Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 03

Story Info
The Siren's story.
8.7k words
4.75
9.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone!

So here is the next chapter of MVMM! There has been a good amount of talk about certain stories being stolen lately and I honestly almost didn't post this because of this. I haven't seen any of my stories stolen yet but the thought of it scares me a bit. Hopefully if anyone sees that happen they will tell me but I'm being watchful now. I really hope it doesn't happen to me but I'm sure that's what other people have hoped as well. I'm going to keep looking out for it but for now I'll continue posting. I'm really passionate about my stories and really want to share them with people but I would prefer that I get the credit and not someone else.

I hope you all enjoy this! Don't forget to comment and vote! Also, I'm trying to decide between Karen's chapter and Serenity's chapter next. Who do you guys want? Let me know!

~Vixen

Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion: Chapter Three- Individual Cases: Serenity Knowls

Serenity skipped down the hallway towards the kitchen as food was being set out for breakfast. She saw some sushi and gleefully put a bunch of it on her plate. She then went into the dining room to sit down and eat.

Tala was already in there and practically ignored Serenity except for a small nod. Serenity sat down a few seats away from her and next to Asia, who smiled happily at her as she eat what Serenity was pretty sure was rabbit meat. Vixen was at the end of the table, sipping her tea that she drank every morning and reading yet another book on psychology. Serenity served herself a plate of fruits and vegetables before starting to eat.

The room slowly started to fill with everyone else. Vixen had everyone on a pretty tight schedule so everyone had to get up a bit early to eat breakfast and most of the people in the mansion had to eat breakfast or they would crash halfway through the day.

Chloe came in shortly after Serenity and sat down at the other end of the table. Alex walked in groggily and sat across from Asia on the empty side of the table. Anna seemed to wonder in a few minutes later, her nose in a book about the science of some TV show Serenity had never heard of called Doctor Who. She sat down next to Alex and then turned to Vixen to talk to her about the schedule for today.

Karen came through the door a few moments later before turning and dragging a very embarrassed looking Ella into the room. She dragged her and sat next to Alex, making Ella sit on her other side. Alex glanced over before seeming to wake up a bit and her eyes went wide. Serenity wondered why Alex was giving them that look and why Ella looked so embarrassed. After a moment she finally got it and her eyes went wide too.

"Ella. Karen. I would like to talk to you after breakfast." Vixen told them before going back to eating. Ella seemed to blush more but kept looking down at her food. It was quiet for a few minutes before Francine walked in and sat between Asia and Tala. She sat there eating her steak for a moment, seeming to be half asleep, before she looked around the still quiet room. She looked over at Ella and Karen, staring at them blankly for a moment before she finally seemed to wake up.

"Holy shit! You two fucked!" She exclaimed before she started to laugh. Ella blushed beet red and Karen just rolled her eyes and ignored her.

"That is none of your business Francine." Vixen pointed out, looking at the demon sternly. Francine rolled her eyes and went back to eating. Serenity watched them all curiously for a moment before finishing her food and standing up.

"Don't forget you have a session today at one." Vixen reminded her as she passed her on the way to the kitchen. Serenity nodded and then dropped off her dishes in the sink before skipping up to her room. Her room was on the third floor and on the farthest side from the library. She picked it out because it had a small balcony with a perfect view of the ocean. She walked out onto the balcony now and sighed happily at the view of the green-blue water.

Now. What to do today?She asked herself as she thought about it and tied her hair up in pigtails with blue ribbon she had grabbed to match her Classic Lolita dress she was wearing today. It was a smooth navy colored satin material that flowed beautifully and had buttons going from her chest to the high collared neck. There was a little black ribbon tied around the collar with a bow in front and the sleeves were short puffed sleeves. She wore a petticoat under her skirt, which reached just below her knees and she wore white knee highs and black Mary Janes on her feet.

She stood there for a few minutes before looking down at the garden below, realizing just how high up this balcony was and starting to panic a bit. She backed up quickly and suddenly ran straight into someone, squealing.

"Dear gods. Even your squeals are musical child." Alex said as seemed to appear in the room. Serenity blushed slightly when she looked up at Karen's face.

"S-Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." She said, blushing a bit brighter.

"It's okay little one." Karen grinned back, her hands on Serenity's waist. She helped her stand up fully before letting go.

"Any plans for the day?" Alex asked as she sat down on a chair in a way that showed the high status she once had.

"I was just trying to think of something actually." Serenity shrugged.

"We could try on some more of the clothes in the closet." Karen suggested.

"We could explore the gardens." Alex stated as she looked at her nails.

"We haven't really done that yet." Karen noted. Serenity looked towards the gardens outside the balcony. It looked rather beautiful, but at the same time full of danger.

There could be snakes and spiders out there...She thought to herself a little fearfully.

"Sweetheart, you are afraid of your own shadow and really need to just let yourself have a bit of fun." Karen interrupted her thoughts.

"I'll come with," Asia said as she came into the room as well. Serenity smiled at her, feeling a bit safer, before sighing.

"Okay. I guess that could be fun." She finally agreed.

"Alright! Let's go!" Karen smiled as she jumped up and headed for the door.

"Let me go get my parasol," Alex said as she stood up and adjusted her skirt. She was suddenly gone and back again faster than most can track and they all headed out of Serenity's room and down to the first floor. When they got to the back door, Serenity hesitated.

"It's okay honey. I'm here." Asia reassured her. Serenity smiled back and stepped out slowly, Asia right behind her. Alex and Karen were already a bit ahead and stopped to look back at them as they caught up.

"Where should we go first? The maze? The field?" Karen asked as they continued to walk.

"The rose garden," Alex stated, already heading that way. Serenity smiled in agreement as they turned and followed her.

I should have worn my Sweet Lolita with the pink and blue roses on it!Serenity thought as they approached the garden. It was filled with every color and breed of rose imaginable and Serenity was amazed by them. She slowly started to move down the rows of rose bushes, smelling all the different types and giggling as the flowers tickled her nose. Asia followed her and Karen and Alex went off on their own to explore. Serenity noticed that Alex looked very peaceful here and wondered if she had something like this around her mansion when she was a lady.

Serenity screamed as suddenly there was a bee in her face, scaring her out of her thoughts. Asia grabbed her and forced her to stay still even though she wanted to bolt back into the safety of her room.

"Calm down sweetie and hold still. You're scaring it." She spoke calmly to Serenity and for a moment Serenity wondered if she was sane.

"It's scaring me!" she cried back, cowering into Asia. Asia smiled and stuck out a finger, the bee landing on it after a moment.

"You have nothing to be afraid of sweetie. It's just looking for a bit of nectar."

Serenity held her breath as she waited for the bee to sting her friend but it simply crawled around a bit on her finger before flying off, back to the flowers. Serenity sighed in relief before looking up at Asia.

"I wish I was as brave as you."

"You are braver than you think sweetie. You just haven't realized it yet."Asia smiled at her and they continued on their way.

They explored the gardens for a few hours after that, looking through the different flowers, sitting on some of the benches to watch some of the birds. Asia pointed out all the ones she knew and Serenity sang with them, after checking that there were no men around of course. Karen and Alex explored the gardens as well and they looked like they were enjoying themselves. Alex disappeared for awhile but reappeared out of the maze a little while later.

"It wasn't all that hard to solve really," she told them with a shrug before continuing to the rest of the garden.

"We should probably go get something for lunch before your appointment," Asia noted. Serenity sighed before nodding. They got up and headed inside to the lunch buffet. It was open from eleven to two so any of them could eat at any time and wasn't a communal meal. Serenity grabbed some more sushi, this time with salmon, and turned to sit down with Asia. Anna was already there, always eating at the same exact time it seemed.

"Good afternoon," she greeted as Serenity sat across from her.

"To you as well," Asia said politely before smiling at Serenity and starting to eat. Serenity repeated the greeting before pouring herself some tea and enjoying her lunch.

Anna excused herself a few minutes later and Tala came in after that, looking as if she just did an intense dance workout. Asia finished before Serenity and smiled as she stood up.

"I'm going to go. I'll talk to you after your appointment, okay?"

Serenity nodded and then finished up eating. She put her plate in the kitchen before slowly heading towards Vixen's office. She ran her hand along the wall and suddenly wished she had brought her teddy bear.

Maybe I have enough time to go get it...She thought, stopping at the door and looking down the hall. She looked at the door and swallowed before turning to leave. She bit her lip as Vixen came around the corner suddenly.

I guess there's no getting out of it now...

"Hello Serenity. You're just in time." Vixen smiled before opening the door and letting her in. Serenity walk in a few steps before stopping as Vixen came in and set a few books on her desk.

"Okay. Where would you like to sit for this?"

"In my room," came out of Serenity's mouth before she could stop it. Vixen paused for a moment before nodding.

"Alright. If that will make you feel most comfortable we can move up to your room."

Serenity nodded and a few moments later she was sitting on her big, four post bed with her stuffed animals and pillows around her while Vixen sat in the rocking chair next to the bed. Serenity lay on her stomach with her Mary Janes in the air, kicking her legs back and forth and holding her teddy bear close. Vixen had a notebook and pen in her hand as she looked at Serenity.

"Okay. Let's start with how your week has been."

"Good," Serenity said as she picked some lint off of her teddy bear. "The others have been really nice to me and Karen said she might try some on some Lolita things. She said she thought it was cute and even Alex agreed!"

Vixen smiled and took a few notes as she talked.

"We mostly explored inside the mansion. Karen and Alex wanted to go into Anna's lab, but Asia and I said we shouldn't. It's kinda scary."

"What scares you about it?"

"I hear weird noises in there some times and some of the things in there look creepy. And it is always dark in there... Always."

"Alright. Well what about today? I heard Karen talking about the garden."

"Yeah. We went out there. It was really pretty!" Serenity giggled happily and started to babble about the garden and all the things they found in there, rolling and moving around the bed a bit as she talked.

"Asia got you to calm down then?" Vixen asked once they got to the part about the bee.

"Yeah. She showed me that it was scared too. She's always so nice to everyone."

"It seems like you care for her and trust her a great deal."

"Yeah. She's my favorite person right now!" Serenity grinned and rolled over onto her stomach again.

"Why is that?"

Serenity paused for a moment to think about that, pulling her teddy bear close again.

"I guess cause... cause she reminds me of my Momma..." she finally admitted. Vixen nodded before her watch beeped.

"Well that was the end of our session today. Same time next week okay with you?" she smiled when Serenity nodded. "Alright, then I'll see you later."

Serenity curled up on the bed, thinking about the day before deciding to take a small nap. She curled up with her stuffed animals and soon fell asleep.

'''''''''''''

Friday rolled around to find them all getting ready for a night out. Karen had suggested a girls' night out during their group session on Wednesday and they had all agreed that it would be fun. Vixen had agreed, saying something about how it would help them all bond and form better relationships.

Serenity however was now a bit nervous. She had never gone to a club or interacted with a large amount of people before. As she tried to pick out something to wear from her closet and then the Mansion's closet she worried about the whole night. She heard someone come in and noticed Asia coming towards her.

"Hey sweetie. Trying to find something to wear too?" she asked as she started to look next to her.

"I've never been to a club so I have no idea what to wear! Should I wear just Classic Lolita? Sweet Lolita? Or maybe Hime Lolita!"

"Honestly sweetie... I don't know. I've never been to a club either." Asia admitted in a slight whisper. Serenity's eyes went wide as she heard this.

"Really?" she asked in disbelief. Asia smiled and nodded at that.

"You aren't the only sheltered one honey."

Karen walked in a moment later dressed in a pair of short jean shorts that almost looked like underwear, a jewel covered halter top that cut off just below her breasts to show off her tone stomach and heels that matched the jewel tones. Her hair was down and curled in beautiful curlicues and she had put on a bit of make up to make her eyes pop.

"You twostillaren't ready?! We're leaving in like 20 minutes!" She told them as she put her hands on her hips. Serenity looked a little sheepish since she had tried on three outfits already that Asia had helped her with.

"We've never been out to a club before Karen so we have no idea what to wear." Asia informed her as she pulled out another dress.

"Well then, darling, you have come to the right person." Karen grinned as she walked in and quickly looked at a few things. She pushed Asia into the small changing room with three dresses and then looked at Serenity.

"I think you would look good in a pair of jeans and a nice corset to show off these nice perky breasts."

Serenity blushed brightly and shook her head frantically at this.

"I don't like jeans and I only were corsets over my dresses every once in awhile." She squeaked, backing up a bit. Karen sighed and looked through the clothes for another minute. She suddenly pulled out a red and black plaid Lolita skirt and a black button up, sleeveless Lolita shirt and looked over at Serenity with a grin. She grabbed a black under bust corset that matched the top's material and handed it to Serenity.

"Put that on and I'll do your make up when you're done."

Serenity took them hesitantly and went into the changing room. She put on the shirt and tucked it into the skirt before hooking up the corset. She looked at herself in the mirror and twirled around a bit.

I've never really done Gothic Lolita before...she thought to herself. She stepped out and quickly found a pair of black knee highs and a pair of slightly heeled Mary Janes that were plaid like the skirt.

"Almost perfect! Just a touch of makeup and you'll be done." Karen said as she was doing Asia's hair. Asia was wearing a tight, dark blue dress that stopped about mid thigh. It was strapless and had a rounded sweetheart neckline that made her breasts look a bit bigger. Karen put part of her hair up while leaving the rest down and put a little touch of light make up on her.

"Put on those heels and you'll be done." She told Asia, pointing to the strappy silver heels before turning to Serenity. She grabbed a brush and some other device that was plugged into the wall that Serenity had never seen before. She straightened Serenity's curly hair as she watched with wide eyes. She then put it up in pigtails and started on her makeup. She made it a bit dark to match the Gothic Lolita look.

"Almost done," she murmured before unbuttoning the top few buttons on Serenity's shirt. Serenity blushed since now there was a small bit of cleavage showing since she had unbuttoned it to the under bust.

"I liked it better when it was buttoned..." She said nervously.

"You look perfect now sweetie. Let's go! The others are waiting!" Karen sang before heading out the door. Serenity sighed and followed her and Asia out and down the stairs to the entry ways. All the others were there as well and all of them were dressed up too.

Alex was dressed in a tight black pencil skirt that went down far enough to cover her butt and a green shimmery bateau style shirt. She left her hair how it normally was and had done her makeup rather glamorously. Her high black stiletto heels showed off her legs even more and she wore a few silver bracelets on her left wrist.

Behind her, Francine was standing against the wall, wearing a pair of tight leather pants that were tucked into knee high heeled leather boots. Too complete the look she wore a leather corset that had buckles up the front. She hadn't done her hair or makeup but she looked good without it anyways.

Anna was dressed in a metallic one shoulder dress that almost when to her knees. Her makeup had been done to match and her hair had been spiked up. She wore matching heeled ankle boots and was fidgeting a bit. Serenity was pretty sure that Karen dressed her as well.

Tala was standing in the background and looking the most comfortably dressed of them all. She wore shorts and a British flag printed t-shirt with white tennis shoes. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she had a little bit of makeup on, although it was hardly noticeable.

Chloe entered the room wearing a light pink dress with a v-neck. The skirt flowed down to her knees and she had a black belt around her waist. She wore black kitten heels with it and her hair was up in a bun. She didn't wear any makeup but of course really didn't need it. She could have gone in rags and still out do all of them in beauty.

Serenity then noticed Ella and Vixen standing near the door and realized that Karen must really like dressing people up. Ella was wearing tight jeans and a white tube top that she didn't fully look comfortable in. Her waist length hair was left down, however Karen had cut her some bangs and it looked really good on her. Vixen was dressed in a tight red dress that had a rounded sweetheart top that sheer material came off of and up to a Chinese style collar. Her hair was partially clipped up while the rest flowed down in big curls.

"You look like a Barbie doll." Karen stated as she looked at Chloe. "Maybe you should try a different color?"

Chloe looked at her and shrugged before her dress suddenly became purple instead. Karen nodded with a smile and looked around the room.

"Are we ready now Karen?" Vixen inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. Let's go!"

They went outside to see Vixen's personal limo, which was the only thing she had that would fit them all. She had her own driver too, who closed the door for them once they all got in. On the way there they all talked and drank a bit of the Champaign that Vixen offered. Half an hour later they pulled up toHowland the driver opened the door for them. They headed up to the front doors with Tala and Vixen leading. Tala went up the bouncer and talked to him for a moment before he let them in. They each had their ids checked and those that could drink were given a wristband.