes," she said, with tremendous joy. She lowered her head and closed her mouth around the head of his cock. He closed his eyes and laid back on the bed, and Madame Kon nodded.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12