Madam Myst & Slave Jamie

Story Info
Jamie obeys Madam Myst.
1.5k words
4.21
16.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie didn't know what was coming, but the Sissy Slave Slut was excited all the same. Anticipation blends well with adoration. While waiting to see what Madam would do, he knew that whatever it was, he would adore Madam even more as he knew she would do so with care. She was going to want his very best behavior and he knew he would comply.

The written instructions that Madam Myst had left told him to strip all the way down, put on a blindfold, get on the bed, kneel, face the door and keep his hands clasped behind his back. Jamie had obeyed and awaited her arrival.

Time was passing so slowly and his anticipation was on an increase.

Finally, he heard the door slowly opening. But, there was no voice or even any other sound. Then he heard soft steps on the rug coming nearer to where he waited.

Then she spoke, "Sissy Slut, do not speak or make a sound until I say you may. Now, remove your blindfold. Return your hands to being clasped behind your back." Jamie's cock quickly rose to full attention, hard and throbbing.

Madam's hand then came up and caressed his face, paying delicate attention to his lips. His breath calmed as he knew she really meant no harm, at least nothing permanent.

Jamie's breath had slowed, but his heart still raced. Madam Myst then leaned forward and let Jamie feel her breath upon his face. His heart raced even more. Jamie could smell Madam's sexual excitement and that scent increased his own desire.

Madam Myst began slowly, running her hands down Jamie's thighs, touching ever so lightly. She then ran her hands down his back caressing a bit more firmly. She stopped at the mere start of his bottom. Jamie wished for more, but he knew that he had no choice but to wait until she felt like giving more.

Myst then ordered Jamie to rise up so his bottom was clear of his thighs. She wasn't going to go on until she was ready.

With his body raised, his cock and balls came into view, his hardness evident. Jamie craved her touch there, but Madam did not offer that pleasure.

Madam Myst then caressed his thighs and legs to his feet. The lotion she had ordered that he apply allowing her hands to freely travel all the way to his toes.

Her hands worked back up the back of his thighs to the edge of where his buttocks rose in their anticipation. Madam Myst was very pleased with Jamie's posture and attention to her touch. She then felt it was time to give Jamie some degree of pleasure.

Madam Myst then said, "Turn over and bend with your bottom up in a doggy position. Raise your bottom so that it becomes a target for my hands."

As Madam looked with pleasure on his bottom, she knew that this would be of so much pleasure for her slave and of so much pleasure to herself. She began to caress the cheeks of his ass, allowing her hands the freedom to do as she wished. Madam Myst then filled her hands with Nivea Lotion for Body, Face, and Hands. She began by massaging the lotion into the cheeks of his ass, then allowing her fingers to sensuously slide to his crack. She used extra lotion to caress the tender star like opening. Jamie moaned with pleasure, but Madam was not ready for that kind of pleasure for his delight. She knew that Jamie craved a paddling, but since there was pleasure in being paddled, she kept that to be a reward rather than a punishment

With his bottom soft, Madam Myst then reached to the side and found the perfect tool for Jamie's delight. The rubber paddle she grasped was not overly large or even hard. It flexed easily but was not too overly flexible. Madam Myst knew from her own experience as a submissive to her Dom Michael that the start of Jamie's enjoyment of punishment must be one of a gradual increase to pain. Pain through a paddling is something that needs to be earned; it is a clear reward for obedience and servitude.

Madam began by rubbing the paddle in a circular motion, readying Jamie for the sting of the paddle. She then started by a few fairly light and sensuous slaps of the paddle. Jamie's reaction was clear; his bottom rose to meet the paddle. He craved her reward for his obedience.

But, Jamie didn't really know what was coming next. The Slut/Sissy/Slave wanted Madam Myst to take possession of his pleasure center. He wanted her to take possession of everything that he had to offer her.

Madam's then began to alternatively pass from light to hard slaps upon Jamie's increasingly brighter red bottom. Jamie could feel the warmth increase with every spank. He was loving it. His moans increased, but these were moans of pleasure along with the pleasure of the pain.

Yes, even as the pain increased, he was loving the strokes of the paddle. Madam could see Jamie's love of her attention to his bottom and the pleasure she wished to impart.

Jamie's bottom was now bright red and craving further contact.

Madam Myst was satisfied that Jamie was ready for the next step. She ordered him to turn over on his back and to begin to stroke his hard cock, a cock that was dripping with his pre-cum. Madam could see and sense his sexual excitement. Jamie's legs were spread wide to open his being to her pleasure.

Jamie was so very excited and craving now her sexy touch.

Madam had entered the room with her cock jutting out in front of her. And now, it began to be clear what she was expecting.

Now, as her excitement increased, she began to seek her own pleasure. She moved to a position behind Jamie's up-raised bottom. She lathered her cock with a slick lubricant that dripped as she placed her hard cock between Jamie's ass cheeks. She applied even more lubricant to his ass, making sure that the lube went deep. She slid her cock up and down like she was fucking his crack and his pleasure was intense.

Madam Myst then positioned the head of her hard cock at the entrance to his inner pleasure center. She didn't shove it in with one move, but slowly pressed in and entered through his sphincter until his ass tightened around her cock.

Jamie was well into his bliss. Madam Myst's pleasure was high as well. As she pressed further into Jamie's body, she could feel his pleasure. His pre-cum was flowing freely and its evidence was clear as it dripped down his thighs.

Madam Myst began to slowly move her cock in and out of his anal passage. As his ass warmed and loosened, Madam increased the speed of her thrusts and moved deeper into Jamie. He began to moan louder and louder with each thrust.

Madam Myst was also beginning to pant with her breath and her excitement. The scent from her very wet pussy was apparent and filled the room. The cock jutting out from her loins was moving back against her own pussy and giving her so much pleasure that she felt she might pass out from the pleasure.

Jamie was ordered to begin stroking his hard and juicing cock as Madam Myst pounded deep into him. Soon, the pace of his heart increased even more. Madam Myst's cock was bringing him way beyond his ability to control his body.

Finally, Madam Myst began to repeat over and over her orders, "Cum for me Slut! Cum for me now and don't wait. Give me all of your cum."

Jamie began to ooze his cum from his cock; his body no longer shot his cum out like it did when he was younger. Madam Myst placed one hand down to collect the cum from Jamie's strong orgasm. Although he was not shooting with much force, the amount was heavy.

Madam Myst collected Jamie's cum and brought it up to his mouth. She ordered him to lap it all up so no trace remained. She ordered him to take it into his mouth and then open his mouth to show his Madam that he had not yet swallowed his essence.

Jamie's orgasm lasted for more than 30 seconds. He was delirious and felt almost lost.

Madam Myst was not finished with Jamie.

Since Jamie was still recovering, Madam unfastened the cock from her loins. She offered it to Jamie to clean and take it deep into his throat.

Madam's pussy was dripping and oozing her sweet cum. She moved up on his chest until her pussy was mashed down onto his mouth. He began to drink in her juices and lick and suck as much as he could. She was still excited from coming while she was fucking Jamie and her excitement never ceased.

Madam Myst found herself so very excited and began to cum again freely and copiously. Her pleasure was so deep and complete that Jamie felt so much sexual excitement;this even without further stroking of his cock, he began to cum himself with so much more pleasure.

Jamie knew that there were so much more pleasure to come as he and his Madam Myst came to understand and appreciate each other.

NOT THE END; THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS JOURNEY.