Madam Veronica Ch. 01

Story Info
The training of a new submissive.
2.5k words
4.24
108.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a striking woman to look at... she stood 5'8, and while not thin she was not overly big either. Lush would be the word to describe her curves, lush and womanly... She flared out where a woman should and dipped in at the right places. Her face, while not classically beautiful still drew the eye of everyone when she passed... high cheekbones, full lips, and eyes that held hidden promises but often shielded by her long lashes. Her hair was as black as night and when not bound in a chignon hung down her back in rippling waves... settling at the top of her firm buttocks. Her legs were shapely if not overly long, but when encased in silk could not help but be noticed.

Veronica's normal mode of dress was silk and lace as a rule... She loved the feel of the materials as they caressed her skin, so soft and sensuous, keeping her in a state of constant feeling, her skin sensitive and aroused. However today she had clad herself in leather... black, soft, form fitting leather. She wore what looked to be a suit that covered her from neck to thigh. However if one looked closely seams in the leather revealed carefully hidden clasps that would transform the suit into a combination of different outfits. Panels could be removed to expose different parts of her body. Complementing this suit were a pair of thigh hi leather boots. Five inch spiked heels flowed into the softest of leather that caressed her legs all the way up until they flared around her creamy white thighs. All that could be seen of her legs was a thin strip of flesh between where the boots ended and the bottom of the suit began. That small glimpse of flesh was enough to tantalise and tease...

The reason for the leather on this particular day was the arrival of a new submissive. Whenever Veronica met a new submissive for the first time she liked to make them as comfortable as possible and past experience had told her that dressing in a certain way or smelling a certain way would help in this endeavour. Today's new arrival resulted from a recommendation from a friend. Jonathan, or MasterJ as she teasingly called him, had, from time to time, recommended female submissives that might please her. And apart from one disastrous encounter, his recommendations had been very good. However, this time he was sending her a male. This in itself was a departure from the norm but Jonathan had assured her that he knew she would be delighted with his find, a young man called David.

As was normally the case there had been emails back and forth between Veronica and David. From what she had read it did seem as if he would be an ideal candidate as a submissive, despite his inexperience. Veronica glanced at the clock and noted than in ten minutes David would be at her door and the first true tests would begin. The emails had given David precise instructions for his visit... how he was to dress, how he was to conduct himself and so on.

She took the time left to carefully go over everything that she had laid out ready for this first meeting... she idly tapped her finger against her lips, the colour of her long nails the exact red shade of her lipstick. After she was satisfied with all the items she gave a little nod and climbed the stairs to the first floor. She sat in her favourite chair to await David's arrival. She heard a noise at the front door and once more glanced at the time. There was three minutes to go. Silence... then a knock. She smiled to herself; the knock was at exactly the appointed time. David had already begun on a good note.

She leisurely rose from her chair and walked to the door, then opened it wide. Standing before her was a young, fit, almost impossibly handsome young man. His eyes were lowered correctly and this caused Veronica to smile again. She could see that his hands trembled slightly as he held them loosely clasped in front of him. "Good," she thought, "he is a little nervous." Stepping forward without a word she reached up and placed a collar around his neck. He gave an involuntary gasp of surprise before biting his lip to prevent more sound. David knew that he was not to make a sound until instructed to do so and something inside him cringed at the gasp he had made. However instead of the reprimand he expected he felt the cool touch of nails running across his cheek. He relaxed a little silently giving thanks that he would not be punished this time. He felt an overwhelming urge to look up; to look into the eyes of this woman he had agreed to submit to, but he dare not. He never knew how much of a struggle it would be. A little click told him that a lead had now been attached to the collar, the signal that his session would begin.

"KNEEL!" The command was sudden and forceful that for a moment David was scared. That did not stop him from immediately dropping to his knees as commanded. He could now see and smell the leather of Veronica's boots... leather was the one thing that excited David beyond all else. He breathed deeply, the aroma seeming to permeate his body, his excitement and arousal evident in his trousers, despite their loose fit. None of this was lost on Veronica. She raised one booted foot and gently nudged the semi hard erection, teasing it with the toe of her boot. The suppressed groan she heard delighted her so she nudged a little more. David's penis hardened. Veronica lowered her foot and stepped back a pace tugging on the leash. "Hands and knees," she commanded and David quickly placed his hands on the floor a little disappointed that all he could see now was the toes and heels of the boots. Veronica turned and began to walk away... David had no choice but to crawl after her. It was that or be choked and choking was not one of his desires.

Across the entryway and down a long haul they went stopping only when Veronica came to the door that led to the dungeon. She assessed the ability of this boy to negotiate the stairs on his hands and knees and decided that he was more likely to fall down then crawl down. It was not her intention to maim him so with a tug on the leash she indicated he was to stand. Once this was accomplished she proceed to head downward into the dungeon. She led David to the middle of the room where a chain and ring hung from the ceiling. Reaching up she attached the leash to the ring then stepped back. Nothing was said for sometime. To David it seemed like an eternity, he felt the desire to fidget. Just when he was about to disobey and move veronica spoke.

"Undress little one," her words softly spoken, in contrast to the commands she had given on his arrival. "Do it slowly so I can savour the moment." David's normally dexterous fingers suddenly felt as heavy as lead, felt as if they had thickened in size. He silently thanked the Mistress for her foresight in instructing him to wear loose clothing with no zips or buttons. He removed the shirt he had worn, a voluminous item that was secured by velcro. He carefully folded it and placed it on the ground at his feet. Next he slid the trousers down, embarrassed and ashamed that his erection was now full. As he stepped out of the trousers and began to fold them he felt the caress of a hand across his buttocks. He jumped slightly... he had been so intent on his task that he had not heard her move and her touch had surprised him. The low chuckle he heard reassured him that she was pleased.

Veronica began a leisurely inspection of David's body, her hands and fingers caressing, probing, and exploring. She took his penis in her hand and felt the weight of it as she admired its length and girth. At the same time she cupped his testicles and squeezed them a little. "Mmmm very nice," she murmured. "I am so glad you were honest in your description of yourself."

After she had completed her inspection she took a pace backwards. "David," she began, "From this point on you will be assessed to see if you have what it takes to be a good submissive, more importantly MY submissive. I will do with you what I will, within the boundaries that W/we have already established. You have been given the safe word to use if at anytime you wish to stop. Now before I begin I must ask you this. Do you wish to proceed?"

David took only a moment to consider the question, despite the fears in his mind he knew that he needed to know if this was what he wanted. So after only a short pause he answered, "Yes Madam Veronica, this humble submissive wants to proceed."

"Excellent!" Veronica approached him again and released the leash from the ring and started to walk towards a table set to one side. David sank to his hands and knees crawling behind her. She glanced over her shoulder and praised him, "Good boy!" Her forward momentum not slowing till she reached the table. Upon stopping she commanded him to sit and saw that he readily complied... sitting back on his heels, legs spread and his hands resting palm up on his thighs. Veronica saw that his erection had not yet subsided, if anything it seemed to be harder than before. With what she had in mind this could not continue. First she needed to get him limp.

She turned and leant back against the table her thighs slightly parted, "Look at me David." He slowly raised his eyes till he looked at her face, his mouth slightly open, as he was finally able to look at her fully in the flesh. The photos didn't do her justice was the thought that popped into his head. He opened his mouth to speak then quickly shut it, knowing he did not have permission. "You wish to say something little one?" Veronica asked. David nodded his head in reply. "Then say it," she said.

"M-madam Veronica, this humble submissive would like to tell you how beautiful you are. And he thanks you for allowing him to look upon your beauty." All this said in a rush as his nerves took over. The smile she bestowed upon him warmed him and he tentatively returned that smile.

Veronica leaned down slightly as she spoke her next words. "Little one what I have in mind for you cannot be accomplished while your penis is so erect." David flushed with embarrassment. "This submissive is ashamed that it has failed you already Madam Veronica. He did not mean to be such a disappointment." He hung his head, so ashamed did he feel. "No little one, you have neither failed nor disappointed me," Veronica replied. She accompanied her words with a hand under his chin raising his face again. "However, W/we need to do something about your predicament before I can truly begin. Thus you will masturbate for me till you cum and your penis deflates enough to suit me."

"Y-yes M-madam Veronica, as you wish."

"To help you in your endeavour I shall give you some visual assistance. A little something to inspire you." With that she undid the lower clasps of her leather suit and removed the panel. What it revealed was a smooth, shaven pussy framed by leather. As she parted her thighs a little more David could see that it was completed shaven; the inner lips were glistening and prominent. As Veronica shifted he caught her scent and groaned with pleasure. He thought he had never seen such a wonderful sight before. "Touch MY penis, stroke it while you watch me."

"Yes Madam Veronica," was all he could manage to say.

As he watched Veronica took one of her red tipped fingers and slid it between the lips of her pussy, running it the full length... down to her anus then back up to her clit. Up and down, the finger sliding easily so aroused was she. She watched as David began to stroke his hard penis... his hand wrapped around it as it moved up and down the shaft in slow firm strokes. She noticed precum already oozing from the tip and she licked her lips in anticipation of the moment she would taste it. But that was later. Now she had to concentrate on reducing his erection.

She settled herself more firmly against the table and spread her thighs wide, affording David a clear view of her entire pussy. Using the fingers of one hand she spread the lips apart and inserted a finger, pushing it up high inside her, working it around then removing it. It was coated in her cream, thick and white. "Would you like a taste?" "Oh yes please Madam Veronica." Veronica push her finger back inside her to coat it some more before holding the finger to David's mouth. He lapped at it greedily, his tongue licking furiously as if he had to get it all before it was snatched away. At the same time the tempo of his stroking had increased, his hand moving faster and faster on his erection. Veronica leant back against the table and this time began circling her clit with the nail of her finger, pressing on it around it, beginning to rub it harder and harder. She moaned loudly as she felt herself nearing orgasm, the noises emanating from David matching her own. With a cry she felt herself release, the small trickle down her leg indicating that she had had a good one this time. David missed none of this. His hand now a blur, As veronica licked her hands and fingers clean she commanded' "Come for me little one, come for Madam Veronica!" With a few more furious strokes and a primal cry David came, spurting in a stream that landed at her feet. "Thank you Madam Veronica," he panted "Thank you for allowing this submissive to receive pleasure."

His energy spent for the moment, David slumped where he was, his breathing ragged and for now his erection no more. Veronica moved quickly before his penis could stir back to life. With sure deft movements she placed a chastity device on him and locked it in place. It was a clear tube that fit neatly over the shaft and a ring circling the balls. The locking device was on top and in this instance was secured with a small brass lock. It had the delicious name of The Curve and veronica knew it was a very effective tool to use in training. As she looked into David's eyes she could see fear mingled with desire and smiled her enigmatic smile. She patted his cheek and said, "Now W/we can begin your training."

To be continued...