Madam Mary

Story Info
A husband's journey to slavery and cuckoldry.
2.2k words
3.98
61.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers

The intensity of the spankings was unbearable... With a stern and angry face, my wife spanked my ass cheeks for more than one hour!

Tears of pain and regret were running down my eyes, I wasn't supposed to complain or the spanks will last much longer...

It all started few years ago, before our marriage was reached a crossroad, hours of quarrels and fights, unsolved problems and a financial break down. All of these issues were enough to reach a dead end for our relationship.

Mary is a thirty seven years old beautiful lady, a brunette with blue eyes, five feet tall, athletic with a curvy body... We married after we met on the internet; she lived in Moscow where she studied physical education.

After we moved to the states things were moving fine between us, Mary shared responsibilities with me, she made most of the decisions in home and I was happy to support her financially and made sure to keep my income increasing steadily. Mary didn't like children, so we postponed the issue.

Sex was traditional or vanilla most of the time, until one day I was sitting on the sofa with Mary's feet on my lap, she asked me to massage her size 9 feet.

I had a strong foot fetish since I was young, a thing I kept secret from her. I never dared to admit it to any woman in fear of considering it a deviation.

Mary realized the bulge in my pants while I was massaging her feet, she tried to pull them back but I insisted to continue, she liked that and was surprised how my face turned red and how I closed my eyes... she gave me a hand job and I came immediately while shouting her name repeatedly...

We didn't talk about what happened at all, but occasionally Mary loved to repeat it more and more until she felt that I started to be addicted to it.

One time she was sitting on the sofa besides me, she was angry from me because she wanted to travel to visit her family, but I insisted on her to postpone it.

She crossed her legs with her right foot facing me, and when she realized my hard on, she asked me if I liked to lick her toes. I licked them hungrily, and she stroked my cock, but stopped suddenly!

She only continued after she got what she wanted, the trip, and I happily came on her hands!

One night, I woke up late in the night; Mary was laying on her stomach; her meaty soles looked very nice under the moon light. So I moved to the floor and started kissing and licking them until I came while masturbating...

From that night on my sexual life started to change dramatically, I became obsessed with Mary's feet, to the point that I couldn't have a hard on or come without having to worship her feet.

Mary was very happy to get what she wanted from me, in exchange for worshiping her. I became very obedient and submissive in front of her to an extent that I never refused her commands.

After several months of that, I realized that my wife started to cover her feet always at home. She never took off her socks, even in bed, and if I offered a foot massage for her she declined...

Months passed without sex and our normal relationship ended, she started to come late, stopped doing any housework or anything and she always ignored me!

One day I came home early; I saw a white convertible Mercedes parked outside the house. I know that this car belonged to my boss at work Jack and I wondered what he was doing there. I entered carefully and continued upstairs because no one appeared down.

My heart pounded fast after I heard my wife moaning loudly, the sound was coming from our room!

From the door knob I saw my muscular black boss fucking Mary on our bed... she was on her back shouting and calling his name whenever he pushed his huge dick inside and outside her asshole!

I rushed outside to my car and collapsed in my seat, my life was never like before.

The other day I went to my work and resigned. I didn't tell Mary about her cheating; however I wasn't sure about the other step.

Two months passed unemployed, I couldn't find a job with the same payment and my savings were running out, a letter came to me from the bank, it was my wife's credit card, which was on my account, and I had to pay a big amount.

Mary was sitting on the sofa in the living room, reading a magazine, her bare feet were on the table, I stood facing her, and tried to solve things with her. Her cold and arrogant reaction was very humiliating. She made me responsible for everything, and asked me to pack my things and leave; she also told me that Jack was going to support her financially.

I collapsed on my knees and begged her to keep me for a while until I manage myself a little bit, she refused at first, but when I insisted and begged her more, she told me that she will give me a short time if only I do what she asks and if I obey her totally...

Tears were running from my eyes as I licked the soles of her feet in frenzy, I thanked her repeatedly as I washed her feet with my tongue for more than an hour!

Mary ordered me to hurry to the toilet and release myself, and then to start cleaning the kitchen!

After several months, I started to get used to my new life. Mary had "domesticated" me, she arranged for me a whole set of rules and procedures that I had to strictly abide with, or I would be severely punished. The punishments increased depending on my mistakes, from quick slaps on my face to severe canning and whipping. Mary never tolerated any mistake how matter it was trivial. At the beginning of my training I was punished a lot, then and when I learned my rules perfectly, she disciplined me occasionally whenever she felt that I needed to be reminded.

Jack became Mary's lover and he showered her with gifts and flowers. Every day they would go outside and come back late to have sex all night. Mary ordered me to stay in the basement whenever Jack was at home, she locks me up there and a lot of time I hear the noise from them. The strange thing is that I loved this humiliating life, and Mary knew it.

She bought me a chastity device which I put submissively while Jack was watching me, he began to stroke his hard cock, then Mary pulled me by my hair towards Jack's dick; she became very hot watching me sucking on it... Mary promised me that if I suck his dick regularly Jack will help me pay my dept...

I became a totally controlled submissive slave for Mary, I addressed her as Madam, I had to be very docile and restraint in her presence or when her friends visited her. I always begged her to give me permission to lick her feet, but that was a privilege that only happened once every two to three months. Sex with her was a luxury that I had to work hard to get it, and it only takes place if Jack was in a trip, and she would force me to suck her pussy to orgasm after doing her a thorough body massage.

Jack was a tireless bull when it comes to sex, he was muscular and tall, my wife always shouted his name whenever she orgasmed.

Once I refused to let Jack fuck my asshole, and after he left, Mary slapped my face for more than I could count, she only stopped after I cried loudly. She strapped on a 10" dildo to her waist and fucked me for two hours continuously... I had to shout Jack's name before I exploded on her hands!

I had very strong pain that night and the next day Mary took me to a doctor to check my asshole. I felt very humiliated when she explained for him what was going on with my hole; the young blonde guy was a Russian immigrant. They talked Russian with each other before they engaged in heavy French kiss. I was instructed to stay in the other room while the doctor fucked my wife on his desk...

We went back home and I had to do my job as usual in cleaning the kitchen and the other housework.

Mary sat in the living room with her feet on the table, she chatted with her friends on the internet...

After I finished my work she gave me permission to get a nap and reminded me that I should prepare her for Saturday night. She wanted me to bring her a woman specialized in makeup and manicure and all the other beauty preparations... I knew that Jack was coming that night from his trip!

Jack loved my wife's breasts; he couldn't wait until we reached home from the airport. They were in the back seat, and I watched him feasting on her boobs while she was in total pleasure. She was trying to find his hard dick in one hand while carrying the red flowers bouquet in the other...

In our bedroom Mary quickly stripped herself naked while Jack lay on the bed stroking his hard 15" black dick!

She spread eagled his legs, and took his right foot with her hands and started sucking on his big toes...

She ordered me to lick his asshole!

My begging and complaint didn't change her mind at all, she gave me two big slaps on my face, before I harried and licked his ass hole thoroughly...

Jack fucked my wife that day nonstop!

She even handed him a blue pill after hours of full fuck!

I followed Jack's orders blindly fearing punishment from Mary; he made me lick his cum from Mary's feet in total humiliation...

Mary and Jack couldn't stop kissing before he left after staying with us for several days...

In the absence of Jack life goes on slowly, Mary spends her time at the gym and the beach, sometimes she comes late, and I have to be ready to prepare her a hot bath shower. I always clean her pussy from the remaining of semen in addition to her ass hole...

One day our neighbor, Mrs. Olga, a Belarusian married lady, paid us a visit. I heard her complaining to my wife about how men are losers and lazy these days. Olga is in her forties, her body is "chubby and full" and very sexy. I always dreamt of her sexy curvy body and seductive appearance. A fitness instructor, she kept her body fit and muscular. I wondered how her husband could neglect such a redhead fiery lady with green eyes and beautiful face.

Olga was surprised when she saw me carrying two cups of coffee in a tray coming towards her humbly after my wife called me. I heard their giggles after my wife asked me to continue ironing the clothes!

Olga asked my wife if I can help her with her housework, and that she needed somebody to clean her windows from outside.

I followed Olga to her apartment, she instructed me how to clean the windows after she handed me a long squeegee, she also instructed me to wipe the kitchen's floor after I finish. I tried to explain for her that my wife would punish me if I was late, and it was a big mistake!

Olga made me lie on the floor and raise my feet upwards, and then she brought a long wooden ruler. She gave me more than one hundred strokes on the bottoms of my feet. I begged her to stop and to forgive me, but she only did so when I started to cry... She was amazed when she saw the bulge in my pants and without a world she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the sofa, I was supposed to get naked before she went to her room.

I was shocked when she came back with a dildo strapped to her waist. It was 10" black and thick...

My tongue and lips washed the soles of her feet in frenzy; I worshiped her feet in total submission, before she fucked me for hours.

Olga was an insatiable dominant woman. She orgasmed endlessly just from fucking my ass! She was a man in a women's body. I thanked her a lot after I came on her slippers, she made me lick it clean, and then she allowed me to clean her windows!

Olga kept me all day at her place; she called my wife and asked her to let me stay overnight in return for a favor that will tell her about afterwards...

I shivered when she ordered me to bend in front of her, with her right hand she spanked me for a while on my ass cheeks, and with the other she pushed her index finger in my hole!

Then she sat on the edge of the table and made me massage her feet while telling her about all the secret sexual desires of my wife!

That night was a mixture of discipline, home service and sex!

To be continued...

*****

Send me your notes to the contact on my profile.

Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers